Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:34:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]ORIS.SPACE: monetize your intuition  (Read 2894 times)
Rati24

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:21:34 AM

The project oris is reliable and just doomed to success because at the helm a team of professionals and also a scientist with a worldwide reputation, as well as analysts, marketers, psychologists and of course cool programmers. I use the application and actively work in the project. Every day more and more convinced of its reliability and professionalism of the team, I also advise you to read about this wonderful project that can change the world for the better.
Rati24

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:22:53 AM

The ORIS.SPACE project is the first step towards the freedom of the soul and the thoughts of humanity and specifically the person taken, freedom from power, from the church, the special services. This is the first step towards returning to the origins of Vedism. He maintains the forgotten axiom that God is I! ... and that's good.

I was very interesteing this project, and I expect a profit along with all the investors and the ORIS.SPACE team. Yes, indeed, linking the crypto currency to gold.

Watching the project orisspace , we can conclude that the project is dynamically and rapidly developing due to a professional and well-coordinated development team, attracting a large number of participants and investors. The project is really good, it allows us to use collective thinking, so to speak, the common mind for the realization of any tasks. After all, every person is a separate individual, and together everyone can make a certain assessment for an extraordinary decision.
Anycrypt

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:28:44 AM

nice presentation of my favorite project
Oris makes the impossible possible. I myself use this application, and it helped me to find a lot of answers to my questions. The intuition of the person is the most important thing Maurice Lacroix helps her to develop and make the person better.
DrStede

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:10:43 PM

The community has allocated 100,000,000 Orgon as an option at a price of 0.0008 ETH with a settlement date of 9 months after the completion of the ICO and the prohibition of reselling the option cheaper than 0.0008 ETH. The funds received by this method of this volume of tokens are spent on research, development of mobile applications, marketing and advertising. All should be satisfied.
Aleksis963

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:34:58 PM

finally there is something new in ICO world.
THe idea looks good so definately worth for investing.

The project is very interesting, they have an excellent team and they want to do everything to make their product perfect, they have great ideas for blocking technologies, investors. Well, of course, earnings, you can earn good money by doing different tasks. And an interesting program development.
Aleksis963

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:38:52 PM

finally there is something new in ICO world.
THe idea looks good so definately worth for investing.

Great project. I advise everyone! I liked it very much, I like it when people do something very high-quality and convenient to use. I hope my review will help someone to make the right decision.
Aleksis963

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:41:42 PM

The project oris is reliable and just doomed to success because at the helm a team of professionals and also a scientist with a worldwide reputation, as well as analysts, marketers, psychologists and of course cool programmers. I use the application and actively work in the project. Every day more and more convinced of its reliability and professionalism of the team, I also advise you to read about this wonderful project that can change the world for the better.

The project ORIS.SPACE at the moment is quite interesting and promising. One of the main tasks is the ability to earn a person who is polled for a variety of topics and performs tasks.
Olyalya

Activity: 448
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:34:54 AM

Hello! In your bounty campaign on the platform TokenGo in jobs Twitter and Facebook there are no links to your accounts. It's awkward. If not difficult, correct, please.
Anycrypt

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:52:06 AM

Recently came across an OPEN project.SPACE Looks very interesting!An interesting fact is that the idea of creating a project appeared already in 2015, and to this day the team is developing its idea. Every person is really a great value.
Rati24

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:09:15 AM

A promising project oris with interesting ideas and sales, a good company for investment. I think that everyone who participates in the crypt should take part, believe in its possibilities, let's support this wonderful team! I joined this wonderful project, and it is an honor for me to be a part of it. I think that this project will do a lot. I am one of the first followers of the owners of coins, and I hope that it will become one of the biggest on the market.
Rati24

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:10:06 AM

The community has allocated 100,000,000 Orgon as an option at a price of 0.0008 ETH with a settlement date of 9 months after the completion of the ICO and the prohibition of reselling the option cheaper than 0.0008 ETH. The funds received by this method of this volume of tokens are spent on research, development of mobile applications, marketing and advertising. All should be satisfied.

Long looked closely at the project Oris, read and heard a lot about the project. I recently bought tokens and follow all the news that the project publishes. It pleases with its functionality and I think everyone who is interested in cryptomir no doubt needs to deal with this platform. In the bounty of this project there is an assignment about Youtube. I went to Youtube looked video clips, it seems to me even a very interesting platform, a convenient personal cabinet, I think Oris has very good chances in the future.
DrStede

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:43:57 AM

Thank you to everyone who sponsor, support, attend  and is part of ORIS.SPACE. A good project. Respect the founders. If they continue to develop further, then they will have a bright future.
Aleksis963

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:26:00 PM

Hello! In your bounty campaign on the platform TokenGo in jobs Twitter and Facebook there are no links to your accounts. It's awkward. If not difficult, correct, please.

An interesting experiment of the founders of the Oris project. We can observe the percentage distribution of answers on various topics, giving answers in the project application of the same name.
Aleksis963

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:27:53 PM

Thank you to everyone who sponsor, support, attend  and is part of ORIS.SPACE. A good project. Respect the founders. If they continue to develop further, then they will have a bright future.

Without traffic, success does not come, as the saying goes, under a recumbent stone, water does not flow. Therefore, I welcome the desire of the orisspace team for constant improvement ..
Aleksis963

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:29:14 PM

A great professional team and a promising project in all aspects! The unique idea, in my opinion, is quite up-to-date and promising at the moment, I do not doubt the quality of this company. Do not miss the chance to invest and earn good money. Participate in the company's bounty and get tokens !!! Good luck to the participants and developers!
Rati24

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:01:59 AM

An interesting experiment of the founders of the Oris project. Everything that is provided by the project is convenient and intuitive even for the beginner. We can observe the percentage distribution of answers on various topics, giving answers in the project application of the same name. It is happy with the application for a mobile phone. The project with great prospects I wish the company further powerful development and improvement in this direction.
Rati24

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:02:58 AM

This is the company oris that meets all my ideas about the company in which I want to work. It is to work, and not just to invest waiting when the price of a coin grows. I want to inform the Oris Space about as many people as possible. Much has become simple and understandable, there have been answers to questions and life has become more interesting and plus significant material improvements have been made.
DrStede

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:30:45 PM

If you look at the economic side of the ORIS.SPACE project, if 1 ORGN - 0.001 ETH, then you can make good money.
Pastrana044

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:24:14 PM

The first time I met a project that links intuition and blockchain. It is very interesting, that from this it will turn out.
Brodika

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:05:20 PM

Hello! I wanted to support your network, but I do not synchronize my wallet. What could be the problem?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: