Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:42:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how much usd need for trade ??  (Read 3259 times)
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:35:06 PM

Different exchanges with different terms and conditions were found around the cryptocurrency network for all sort of trading needs. In this way some exchanges allow even with less than $20 to get into trading. There are few exchanges that were also providing demo on trading to make it easier.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Aprodite

Activity: 364
Merit: 17

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 04:45:35 PM

for the initial stage you can start with a small capital, maybe around 50-100 $. when starting a trade, you should pay attention to the max supply of coins you will buy. usually the price of coins with a supply that is not too large will rise faster than the coin with a very large supply total.
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:15:20 PM

Hey i am new here and want to be expert on trading so how can start and how much money for this?please give me some site or link where find trading tips and get more knowledge about it

If you want to start a trade,you must have atleast 10 USD .You should practice trading with low dollars at first.Because 90% of people will lose some of dollars at the beginning trade.Some of the trusted website for bitcoin is Bittrex,Coinbase and localbitcoin.You have to practice trading to get knowledge in trading with some dollars.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 05:59:56 PM

Well, I would recommend investing your time before investing your money. I am sure that you can start with the nominal amount like $10 or less but even before investing that amount, understand the market and behaviour of it. I believe that learning from the actual trading is the best way to understand it to start with the low amount and high frequency of time and develop your own strategies and test it in the market. Learn from trial and error method and use it in your next trades.
akashark

Activity: 387
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:09:16 PM

Actually,  Everyone is coming in trade nowadays,  they just invest then they gain a little profit and then they lose heavily! You have to research before investing money in trade. You can trade by 10$,  I would recommend 100$

One of my brothers,  earned 6K usd from trade by investing 100 USD Only! So, go carefully.  Goof luck

rivkavender

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:18:12 PM

Actually,  Everyone is coming in trade nowadays,  they just invest then they gain a little profit and then they lose heavily! You have to research before investing money in trade. You can trade by 10$,  I would recommend 100$

One of my brothers,  earned 6K usd from trade by investing 100 USD Only! So, go carefully.  Goof luck

yea definetly anywhere from 100-500 dollars is recommended
birzh0

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:25:46 PM

try to read tons of books about trading, forget everything you read while started trafing.
loose initial deposit. repeat step 1. trade. profit.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:33:15 PM

It depends on the ability you have in making the initial capital to invest or trade, because if you start with a very high value if you will be useless if you can not trade, then you will lose as well. So learn first before starting, so you do not regret later if loss in trade.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Ahiaba

Activity: 447
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:42:39 PM

Hey i am new here and want to be expert on trading so how can start and how much money for this?please give me some site or link where find trading tips and get more knowledge about it
It seems since your last post you have not return to this site read the advise people are given you on how should trade Bitcoin and crypto currency in general. Although that will not stop me from directing you on what to do and what not to do in crypto currency trading. You will learn both technical and fundamental analysis to enable you succeed in trading crypto currency and you can learn analysis through babypipschool.com and fundamental analysis through reading news and article published online in relation to crypto currency market.
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:30:55 PM

There is no minimum investment needed to start the trading it all depends on which coin we are going to trade if it is a bitcoin then it needs decent amount of bitcoin to cover the expenses of deposit and withdrawal fee.If it is altcoins then we can start with low capital too but if you want to be an expert you need to do learn from your experience only.
maximrussky

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:46:32 PM

I think that to begin with, enough even $ 500. But if for a good start, then at least 1000 should be traded. There is already need to look where to invest them.

candy69

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:15:54 AM

I think that $200 would be enough to start trading. As a beginner, you shouldn't put more money in trading. So, after gaining some experience then you should invest more.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:09:02 AM

Different exchanges with different terms and conditions were found around the cryptocurrency network for all sort of trading needs. In this way some exchanges allow even with less than $20 to get into trading. There are few exchanges that were also providing demo on trading to make it easier.
Yeah each exchange site has its own rules about the minimum trade. some sites even only give a minimum of $5 to start trading. yeah some trading sites also provide demo facility so you can try it first, for how much money it takes to start trading I think it is tailored to the rules on the site and your financial ability
Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:43:07 AM

Before you become exepet on trading you need time and effort to start that carer and it takes time for you to become an expert, and for starting amount to start to trade, you can start lest say $500 - $1000 and that amount it just like an tuition fee to learn if you do the wrong move. Anyways, start watching on youtube on how to trade like a 'pro there's so many tutorial that can give you tips and learn how to read the candlestick move.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
Hemady17

Activity: 505
Merit: 35

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:06:53 AM

If you are a newbie, don't ever try to conduct a trade because you might lose all of your capital. Since you are here, try to check first the environment of this forum and even the crypto market. Please have a patience to study before you will lend your capital. Trading is very risky specially, if you have not knowledge about it.
$500-$1000 is enough to have a better profit in cryptocurrency trading.

Base Protocol                                     Presale
Hold one token; Hold all tokens                [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Telegram
bitcoluck

Activity: 812
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:17:18 AM

If you want to start trading, you should have at least $50 (this is only throw-away money) so you should be ready to lost it.
Once you think you already experienced or skilled enough, start with $500 - $1000
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:56:14 AM

Theres no specific amount to start with in trading as long as its enough for your desired coins to invest..maybe atleast 50-100$ is enough for beginners..and dont rely on thoe sites or apps that giving tips because they are not giving ideally coins to invest ,and you cant ven get 30% accurate on what they are trying to give so be ware,what you need is make research and background check in every investment you will be entering
Arwinkim

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 08:05:23 AM

Actually depends on exchanges you are about to use. Usually, exchanges requires specified values of trading for maker and taker, amount to deposit, and withdrawal. Usually, having like $100 or 0.1 ETH is a standard requirement to use an exchange.

I strongly suggest, you start collecting money from joining bounty campaign in this lovely forum. If it's enough, you can start your journey as a trader. Good luck!
baconlike

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:07:28 AM

I know the trade depends on the financial capacity of each person and there will not be any fixed capital for this trade. I think you just need to update information, learn experience in the market. Although capital is low, you will succeed in your business.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
manggis97

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:10:59 AM

To become expert trader need long proccess and you have to pass it by learn many thing like technical analysis, fundamental analysis, management of money and risk, trading plan and also you should have good psycology like dont be greedy and patient. And if you can pass it all will be possible for you become expert trader who can earn profit in consistent.  And for beginner best amount to start is $100.  

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: