Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:27:07 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how much usd need for trade ??  (Read 3264 times)
Huawei8877

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:01:08 PM

No matter what the amount for trading, the most important is that you can easily part with it and then you will learn how to earn because you will not have a panic about the drawdown.

logan16j

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:07:23 PM

Hey i am new here and want to be expert on trading so how can start and how much money for this?please give me some site or link where find trading tips and get more knowledge about it
With a market that is constantly on the move, I think that at this point you should only trade short-term by day and should trade in very small amounts. If you are less experienced then you should start with $ 80, always deal with specific plans and always have stoploss to be able to zoning risk and be able to make a profit safely.
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:34:18 AM

Hey i am new here and want to be expert on trading so how can start and how much money for this?please give me some site or link where find trading tips and get more knowledge about it
I think you do not have to have too many dollars to start trading. I believe that with only $ 100 you can start trading, I think you should start buying and trading the USDT pairs in order to minimize risk and get acquainted with the market. The market is fluctuating continuously and is in the bearish trend in the long run so you always have a trading floor.
If you are going to trade bitcoin then you need a good amount of US Dollar, specially if you are interested in long term investment, because with little amount of USD one cannot trade a good amount of bitcoin and even after waiting a lot you can only wait and get nothing. But there a lot of other crypto currencies which are trading cheap but having good potential, therefore you can invest any amount of USD for tradign such coins.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:06:49 AM

While there is no limit to amount of money you can use for trading, there is actually certain amount of USD one can use to start trading. Personally, I have experienced Binance in terms of trading. Minimum amount one can use is 20$.
Most cases when using such amount, you will be forced to use market price instead of setting your own limit. Best advice is to use above 50$. That way you will enjoy it more.
I agree with you, if you dont have any previous experience in trading it would be advisable to start at low capital like $20 to test and be familiarize on the the market trends. And if you are already familiar you can add more funds to start earning.
cryptoblue77

Activity: 472

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:21:45 AM

It depends on how much money you have got in your pocket. If you can afford to start trading with more money then you can do that, otherwise, you can start with $100 to $500, that would be enough to start with.

tonlong

Activity: 726
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:31:46 AM

In my opinion, new traders don't have alot of experiences so you have to study and have experiences. You can trade as little as $ 50 to get more experience, if you do not have much trade knowledge that you spend a lot of money then you may lose money. So learning the trade using money properly.
Ryshelrayne

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:00:56 AM

It depends on how much you are willing to lose
adamlillian

Activity: 459

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:09:04 AM

I think we should start trading with $ 2k. That is a pretty big amount and can bring you a daily profit to pay for living expenses. In addition, 2k $ is a reasonable amount to invest in ICO projects to double your profits.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
litepresence

Activity: 358
Merit: 118

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:26:16 PM

There is no exact minimum amount for trading. Its based upon what coin you choose and how much you expect the profit. If you have huge capital, do not invest into single coin. Better split you money and invest in several coins. You dont ne any special website to learn trading. This forum is more than enough to learn about trading. Better utilise this forum to clear your doubt. If you what to know about coins rating and the history of the coin. Use coinmarketcap.com. this will really help to know about your coin.
cherelle

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:57:51 PM

The usual convention in the marketplace is that you start with at least 5000 USD and then purchase half of the cryptocurrencies with this given value, the rest of this value is distributed among the desired altcoins and the ICOs you like to purchase.
sleekie

Activity: 157

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:09:53 PM

There is no fixed amount for starting to trade. Learn and invest whatever amount you can spare.
gandhe83

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:47:59 PM

It completely depends on you because how much risk you want to take. Every person will decide according to his income so even you can start with as little as 100$ but if you are looking for long term investment better invest more into crypto currency.
It is good amount to start trading because you can get enough altcoins and you will get enough profit if you purchase to the good altcoins. Don't start with high amount because your knowledge is not enough because possible you lose some of your capital. Better to add some if your knwoeldge is enough.
start with small amount and think some better way on how are you may able to make this better like even this is in a small amount you have the right to make earn of it some profit that you may ever have to expect but dont expect too much on it.
We really need to start at little value since in that way we could finally see and look for a better way how we are going to have our own strategy, and if we will lose some of it at least just a little amount of money, so it will not cause you so much worries and pain because of losing at first trials, so just start at little amount that you can afford to lose.
Okay. Participation in this market requires knowledge and skills. Each person has his own strategy. But we should experience a small amount of capital, lost there is no regret. It is an experience to enter this market. My point is that.
Cointoli

Activity: 239

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:23:20 PM

I think we should start trading with $ 2k. That is a pretty big amount and can bring you a daily profit to pay for living expenses. In addition, 2k $ is a reasonable amount to invest in ICO projects to double your profits.
There are no specific funds to start investing in this market but invest according to your economic ability. If you are new to this market I recommend that investors invest only a small amount of money because you will need a lot of time and practical experience in trading to be able to succeed in this market.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
maninas

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:56:53 PM

according to me the most minimal to start trading with 100 usd, with a capital of 100 usd I suggest start trading with a low price coin can buy many coins
site I suggest now
binance
kucoin
cryptopia
bittrex
and there is also a special market available for 1 country, you should be able to start in your country's special market
VclDm

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:24:32 PM

It does not necessarily cost as much as a dollar for a transaction. If you do not have a lot of money then buy low value coins with low capital. This will make you rich if you choose the right coin

weeks65

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:29:44 PM

I believe you do not have to have too many dollars to start trading, you can see that the market in these days is recovering very strongly and this is a very good time for you to catch. early commercial altcoin. I think you only need a minimum of $ 100 to be able to make a profit. Plan your transaction and comply with it.

Good luck!
bitcub

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 11:32:37 PM

I always spare atleast half from my trade money into usdt.  This coin is very useful in swing trade. During bear market all of my coins are hedge all to usdt.

mr_enoc

Activity: 276

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:51:14 PM

Doesnt require any amount but you can invest more if you have the skills to do it and have more knowledge about in trading.  Proper management of investment is important to keep your money and limit your losses.

cruzjoel12345

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:02:59 AM

In my own opinion there's no required usd to trade because trading is so risky and dangerous so invest what you can afford to lose. You need to learn the basics of trading before you start trade because if you start trading without knowledge your money will gone. Knowledge is important in trading.
apityeh71

Activity: 476

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:47:01 AM

I suggest you to start trade in Binance exchange and chooce only pair USDT first,  this is will be more easy for beginner. To start trading you can use small amount first like $10, and after you feel enough skill how to manage the risk,  and then you can add more. Dont trade in decentralized exchanges  by small amount because the trading fee is higher and you should be start by minimum equivalent $100.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: