Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 11:04:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Less participants / More participants in Bounty - Which one do you prefer ?  (Read 845 times)
menggay16

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:46:53 PM

But we will not lose the question or doubt that just a few or many of the bounties that are going to work today are in line with the question of whether we can pay that bounty? To me i would rather have that much to share that bounty is important as we hold the assurance that we will be paid for our work.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:06:10 PM

The Bounty Campaign is so hot and great . We can earn a big profit with Bounty Campaigns .
Sometimes , you see some Bounties which have less participants or more participants ? Have you already think about which one do you prefer ?

Less participants / More participants in Bounty - Which one do you prefer ?

I prefer the less participants, because it get to earn even more tokn
but it also depends on the conditions attached to such bounties, which can be rare absurd or good.
but nonethesless, bounties are worth the stress, both
Less participants / More participants in Bounty

i prefer both
cerberus5424

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:10:59 PM

I prefer to participate in bounty companies that I'm sure of. I do not care about the number of participants, besides, if this is a good project, it is usually allocated a lot of money for the bounty company, which means that enough for all participants.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
cryptodrei

Activity: 207

The future is your Genome

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:12:28 PM

Less participants will be much profitable because bounty allocations will be divided to only few people,and the more participants that we have the less profitable it will be,though campaigns which has less participants will have less chance of getting success it is indeed more profitable when it reached successful ICOs.

GoldenLad

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:16:01 PM
Last edit: April 16, 2018, 10:26:02 PM by GoldenLad

I think that everything depends on the project and its goals but not on bounty participants count. I prefer to choose good projects and I don't mind about the number of bounty campaign participants.
Exactly,  I agree to this. Though,  I have not participated in bounties, but I feel that what any bounty hunter should be interested in is the project not the high number or less number of the participants. If the project is really a good one and extremely worth it, then they should be good. Because,  what sense does it makes if one earn more tokens from a bounty and at the end of the day, it turns out that the ICO project was a pure scam!
matsusomoto

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:22:52 PM

I prefe joining less participants bounty campaigns as it can give me a lot of profits,compare to joining to these campaigns which has thousand of participants because ti do believed these stakes are pizza slices and the less people who participated the bounty the bigger slices in the pizza that they can eat that is the simplest explanation.

johnyespapa

Activity: 257
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:27:45 PM

I do prefer bounties with less particiapants,because the less people who joined the less people who will be given stakes,and the few people who got stakes ,the bigger the division of the allocations will be.That is why campaigns which has less participants are better than campaigns which has thousands of participants that is why i aint joining any tokensuite campaign.

Emilyearl

Activity: 700
Merit: 105

APESWAP

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:39:43 PM

The lesser the bounty participant, the higher the payouts. But let's not forget that payouts solely depends on how much was raised during the tokensale. If the project was unable to reach its hard cap, payouts gets affected too. But of it achieves it's cap, and bounties hunters are few, payouts are more but the higher the bounty hunters, the lesser the payouts.
oneidentity

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:43:20 PM

Less participants will be much profitable because bounty allocations will be divided to only few people,and the more participants that we have the less profitable it will be,though campaigns which has less participants will have less chance of getting success it is indeed more profitable when it reached successful ICOs.
I prefer not to participate in projects where too few people. After all, the team can decide not to hold a bounty for two or three people and you can remain without payments.
mylyn2327

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:43:24 PM

For me I prefer less but enough participants especially when all the members, developer and the campaign manager are active in the bounty campaign and seriously do the job for the successful of the ICO..
I prefer also less participants, cause it's not about how many are you in but it's about how campaign manager and participants do their best for the success of an ICO project.
cryptodagger

Activity: 224

Stable coin to make charity free for everyone

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:47:36 PM

I dont think thousands of participants are profitable,less people who joined the bounty will be much better because the bounty allocation will be split into few people which means bigger rewards waitinf for those people as the project achieved success surely these coins are going to grow bigger which makes it more profitable.

Faeton

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:47:47 PM

The Bounty Campaign is so hot and great . We can earn a big profit with Bounty Campaigns .
Sometimes , you see some Bounties which have less participants or more participants ? Have you already think about which one do you prefer ?

When choosing an ICO campaign to participate in the signature campaign, I first of all assess the prospects and need for the project itself in terms of its usefulness for people, what convenience and improvement of our life will be achieved by the implementation of this project and in this regard - how much will be released in the course of it tokens. I also pay attention to the number of participants in the signature campaign. On the one hand, a large number of people who joined this project indicate that many have already assessed this project as promising, especially if the signatures were joined in large part by high ranks. However, on the other hand, a smaller number of participants suggests a larger amount of generosity. However, not always. Recently, in the context of joining the signature campaign in the general provisions, it is stated that the ICO project team has the right to change the amount of payments if the joined participants prove to be too small. I have already seen similar cases. Therefore, as a result, the number of participants in the generosity campaign does not significantly affect the amount of payments.

pedropendukot

Activity: 196

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:54:31 PM

Of course the less people who joined the fewer divisions that will be on the total bounty pool which is why the fewer participants the bigger the rewards that will be,you should know how to stakes are calculated so that you will know how the things works in bounties! i do prefer joining low profile campaigns from the reputable managers instead of joining thousand of participants which wont pay you any!

modtakels

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:01:05 PM

I prefer less participants,because the rewards would be much bigger compare to those campaigns which has thousands of people joining.The rewards are being distributed to most of the people,the bigger the denominator of the fraction the less profitable the rewards will because there will be less dividends.

hiwainmoto

Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:06:43 PM

It will be less profitable for the hunters if there are thousands of hunters joining a certain campaign,because the more people the more denominator to tha total bounty token will be,its a simple math you should know ! the less divisor will the bigger the divisions of stakes to the hunters will be that is simply as that,you should know this before joining any campaigns.

cryptomarijuana

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:12:26 PM

More participants less stakes that you can have,which is why i prefer less participants bounty campaigns because it might give you thousands of dollars in an instant,which is great because only people believed in the project! you should know how the stakes are calculated so you will have a good idea on how much you can have with your campaigns.

1l1l11ll1l
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 11:15:07 PM

I prefer to participate in bounty companies that I'm sure of. I do not care about the number of participants, besides, if this is a good project, it is usually allocated a lot of money for the bounty company, which means that enough for all participants.

true, if the bounty project has good value and they ICO succeed I guess many participants are not a problem because the coins will still have a good price in the end

Experia

Activity: 924
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:18:31 PM

For me it is better it the participants is not that much, because the more participants the less stakes. but if that will will maybe the team of a bounty will lessen the allocated bounty budget. but in the point of view of the team beehind the project the more participants the project will be spread in a mass way.
cryptocrocs

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:21:41 PM

Less participants = bigger stakes ,thus the bigger stakes that you will have that is why smaller the number of hunters the more profitable the project will be,because i have been participating a lot of companies and most of the bigger stakes came from the projects which has less participants which is why i am focused in less low profile bounties.

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
ungongbuotan

Activity: 290

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:25:08 PM

The less people participating bounty campaigns the more the stakes will be given. So I do prefer less participants but lately there has been a big rise of bounty hubters joining bounty campaigns and there is nothing we can do about it. On the other hand the more the participants the more successful the project will be.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: