Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:43:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Less participants / More participants in Bounty - Which one do you prefer ?  (Read 858 times)
cryptonero

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:28:41 PM

Prefer joining bounties which has less participants but it is one in a blue moon because theres a lot of people that are joining bounties today,which is why the campaigns are getting more less profitable compare to he good old times from previous years which less people are joining bounties,that is why those people are lucky enough to get those big bounties.

adibi12

Activity: 285
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:32:10 PM

in following Bounty of course I will choose with participants who are not many, because in every Bounty with a many number of participants then the allocation of prize distribution will be a little, and vice versa. the most important is Bounty that I follow must be successful and no Scam

Creating N Action

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:36:59 PM

For me, the number of participants in a bounty campaign is  not the  basis to determined if it is legit. Other people said that it is better to join in a bounty campaign that has less participants because it has high payment. However, there's other people said that it is better to join in a bounty campaign that has great participants because it shows that this campaign is legit. If I were to choose , I prefer to join in a small participants but it defends on the admin if they are responsible for the payment distribution or active in their participants.

makuhpal

Activity: 256

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:39:52 PM

It is indeed profitable joinin campaigns which has less participants because there will be less people to get stakes,which makes each stakes bigger,the allocation is computed thru stakes which makes bigger stakes the less profitable it will for the bounty hunters who worked hard to promote the project,which is why i am focused in joining low profile campaigns!

sayboo999

Activity: 209
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:44:39 PM

I'm looking at the ratio of the pool and the number of participants, the timing of implementation. I make a brief analysis of the information and make a decision)
coinxwife

Activity: 167

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:47:09 PM

I do not matter also in how many participants who participate in the campaign, what i matter is that campaign do really exist, it is legit not a scam! so i join in their telegrams as needed for my additional informations.
reypinioco

Activity: 182
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:48:27 PM

Of course,its like pizza! less people more slices of stakes! which is why i do love to join small time campaigns which most of the people doesnt want to join because these campaigns are the most profitable if the ICO wont turn into scam because if you did your research im sure you wont be joining scam projects,or atleast potential scams.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((     BIDIUM     )))           Pre-ICO Active | Join NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |       TWITTER       |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
cryptoheroin

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:50:49 PM

I prefer less participants because it would be much profitable to the hunters as the stakes will be much bigger for each people,the more people who join the campaign the smaller the stakes will be ,that is why we should be more focus to those projects because these are the most profitable campaigns in the community,joining thousand participants will only give you pennies at the end of the campaign.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((     BIDIUM     )))           Pre-ICO Active | Join NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |       TWITTER       |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
nightwishx

Activity: 900
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 11:51:23 PM

I'm fine with a lot of participants, if it's a good project with big allocation value, I think we'll still get good results even though the participants are very much

Jericka D Ranillo

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 11:51:34 PM

I terms of high chance of big profit so we wish a less participant to the bounty we joined. Remember that less participant is result to more token per 1 stake. But it is good also in a campiagn with a high participant but has a hard restrictunes in rules causing more participant but less stake

Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:52:15 PM

The Bounty Campaign is so hot and great . We can earn a big profit with Bounty Campaigns .
Sometimes , you see some Bounties which have less participants or more participants ? Have you already think about which one do you prefer ?

Less participants / More participants in Bounty - Which one do you prefer ?
Projects that have been successful when private or pre-sale and have a small number of bounty campaign participants.
Viscera

Activity: 660
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:37:49 AM

If this is a really a great project then we have less participants and i will join that campaign. Bounty stakes are big and getting more attention to all participants. If the coin is sold out i think they will add some bonus.
castellodocet

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 07:35:30 PM

I don't have a preference, I read bounties announcements and if I like the project I join that, regardless its participants
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:03:04 PM

The Bounty Campaign is so hot and great . We can earn a big profit with Bounty Campaigns .
Sometimes , you see some Bounties which have less participants or more participants ? Have you already think about which one do you prefer ?

In my opinion both of them are perfect thing because it all depends from the point view of the users .
But I saw from the high profile projects that they are allowing small numbers of participants and paying high because a better participants can give better impact over the mind of the vistiters ( customer ) .
But sometimes few campaign owners think in Thier own ways that they want just a big crowd to show Thier platforms and better service only at least once , so they use large numbers of users for and small amount for the participants .
So it depends upon the services that what they want from the visitors in actual .
Nekroser

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:30:14 PM

This is not the most important indicator. Usually I have it somewhere in the end by priority. But I would prefer to participate where more people. This adds a bold + project that it will be successful.
Tarantula9
Copper Member

Activity: 44

Global CPQ - Enterprise Blockchain CPQ

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 08:31:44 PM

I'm a fan of "invite-only" exclusive bounty programs.  This exclusivity helps control the group and messaging, and makes less users get more rewards.

Global CPQ

Enterprise Blockchain CPQ Pricing Intelligence Software. Bringing crypto to the enterprise.  Enterprise companies are simply not ready for crypto, and Global CPQ is bridging that gap.

Spend Less Time Quoting. More Time Closing.
entr

Activity: 602
Merit: 277

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:32:24 PM

The best criteria for choosing bounty is the amount of bounty will be paid and the chance that ico can reach hardcap because the amount they stated is the best scenario where they collect hard cap amount.
vinz7229

Activity: 308
Merit: 128

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:49:50 AM

if im going to set my self as a campaign manager, i prefer to have a more participants, if you notice most of the bounty campaign hire around 500+ member cause it is more effective to have a lot of participant to have a good publicity in the market, cause the more user to advertise their campaign it would easy for them to enter in different exchanger. so i think more participant is better than less participant. Smiley
sserge009

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:36:37 AM

I prefer small bounties with a limited number of participants. The chance of a large payout can be higher and everything is calculated faster. It is more convenient for a manager to campaign for fewer participants. I wanted to ask a question. I know that there are black lists for unscrupulous bounty members, and are there any white lists for bona fide participants?

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:38:56 AM

yes , bounty campaigns today is paying a decent amount of altcoins and sometimes the payout is better than your own salary so you can actually leave your work on the corporate world and focus on trading in the market.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: