Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:58:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]ORIS.SPACE: monetize your intuition  (Read 2888 times)
MoonShadovv

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:35:53 PM

I read,reviewed. An interesting and ambiguous project that goes beyond the usual and ordinary. In my opinion,there are prospects, but we need to cover and interpret the essence of a very large audience of people.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MoonShadovv

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:36:50 PM

ORIS.SPASE is another one-class project.It is evident that the project is developing, attracting more and more media resources, is forming more and more fans. The idea that the project took into the development goes beyond the usual perception, it's fantastic! Therefore, the fans of the project are so strongly attached to it.The project clearly has a bright future and practical application in everyday life of every inhabitant of our planet
To convey the essence is not so easy,it probably will be one of the most difficult tasks. Interesting social platform, growth prospects, professional team, own mobile application. Keep it up! Not a bad ICO. Builds trust, attracts new partners. They have the right goals, so I will work with them and advise you.
Rati24

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:31:29 AM

Most ICOs are doubtful. But Oris  at the moment inspires confidence. Profile is built interesting. Investment is accompanied by pleasant bonuses. Oris is a very promising event, I think the project has a future, it is clear that the team is working, the project has new partners, the team follows the road map, I hope soon will be on the stock exchange, just like the bounty that is in the partners of the project, very attractive referral bonus program.
Rati24

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:32:18 AM

ORIS.SPASE is another one-class project.It is evident that the project is developing, attracting more and more media resources, is forming more and more fans. The idea that the project took into the development goes beyond the usual perception, it's fantastic! Therefore, the fans of the project are so strongly attached to it.The project clearly has a bright future and practical application in everyday life of every inhabitant of our planet

Now the ico platform is on Oris, which provides the opportunity to conduct any survey on its platform and many other very attractive options for any investor. For those who do not have their own means for investing, this project has a bounty program that allows you to perform certain tasks, receive for it remuneration in the form of tokens, as well as friendly support on the telegram channel. I see the project very promising. I invested myself and advise everyone, and also participate in the above-mentioned bounty program on another project of the panthers of this project.
DrStede

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:45:57 AM

ORIS.SPACE - new project.The project is increasingly conquering the minds of Internet users, finds their understanding and use in their activities. The number of fans is growing and the geography of their residence is expanding. People from different countries join this project. The idea of the project fascinated everyone! Therefore, the project has a great future! 
MoonShadovv

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:37:46 PM

There is a very interesting phenomenon. When we ask a question we actually already know the answer to it. But our "noisy" mind does not allow to make the right decision. He lacks data, is the emotional desire to achieve a specific result, etc. So when people see your question linked to a picture they don't have these problems in the first place they read Your answer, but if you go deeper, here connected their own experience and the experience of evolution.
MoonShadovv

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:39:11 PM

ORIS.SPACE - new project.The project is increasingly conquering the minds of Internet users, finds their understanding and use in their activities. The number of fans is growing and the geography of their residence is expanding. People from different countries join this project. The idea of the project fascinated everyone! Therefore, the project has a great future! 
very the good team, which created a Golden campaign, in which quests written very understandable, paying for fulfilling especially a worthy. The test platform was successful in principle and showed good performance.
MoonShadovv

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:40:51 PM

Most ICOs are doubtful. But Oris  at the moment inspires confidence. Profile is built interesting. Investment is accompanied by pleasant bonuses. Oris is a very promising event, I think the project has a future, it is clear that the team is working, the project has new partners, the team follows the road map, I hope soon will be on the stock exchange, just like the bounty that is in the partners of the project, very attractive referral bonus program.
The team's approach to their solution is impressive. The Oris platform itself should become an excellent tool for working with cryptocurrency. You will be able to modernize your business, issue your own cryptocurrency, get a certificate and much more.
swsonia

Activity: 40

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:08:38 PM

Just recently found out About a new project ORIS.SPACE thanks to the platform TokenGo.
In my opinion, the project is unusual, this is definitely no one has ever met...
p.s. go claim my rewards))
Fjuto

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:03:35 PM

One of the few projects that are attractive for long-term investment! A well-designed roadmap, transparency and projected growth - all this is not indifferent and does not pass up! Definitely worth to participate! Success!
DrStede

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:15:48 AM

Therefore Oris.Space the project is interesting and amazing. especially since his cooperation with TokenGo gives him an extra margin of safety. Now the ICO period, the project is improving and now is the time to buy tokens.
Anycrypt

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:21:00 AM

Looks very interesting.Good team.
An interesting fact is that the idea of creating a project appeared already in 2015, and to this day they are developing their idea. This already says something.I participate in this project unambiguously.
Ulya63

Activity: 420
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:00:28 AM

You know in the new Oris project, the first thing that attracted me to this project is that anyone who wishes, regardless of status and knowledge in the field of crypto-currency, can earn. How much and how, it already depends on you, how responsible you are regarding the performance of tasks in the bounty program or how much you are willing to invest in the ico project. The project team has very responsibly approached this issue, and this is very encouraging. Personally, I have already become a member of the bounty, and very pleased. Only this forces me to pay close attention to the platform.
Ulya63

Activity: 420
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:01:20 AM

Therefore Oris.Space the project is interesting and amazing. especially since his cooperation with TokenGo gives him an extra margin of safety. Now the ICO period, the project is improving and now is the time to buy tokens.

The new ico Oris is a worthy project, I believe that one of the best presented recently. It often happens that after ico projects are skipped, however, a good team, an excellent idea and a sound Oris approach instill confidence, investors need to study it. I also want to highlight a pleasant and intuitive platform site and its convenient, diverse bounty company to another project of their partners. I think that in a short time the project will have great prospects in the market, thanks to an operative and responsible team. We are waiting for the release of the tokens on the exchange.
glasbren

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:02:16 AM

Just checking on the video in the website, well I can't understand any of what she's saying.
Please kindly translate it to english, perhaps there are others that got a hard time to understand it.
Thank you.
Rati24

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:37:08 PM

Also decided to participate in ico to keep up with modern technologies, for this I chose Oris. About this project learned from popular bloggers who also took part. In my opinion, a promising company.
Rati24

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:38:44 PM

Just checking on the video in the website, well I can't understand any of what she's saying.
Please kindly translate it to english, perhaps there are others that got a hard time to understand it.
Thank you.

If you are thinking about which ico project it is worth investing your money, then it surely should be a new TokenGo platform. Oris is a platform with a wide variety of possibilities starting to gain momentum
CryptoMusicProduct

Activity: 224
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:53:39 PM

I am glad that this project brings such a revolution. When the world develops, everything gets better!I join you and take part in the bounty!
CryptoMusicProduct

Activity: 224
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:55:47 PM

Also decided to participate in ico to keep up with modern technologies, for this I chose Oris. About this project learned from popular bloggers who also took part. In my opinion, a promising company.
You can also get tokens participating in Bounty This project is not investing your own money, join
It is interesting to observe and be a part of such projects!
Thank you and good luck in the future!
MoonShadovv

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:28:37 PM

Such pocket the Oracle... Many own intuition is working well, and someone really could use some help when making decisions.I do not regret joining this project, the quality of work at the highest level.I advise everyone to this platform!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: