Bitcoin Forum
August 03, 2024, 11:05:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]ORIS.SPACE: monetize your intuition  (Read 2901 times)
AKolokhmatov

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 05:20:19 AM

Modeling:
Mathematical model for determining responder’s “answering quality” rating is based on probabilistic approach along with ML algorithms (like Bayes etc.). For data analysis purposes and modelling of diverse phenomena (psychological, sociological, behaviouristic etc.) Deep Neural Networks algorithms are utilized.
Rati24

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:38:29 AM

Modeling:
Mathematical model for determining responder’s “answering quality” rating is based on probabilistic approach along with ML algorithms (like Bayes etc.). For data analysis purposes and modelling of diverse phenomena (psychological, sociological, behaviouristic etc.) Deep Neural Networks algorithms are utilized.

Yes project from Russian developers with favorable conditions for investment. Convenient navigation on the site, a generous bonus program, which makes it possible to earn tokens at an early stage of the project .
Rati24

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:40:10 AM

Modeling:

Today in this area a good platform will be uniquely in demand, most importantly, what would the team have done is really a convenient platform for its users so studying such issues of humanity requires a lot of effort.
Ulya63

Activity: 420
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:38:50 PM

Many interesting modules are presented on the platform. And given that all these modules can be used by ordinary PC users who will have access to them simultaneously in their personal account, I think we will get a good solution and hope for the best. Very interesting is the idea of the project where the human subconscious is studied. Bounty can be done on the TokenGO project there will find all the news about this project called Oris.
MoonShadovv

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:15:21 PM

He began to understand the essence of the project, it turned out to be a very interesting topic. Wrote a small review article, will soon be posted on public display their thoughts about the company. In principle, the project is very interesting
MoonShadovv

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:17:44 PM

Modeling:

Yes project from Russian developers with favorable conditions for investment. Convenient navigation on the site, a generous bonus program, which makes it possible to earn tokens at an early stage of the project .
Recently there have been quite a lot of Russian projects. Site navigation is really very convenient, especially liked the exterior design and smooth effects of the graphics
MoonShadovv

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:21:22 PM

Many interesting modules are presented on the platform. And given that all these modules can be used by ordinary PC users who will have access to them simultaneously in their personal account, I think we will get a good solution and hope for the best. Very interesting is the idea of the project where the human subconscious is studied. Bounty can be done on the TokenGO project there will find all the news about this project called Oris.
The bounty program is very similar to Tokengo, but there are certain differences: in some jobs, you need to add screenshots, while you need to use a special screenshot program. But in General, everything works fine.
liluweb

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:45:20 AM

A great new project!With great pleasure I will participate in this campaign and recommend to my friends and acquaintances! Join and participate!
Vezdevlaz

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:31:35 PM

This app is really something interesting and worthwhile. How much can he trust in matters of peace or the crypto-currency world?
ikhing

Activity: 78

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:25:46 PM

is there any bounty for this project?
MoonShadovv

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:36:28 PM

Project is not in place. In just three months, participants will receive an OREGON token. Bounty company is quite generous. Given the prospects for the growth of the token, you can make good money. So do not lose your chance and go!
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 05:38:44 PM

The good project for intellectuals, now at them is a possibility of earnings on disclosure of the intellectual potential.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
MoonShadovv

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:39:08 PM

This app is really something interesting and worthwhile. How much can he trust in matters of peace or the crypto-currency world?
This directly depends on the degree to which the person involved in the project understands cryptocurrency, bitcoins and Ethereum. Personally, I think 50/50 % )
Vezdevlaz

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:57:33 PM

It's all very interesting. I'm thinking about it more and more. I have already flared up interest. Really great idea. I want it implemented.
Andeze17

Activity: 650
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:04:45 PM

It would appear the main value of the Orgon token would be from Priers buying the token on an exchange so that they can ask questions to the Linkers. Who would be examples of these Prier individuals or organizations that would be willing to pay people to answer questions through an app?
MoonShadovv

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:08:17 PM

It would appear the main value of the Orgon token would be from Priers buying the token on an exchange so that they can ask questions to the Linkers. Who would be examples of these Prier individuals or organizations that would be willing to pay people to answer questions through an app?
Very interesting question ... I like that I didn't even think about it. Join the question, I think that the administration or Trustees will be able to answer this question
ma4eta

Activity: 64

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:04:57 PM

Very interesting project. I hope you can reach great heights and you will have success. I wish you luck in your business!
Rati24

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:28:46 AM

I advise you to take a closer look at the new Oris platform. They have an excellent bounty program with interesting proposals. I've been following them for 1 week and are still pleased. A good and well-researched bounty, a site that tells just about everything, and the idea itself. I do not know how they will develop in the future, but it seems to me that with such an approach the company will soar up.The support works there very quickly, all my questions are answered within a few minutes.
Rati24

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:31:57 AM

Very interesting project. I hope you can reach great heights and you will have success. I wish you luck in your business!

excellent company already shows good results. I am glad that the leadership keeps the participants up to date at what stage the project is located. It is evident how the project develops, on platform discussions on different sites, on communication in the telegraph, answers to any questions, on the team's work, which every day pleases. Now you can get a bonus when buying Oris tokens. I advise everyone to invest in this platform or monitor it in the future, but everyone should decide for themselves, as this is his means.
AKolokhmatov

Activity: 74

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 11:23:59 AM

is there any bounty for this project?
Yes sure https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3355927.new#new
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: