Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:38:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how much usd need for trade ??  (Read 3261 times)
TorbiK

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Diagon

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:23:26 AM

You can easily start with a small amount of the type 300 or 500 dollars.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:08:59 PM

Hey i am new here and want to be expert on trading so how can start and how much money for this?please give me some site or link where find trading tips and get more knowledge about it

There's no need for you to invest big money mate. As long as you can understand the market  on how it simply goes then your profit will be bigger in no time... just keep this into your mind... BUY LOW SELL HIGH... look for some tutorials in youtube for the usage of some platforms...  BUT I prefer to recommend you to use BITTREX OR BINANCE... you can understand their market so easily...
Yeah if you are asking about the sum you want to invest in trade it means that you are new and I will also suggest you that should start from a little capital. As the time passes you will gain experience and then you can invest more money in your business. Before staring trading be sure to have all the required information and knowledge about trading.
karnwillbit

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:33:20 PM

Hey i am new here and want to be expert on trading so how can start and how much money for this?please give me some site or link where find trading tips and get more knowledge about it

Some tips that i would recommend for a newbie trader is read a lot of basic investing principles and research coins before you buy them.  A starting investment amount that i would recommend would be $1000 but even lower than that would work depending on your financial situation.  In my opinion though, trading with less than $1k is not really worth it unless you put it all into one coin.
Time is a big teacher. It will teach you everything about trading. You should take keen interest and work with dedication and give as much time as you can to learn everything about trade. Practice makes the man perfect. That’s why should get knowledge about trade and then invest in trading, otherwise you will lose all or some of your money.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:37:46 PM

If you want to start trading, I will advise you to check your pocket and know how much you have first and also how much you’re ready to give out for this. You have to bear in mind that there are lots of risks involved and be ready for for it.

As a starter you can get in from $100, $200 to $1000 (best is to start with either $100 or $200 and test your skills to know if this isthe right thing for you. If you’re not able to trade with $100/$200 after series of training, then forget it, trading is not meant for you.

For where to learn things about reading, maybe you should check out strocktrader.com, they usually post things that has to do with stock trading which is the same as crypto trading. I will also advise you to find a mentor and also consider a paid subscription. Read books and articles, follow the market and be very careful.
bitcoinsymphony

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:34:06 PM

Especially for small amounts, it is much easier to buy bitcoins on some local service (localbitcoins for example) and start trading with bitcoins already, because not all exchanges accept fiat currency.
Commissions and fees are often recalculated through bitcoins too.
So, It will be correct to start with bitcoins Smiley
Approximate minimal trade size for Bittrex is 0.0005 BTC and 0.0002 BTC for Poloniex. Other exchanges should have similar limitations.
So, it is pointless to start trading with lower investments:)
Furthermore, you will probably want to make more than one trade so that you will need a larger amount.
I would say, 0.05 BTC will give you a possibility to learn and experiment.

On today 0.05 BTC will cost you approx. 450 USD.
DiceChain

Activity: 353

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:39:39 PM

You need to have a clear strategy. Targets per week or per month. And learn a lot about the penny you want to invest and market. to start trade. I think you have at least 1000$. You will be profitable if you get 10-15% each time you place an order
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:52:43 PM

At least you would need up to $10000 to be able to trade  for a significant profit in cryptocurrency market. Market of cryptocurrency is very dynamic and very pricy in dollar.
RoftheN

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:56:37 PM

The answer to how much money is any amount that you will be fine if you lost it completely. If you will not be fine if you lost that amount than don't trade with that much money. Crypto markets are very risky and volatile, it will take seconds for you to lose your whole investment. Try to start small first.
Angelina Jolie

Activity: 169

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:57:46 PM

It all depends on your budget ... It is better to have at least $ 500 or more, because a lot will go to the commissions on stock exchanges.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
rivkavender

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:22:03 PM

put in again what you can afford to lose thats it no more and the likelihood of you becoming a millionaire in a day is almost impossible
rose9696

Activity: 770

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:26:55 PM

You will need a lot of money to make a lot of profit from trading. You need more than $ 5k to make good commercials and can hold more altcoins.
But if you are a newbie, you only need $ 1k to invest in the Cryptocurrency market. You can lose everything and you will get more experience from that failure or you will be rich thanks to 1k $. Grin

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:29:17 PM

You will need a lot of money to make a lot of profit from trading. You need more than $ 5k to make good commercials and can hold more altcoins.
But if you are a newbie, you only need $ 1k to invest in the Cryptocurrency market. You can lose everything and you will get more experience from that failure or you will be rich thanks to 1k $. Grin
right. That is the minimum amount to trade in the Crypto market. But I advise you not to take your savings to trade. That will make you very nervous, especially for the newbie.
So I think we should be involved in bounty campaigns for a certain source of capital and trade later.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
HELLOFF

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:47:14 PM

right. That is the minimum amount to trade in the Crypto market. But I advise you not to take your savings to trade. That will make you very nervous, especially for the newbie.
So I think we should be involved in bounty campaigns for a certain source of capital and trade later.
you need to understand that even $ 1,000 for some beginners investors huge money. of course we used to see people who do not thousands to invest their funds in crypto currency, but of new community crypto currency a lot of new people.
blacktrader

Activity: 616
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:10:06 PM

i start with deposit 100$ and have profit 7-8% good day. Need orders 5% from deposit on scal strategy. Searching groops in telegram with good traders
mamarried

Activity: 260

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:16:23 PM

How much you have free money, is an answer, there is a risk of proctastination in this. I`ll gather some funds, and then I`ll start to trade, but you should start with what you have
aardvark15

Activity: 1008
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:58:05 PM

You can trade with small amounts because the trading fees are a percentage of the trade amount rather than a fixed fee.

I recommend that you have at least $100 to start trading. The more you have to trade the better because it gives you leverage. I prefer to only use a small portion of my bankroll for a buy and then I have leverage to buy more if the price keeps dropping.
olia10

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:43:16 AM

if you want to become a trade expert, then the question of the amount of commercial capital, in my opinion, should be in second place. The main question is the style of trading. Understand that your time is more important than money. If you have a lucrative job, you have small children or some other life situations, then you will not be able to become a professional trader.

bitcoinking11

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:28:57 AM

If you are rich and you have got a lot of money with then you can start more than 1k. If you have got a reasonable amount of money and you are new to trading, then you can start in between $100 - $500. It would be a good amount. At first, try to gain some knowledge and information about trading, which is very important to start with.
willnotwas

Activity: 286

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:02:47 AM

In any case first of all you have to get the most usefull trade skills like techical analysis and learn to balance your patience and observation. Your first small amount (approximately 500USD) will help you to see the most common situations that happen with newbie traders. However i can give you the main advice - you must not pay the attention to spammers who trying to offer you their "high-profit coins". Good luck!
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:03:38 AM

Hey i am new here and want to be expert on trading so how can start and how much money for this?

I liked this part: " want to be expert on trading  "  Grin

Answering your question, I would say $1000 is the minimum for you to trade USDT with ETH, NEO and other currencies that have a lower price, but if you trade USDT with BTC, then I recommend that you have the half a bitcoin or even 1 BTC. Now if you are going to make trade of BTC with altcoins I recommend that you have more of 0.1btc

being honest, I do not think it's good make day trade, better option is you buy and hold for a long time.
For someone who is looking forward to being an expert, $1000 is a whole lot to start with. One thing most people do not understand is that experts did not become 'EXPERTS' in just a day, months or years, it takes time and it comes with a huge level of experience and years of mistakes even after learning a whole lot and for all these, it is always better to start small before even thinking of considering going big.

Good the OP is ready to learn because that is very important and after learning, start practicing with small. No need to rush because if you rush in, you will get frustrated and rush out. So, it is important to take your time to gain huge confidence. The more the money, the more emotional you get no matter how much you have learned as trading the market is not a child's play.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: