Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:53:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]ORIS.SPACE: monetize your intuition  (Read 2889 times)
Tramvay

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:17:07 AM

Good day! Only my application almost does not work? First, the questions asked were not shown in the statistics, and now the templates disappeared about the sport? I do not understand what's the matter ?! Tell me who in the know ...

A new version of the application was released. Perhaps you have an old version or are currently doing some work on the application. I would advise you to just reinstall the application.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Rati24

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:06:39 AM

Interesting project oris. An original idea, so far, frankly, I've never seen anything like it. The project team is assembled from professionals of different directions, aimed at the overall result. The developers have tried very hard with the prospects and remarkableness. They have worked very hard to invent this business, the project is constantly evolving, which means that it will succeed. I will follow the development, I hope for the positive effect of the project.
Rati24

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:08:29 AM

Good day! Only my application almost does not work? First, the questions asked were not shown in the statistics, and now the templates disappeared about the sport? I do not understand what's the matter ?! Tell me who in the know ...

The project ORIS.SPACE at the moment is quite interesting and promising. One of the main tasks is the ability to earn money for a person who is polled for a variety of topics and carries out assignments.I believe that the product of the project will be popular and popular, and therefore the project's tokens will grow in value. I think those who are interested in cryptomir will pay attention to this project.
EvgenIvanov1000

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:12:58 AM

If the project has not developed a system of incentives and rewards for the holders of the tokens and the proposed token can only be sold without any loss, it means that this token does not represent any uniqueness and value
EvgenIvanov1000

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:13:45 AM

Any effectively operating system must be closed, that is, people who are motivated both to buy and to sell the above asset are needed. If the balance is violated, the value of the token falls rapidly. Unlocked token handling system
EvgenIvanov1000

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:14:53 AM

To achieve irrefutable success in the conduct of ICO, participants must have the opportunity and the desire to exchange tokens. Without treatment, characteristic of any effective financial model, success is unattainable
Vitamin0207

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 02:27:28 PM

I really like the idea of the ORIS.SPACE project team to make the human subconscious work without connecting to consciousness, always attracted something uncharted, and here we seem to be standing on the threshold of something from which the spirit captures and very interesting what percentage of right and incorrect answers, after the application will work in full force, and a huge number of people will be involved.
Tramvay

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:03:26 PM

If the project has not developed a system of incentives and rewards for the holders of the tokens and the proposed token can only be sold without any loss, it means that this token does not represent any uniqueness and value

The main thing is not to encourage coin holders, the main thing is for the coin to be used and necessary. If advertisers buy it to conduct research, then everything will be fine.
kokoska

Activity: 686
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:38:58 PM

The project ORIS.SPACE at the moment is quite interesting and promising. One of the main tasks is the ability to earn money for a person who is polled for a variety of topics and carries out assignments.I believe that the product of the project will be popular and popular, and therefore the project's tokens will grow in value. I think those who are interested in cryptomir will pay attention to this project.
I agree with you on all 100. The most important thing in the life of any person is the opportunity to earn money, and also it's very good when the team also works and receives rewards. When the coin price increases 10 times, then all project participants will buy coins even more, as the motivation for big earnings will always be. We are waiting for only good news.
Randrras

Activity: 303
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 07:41:17 AM

A new version of the application was released. Perhaps you have an old version or are currently doing some work on the application. I would advise you to just reinstall the application.
Thanks for the advice! Update helped, everything works well! For some reason, I myself did not think to update the application ;-)

Rati24

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:10:57 PM

The Oris project is quite good and promising for me. This project initially seemed to me promising, and its idea is very relevant. And I was pleasantly surprised by the rich bounty program of the project with a lot of tasks.
Rati24

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:11:37 PM

I really like the idea of the ORIS.SPACE project team to make the human subconscious work without connecting to consciousness, always attracted something uncharted, and here we seem to be standing on the threshold of something from which the spirit captures and very interesting what percentage of right and incorrect answers, after the application will work in full force, and a huge number of people will be involved.

Yes, it's really a good idea. Far-reaching plans. What will start the developers Oris, many will facilitate the launch of their survey on the blockchain. And this will give a good growth to the Orgon tokens.
EvgenIvanov1000

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:05:12 PM

Not only business models themselves are subject to tokenization, but also their separate business processes, which allows them to add an additional financial component
EvgenIvanov1000

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:05:54 PM

Tokens that do not add value to their holders will never become popular. It is the attractiveness of investments in the token and subsequent opportunities for its use that give confidence in the further growth of the value of the token, for example, due to an increase in the financial turnover, presence in the market, etc.
EvgenIvanov1000

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:07:38 PM

The bulk of Internet research is related to conducting surveys via the Internet. Obvious advantages and additional opportunities of this area of research are attractive technical parameters of the channel, ease of working with respondents, the nature of communications and the possibility of monitoring the conduct of a survey
Tramvay

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:41:46 PM

Thanks for the advice! Update helped, everything works well! For some reason, I myself did not think to update the application ;-)

I'm glad that my help came in handy))) I advise you to apply for telegram chat on all the issues that arise. There you quickly solve your problems.
Vitamin0207

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 05:30:21 AM

The role of this project is not only to study the subconscious, but it can also play a key role in the future in the entire survey system, absolutely for any topic, an interested person will be able to collect really reliable information and based on user responses to build his further strategy of action, for example, in medicine or business.
EvgenIvanov1000

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:35:44 AM

The development of Internet resources allowed researchers to obtain a new access channel to the consumer audience for conducting quantitative and qualitative research in the field of psychology
EvgenIvanov1000

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:36:56 AM

Existing services, based on user profiles, use existing information to obtain their own benefit, not taking into account the interests of the profile owner. In the ORIS.SPACE platform, there is no intermediary between the structures that want to conduct a particular study, and the participants in this study
EvgenIvanov1000

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:38:22 AM

The funds that are planned to spend on the collection of information will be distributed among the survey participants, which will significantly reduce the cost of these studies. Given the above, our team is confident that the unique profiles that will be created as a result of using the mobile application ORIS, will be in demand by various structures
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: