Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:49:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]ORIS.SPACE: monetize your intuition  (Read 2889 times)
Vezdevlaz

Activity: 350
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:20:14 PM

The idea of the project is very interesting, but it seems to me that the people are not ready for this, the graphics are understood and the intuition is hidden.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vitamin0207

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 06:50:37 AM

Hello! ORIS.SPACE is a unique project of its kind, the team of which approached very unconventionally to the decision of studying the human subconscious by the example of intuition. The idea is to use the subconscious to bypass the conscious decisions of a person based on life experience. The answers to questions will be to appear intuitively, only using visual effects. It is very interesting and interesting what the results of these researches will be when the platform will work in full force and a huge number of people will be involved.
EvgenIvanov1000

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:05:42 AM

The correct use of unique user profiles also forms the basis of the business model of the ORIS.SPACE project, which in the future will provide an opportunity for everyone to access user profiles. The main task of the team is to explain to all users of the mobile ORIS application that the basis of their future earnings is thoughtful, sincere and correct behavior in the application
EvgenIvanov1000

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:06:49 AM

We realize that the future of the crypto-financial community is in the formation of a closed cycle of issuance and circulation of crypto-currencies. Therefore, we strive to develop our technology in this vein
EvgenIvanov1000

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:10:18 AM

In our mobile application ORIS: "Prair" pays to get an answer to your question. "Linkers" receive payment for responding to this question (one question of "Praera" should be answered by many linkers
marrav71

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:17:56 AM

The correct use of unique user profiles also forms the basis of the business model of the ORIS.SPACE project, which in the future will provide an opportunity for everyone to access user profiles. The main task of the team is to explain to all users of the mobile ORIS application that the basis of their future earnings is thoughtful, sincere and correct behavior in the application
But many at the initial stage may not know or understand that a special psychological attitude is necessary before using the ORIS application. And this just needs to focus the users of the application.
Rati24

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:48:57 AM

Many of my friends have already joined this project. Many people believed that really guys can carry out their plans, and those who support now will be at their biggest profit. Oris has a very convenient interface, translation into several languages, fast accruals, a good team of developers and many other advantages that will be in the future on the project. I think it's just necessary to invest a little in this project, if there is of course a little extra money.
Rati24

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:49:51 AM

Cool multi-functional platform Oris. I will most likely come in as an investor. The project is fairly objective, in my opinion and understandable even for beginners. I take part in the bounty, I already collected a few coins. During this time, that I take part in emotions only positive, the work of the team pleases.I would definitely recommend my friends, we will earn together for a good and bright future.
marrav71

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:33:38 AM

Many of my friends have already joined this project. Many people believed that really guys can carry out their plans, and those who support now will be at their biggest profit. Oris has a very convenient interface, translation into several languages, fast accruals, a good team of developers and many other advantages that will be in the future on the project. I think it's just necessary to invest a little in this project, if there is of course a little extra money.
In extreme cases, you can earn bad tokens, performing tasks bounty campaign. Everything is not hard enough to perform on the TokenGo platform. Particularly interesting is the task of testing the application of the project - interesting actions for interesting money.
DrStede

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:27:55 PM

Oris Space - is a very promising project, with a very impressive and intuitive team, like the project itself. I intends to invest in the project
ivanleon

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:38:21 PM

Very unusual idea for the project. Just did not understand what was happening, but now understood. Tested the app. I noticed that when the application is selected from two options: Yes or no. The most often marks Yes. Who had other observations?
UnDreaz

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:57:03 PM

I really liked this project! On the recommendation of a friend, I decided to join this project. In my opinion, the project has a very great potential for success! Everything is very well conceived, it's clear that the guys know how to work in a team and it will bear fruit! I joined and advised you! Good luck to the guys from the project and all its participants! It is a pity that so late learned about it successfully ending ICO!
marrav71

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:42:31 AM

I really liked this project! On the recommendation of a friend, I decided to join this project. In my opinion, the project has a very great potential for success! Everything is very well conceived, it's clear that the guys know how to work in a team and it will bear fruit! I joined and advised you! Good luck to the guys from the project and all its participants! It is a pity that so late learned about it successfully ending ICO!
Nothing wrong. You are not too late and the bounty campaign is just starting to sway. Still ahead. You only need to make efforts and you will have a successful participation in the project.
EvgenIvanov1000

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:38:52 AM

Our project reasonably approaches the fact that there are many reasons why the founders of other projects need to create their own crypto currency, such as the desire to provide a financial start-up, using a modern alternative method of financing instead of searching for investments in traditional ways that have now become complicated and expensive ; the availability of servers that need to be monetized; the need for a real game currency, etc.
EvgenIvanov1000

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:41:12 AM

Linker means any individual who uses an ORIS mobile application that receives a fee in Orgon for answering questions in an encoded and direct form, as well as for the ability to analyze the information of his unique profile generated during his work in the application
EvgenIvanov1000

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:43:13 AM

Prair - anyone who wants to ask the question to the linkers, and also having the need and need to analyze the information of unique linker profiles for the purpose of conducting market research, sociological surveys and understanding the market situation
marrav71

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:30:43 AM

Linker means any individual who uses an ORIS mobile application that receives a fee in Orgon for answering questions in an encoded and direct form, as well as for the ability to analyze the information of his unique profile generated during his work in the application
Will this be possible only after the application is launched? Is it currently being tested? When is the ORIS application expected to be launched with the ability to earn tokens?
Vitamin0207

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 10:57:28 AM

I would like to say about the task "Installation and operation in ORIS" costing 500 ORGN, it turns out this application has not yet started to work in full force, already allows us to earn money, I mean that the task is paid. Well, seriously, the project ORIS.SPACE is very interesting to me and I believe in its prospects.
DrStede

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:35:50 PM

I'm more and more like the project ORIS.PAES! I'm sure I'll decide to become an investor in it. It's only a matter of time.
marrav71

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:47:24 PM

I would like to say about the task "Installation and operation in ORIS" costing 500 ORGN, it turns out this application has not yet started to work in full force, already allows us to earn money, I mean that the task is paid. Well, seriously, the project ORIS.SPACE is very interesting to me and I believe in its prospects.
I must tell you that the cost of the task has been reduced to 300 ORGN for a week already. But still it is a worthy price for testing the ORIS application. And you can do it every week.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: