Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:38:06 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Less participants / More participants in Bounty - Which one do you prefer ?  (Read 858 times)
justine11

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:17:51 PM

The Bounty Campaign is so hot and great . We can earn a big profit with Bounty Campaigns .
Sometimes , you see some Bounties which have less participants or more participants ? Have you already think about which one do you prefer ?

Less participants / More participants in Bounty - Which one do you prefer ?
Well i prefer less participants than more participants because the more bounty participants the less effective the advertising because some participants are lazy and also it will be more problem for bounty manager to check the participants work if they done it properly and it takes more time if there are more participants in that campaign i knew the struggle of being bounty manager like yahoo.
MtheS

Activity: 169
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:35:35 PM

To me . I always choose the bounties which have less participants , especially is signature campaign . Because , less participants will be more profit

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧ PROFEDE ✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧
⚫ DECENTRALIZED PROFESSIONAL PROTOCOL ⚫
⚫ OUR WEBSITE: https://profede.com/ ⚫
hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 05:29:58 PM

The Bounty Campaign is so hot and great . We can earn a big profit with Bounty Campaigns .
Sometimes , you see some Bounties which have less participants or more participants ? Have you already think about which one do you prefer ?

Less participants / More participants in Bounty - Which one do you prefer ?

Yes Bounty Campaigns are really hot and giving us great opportunity to earn some big rewards and I think that the number of participants doesn't matter a lot whether the participants are less or more it all depends on the value of the Bounty projects and how long the bounty and the projects are expected to run and how much are they going to pay you during the project. I would love to join those bounty programs which are having a high value with a high amount of payment on the weekly or monthly basis.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
joletartare

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:40:00 PM

My current method isn't about the number of participants only :
I check campaigns whose ico sell percentage is high enough to ensure that ICO won't fail. And then I divide the reward into the number of participants before to decide if it's worth gettin in.
selezneve

Activity: 132
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:19:21 PM

To me . I always choose the bounties which have less participants , especially is signature campaign . Because , less participants will be more profit

Signature campaigns here offer fixed weekly amount to members and I do not think that it is affected by the total number of members participating.

For instance, for members the pay is like $20 for making 25 meaningful posts in a week. And this pay remains the same whether there are 20 participants in the campaign or the 50. One of the better ways to judge potential profit is based on the length of the campaign. There are some signature campaigns which are running here for years and it makes sense to apply for those.
Red_Evil

Activity: 1484
Merit: 500

Across The Universe

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:32:00 PM

if my position as an investor or token buyer during ICO, I prefer projects that have less participants and small bounty allocations. because the risk of token price dump will decrease when the tokens listed to the market. but if my position as a bounty hunter I prefer a project that has many participants,  it's means the project is interesting and good because everyone wants to join
explosion

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:40:03 PM

First, it depends on the project. Some bounties may have very strict rules and the majority of people are lazy, so I would choose to participate in bounties with strict rules and less people though it requires more time.
dolcefarniente

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:56:22 PM

First I prefer to study the project and the team in details and only then watch the number of the bounty campaign participants. If the project does not deserve attention, then no matter how many participants there are.
N-gen

Activity: 289
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:05:00 PM

the large number of participants in a bounty campaign, does not specify that the project is good, but the more numerous holders of the altcoin project, may determine that the price will continue to rise. my advice, stay cautious in choosing a bounty campaign, because some bounty campaigns sometimes do not pay for their participant
Alanpigi80

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:27:31 PM

Less participants means more rules, but also a bigger slice of the final reward, I like to balance between the two kinds of bounties according to my free time, which I gladly invest in those activities
mautenisis

Activity: 274

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:31:16 PM

In my own experience,less participants will give the hunters more rewards which is why it is better to have a campaigns which has few participants compare to joining bunch of campaigns which has thousands of participants like what the campaigns of needmoney which is why i am avoid those campaigns because you will only get pennies your efforts should be paid very well because the hunters are risking time and effort here.

NOIZ
⇐ ● A decentralized cognitive ad network ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ○ ○ ○
waser12

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 07:35:30 PM

I would prefer less participants. But the main thing is deeply analyze of the project. Sometimes big quantity of the participants can tell that project is not a scum, but reward will be divided between all of them. Also there cases when a huge community support a project but in the end is scum.

cryptomngr

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:39:43 PM

I prefer joining bounties with less participants because you wont get big rewars from the campaign which has thousands of participants, i dont want to be involved into something that wont pay my efforts very well as you can see hunters are nowadays arent receiving that they have worked for which is why the hunters should maximize their efforts.

bitcoinhunter1221

Activity: 266
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:41:01 PM

Both sides will give positive effects for every bounty campaign. More participants could help the campaign gain more followers and investors for it to succeed in the ico stage. Less participants could give bounty hunters more rewards at the end of the campaign. But I would probably choose the ones with many participants but with fixed number of particpants.
cryptospear

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:45:16 PM

Sometimes it is much better to join those campaigns which has less participants but has good vision on it,because the rewards would be much higher than joining campaign which has thousands of partipants,doesnt make sense why would you choose to a lower rewards compare to what you can get to those low profile campaigns which might give you thousands of dollars instantly.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◆      P L A Z A      ◆  ◆  ◆  ◆       The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]       PRE-SALE Starts    │    March 15th, 2018       [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM   GITHUB   MEDIUM   YOUTUBE   TWITTER   FLIPBOARD   REDDIT   LINKEDIN   FACEBOOK   EMAIL
jbautistangina

Activity: 258
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:53:48 PM

I prefer joining participants ,because the less people who joined a successful campaign the more rewards that you can get,which is why i do prefer joining campaigns which had reached softcap but less people who have joined,because surely those participants are going to get more coins than those people who joined campaigns which has thousands of participants.

cryptoux

Activity: 186

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:59:57 PM

I do prefer a campaign which has solid vision with less participants compare to those campaigns which ha a lot of participants like what needmoney's campaigns are,thousands of partipcants means more competitors,more division from the bounty stakes will give you less amount of rewards that is why i do stick with the campaign which has less participants.

pokemon43

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:01:40 PM

i think its depends on project, if project is popular than there will be more participants, i prefer participate in popular so there will much more users
jackolinyoko

Activity: 204

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:04:39 PM

Bounty allocations are dividided equally to participants based on their stakes everyweek,which is why participating to campaigns which has few peole who joined will be much profitable than a campaign which has thousands of participants because the more people who joined in the more division with the total bounty stakes of a specific campaign.

Oliveir

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:09:35 PM

Less participant I prefer it since lesser participants means more awards, but that impossible for my current manager since he's good as advice from my friends, campaign under his name has many participant.

But more important you need to check the spreadsheet, as for example if you want to join Twitter avoid joining campaign that has 2000 participants because award is now little, but if you join in the first week then it's good.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: