Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:03:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how much usd need for trade ??  (Read 3261 times)
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:45:06 PM

It depends if you want to BUY the option or SELL the option.
As far as I know, you only need the cash necessary to buy the option. In the US, the exchange that handles most silver futures/options liquidity is the CME. An option is thus a right to buy/sell a futures contract. One futures contract represents 5000 Troy ounces and its price is quoted in cents. Let's say that Silver right now is quoted at 17. One futures contract then represent 17 * 5000 /100 USD = 850 USD.
Trading is a process and business less dependant on the amount of trading but more dependant on the handling and knowledge of trader,. This will result and will prove practically if one person trade without knowledge with big amount and one start with normal mount with knowledge so these will give two different answers which are very clear. You have to accentuate on your knowledge and decisions, more than that of the quantity of coins.
You have nice point here we need something everlasting for trading which is only our knowledge and our skills, if today you buy thousands of coins  but you have no such information that when to buy so green market buying and red trading can give you lose, so if you will have to good information about market selling and buying then investing only 50$ can earn good amount of profit for you, so you will just have to hold and enhance your knowledge when to buy, you can invest any of amount but always try to increase your knowledge and your skills at first priority.
Evil eye

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:10:13 PM

Trading is not that hard work. You can start trading when you want. It does not take much money to start trading. You can start trading just as much as you have. It could be 50 dollars or maybe $ 50000. There are many exchange markets for trading where you can start trading by following the rules.
bastian466

Activity: 1344
Merit: 251

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:08:30 PM

for beginner just $200 do not be too big if the new clever can be added with large amounts, do the research first before plunge into the trade market select altcoin the most famous I have advice to choose a suitable market you can choose bithumb, poloniex and kraken

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
bosimpson54

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:15:35 PM

Hey i am new here and want to be expert on trading so how can start and how much money for this?please give me some site or link where find trading tips and get more knowledge about it
I believe that with a market that is fluctuating continuously and it is difficult to predict the current time, trading at this time the risk will be very high and profit will be very low. You can see that bitcoin prices in recent days are constantly adjusting. So you need to have at least $ 1000 to get enough profit to do something else.
Jupeter

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:41:14 PM

Considering the fact, that the time you spend on the work should be nicely appraised (because you will not work all day for 10$), you need about 5 thousand to get nice profits.
Well when i was a beginner or newbie in trading world i started with a amount of $500 and after i practice trading my $500 grows really high, so i am sure that $500 is really a good amount of money to start and to be better in trading.

BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:36:10 AM

The only investment you want is free for starting of learning trading is to join some airdrop, bounty campaigns,faucets,etc any USD amount is good for starting in trading.
Well if you are a newbie in trading world my advice to you is you should just start with a very small amount and for me $200 is really enough to start trading and you can choose a coin that only have a a lower price but have a good future.
When you are a newbie you should read the most books that you can before you even start to make any trades, if you are short on funds it maybe a good idea to not invest anything right now after all one of the most basic skills that you need to learn out of trading is to manage your money in an efficient way and losing money while you are a newbie so you can learn something about trading does not seem like the best way to use your money.
You have to accentuate more on your quality trading and not on your quantity trading because if you are new here or have some time here then you need to follow the same. Trading with large amount is a valid statement for an expert trader or a master because he knows about the market and its processes while this statement is invalid for a trader with less knowledge and will lead to wards loss and bad experience.
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 01:44:21 PM

for beginner just $200 do not be too big if the new clever can be added with large amounts, do the research first before plunge into the trade market select altcoin the most famous I have advice to choose a suitable market you can choose bithumb, poloniex and kraken

You are big away from the truth...
on my airdrop WSPU2 faucet you can start trading for free...
And the minimum withdrawal is only $0.02 through perfect Money.

wxa7115

Activity: 2758
Merit: 713

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:22:01 PM

Does that even matter if a dollar can bring you two back? You can get required experience with almost any sum.
Oppositely, I would not advise to strat with a big $, although people often say amateurs are lucky
People do not really say that, a newbie is at a great risk of losing his money not only because of bad trades, he can also lose his money to scammers, after all how are you going to distinguish between good exchanges and those that have a reputation of scamming their users, you will see many examples of that in the scam accusations section of the forum.
heinz

Activity: 172

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:59:04 PM

I suggest you to do not start trading with less than $2000, otherwise you are going to have a little budget and that is not going to be enough to see good results at the end of each day
manfredmann

Activity: 518
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 03:03:27 PM

First activity and then asking already for the trade maybe you should ask first on what is cryptocurrency all about? Well if you are really that cool to ask for a trade then the answer is very simple. Transaction fees are low depending on the exchange or market will you going to buy for that crypto. There are some that will put their transaction fee to proceed into a percentage. I bet less than 1% of the amount you will be trading.
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:13:36 PM

to become a trader you only need a capital of about $ 500 alone is enough to be a trader and can get a decent profit, if you want to get a huge profit then you must have a very large capital as well.

Man, you can easily start even when you have less money. Just pick the altcoins that are cheaper but has the future - Gladius, Stellar, TRON, Napoleon X.
Cryptartur

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 04:17:12 PM

You don't need much money to start trading. You can also start with 1$, you buy a little coin and when it grows you have more, and more, and more. And after some months /days /years you have 1000$. Wink
zack29

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:21:54 PM

I believe that $200 is enough to start in trading, and i remember before i just started with a very small amount, and i know to my self that it doesn't matter if you started with a smalll amount or in a big amount, the important thing is to learn how to trade very well.
Kpmaline

Activity: 89
Merit: 3

2 da Moon

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:36:23 PM

you can start with any amount you like So it depend on your financial.. that number you afford to lose 100 ~ 1000,000 $$
~> but it's not a good idea to have all your BTCs in exchanges [use it as a wallet ] instead of hardware wallet

As Crypto is the most risky place and many scammers need your money everywhere..
before anything you have to learn how to trade and enrolling in a small amount as a test..you lose it Np but you had learnt from your mistakes

100$$ is the best amount to start and take a overview about the main markets...
Over 1000,000 $$ seriously some big traders like Coins Owners/whales  play  with a huge amount of money
as how much you invest that increase your returns aswell
rainezerr

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:37:51 PM

Hey i am new here and want to be expert on trading so how can start and how much money for this?please give me some site or link where find trading tips and get more knowledge about it

There is no such amount that is required, you can always start small and try to start trading in the market with a decent amount of knowledge about the system in order to make the right decisions in the future on either you will sell or invest a coin.

Kpmaline

Activity: 89
Merit: 3

2 da Moon

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:48:06 PM

I believe that $200 is enough to start in trading, and i remember before i just started with a very small amount, and i know to my self that it doesn't matter if you started with a smalll amount or in a big amount, the important thing is to learn how to trade very well.
good point.. but aren't just to learn  i know some ppl had started with 500$$ +/- Only by trade their investment increased
and day by day they gain more than they expect doubled..tripled their money.. 2000$$ monthly...
 Only it need patience and spending some extra time for watching the market
as long as Crypto market high risk = much profits
Triffin

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:55:32 PM

you are new here in crypto market. For new person they  must start trade on lowest amount because risk in occurs in trade if you start trade in high amount and you loss your all money you will be discourage and without profit you will leaves the market i think for new traders they must start on trade on 50$ it will be better for them.

Bobocantik

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:01:07 AM

It depends on your financial ability. But if you have more then a little investment then invest less. And if the capital is too small then you should find ways to earn tokens for free, have capital then you invest in them.
kopamo

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:22:48 AM

It depends on you how much USD you can invest for trade in my opinion you can 500$ invest for trade if you give more usd you can make more profit
financialgoal

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:23:12 PM

There is no constant amount mate of how much you can use to get your started. However, I would tell you to not invest too much, especially if you're just starting with your ventures.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: