Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 11:18:23 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ZUFLO.IO [ZFL] - INTEGRATED TRADING & FINANCE PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN  (Read 4238 times)
critolika

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:43:27 AM

I see in a spreadsheet is full, and the signature of the participant of this project is to prove that many who support and help promote it hopefully makes the confidence to investors to join in this project.
Unfortunately with this project although there have been many participants that support and help promote the projects but it seems that until recently the sale of tokens is still insufficient even impressed the road in places. I hope with the addition of time duration at the sales could improve the sales results of the token to be more maximum again.
hopefully, what is the hope in this project can be realized later, hopefully his team will always work together with compact and more vigorous in promoting this project so that many investors who know and its sales can achieve satisfactory results. the spirit and success of this project for his.
anggle

Activity: 377
Merit: 1

"AMANPURI●ultimate exchange"

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:40:34 AM

I see in a spreadsheet is full, and the signature of the participant of this project is to prove that many who support and help promote it hopefully makes the confidence to investors to join in this project.
Unfortunately with this project although there have been many participants that support and help promote the projects but it seems that until recently the sale of tokens is still insufficient even impressed the road in places. I hope with the addition of time duration at the sales could improve the sales results of the token to be more maximum again.
hopefully, what is the hope in this project can be realized later, hopefully his team will always work together with compact and more vigorous in promoting this project so that many investors who know and its sales can achieve satisfactory results. the spirit and success of this project for his.
It looks like the team should make a more attractive strategy again in order to attract the attention of many investors to join in this project. and to all the participants more eager again to promote the projects.
I'm sure the hard work you guys do will surely give you the best results.

┈┈┈┈┈ AMANPURI ❘ ultimate exchange ┈┈┈┈┈
● High Leverage ● Asset Protection ●
┈┈┈┈┈ https://amanpuri.io/tokensale ┈┈┈┈┈
Jonkumis

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:45:48 AM

hopefully for future results will be further increased with the existence of this bounty extension, hopefully all will always be compact and vigorous in promoting this project in order to achieve the success of this project.
dinominggu

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:05:12 AM

hopefully for future results will be further increased with the existence of this bounty extension, hopefully all will always be compact and vigorous in promoting this project in order to achieve the success of this project.
If they are more vigorous and zeal in promoting the projects of course results will get satisfactory because it will also better known by many people. We look forward to good news from this project in the future.
Jaka.Sembuh

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:14:24 AM

If they are more vigorous and zeal in promoting the projects of course results will get satisfactory because it will also better known by many people. We look forward to good news from this project in the future.
no need to doubt, all teams will definitely always do its job very well so that the project can be a great success.
duyduc256

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:59:34 PM

zuflo is indeed a good project the team involved also works well and does not disappoint, the future of this project will grow successfully, according to the plan.
I checked all of their development teams and they are really good at ICO and I am very happy to be part of this great project. In the future if ZUFLO builds a good community, the value of ZUFLO will certainly increase very high and I believe in this. Right now it's only a few weeks away that the project will officially end and this is the best opportunity to invest
Terpusy

Activity: 104

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:05:27 PM

I see the team is very organized in doing the work and the process by stage they develop.
It becomes its own strength and get the attettion of many people.
ramahero01

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:36:29 AM

I see on his web project zuflo still hold a second pre ico ya? hopefully, his results are satisfactory and can achieve targeted results.
hoanghai

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:38:04 AM

It's really impressive, Hope it will be very successful.
 A lot of people will benefit from this.
Dobolen

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:49:56 AM

This is the true Zuflo project a great project and I am sure to ICO ends will get satisfactory results and hopefully the ICO could go according to plan.

DEFLEXCHANGE   is the First Deflationary Cryptocurrency Exchange
https://www.deflexchange.com
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:48:24 AM

This is the true Zuflo project a great project and I am sure to ICO ends will get satisfactory results and hopefully the ICO could go according to plan.
Zuflo is indeed a great project and judging from the duration of the ICO is still long hopefully only later was able to get satisfactory results.
nabilapimpo

Activity: 602

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:32:07 AM

Zuflo is indeed a great project and judging from the duration of the ICO is still long hopefully only later was able to get satisfactory results.
I am also sure that until the ico project will end up getting the maximum results and hopefully more and more investors who join in this project.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
Yaiko08

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:35:05 AM

I hope with time remaining, can increase sales. and for all of the teams more eager again to manage this project, use the remaining time to good use.
Tane

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:59:10 AM

Tell me, please, such question, whether dividends will be added to holders of tokens of the given project?
klasik1980

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:54:20 PM

Tell me, please, such question, whether dividends will be added to holders of tokens of the given project?
Membership Key

ZFL token is a membership key in Zuflo Exchange and Financing platform.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bonus & Payouts

User can use ZFL, to participate in the ZFL shared liquidity pool to receive weekly or monthly Bonuses.
Le Thi Hong Ngan

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:14:34 PM

Team with young people! I believe they are dynamic and creative. "LibertyLance will open its entire operation to its community by using the Ethereum blockchain to provide a decentralized marketplace so that freelancers and clients do not suffer from unfair account suspension or disputes because the entire infrastructure is designed to be automated and trustless to the fullest possible extent."
RumenCoin_ICO

Activity: 104

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:52:17 AM

Great platform. Amazing team and advisors. The project is very promising. Do not hesitate to invest.  Shocked
NDX-AKA

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:10:57 AM

Great platform. Amazing team and advisors. The project is very promising. Do not hesitate to invest.  Shocked
There is no doubt about it, this project is indeed one of the major projects and has a very useful purpose. Moreover, the project also has an experienced team, so I think they have a lot of ways to be able to make this project developing advanced and successful.
jayakati

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:07:30 AM

There is no doubt about it, this project is indeed one of the major projects and has a very useful purpose. Moreover, the project also has an experienced team, so I think they have a lot of ways to be able to make this project developing advanced and successful.
I agree with what you tell them. and hopefully have a reliable team, they could have easily to make project can be a great success.
zerro99x

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:06:19 PM

while  requesting for email verification otp not yet got wht to do now i hv yahoo id.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: