Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:16:50 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how much usd need for trade ??  (Read 3263 times)
cuenzy

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 04:10:05 PM

Start small as as well and grind from there  Smiley theres nothing feels like than getting something from the profit in trading
alvinmtp

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:39:04 PM

For someone who is just starting life as a trader, this is way too much to start with. After learning, over confidence has ruined a lot of trader, but in a complex market, you really need to get used to the movement of the market and that is where you start getting the confidence from. This is not built in one day, it takes gradual process, and I would say 10% of the amount you have stated is good enough to start with until you are very sure you are ready for the market.
Pelevelyl

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:46:02 PM

Since you are a novice trader, you will have enough one hundred dollars to be able to make the first few transactions.
crypmike

Activity: 910
Merit: 371

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 06:32:47 PM

I think it depends on your desirable profit
You can take about 10% per months
But it is not exact ofc

The best advice here is to try paper trading and then to start with small amounts
When you will get enough experience you will realize how much money do you need with your experience

My twitter — https://twitter.com/CrypMike

Diggin' #DeFi & #NFT
billbear

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:39:12 PM

Some experts reccomend to start from $50 because this is the ammount almost anybody could afford, and good to start trading some coin
neschadim

Activity: 46

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:53:14 PM

Start your trading with a small amount of money so you understand what you are going to do.
vladimir273

Activity: 39

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:09:58 PM

Find someone who does it for a living and ask him how he does it. There are no such, and if there is, write to me in private messages.
ici_lemmy

Activity: 254
Merit: 100

Hydax Exchange

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:42:33 PM

You can make trading with any fund you have. But if you are a newbie, do not spend too much money for trading. Let's spend a small budget to start and learn from mistakes.
Compa
Legendary

Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:17:10 PM

it's depend on your ability, for beginner is not recommended to use a lot of money for started trade.
using your money you can afford to lose it, because we know that trading is risky.

▄▄██████████████▄▄
             ▄███████████████████████▄
           █████████████████████████████
         ███▀▀█████▀▀ ██  ██  ▀▀██████████
        ██▀ ▄  ▀      ██  ██      ▀█████████
       █▀ ▄██▀        ██  ██        █████████
      ▀ ▄███▌      ███████████▄▄  ▄███████████
      ▄████▌        ▀██████████████████████████
    ▄██████     ██▄   ▀███████████████████████████▀
  ▄████████    █████▄▄  ▀███████████████████████▀
▄██████████    ████████▄  ▀███████████████████▀
    ███████    ██████████▄   ▀██████████████▀ ▄█
    ███████    ████████████▄▄  ▀██████████▀ ▄███
    ███████▌    ██████████████▄  ▀██████▀ ▄████
     ███████      ██████████████▄  ▀██▀ ▄██████
      ███████▄      ▀██████████▀      ████████
       ████████       ██  ██        █████████
        █████████▄    ██  ██     ▄██████████
          ██████████▄▄██▄▄██▄▄▄███████████
            ████████████████████████████
              ▀██████████████████████▀
                  ▀▀████████████▀▀

LocalCoinSwap
   World's Most Inclusive 
         Cryptocurrency Marketplace
[]
██████████████
█████████████████
██░░░░░████████████
██░░░░░██████████████
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
REDDIT
INSTAGRAM
MEDIUM
LINKED IN
STEEMIT
wxa7115

Activity: 2758
Merit: 716

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:50:16 AM

You can go with any amount but I will suggest starting with $100 but before he will think about making any progress first start with $10 and practice your skills for a month or two and after that when you are sure that you can make money then play big rounds with $100 trading requires a lot of patience and experience so the more time you spend on trading platforms the more experienced you are going to be and you can play safe and tell them. One more thing to notice is you cannot believe very much always as because they can be a huge loss sometimes.
This is a good suggestion, while ago I made my $10 to start my journey of trading and I am happy of seeing this as a confirmation to my first step.
It is too early to celebrate, it is a nice thing that you have obtained some small profits out of your investment, however the only way to know if you really can become a good trader is to see if you are able to obtain long term profits, if you're not able to do that then it is very likely that you're not going to be a trader that can earn a significant amount of money with your current level of skill.
birzh0

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:53:10 AM

the best link: google.com
in fact you can use any search engine. enter the words you think the key and improve yourself. Profit!
there is no such limit as ...usd for beginners. nobody knows your abilities: you earn 200$ per week or 2000$. by earned amount you can count the begining entrance invest....
sedahan13

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:27:26 AM

If you just beginner in trading, much better use money only $100 first, and after you possible and able to make profit and then you can add your deposit more. In trading will be more important to have skill and strategies though we just start by $100 but with good strategy we can make multiple profit from it. When doing transaction buy and sell we can use trading view platform to get best price to entry and exit potition

│▌██████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ██████▐│
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│   TELEGRAM   │    TWITTER    │     REDDIT     │    MEDIUM    │
gudrun

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:32:22 AM

Hey i am new here and want to be expert on trading so how can start and how much money for this?please give me some site or link where find trading tips and get more knowledge about it
With a market that is fluctuating as much as it is now, it is very difficult to trade publicly. So I think that for you to start trading you need to have at least $ 100. The market is constantly fluctuating so to be profitable you need to have a commercial plan and always follow the plan set out to be able to delineate and limit risk.
Miracleismyidol

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:00:58 AM

Hey i am new here and want to be expert on trading so how can start and how much money for this?please give me some site or link where find trading tips and get more knowledge about it
I believe that if you are prepared in terms of psychology and knowledge enough to attend the exam, the minimum amount you can trade and earn is $ 100. With the market is constantly fluctuating and difficult to guess as at present, I think you should trade bitcoin. The bitcoin industry is constantly adjusting, so commercial bitcoin at this time will be the best choice.
fitty

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:05:38 AM

I believe that if you are prepared in terms of psychology and knowledge enough to attend the exam, the minimum amount you can trade and earn is $ 100. With the market is constantly fluctuating and difficult to guess as at present, I think you should trade bitcoin. The bitcoin industry is constantly adjusting, so commercial bitcoin at this time will be the best choice.
Alright, the big question here is how much usd, why don't think first how you can make more usd sounds more great right? Bitcoin trading is very much riskier although you can't lose on bitcoins only if your plan is to hold. If you want to involve with daily trading that a big risk. Even half less than $1 he can do make trades in some exchange.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
jeepuerit

Activity: 306
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:08:42 AM

i think minimum for trade from Bitcoin is 0.0005 Bitcoin, from dollars is $ 5, that's just what I know as a trading because when low at 0.0005 bitcoin you can not shout trading, you need to deposit $ 5 to get started trading.
kickdapa

Activity: 627
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:24:50 AM

I think 100$ can be a good start for trading. If you invest in a single coin then you can make good profits from it. Sometime you will gain and sometimes you will lose. But the fact is, you need to choose good coins and you need to do live trading. 100$ is enough for the first trading. I would like to suggest you buy Low Price Coin like ADA, Pundix, NCASH, TRX. Good luck with the first trade.

hhussain

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:47:19 PM

1000$ for me is a good option to start trading if you want to earn some decent profits because less than this amount it will be hard for you to do proper trading.
Xclusive5

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:50:25 PM

I think $500 is an Ideal amount to start trading because with that you will be able to buy large quantity of under 5 cents coins and with that you will make gain with little pump of the coin you purchased.

winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 02:57:58 PM

How much?
To sell you do not need dollars because you get dollars for your WSPU2pts.
You need just when you sell 2 WSPU2pts you earned for free.

To buy you need nowadays a little less then $0.01
Yes less than $0.01
And the $0.01 you got for free or by selling free WSPU2pts.

If you start trading it is better to start absolutly for free.
Once you have traded for free a while...you compare with other traders.
if you are not among the best ones...better stay away from trading on other platforms because you will lose.
il you are among the best ones...you can risk otherwhere.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: