Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:43:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how much usd need for trade ??  (Read 3259 times)
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:50:39 AM

How much you should have to trade depends but it is better you start with a reasonable balance at least between $100 & $200 will be fine. And the more balance you have, the better because it will help you to reduce panic when you are losing.
Trading risk just a matter of how would you bring it on the field. But if youre going to maximize you risk just invest for as much as your free to loss it. Eeven a hundred usd is good enough to conquer for the next trade.
And think that how small or big you've invest its always risk if you don't mind for it. Just be wise and matured on choosing what you want to trade for.
To manage the risk effectively you have to start with a small amount or let's say we start at the beginning.
When you are starting as a trader most likely you'll experience more loses so at least you can lose small but you can learn a lot, be
aggressive only when you feel you are getting better on what you are doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
elimi

Activity: 255
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:08:10 PM

Whatever amount we want to trade is not so important, it only affects the amount of profit earned. If the greater the capital that we use then the possibility of profit gained will also be greater.
wbk940122

Activity: 376
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:18:39 PM

start trading you do not need much money,but first i want to ask you how much profit do you want to earn.
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 03:46:54 PM

start trading you do not need much money,but first i want to ask you how much profit do you want to earn.

You are funny...
I say it is possible to start trading with $0.00 and you say "you do not need much money"
Yes I confirm:$0.00 is not much (lol)

Rj Manik

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:48:33 PM

Hey i am new here and want to be expert on trading so how can start and how much money for this?please give me some site or link where find trading tips and get more knowledge about it
First you need a good skill about trade.If you don't know how to trade then how you do this?
Amount is not a matter.If you have a small amount then you start it .but First you learn about trade.Best of luck dude.
yanlap

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:45:45 PM

I also don’t think the success of a trader has anything to do with his first investment. A person can start trading with even 20 dollars. Trading is a profession that demands skills. If someone is good at analyzing things and can predict the future with good percentage of accuracy, he needs not to be worried about the starting money. Like you have pointed out, a trader must have some goal.
Harper6

Activity: 255
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 03:31:04 AM

maybe you can try to watch in youtube there are many tutorial for beginners on how to trade in cryptocurrency and you can start for only $20 just practice first how to earn profit with $20.  

Youtube is full of shitcoin shill and idiots with their own propaganda pumping their own shitcoins. Its the last place to learn about crypto trading. The basics of trading remains the same though. However if people are no swayed by those shills then it can be a good idea. This would be better if the person has some idea of crypto from beforehand and then ventures into the youtube shill breeding videos.

There is no exact amount to be used in trading, you can trade whatever amount as long as you consider the transaction charge, because in every trading there is transaction charge, You need to consider it so that you can decide whether to sell it on lower or higher price by knowing your expected profit after deducted the transaction charge.

Good point. Teeny weeny transactions will still take same fees and thus if you have some spare balance consider holding it is the exchange rather than trying to buy some other altcoin. This happens commonly when people are buying a bunch of coins during a dump.
The more the money you invest the more the profit will be. There is no limit for investment in bitcoin. As much you can invest will be better for earning more and more money. You can also start from 500 dollars or less but then your profit margin will also be very low. Just think starting trade with 500 dollars and 50000 dollars which in will be more profitable?
Right there is no kind of restriction for using bitcoin trading, as you can start form the amount which will e suitable for you, if you don’t have enough amount of money you can surely take start from 500$ and latter on when you will earn profit then you will be able to trade some more money in bitcoin trading, go for long time trading because it gives us more safe and high profit so time really matters amount of money does not matter you can take start from small at beginning.
aervin11

Activity: 602
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:42:42 AM

Hey i am new here and want to be expert on trading so how can start and how much money for this?please give me some site or link where find trading tips and get more knowledge about it

If you would day trade, having about 100$ above and locking in profits every 5% gain is reasonable. If you have lesser amount of capital, I suggest you to research on low cap coin then HODL and wait for it to MOON. Research is everything, you might not be good at TA/FA but research according to trends and potential could give an edge.
strongwarrior238

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:48:54 AM

I believe that if you are a beginner or you have been around for a long time you can start trading with just $ 100. Bitcoin prices are on the sidelines and this is a good time to invest in altcoin. Prices are so much altcoin has been pumping today so you can completely find the coin does not pump to invest.
ov3rflow9x

Activity: 374

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:48:06 AM

The answer on your question is that about 1-2 thousands dollars is the minimum amount if you want to trade with Ethereum, Neo and other altcoins
RoftheN

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:54:35 AM

The minimum amount to deposit in most of the exchanges is pretty low and it depends on your budget how much you can afford to trade with. But I would say first don't use real money but just try to trade without money in the start and trade by writing down your trades and seeing if you are made for this, as most people end up losing their investments by trading.
Bitmore

Activity: 413

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:15:16 AM

Hey. I sometimes give advice on trading. If you want to have the result you need to have a couple of thousand dollars for trading.

MuhNofa

Activity: 504
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:15:59 PM

for beginners you can start tranding under 100 usd because we need to learn that if we lose we only lose a little and if you are advanced you can add the trading capital up to 1000 usd or more
Virtual miner

Activity: 728
Merit: 275

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:09:55 PM

There is no universal or particular amount of money which is needed for trading. It is entirely a subjective decision. The golden rule is to never invest more than what you cannot afford to lose. What you cannot afford to lose may be nothing for some other person. So you have to see for yourself that how much amount you can invest in cryptocurrencies safely. Moreover, the fact is the usage of such money is what matters the most and how you use it instead of the main amount. I personally feel best theory is not to keep all your eggs in one basket. Diversify as much as you can.
LuvCyanide

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:47:02 PM

With any starting amount you can make a decent capital. The larger the amount, the more you earn. But you could lose your money. I do not advise investing a lot in the beginning. First learn and then going boldly to take the risk.

Ryanpogi

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:59:22 PM

it's depend on you !! if you just want to spend your money on trading. that's right. but my suggestion is that if you look at it you will earn a lot if you spend all your money. you trade everything. that's right ..
psychie

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:19:19 AM

Only invest what you are willing to lose because trading is risky. I suggest you to start first at small capital maybe around 100 dollars. Goodluck.
kaizerblitz

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:03:41 AM

300 USD it good for start in trading i recommend Bittrex or either Poloniex because there's a lot of players there and it is 24/7 trading site. Choose a coin newly release coin on the market and try to study charting method it could be a big help and goodluck. Trade on your own risk.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:23:08 AM

How much you should have to trade depends but it is better you start with a reasonable balance at least between $100 & $200 will be fine. And the more balance you have, the better because it will help you to reduce panic when you are losing.
Trading risk just a matter of how would you bring it on the field. But if youre going to maximize you risk just invest for as much as your free to loss it. Eeven a hundred usd is good enough to conquer for the next trade.
And think that how small or big you've invest its always risk if you don't mind for it. Just be wise and matured on choosing what you want to trade for.
To manage the risk effectively you have to start with a small amount or let's say we start at the beginning.
When you are starting as a trader most likely you'll experience more loses so at least you can lose small but you can learn a lot, be
aggressive only when you feel you are getting better on what you are doing.
Yeah, normally, even after learning how to trade, you will always be told to start small, practice what you have learned, and then build confidence from there. Trading is not easy, asides learning, real life experience can get you to make some silly mistakes but the thing is as long as you keep building on what you have learned.

When you will always keep getting better as time goes on and once you are able to build that confidence, trading would become more like an easy and normal job to you, no matter the amount you are using but I would always consider starting with a minimum of $100 and a max of $200 for a new trader.
robotrobert

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:14:30 AM

It depends on how much you many to earn
Short but efficient answer, I like that. Definitely there is a direct relationship between the capital and the profit to be earned. For getting big profits it is quite obvious that you would be putting bigger capital. Because you can’t just earn so big profits with little investments in the start.

On the other hand if you are a newbie but still want to earn big profits, wait and invest small in start and gradually increase it with experience.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: