Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:39:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Less participants / More participants in Bounty - Which one do you prefer ?  (Read 839 times)
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:00:02 PM

Bounty allocations is like pizza,the more people who will eat the less bite that they can get,which is why i prefer the campaigns which has less participants but with a good vision so that if the campaign has reached atleast softcap you will get plenty of rewards,do not want to join campaigns which has thousands of participants because most of them are bots.
   Yeah you are right more people make disturbance not only in bounty campaigns but every field of life. Less people means good business and more people means bad business. For me I like this signature campaign and no any bounty campaign because I am making handsome money from this campaign. I don’t need any bounty or any other campaign.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Princessjilian

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:15:16 PM

It still depends to the situation, if I saw that they had a good projects then I would prefer to choose less participants in order for me to get much bigger allocation but if I am not that sure about the projects I would choose more participants because this can be the one reason that can convince me that it is a good project.
ammobile69

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:46:39 AM

Actually its hard to find less participant campaign of a most promising project! Therefore what I really don't care about number of participants in a such campaign,but I really care about the project quality before joining to the campaign. Spotcoin bounty campaign is one of a example for good project.
Luntop

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:47:59 AM

I prefer those projects where there are fewer participants. The less involved in the project the greater the reward
change7

Activity: 175

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:50:19 AM

For me I prefer less participants. The less the participants, the more the earnings. But the more participants, the less the payments and it's tiring being paid below ones effort.
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:17:09 AM

The Bounty Campaign is so hot and great . We can earn a big profit with Bounty Campaigns .
Sometimes , you see some Bounties which have less participants or more participants ? Have you already think about which one do you prefer ?

Less participants / More participants in Bounty - Which one do you prefer ?

It is not a criterion I look at or evaluate very much. I usually review elements such as project goals, project team, whitepaper before joining a campaign. As a result of this effort, it is beneficial to do research as if it has invested. As a result, all the labor given for weeks or months and the time wasted is a bad situation.
Eraldo Coil

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:20:23 AM

It's better to have enough participants in a single bounty since if the bounty has less participants well most likely it's not a good project since every hunter has a good eye on joining a campaign. And if it has even more than expected well sure the bounty is good but the personal stakes/overall stakes has much lower percentage.

hashshashin

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:01:30 AM

The Bounty Campaign is so hot and great . We can earn a big profit with Bounty Campaigns .
Sometimes , you see some Bounties which have less participants or more participants ? Have you already think about which one do you prefer ?

Less participants / More participants in Bounty - Which one do you prefer ?
This is not the criterion by which to choose a bounty company. But if the project supports many users in social networks and telegram - it's good.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Kayla noil

Activity: 62

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:49:35 AM

There is no doubt that the quality of the Bounty campaign depends on the quality of participants' work. Therefore, in my opinion, less participants is much better as you are easier to inspect the partcipants' job .
Victorialll

Activity: 58

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:51:49 AM

I think the aim of such bounties is that as participants go about carrying out the various activities, the people in their circle begin to know more about the cryptocurrency. Therefore, more participants in bounty will be much better as they can help the bounty campaign more popular and effective.
Jasmine945

Activity: 49

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:59:05 AM

Less is better because now there're so many people in forum but not all of them know about altcoins appearently.
Jessicamass

Activity: 59

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:08:35 PM

More is better because the more people join in forum, the more popular altcoin market is
Faithgg

Activity: 109

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:17:56 PM

Honestly, the success of a bounty campaign results from the ways you manage the participants, which means the number of participants is not the problem, the problem is how you can manage them for a proposed purpose.
Sofiasoff

Activity: 92
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:32:08 PM

The quality is much more important than the quantity. I think you should focus on the quality of the bounty campaign instead of expanding the number of participants, because the final purpose is the success of the bounty campaign. In some circumstances, less is efficient for you to manage and keep your eyes on the rate of progress
Bakpau222

Activity: 167

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:37:14 PM

if asked about it honestly I would prefer if fewer participants provided all members, developers and campaign managers are active in bounty campaigns. if the participants bounty a bit then more chances for us to get more tokens
Singwala

Activity: 462
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:46:10 PM

If I choose, I will choose more participants, Because I'm sure that an ICO Campaign will be easier to identify with the number of bitcointalk members to support it. And of course they can easily reach their target's hard cap and soft cap, Many large investors will invest in them because of the popular and of course one of the things I'm looking at is their platform if it can be used person.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
rachelia13

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:13:22 PM

I do not care about the number of participants in bounty. I prefer care to the concept of the project that i wan to follow. But in my opinion, the more participants will more profitable for a project because the more people who promote the project it's mean the possibility for the project to visible and attract investors to invest. But the success of the project all goes back to the concept of that project, can to attract investors or not.
Jongos123

Activity: 103

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:13:46 PM

for me, I prefer if fewer participants because it is clear the tokens that we can get will be more. and otherwise if many participants then the number of tokens that we receive is smaller because it still must be shared with all participants
Mrbee

Activity: 454
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:10:36 PM

Everything is relative. Big quantity of participants is better for project promotion – the project gets larger population coverage. The same time it’s not good for participants personally, they will receive less tokens in the end of campaign.
As for me less participants is better.

myortvyje

Activity: 224
Merit: 52

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:16:11 PM

Bounty allocations are dividided equally to participants based on their stakes everyweek,which is why participating to campaigns which has few peole who joined will be much profitable than a campaign which has thousands of participants because the more people who joined in the more division with the total bounty stakes of a specific campaign.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: