Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 05:47:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how much usd need for trade ??  (Read 3259 times)
ModGirl

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:41:28 PM

The only investment you want is free for starting of learning trading is to join some airdrop, bounty campaigns,faucets,etc any USD amount is good for starting in trading.
Well if you are a newbie in trading world my advice to you is you should just start with a very small amount and for me $200 is really enough to start trading and you can choose a coin that only have a a lower price but have a good future.

Right, bro, do not invest too much money in the cryptocurrencies when you do not know much about it. Start with the minimum, and then, when you get the experience, buy more altcoins and trade actively.
thing to do for trading, as trading is good, we can start with small amount of money to trade for long time and profit will be highest for you, but if you have no money and not experience it is not wise to take start with mining as it cost a lot of money that If you are not an experience trader right now and you are new then I won’t suggest you to join mining, right now bitcoin is best you can’t afford as lose, so invest your money and trade  your money even if you have only 50$ in your pocket.
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:44:05 PM

if my suggestion is better just as much as capital to do trade, because in trading it should not impose using a very large capital
It is exclusively the choice of investor that how much he is ready to invest and allocate for trading. It is not always to start trading with too much money in pocket, you can even trade by investing no money and earning all from signature campaigns or bounty campaigns. No need to listen to those who say that a particular amount is needed in order to be part of traders or a trading community. Use what you have.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:22:35 PM

1000 dollars is a decent amount to start with u can add more funds once u are comfortable with daily growth percentage
 For trading you do not have to give stress to the amount with which you start trading but should accentuate the quality of your trading. Quality means your all areas in trading are fully satisfied, if it is fine then you will get maximum profit. It depends less on amount in case of trading with not enough knowledge and this will call as a quality less trading. Trading with more amounts and with enough knowledge is valid statement and without knowledge it is invalid.
LympoMan

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:30:47 PM

Hey i am new here and want to be expert on trading so how can start and how much money for this?please give me some site or link where find trading tips and get more knowledge about it

Its different each exchange, but for teaching you can use test money with application.

Trade is risks for your money, and first you want skill's.
wxa7115

Activity: 2744
Merit: 707

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:32:18 PM

The only investment you want is free for starting of learning trading is to join some airdrop, bounty campaigns,faucets,etc any USD amount is good for starting in trading.
Well if you are a newbie in trading world my advice to you is you should just start with a very small amount and for me $200 is really enough to start trading and you can choose a coin that only have a a lower price but have a good future.
When you are a newbie you should read the most books that you can before you even start to make any trades, if you are short on funds it maybe a good idea to not invest anything right now after all one of the most basic skills that you need to learn out of trading is to manage your money in an efficient way and losing money while you are a newbie so you can learn something about trading does not seem like the best way to use your money.
napi

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:54:00 PM

for the first time you trader and try to become a trader you should have a bitcoin or usd capital of $ 100 is very enough for the first try.
paynercash

Activity: 392

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:39:46 PM

Hey i am new here and want to be expert on trading so how can start and how much money for this?please give me some site or link where find trading tips and get more knowledge about it

Its different each exchange, but for teaching you can use test money with application.

Trade is risks for your money, and first you want skill's.
Without a fixed amount of money for trading, invest in the ability of the investor. But I advise new people to invest a small amount of money to get experience, when the trade better invest more. Do not invest too much money because it will put you under psychological pressure.

droptableguy2

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:48:08 PM

please give me some site or link where find trading tips and get more knowledge about it

you can begin trading with small funds and large capital, however, you also have to have a minimum of information about trading because it is very essential to avoid big losses in the event something really does not want. Searching and get on google about trading tips. And experience is the greatest teacher.
Well, to limit the loss of capital due to lack of experience, we should initially deal with small capital, should not deal with capital too large, experience we do not have so easily lose capital by mistakes . In my opinion, you should join the deal on the decentralized floor first, then join the trading floor.

Jake Virus

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:03:40 PM

You need any amount of some coin to trade and also you would need to have some Ethereum to pay fees of transporting your coin there and back to you!
I believe that $200 is enough to start in trading, and i remember before i just started with a very small amount, and i know to my self that it doesn't matter if you started with a smalll amount or in a big amount, the important thing is to learn how to trade very well.

YTBitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:36:32 PM

You need any amount of some coin to trade and also you would need to have some Ethereum to pay fees of transporting your coin there and back to you!
I believe that $200 is enough to start in trading, and i remember before i just started with a very small amount, and i know to my self that it doesn't matter if you started with a smalll amount or in a big amount, the important thing is to learn how to trade very well.
Yes if the person is a learner/newbie then it does not matter that how much lower he spend on trade. But he have to keep in mind that he have to keep the investment lower. If possible then less than 10% of their money as many newbie often lose their money when they take the start but after that he learn and after that he gets recover that lose but if it is larger then it may become hard for the continuous trading as then he remain with no money if he lose all in the beginning.
camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:00:06 AM

When you are a newbie you should read the most books that you can before you even start to make any trades, if you are short on funds it maybe a good idea to not invest anything right now after all one of the most basic skills that you need to learn out of trading is to manage your money in an efficient way and losing money while you are a newbie so you can learn something about trading does not seem like the best way to use your money.

Yes right, and trading become a bit risky when you are a newbie. Best option is to study the market trends and start with the minimum investment. Once you became expert then go for the heavy investment.
If you do not have investment then i suggest you to join some bounty campaign to earn some money and then start trading.
fiomcorka

Activity: 496
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:47:37 AM

It depends if you want to BUY the option or SELL the option.
As far as I know, you only need the cash necessary to buy the option. In the US, the exchange that handles most silver futures/options liquidity is the CME. An option is thus a right to buy/sell a futures contract. One futures contract represents 5000 Troy ounces and its price is quoted in cents. Let's say that Silver right now is quoted at 17. One futures contract then represent 17 * 5000 /100 USD = 850 USD.
Trading is a process and business less dependant on the amount of trading but more dependant on the handling and knowledge of trader,. This will result and will prove practically if one person trade without knowledge with big amount and one start with normal mount with knowledge so these will give two different answers which are very clear. You have to accentuate on your knowledge and decisions, more than that of the quantity of coins.
btcrising

Activity: 122

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:39:29 AM

Does that even matter if a dollar can bring you two back? You can get required experience with almost any sum.
Oppositely, I would not advise to strat with a big $, although people often say amateurs are lucky
vidprab5

Activity: 222
Merit: 11

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:57:41 AM

I believe any amount is okay, you just need the skills for trading to be able to make something out of it. If you can’t make anything out of $300, then I don’t think you will be able to make something out of $30,000. The amount you invest will only determine how much you will earn from the business. If you invest a small amount then you will make a small amount of money, but if you invest a big amount of money, then your profit will also be a very big one.

Criptonline

Activity: 234

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:06:41 PM

It depends on how much you are willing to lose. The less money you invest in cryptocurrency, the less your losses will be. A person who asks such questions can not earn in a cryptomarket.

██████ |[ Dove | Peer-To-Peer Internet Sharing Network ]| ▀▀▀█
 ☀───  Telegram  │  Facebook  │  Twitter  │  ANN  │  Bounty  ───☀
☀▰☀ Internet for anyone at any time   ☀▰☀
ahmed04

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:03:36 PM

Considering the fact, that the time you spend on the work should be nicely appraised (because you will not work all day for 10$), you need about 5 thousand to get nice profits.
kramr

Activity: 406
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:18:41 PM

good ideas for trade can be found on the website www.tradingview.com and tau all comes with experience
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:15:40 PM

Considering the fact, that the time you spend on the work should be nicely appraised (because you will not work all day for 10$), you need about 5 thousand to get nice profits.
You need to have 5,000$ for risking, everything else on a side, but this money you plan to use for trading can bring profit or not, its not something you count on. In my country 10$ is usual daily paycheck for most jobs, so making 10$ with trading can be a lot of money for people in my country. I don`t earn 5,000$ for the whole year, how can I risk my salary for entire year in trading?
For trading like for gambling you need money you can afford to lose, for some that is 10$ for others that can be 10,000$, don`t measure yourself by others do what`s best for your financial situation.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Kekenapep

Activity: 84
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:31:51 PM

I think $100 is enough to start trading with as you build up.
Alam11

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:26:42 PM

You Can Start Also Only 10$ But it is not suitable for Profit..If u beginner First Time U can Invest 100$ and Trade.Buy in Deep and Sell it moon.Trade is Always risky.First you need to Knowledge about trade and Step by step u will learnt
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: