Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:19:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how much usd need for trade ??  (Read 3259 times)
$anounimus$

Activity: 1736
Merit: 294

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:40:58 PM

Hey i am new here and want to be expert on trading so how can start and how much money for this?please give me some site or link where find trading tips and get more knowledge about it

I think you need to get started and learn trading does not need to use a large capital, we encourage you to learn what caused the price moves up and down and must understand correctly so that you can benefit, so capital that you need at least $50 according to I've enough for beginners who are learning.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:55:30 PM

I advice you to start trading with at least 1000 dollars. When you trade with low volume, your gains are gone to the exchange commissions.
Yea technically you are right small investment will not give that much profit but he is new to this crypto trading so risking $1k is not safe, still it depends on OP suppose if he can afford $1k then it's a good start.
mudasarali43

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:17:06 PM

You may can start with $100 or more which you wants and you can get almost all information from bitcoin talk there are lot of trading discussion is available on altcoin discussion which you can get maximum information,
darewaller

Activity: 2814
Merit: 634

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:33:20 PM

300 USD it good for start in trading i recommend Bittrex or either Poloniex because there's a lot of players there and it is 24/7 trading site. Choose a coin newly release coin on the market and try to study charting method it could be a big help and goodluck. Trade on your own risk.
I remembered I started my journey as a trader with close to $300 and even though I was not trading all, I used about $150 to do most of my trading so as to stay safe since I just finished learning and just trying to practice.

Good for reading which helped me to make that decision, it took so much to get used to the market in making decisions before I could start trading like a professional trader. Some mistakes will always come, so it is better to start with little until you are able to build yourself and prepare yourself mentally when it comes to trading.
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 08:01:17 PM

You may can start with $100 or more which you wants and you can get almost all information from bitcoin talk there are lot of trading discussion is available on altcoin discussion which you can get maximum information,
it all depends on what kind of knowledge you have. If you have enough information to have your starting capital of a few thousand dollars, it's good, but if you think $ 100 is the exact amount that you can handle, then for the time being it's not bad.
Crash21

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:09:25 PM

You can start from anything and if you are newbie, better to learn about trading on small amounts and increase it after several proftiable deals. At my opinion $100 would be enough.
shawonngp

Activity: 756
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 10:03:42 PM

Hey i am new here and want to be expert on trading so how can start and how much money for this?please give me some site or link where find trading tips and get more knowledge about it
Actually I think, It's depends on you financial situation . There are no rules how much need a minimum amount for your trade . I suggest you if you have 100$ or 200$ you start work, I hope after a few month you can see profit.

equoboy

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:25:44 PM

Small amount is just right for a begginer. Dont put all your money if you are not sure on what you are doing,better to read some thread about trading first before you move.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:10:06 AM

When I was a newbie in trading on exchange markets, I just started at 100 usd worth of coins, I can't believe that I made a profit of 500 usd that time. I think whatever how much usd is your capital on trading it depends to the coin that you are going to buy if its good to invest on that coin or not, better research more for the coin that you are interested to buy before you put your money on it.
That is actually more or less like investment generally and if you are the long term kind of trader and you are smart about what you are choosing without buying any coin at peak, then you should always be fine in the long run. Every patter of trading still requires some level of knowledge because it is one thing to pick a good coin and it is another thing to know how to trade them and without proper knowledge, emotion may kick in and you may still end up fumbling.

Only invest what you are willing to lose because trading is risky. I suggest you to start first at small capital maybe around 100 dollars.
Anyone who is even about to trade and understand how the market can fluctuate so easily should always be ready to know that it is a huge risk to trade the market and it becomes worst when you are going big with very little knowledge. It is not about the amount you are trading, it is about the level of knowledge and skills you are making use of to trade. Without that, no matter the amount, you are likely to lose it all.
nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:57:16 AM

I advice you to start trading with at least 1000 dollars. When you trade with low volume, your gains are gone to the exchange commissions.
Yeah this amount is good. For taking a start, you must be going with low amount. Because if you initiate with high capital, you may suffer big losses. Definitely you aren’t that much familiar with best practices and technicalities so how can you make profit out of that big amount. Risks are quite bigger in that case. And we have to remit that bigger risks and try to focus on best possible outcome.
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 08:21:55 AM

You need nothing and you are even paid for it !!!

Total WSPU2pts earned: 847.23874364
Total pending dollars earned: 0.21199839
Total claims: 632
WSPU2pts price in dollar: 0.00237

I explain you:
Each time you claim for free you can trazde for free.
This means that if you trade you earn  "worth" nowadays at least $0.00237

If you are not able to make a good "relative" profit it is better to stay away from other trade places where you invest your own money.
here you invest just the time to trade.(other where you spent time as well)

Luckym7

Activity: 212

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:37:40 AM

If you want to start trading I’m suggest you must invest minimum hundred dollar but you can start only ten dollar or if you want to start binary trading you can invest minimum ten dollar because deposit condition is minimum ten dollar. There are too many crypto currency site have a minimum deposit condition is ten dollar so if you invest only ten dollar it is not a good investment for you so must invest minimum hundred dollar.
Btcschool

Activity: 488

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:13:38 PM

If you want to start trading, having about $100 dollars isn’t bad, so start with a hundred dollars and trade till you get perfect and feel like you’re ready to start investing more than that amount. As for where to learn how to trade, I will advise you to go for someone who can teach you one on one, online training are good too, but there is nothing like learning trading offline, you will be much better than someone who learnt his from online sites. So look for a local trainer in your area that can teach you everything that has to do with reading.

DonateBB

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:19:39 PM

The investment price is not fixed so please update your knowledge addition. if you have in-depth knowledge. You will not be afraid of anything, no matter how small but you will succeed and earn high profits.
IndzheborgC

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:35:07 AM

This can be calculated as follows:
1. How much do you go to earn a month's dollars.
2. Practice trading a small amount in a few weeks and evaluate your opportunities to generate a profit per month in percent.
3. Paragraph 1, divide by 2 and multiply by 100.
Example.
1. I want to earn $ 200 a month.
2. Average profit from trade of 12.5%
3. Required starting capital 200 / 12.5 * 100 = $ 1,600
katak mercat

Activity: 133

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:27:30 AM

I think 500 usd is enough to trade, if you do not know where to do it then I suggest you to buy ADA, I'm sure if you hold it until the end of the year then you will not lose
DigitalFox

Activity: 280
Merit: 28

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:21:44 AM

Learn first, them start from $500-1000. Make absolutely sure you're prepared to lose them if things go wrong.

crypmike

Activity: 910
Merit: 371

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 08:41:12 AM

You can use many sources - youtube, twitter, books, courses

if you're completely new in it — try to start with https://www.babypips.com/

If to talk about youtube, take a look on these channels:
https://www.youtube.com/user/carpenoctom
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBaU9NXRPjkLGgJy-M7RPCw

But the best way — personal to me — are books, the best of them are

Jack Schwager — technical analysis
Ivaylo Ivanov — Top 10 Trading Setups
John Murphy — Technical Analysis of the Financial Markets
Steve Nison — Japanese Candlestick Charting Techniques

Who to follow on twitter https://twitter.com/whatbitcoindid/lists/elite-crypto-traders

My twitter — https://twitter.com/CrypMike

Diggin' #DeFi & #NFT
juragane

Activity: 476

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:55:00 AM

for real trading capital you do not use very much capital, you only need a capital of at least $ 100 just be able to buy some bitcoin and some altcoin, but if you want to earn a lot of profits I suggest to have capital of more than $ 10,000 for your trading use bitcoin and altcoin.

daxiake

Activity: 688
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:09:44 AM

You can go with any amount but I will suggest starting with $100 but before he will think about making any progress first start with $10 and practice your skills for a month or two and after that when you are sure that you can make money then play big rounds with $100 trading requires a lot of patience and experience so the more time you spend on trading platforms the more experienced you are going to be and you can play safe and tell them. One more thing to notice is you cannot believe very much always as because they can be a huge loss sometimes.

I agree with this strategy of jumping with little capital and learn with it. Many newbies start trading with huge capital and that's a big mistake. If you start with 100 dollars and end up at 60 USD, it means you have spent 40 dollars in learning the market. Now start again and avoid repeating the previous mistakes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: