Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:58:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how much usd need for trade ??  (Read 3259 times)
Vsamuel

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:42:12 PM

I began trading with $100. I told myself i wanna earn at less 50% of my start up after first and second attempts. Unfortunately i lost 50% at a goal in one since trade. Then i realized i was actually in a whole new game. and so  began asking myself, whether i didnt start with enough money.... then i realized it was about the about of money i started with but rather the experience on when to make judgement calls on sales or purchase. So, in respond to your question, i would rather you ask, how much experience Cool do i need to begin trading. Because, if you have enough experience, i bet you can make alot of money from even 10$ as start up.
EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:09:48 PM

First of all you need to get the necessary knowledge. Just start looking on the Internet  information about what  crypto market is and how to trade. In each article you will find new information and you will have questions, the answers to which you will need to look again in other article. Over time, you will accumulate enough knowledge to trade. Unfortunately I can't advise you on specific articles and videos, since I studied all the information in my native language, not in English.
If you have money that you are willing to invest in a crypto currency (but remember, this should be the amount you are ready to lost), now is a good time to invest. Now you can just buy bitcoin and ether, and when you have enough knowledge, you will begin to trade that part of the coins that you need. So I did and don't regret, because if I waited until I got all the necessary knowledge and didn't bought the bitcoin and ether, then later I would have received a much smaller profit.
As for the amount with which you should start trading, you will determine it yourself. Nobody knows what your deposit and level of knowledge. Personally, I spent the first few transactions on amounts up to $ 50, then increased to $ 100. Then already up to $ 1000. Now the amount of operations is much greater, but this is only due to experience.

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████
AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:19:00 PM

It is totally depending on you that how can you will control it. If you have much experience on trading, you can start with big amount otherwise try to start with low amount for learning the basic of trading. Hopefully you will be able to trade successfully.
Amajaa

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 09:33:45 PM

Play at small amount first and read more explore more to know more about trading, me personally i just learn from little amount and mostly my coins from bounty and airdrops are my capital i dont usually buy coins just seldom .. But one thing i can advise always buy on low/dip then sell high.
narukami

Activity: 375
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:58:16 PM

This question is what make cryptocurrency beautiful and better than any form of asset on earth. You can trade with any amount you can afford and work your way up from there. There is no limit at all!
Well i am advicing you to just start trading with a small amount because if you will start with big amount you can lose some of your money because trading is not easy especially for newbie, and no doubt that $200 is really enough to start trading.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
coinscircle

Activity: 202

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:09:46 PM

Hey i am new here and want to be expert on trading so how can start and how much money for this?please give me some site or link where find trading tips and get more knowledge about it
I think that with a profitable market like now, I believe you only need $ 100 to start trading, you can see that the market is volatile and difficult to predict. , bitcoin prices are constantly adjusting so you need to plan a clear transaction before starting the transaction. With the market is constantly fluctuating, when trading you need to always keep track of bitcoin prices.
jayhawk1

Activity: 352

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:07:31 AM

Ti don't think that there is a minimum about to enter in the cryptocurrency market, the minimum amount is usually the price of the lowest good on the market, according to that even one sued is a lot of money to start off within the cryptocurrency world

Start trading with your savings and do not bring your whole wealth here because you have to manage everything besides crypto business. Start with less amount because you need improvement and to gain experience which will polish your skills and strategies will improve. Once you gain momentum then there is nothing which can stop you from getting your profit.
hispout

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:31:24 AM

Hey i am new here and want to be expert on trading so how can start and how much money for this?please give me some site or link where find trading tips and get more knowledge about it

What you need to use is your knowledge if you have no knowledge you can not get what you want to achieve
That is right. There is no limit on investing and trading in crypto so you can invest any amount, own even fractions of coins and start trading. You just have to be efficient enough to deal the business and the market crashes when you have invested. And the amount that is not required for instant use in future should be invested in crypto because the crypto market is uncertain and you might not be able to withdraw the same amount again at a point in time when you need it and when the market is down. But this does not mean the liquidity is low.
ngacengan

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:04:13 PM

in my opinion, the USD you need to trade is $ 200 is enough to do the least amount of trading and the profits you get will be very long but at least it is very sufficient for new players like you.
Aion2n

Activity: 700
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:50:40 PM

You can start with any amount that you do not mind losing. I started with $ 1000. With this money I bought bitcoin, ripple and ether. These coins were just in my account until I got the knowledge. I also recommend you buy bitcoin and ether, now they have a very good price.
So the next step is to get all the necessary knowledge. Without knowledge, you can not trade. They rely on luck silly and senseless.
After gaining knowledge, you can begin to practice. Try to sell your coins (a small part, for example at $ 50), then buy them at a better price. Over time, you will have enough experience to trade large amounts.
And remember, even if you felt that you already know everything, it is not so. In the market, you need to be at least a year, so that you can begin to understand it. You must see the market in different situations and its fall and ups and manipulations. The market of crypto-currency is unpredictable, so gain experience.
phucngungoc

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:45:52 PM

With a meat market that is fluctuating as much as it is now, I believe you should invest in the short term and start trading for only $ 100. You can see that the market is fluctuating continuously and it is hard to predict that bitcoin prices are in the bearish trend in the long term so you need to have a specific trading plan before starting trading and always follow Plan to minimize risk.
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:06:55 PM

There is no definite amount to start trading but as for me, 100$ would be a good start. It is important that we'll only start with a minimum amount to get rid of uncertain losses. We should learn more first and familiarize ourselves with the basics and fundamentals of trading.
alibaba93

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:54:22 PM

With a constantly changing market and hard to guess as the current market, I think that for a profit you should invest at least $ 1000 and you should only invest in bitcoin. You can see that the market is in the long-term downtrend so to be able to trade successfully at this time is very difficult, so we should invest only in bitcoin and to make a profit from bitcoin. You should invest at least $ 1000.
MacStone

Activity: 152

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:14:06 PM

I think that it all depends on you, and the money that you are looking to manage into it, that is the only way that you can make some money by trading, but it is not easy

paulo013

Activity: 195

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:31:48 PM

You can find trading tips here at bitcointalk. And to become an expert you need more trading experience and expect the win and loose. Also its up to you how much your capable to invest. but i suggest you to start with a small amount.
rockyboy

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:13:54 PM

Start by minimum $50 or $100 is good amount. You have to learn technical analysis first, go to the coinigy or cryptrader site to learn it. And to learn fundamental analysis subscribe some youtube channel from expert trader. About technical analysis there are alot of video tutorial about it in youtube and in google.

Nice advice,  this is the safe way of investment with a little amount of capital and the easiest way to learn how to trade. With every decision of moves in trading,  we are learning because i am sure that whenever you do,  you will surely end up losing no matter how much you play safe in trading. 

███    TWITTER    UbcoinMarket   WHITEPAPER    ███ PARTNERSHIPS
███       ANN          EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS         MEDIUM       ███    SAMSUNG
███  TELEGRAM  WEBSITE      FACEBOOK     ███       FLY 
logan16j

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:16:58 PM

I think that to be profitable at this time, you need at least $ 1000 to start trading. You can see the market fluctuating continuously and to be able to trade safely, you should only trade bitcoin, but the bitcoin price fluctuates very little so you need $ 1000 to be able to trade and profit. The market is fluctuating continuously so always have a planned transaction.
lamadu3

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:45:07 AM

As a new person, what you should be concerned more is getting the adequate knowledge for trading in this industry. Without adequate knowledge, every penny you invest would be lost if care isn't taken. However, after getting a good knowledge, you still need to invest little. You need to invest what you can afford to lose and not just invest any amount of money into this. Start small and grow gradually

Your main task must be not to find out which sum of money you can invest but pick the altcoins that will give you the profit. I recommend you paying attention to Gladius, IOTA, TRON and some penny alts.
KeepupSlim

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:48:37 AM

Do you already know what do you want to invest in? Do you have a prepared strategy on when to buy/sell?
ukboss

Activity: 742

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 04:16:13 PM

First, you need to say clear about what time frame you want to trade. If it is for the long-term then minimum 500 USD is good for the start. If day trading then tries as less as you can for starters. For long-term, you need to keep patience. For day trading you need to watch the market very closely before taking any decision to buy or sell. Besides some sites have a limit for minimum investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: