Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:45:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how much usd need for trade ??  (Read 3257 times)
Mahanton

Activity: 2688
Merit: 625

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:36:39 PM

You have to start small to start trading, for example 10-20 USD is enough to start trading. if the decision you choose is correct then you can already generate 1-5 USD of the increase in coin price you buy, but not easy you have to be good at analyzing coins that will soon rise in price. Once you begin to understand about coin trading, you can use a large capital of 100 USD or more to generate greater profits.
Much wiser for a newbie to start out on small profits rather than on directly using up huge funds on doing trading.For this matter you would only risk a little amount while you are still learning up new things along the way. Common problems or mistakes on some new traders is that they do rush up on things 10-20$ is an ideal try out amount for you to practice on. Be patient on the numbers of orders you do made since it just a small amount and once you see you are profitable then gradually increase capital.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
moshk555

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:22:23 PM

I start trading with 5 bitcoin when it was around 700$ so it around 3500$. You can start with less also but the more you invest the more you will earn in form of profits.
cabalism13
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:27:21 AM

Hey i am new here and want to be expert on trading so how can start and how much money for this?please give me some site or link where find trading tips and get more knowledge about it

There's no need for you to invest big money mate. As long as you can understand the market  on how it simply goes then your profit will be bigger in no time... just keep this into your mind... BUY LOW SELL HIGH... look for some tutorials in youtube for the usage of some platforms...  BUT I prefer to recommend you to use BITTREX OR BINANCE... you can understand their market so easily...
Sinecoin

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:03:14 AM

Hey i am new here and want to be expert on trading so how can start and how much money for this?please give me some site or link where find trading tips and get more knowledge about it

Some tips that i would recommend for a newbie trader is read a lot of basic investing principles and research coins before you buy them.  A starting investment amount that i would recommend would be $1000 but even lower than that would work depending on your financial situation.  In my opinion though, trading with less than $1k is not really worth it unless you put it all into one coin.

center]
         ▄▄▄█████████████████
    ▄▄████████████████████████     
 ▄█████████▀▀▀            ████▌     ███▄
▐█████▀▀                  ▐███▌     ████
▐████                     ▐████     ████
▐████       ▄▄█████████████████      ▀▀█
▐████     ▐███████████████████▌
 ████▌     ███████▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄▄
 ▐████      █████       ██████████████▌
  █████     ▀█████     █████▌  ▀▀█████
   █████     ▀█████   █████▀     █████
    █████     ▀█████▄█████▀     █████
     █████     ▀█████████▀     █████
      █████      ▀█████▀      █████
       █████▄      ▀▀▀      ▄█████
        ▀█████▄           ▄█████▀
          ▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
            ▀█████▄▄ ▄▄█████▀
              ▀███████████▀
                 ▀▀███▀▀
BookiePro▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   BookiePro.fun   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████ █ █
  The World's Betting Exchange 
         ▄▄███▄███▄
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ██▀ ▀█████████████
   ▄██ ███▄██████████████
  ████ ██████████████████
   ███ ███████        ███ █▄
▄█▄ ██ ███████   ████████ ▀▀█▄
▀██▄ ████         █████ ▀██▄
  ▀█▄▄ ████▀▀▀   ▀▀▀█████ ██ ▀█▀
    ▀█ ████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█████ ███
       ███████   ████████ ████
       ██████████████▀███ ██▀
       █████████████▄ ▄██
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
             ▀███▀████▀▀
   Bet with  ▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆ Play Money

Win Real Bitcoin 
|   5 BTC ▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆ Prize Pool

World Cup 2018 
  Download 
Now
[/center]
devollito

Activity: 560
Merit: 217

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:03:35 AM

It is depend on your vision. If you want to trade for living at least you use $10k for start but if you want to trade while you have another income from your daily life you can start at $1000 set the target for only 1% per day nett its mean 2-3% gross per day. But i dont suggest you to do daily. Itis better weekly trade because the crypto market is too volatile
ariyzt

Activity: 602
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 09:24:04 AM

its not all site have the same minimum usd for trade
like bitfinex , u should have $1k usd for trading
but if u need small amount of usd u can find in a new exchange site
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:00:38 AM

To be honest, I think any amount will do. The first thing you need to do above everything else is to practice. Look for some apps or software that has demo trading account for you to practice on. Telegram trading signals are also helpful for you to get started. Not only that, watch Youtube videos and never hesitate to ask questions from the experienced ones.

And finally, apply the “buy low, sell high” principle of Warren Buffett. Just my two satoshis.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:29:55 AM

There is no limit to you if you want to trade, but some exchangers set a minimum limit for you to sell and buy coins, I think it would be worth if you directly learn from experience and traders pro to know how and what can move crypto market.

FiveReelsTwo

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:49:31 AM

As a beginner, you may start at small amount, perhaps 100$ is enough to start alt coin trading. You may able to observe the trend and dont expect too much just like positive output, you should also think to negative sides. Because trading is very hard if you don't know how to analize the trend. Theres no assurance that it will reproduce. Your chance is 50/50. Just like gambling, your putting your money at risk..

marck31228

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:52:41 AM

Maybe you find something interesting. Guy immediately posts trades to this site.I think he has a good experience. https://t.me/bitlevels
Sachinist

Activity: 179
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:32:33 PM

You can even trade with $10 if you time the market right. In a bull market such as the second half of 2017, $10 on almost any small cap used to unfailingly yield 10x profit. If you're leaning towards safe trading on established assets, I'd recommend a minimum of $100 to start with.

Do not put in what you cannot afford to lose and carry out due research before taking a position on obscure coins.
Sweetyeds84

Activity: 95

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:54:37 PM

Actualy even you just have 10$ in yout wallet you can already start in some trading platform but it takes a long time to time to see your earning i think the best staft is ateast you have 100$ in your packet and you can start trading.
Fazlurkhan.kz

Activity: 266
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:03:48 PM

During the beginning days, after you enter the trading world, just dig a lot of information and get enough knowledge about every aspect that has to be considered before choosing a coin to trade with. Get experience as you get to do more trades and learn from any mistake you make.
For trading, there is no fixed or average amount that is needed for starting it could be 100$ or even 1000$ depends on how much that person wants to keep the initial invested amount for trading.
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:06:04 PM

You can even trade with $10 if you time the market right. In a bull market such as the second half of 2017, $10 on almost any small cap used to unfailingly yield 10x profit. If you're leaning towards safe trading on established assets, I'd recommend a minimum of $100 to start with.

Do not put in what you cannot afford to lose and carry out due research before taking a position on obscure coins.
Starting trading with a small amount for me is not challengeable, you could not earn with that certain amount you must have a big capital for better profit you have. 100$ for me is not enough for trading you should have a big capital because there is covering the fees when you doing to trade. More coins you trade the more profit you have so much better bigger amount of the great start in trading.
If you are in trading give your best in doing analysis and deep research in every coin you purchase making an error is made a mistake an lost.

patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:08:50 PM

Actualy even you just have 10$ in yout wallet you can already start in some trading platform but it takes a long time to time to see your earning i think the best staft is ateast you have 100$ in your packet and you can start trading.
Yes, $10 is a good for trading but this can take time to have huge profits. I recommend him atleast $1000 for bigger profits in a long term investment in different altcoins. Maybe he/she should do 20 altcoins to lessen the risk when crypto markets is down. Another thing is try not to trade unless he know all the flow of it. After that he should also be a patient holder because once he go for it they may not be coming back.
Pelevelyl

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:14:55 PM

To start trading you do not need money, because there is a demo account for this. Make a hundred trades on a demo account.
peter0425

Activity: 2632
Merit: 441

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:47:47 PM
Last edit: April 28, 2018, 03:22:54 PM by peter0425

Trading is a continue journey. I don't think that you will become a expert trader unless you spend a lot of time and money. As for the site or link, I don't have any idea because I started my journey without much help. I really wanted to be a trader that's why I dig my hands on the cookie jar and let my experience guide me in my decision.

I may have lost early, but I think I have regained it already because I'm lucky that I was able to invest early, before the break out of December 2017. Probably around $500-$1K will be a good amount to invest, but as what the old adage: 'Invest what you can afford'. Don't be greedy and emotional and have a entry and exit strategy to mitigate risk.

Here are few threads that can help you out though:

[1] Trading Tips for Beginners

[2] trading guide for newbie

[3] How to start trading alt coins? Beginner Tips!

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:55:35 PM

google is the best idea If you want to seek some information about doing trading such tips, strategy, knowledge and etc so go ahead pal ,and about " how much money to trade" then it's up to you but must trade what amount you can afford to lose.
luckyluigi

Activity: 239

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:11:07 PM

Ive started my time from $4, but there is simple truth, the more you invest at the beginning, the faster and more significant profit you can get, at the same time you can loose more
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:13:20 PM

You can start by learn about trading risk and money management, those knowledge is very important and most people forget or ignore because they believe trading is an easy way to make money. Wrong mindset will create loss, fix it before enter the market. How much money for trading is relative and as long is not part of daily need and loan from others person, you can use it.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: