Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:48:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how much usd need for trade ??  (Read 3259 times)
artisarr

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:05:15 PM

Before you become exepet on trading you need time and effort to start that carer and it takes time for you to become an expert, and for starting amount to start to trade, you can start lest say $500 - $1000 and that amount it just like an tuition fee to learn if you do the wrong move.
BlasterS

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:58:10 PM

I think with the amount or range of one hundred to fifty US dollar will do and good enough for trade business and it is much better to start with that amount as a newbie or beginner in this business to secure your money or investments in this industry.
Ceyebrity

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:34:52 PM

it depends on how much you can risk cos trading on its own is a risk
Joemzz31

Activity: 308
Merit: 30

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:31:25 PM

I think with the range of fifty to one hundred thousand US dollars will do for the trading because this amount is enough to start and if ever  it will be my foundation in this kind of business.
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:58:12 PM

Hey i am new here and want to be expert on trading so how can start and how much money for this?please give me some site or link where find trading tips and get more knowledge about it

I think there is no specific amount to start trading but I suggest you to begin with a minimum amount so that if you'll face losses , you would be able to face your mistakes without much regrets. What you need to do in the beginning is to gain more knowledge about trading first.
travelgear17

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:18:22 PM

You honestly spend a good deal time for searching for about the bitcoin market and there are numerous component which is hard to recognize. you could begin with any amount however you’d better start with small (one hundred$) after which whilst you are accustomed with this market ,you may dissipate amount to get larger gain. subsequent, you must maintain learning and studying the marketplace often to construct your abilities and studies.
bkrobottc1

Activity: 183
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:21:22 PM

I start with 20$ on Binance lol  Grin. And now i have approximiate 500$. Not to much but it give me experience.
In my opinion, you must learn technical analysis
hridoyb

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 06:48:27 PM

Hey i am new here and want to be expert on trading so how can start and how much money for this?please give me some site or link where find trading tips and get more knowledge about it
IF you are new so first know about trade or ico or coin details so focus also on crypto news and btc price. Crypto  market depends on bitcoin price so always focuse and get update news about bitcoin and when bitcoin dump you can buy coin and sell when its price high.You can start trading small investment like as 50/100$ so first try to understand and know about trading plartform and try to use demo trading

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
concept2

Activity: 750
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:17:58 PM

If you want to take trading into a serious level, I suggest you should have at least $1000 in your trading account in order to have a good profit from your activity. There are many other traders which have even more than $100000 to trade. Since we are newbie, $1000 is enough 
omfg.xekcep

Activity: 798
Merit: 2

*** https://www.buying.com ***

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:38:40 PM

If you are a newbie I would recommend you to pay attention on a demo account where you can trade with virtual money on your account but it is has a one negative moment while using virtual money you will not feel and understand market deeply because you do not have a risk at all so it would be better to begin trading with a small amount which you are not afraid to lose.

BUYING is here for you!
Meet buying.com’s
On-Demand Delivery System
-= https://www.buying.com =-
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:05:18 PM

First things first, try to gain more knowledge by watching tutorials and reading many information and details about how the trade market works. I say that because as much as it is one of the best profit-giving markets around, it is also one of the markets that can make you cry and lose hope because it just has so many alleys to make you lose your investment. So, if you want to jump in it, invest the time and effort to actually check it out. Do you homework before making any business.

iagyei259

Activity: 150
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:41:54 PM

Is good you are asking for training and knowledge in addition to the amount of capital needed to start trading. To me there isn't a specific money to start, but something you will be comfortable losing it.
DennisStoff

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:23:25 PM

I think the smallest amount is $100, use that money to trade and divide into 3 coins to be traded in. If you use more capital, it will be better again because your profit depends on how much your capital. Just remember that a trader should not be greedy. it will make you lost in short time.
jsrenthourse

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:11:24 PM

The market is showing signs of deepening, so the trade will be very difficult, bitcoin prices will fluctuate in the coming days and will reach the $ 7500 mark. I believe you can start buying bitcoin at this time, the market will recover very quickly, so you can start trading with only $ 100. Always have a specific plan and always put stoplos to minimize risk.
Chooroz

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:15:02 PM

If you want to take trading into a serious level, I suggest you should have at least $1000 in your trading account in order to have a good profit from your activity. There are many other traders which have even more than $100000 to trade. Since we are newbie, $1000 is enough 
For me if you are a beginner in trading world you should just start with a very small amount and for me $200 is enough to start in trading and here in trading world the most important thing is you choose a coin that have a good future but also have a affordable price.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
xuzukami

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:38:13 AM

Trade does not have to be expensive and there are no specific figures for us to start trading. In my opinion, if we have less capital, we will choose low value coins such as Ripple, Odem, VIT .... etc. These pennies will benefit x2 or x3 for us in the future, not necessarily much capital we can trade.
leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:46:18 AM

I think the base amount will be at $ 1k to trade. That's the number needed to get 5% profit every day. But I think the trade will not bring too much profit at the moment.
Crypto market has been manipulated, investors have quit because of fear. You should not join. Investing in the ICO is a smarter decision. Wink

Stavri

Activity: 980
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:52:14 AM

how much money you need for trading in crypto market? It totally depends on your wealth. if you are a student you can start with 1k usd maybe. if you are a millioneire, you should invest around 100k usd maybe. decide the amount regarding your income and acceptable risk values.
zergenyt09

Activity: 297

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:36:15 AM

With a market that is fluctuating as much as it is now, it is very difficult to trade publicly. So I think that for you to start trading you need to have at least $ 100. The market is constantly fluctuating so to be profitable you need to have a commercial plan and always follow the plan set out to be able to delineate and limit risk.
Trading is not an easy thing to do and that it needs you to have lot of courage and some good amount of know how regarding the things and that after then, you can expect something good in your coming life. As far as investing of the money in trading in concerned, it all depends on how much experience you have regarding the things and that you need not to invest more than you can afford to lose.
DiceChain

Activity: 353

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:55:31 AM

Start by minimum $50 or $100 is good amount. You have to learn technical analysis first, go to the coinigy or cryptrader site to learn it. And to learn fundamental analysis subscribe some youtube channel from expert trader. About technical analysis there are alot of video tutorial about it in youtube and in google.
Good suggestions indeed. I think amount doesn't matter for trading. You can start with $10 only. Matter to focus on is your patience, emotion control and expertise in trading. You can trade with $10, but while trading, you must have some strategies. Avoid emotion, be stagnant to your strategies and keep learning continuously on trading from different tutorials, e-book and youtube videos. Whenever you will be confident enough in making profit from good trade, invest more with your existing fund.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: