Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:49:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]ORIS.SPACE: monetize your intuition  (Read 2894 times)
MoonShadovv

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:30:00 PM

Just recently found out About a new project ORIS.SPACE thanks to the platform TokenGo.
In my opinion, the project is unusual, this is definitely no one has ever met...
p.s. go claim my rewards))
jobs quite a lot, all with specific instructions and quick moderation, so there is something to work out. Added 1 pop job application, and 1 on Reddit!
MoonShadovv

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:32:11 PM

Most ICOs are doubtful. But Oris  at the moment inspires confidence. Profile is built interesting. Investment is accompanied by pleasant bonuses. Oris is a very promising event, I think the project has a future, it is clear that the team is working, the project has new partners, the team follows the road map, I hope soon will be on the stock exchange, just like the bounty that is in the partners of the project, very attractive referral bonus program.
I watched all the videos of the project Manager, very impressive, accessible and understandable. Good presentation of information, Obviously not like a dubious project, I'm sure!
Margary

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:32:51 PM

Looks very interesting.Good team.
An interesting fact is that the idea of creating a project appeared already in 2015, and to this day they are developing their idea. This already says something.I participate in this project unambiguously.

It seems to me, if the idea originated three years ago, then here already have a corresponding result, for the present day. the team has to reach the appropriate level for so many years. It seems to me, that for such a time, there is a lot to do, as if to be active.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Rati24

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:44:47 AM

I believe that now is the most suitable time to buy Oris tokens, ICO of this is very active and this price will no longer be, especially since after the purchase a bad buy bonus is activated, which also brings a small income. I think we will soon calculate the profits from this wonderful project on the blockchain. The team is systematically moving forward achieving its goals. Still have the opportunity to participate in the bounty. On the site it is very simple and understandable the essence of the project.
Rati24

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:45:51 AM

Such pocket the Oracle... Many own intuition is working well, and someone really could use some help when making decisions.I do not regret joining this project, the quality of work at the highest level.I advise everyone to this platform!

Serious project, now is the most suitable time for investment: the etherium just sank, you can buy inexpensively tokens. The Oris platform is a very promising event, I think the project has a future, it seems that the team is working, the project has new partners, the team follows the road map, I hope will soon be on the stock exchange, just like the bounty company on the project of their partners, a very attractive referral bonus program.
DrStede

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:49:18 AM

In addition to material interest, each testing application from ORI.SPACE can experience its intuitive capabilities in predicting events by reading information from encoded pictures. It is very interesting.
disbil

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:59:55 AM

Also decided to participate in ico to keep up with modern technologies, for this I chose Oris. About this project learned from popular bloggers who also took part. In my opinion, a promising company.
You can also get tokens participating in Bounty This project is not investing your own money, join
It is interesting to observe and be a part of such projects!
Thank you and good luck in the future!
That is the other way of investment to join this project.
Comparing with the price during ICO session, joining a bounty campaign can be use to join the project while saving our money at the same time.
MoonShadovv

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:45:04 AM

The functional test begins and this is a big step in promoting a fully functional version of the product. Every member of the community is the Creator of this product. A very convenient platform, in which you do not have to contact technical support, because the team has prepared a lot of really convenient instructions. Perspective platform, great ideas-everything on the site and in the White paper is really beautifully written. The idea of the authors is really promising, symbolizing the business work, so that the prospects are not bad.
MoonShadovv

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:46:06 AM

In addition to material interest, each testing application from ORI.SPACE can experience its intuitive capabilities in predicting events by reading information from encoded pictures. It is very interesting.
Also started to run the job. First, not understood, had the Hyde to watch, I think today will finish and hand over the work. Payment is really serious for such a task!
MoonShadovv

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:48:42 AM

Also decided to participate in ico to keep up with modern technologies, for this I chose Oris. About this project learned from popular bloggers who also took part. In my opinion, a promising company.
You can also get tokens participating in Bounty This project is not investing your own money, join
It is interesting to observe and be a part of such projects!
Thank you and good luck in the future!
That is the other way of investment to join this project.
Comparing with the price during ICO session, joining a bounty campaign can be use to join the project while saving our money at the same time.
I am very glad that ORIS is Space chose partners the project TocenGo. I have been participating in this project for a long time and I hope that cooperation will be mutually beneficial and profitable! Join!
KOS500

Activity: 164

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 01:40:23 PM

Hello! With great pleasure I took part in your project. Great idea and idea developers, I hope the project will be successful and promising. Wink
glasbren

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:49:10 PM

Just checking on the video in the website, well I can't understand any of what she's saying.
Please kindly translate it to english, perhaps there are others that got a hard time to understand it.
Thank you.

If you are thinking about which ico project it is worth investing your money, then it surely should be a new TokenGo platform. Oris is a platform with a wide variety of possibilities starting to gain momentum

Thanks a lot for the information, I really appreciate that.
I'll go look forward to it, hopefully it match my expectation.
Thanks again.
Rati24

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:34:14 AM

A promising and promising project. I think this project will attract a wide audience of users due to its uniqueness. The site of the Oris project is functional and understandable. It's very cool when the management analyzes the research and shares it with its participants. The policy of openness has always contributed to the strengthening and growth of the community. What, in principle, is now visible. If you are thinking about which ICO project it is worth investing your money, then I recommend this platform.
Rati24

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:35:21 AM

The functional test begins and this is a big step in promoting a fully functional version of the product. Every member of the community is the Creator of this product. A very convenient platform, in which you do not have to contact technical support, because the team has prepared a lot of really convenient instructions. Perspective platform, great ideas-everything on the site and in the White paper is really beautifully written. The idea of the authors is really promising, symbolizing the business work, so that the prospects are not bad.

Also decided to participate in ico to keep up with modern technologies, for this I chose Oris. About this project learned from popular bloggers who also took part. In my opinion an excellent company. A good project, but for everyone it will open something to its own. I liked the idea of a given project, an excellent bounty program that has a large range of tasks and very well pays for them. The project has great prospects in the market.
Be light

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

In crypto we trust!

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:15:23 AM

Official page says: "We study the Ecology of Consciousness - the science of peaceful and harmonious interaction of individuals in the common Information Space"
I already like it.
Vezdevlaz

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:18:05 AM

I'm glad that the team already has a lot of experience and such developments. We can fully rely on the success of this team. The application updates show that the team is working.
DrStede

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:30:11 AM

ORIS.SPACE in the test mode continues to study the intuitive possibilities of the higher nervous activity of the human brain. To participate in this testing, you need to download the application developed by ORIS.SPACE in the Play Market on your smartphone.
MoonShadovv

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:05:54 PM

I like this project. Their cryptocurrency is not some kind of wrapper. Behind it is a real business model. I see a lot of potential in developers. The project has great support and a strong team. The project is constantly evolving, which not only pleases, but also suggests that it will succeed!
MoonShadovv

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:07:13 PM

Also decided to participate in ico to keep up with modern technologies, for this I chose Oris. About this project learned from popular bloggers who also took part. In my opinion an excellent company. A good project, but for everyone it will open something to its own. I liked the idea of a given project, an excellent bounty program that has a large range of tasks and very well pays for them. The project has great prospects in the market.
I have read all the documentation offered by the Oris Space project team, and based on my personal experience and observations I can conclude that the project really deserves attention. We will participate and observe the success of the team.
MoonShadovv

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:10:13 PM

ORIS.SPACE in the test mode continues to study the intuitive possibilities of the higher nervous activity of the human brain. To participate in this testing, you need to download the application developed by ORIS.SPACE in the Play Market on your smartphone.
ORIS.SPACE conducts testing.Testing is to create 50 questions by vigorously embedding them in photos and 500 answers to the same questions compiled by other test participants. The results are processed by ORIS.SPACE and give awards to the participants. The project has the necessary information, and the participants receive a material reward. Everybody's happy!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: