Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 07:24:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]ORIS.SPACE: monetize your intuition  (Read 2895 times)
Vitamin0207

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 08:48:07 PM

The project team presented a very interesting idea, probably even bordering on a fantastic one, and I would very much like that people would believe, help and the experiment was a success, because in this case great prospects open, and shortcomings like in any endeavor will be at first, but I I think the ORIS.SPACE team will cope with them and everything will work as expected.
Vitamin0207

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 10:00:54 PM

Very interesting and promising project with a wonderful team, which has ambitious and ambitious ideas for studying the human subconscious.
Vitamin0207

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 02:38:57 AM

I think this project is very promising, and investors are not so much because people are always hostile to everything they can not explain in terms of science or established understandings, and this is not only the case with the ORIS.SPACE project, it is in any other endeavor .
Rati24

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:16:43 AM

This is an excellent project Oris with good support. Quickly and often publish the latest news about the project. The project helps you literally without leaving home and without special efforts to earn tokens. Indeed the platform of the future, I think to pass by the proposal to earn tokens Orgon big mistake. I believe that the team will be able to make a steep platform that can become one of the most popular in the crypto currency world.
Rati24

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:17:32 AM

This is an excellent project with good support. Quickly and often publish the latest news about the project. The project helps you literally without leaving home and without special efforts to earn tokens (which are equivalent to real money), and then the user decides what to do with them - sell and get his good income or leave as an investment. A good project that will not leave its participants in trouble if they have any problems.

This is not just a project Oris that promotes its crypto currency, some of them do not represent anything from themselves. This is a third generation blockchain platform that has a scientific development and an already functioning ecological system based on its idea, and the coin is needed as a means of payment within the framework of this system, and therefore it will be in demand and its growth will simply be inevitable from my point of view. Judging by the work done, the team approaches the implementation of the project very professionally. I add the project to the folder interesting and promising.
Tramvay

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:48:47 AM

I think this project is very promising, and investors are not so much because people are always hostile to everything they can not explain in terms of science or established understandings, and this is not only the case with the ORIS.SPACE project, it is in any other endeavor .

It is difficult to invest in the unknown and in the subconscious. Everyone wants to see the result, which will be confirmed. No one wants to invest in something that they will never see.
Tramvay

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:55:34 AM

Can you please tell me, but can I buy the coins for ETH only or do I have other options?
I would like to use ordinary money to buy coins.
Randrras

Activity: 303
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 09:15:04 AM

I wanted to ask the question to the project's founders: are the visits planned by the project team any foreign exhibitions, events, or any other actions?

ivashkovsky

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:58:52 PM

A cool idea, a unique application that will take its niche in the vast world of Blockchain. Similar in functionality and ease of use of the project does not exist yet. Who has not yet entered this project - welcome! The idea is gorgeous, since before the appearance of Oris.Space, forecasting is positioned as usual for people's understanding, a phenomenon. Oris.Space has approached this issue on the other hand, the project has invested a lot of effort and money, and this uniqueness extols the whole project to a whole new level. Accordingly, the value of this idea will only grow in the future!
Vitamin0207

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 10:16:01 PM

ORIS.SPACE is a wonderful and very promising project, with a competent and professional team that decided to bring out human knowledge, about seemingly well-established knowledge of the subconscious, to a whole new level.
Vitamin0207

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 10:45:32 PM

It's wonderful that many people are interested in things that are connected not only with momentary enrichment, but also with what can really give a huge breakthrough in almost any scientific direction, and the ORIS.SPACE project is vivid to this confirmation.
EvgenIvanov1000

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:26:31 AM

The volume of the market for market research in dollars in Russia declined in 2015 and 2016, but if you translate the figures into rubles, even taking into account inflation, it is clear that there were no sharp leaps, and the market continued to grow
EvgenIvanov1000

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:27:06 AM

The link between private block and public will have high speed. Private block with the published API will serve as the core of the Oris.Space platform. To protect against the monopolization of private blockade, lottery mechanisms will be used. One of the risks of the system is the invasion of bots that answer questions. No subconscious, solid random numbers. The system will fight this harmful phenomenon. Fighting methods should not be used, as it is not necessary to advertise the location of defensive structures and launchers of ICBMs
EvgenIvanov1000

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:27:55 AM

The ORIS.SPACE platform is a collection of decentralized networks, including the Oris.Space network, services, programs, providing the functions necessary for the activities of the DAO.ORIS.SPACE community. Oris.Space is a decentralized network supported by peer-to-peer peers, which means that it can not be administered and moderated by third parties, and that is developed using blockchain technology to host the ORIS.SPACE Platform questions, answers and other information at their own discretion and responsibility, in accordance with the Rules for the use of the ORIS service, information about the Users of the ORIS.SPACE Platform, and to provide management of the Participants with the balance of the Communities
Tramvay

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:51:02 AM

It's wonderful that many people are interested in things that are connected not only with momentary enrichment, but also with what can really give a huge breakthrough in almost any scientific direction, and the ORIS.SPACE project is vivid to this confirmation.

In fact, ICO was originally planned to be able to implement bold and new ideas into reality. But the greed of people, this business has turned into fraud.
vacik1977

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:09:33 AM

This project with very big ambitions . I hope the team working on it will do everything it's intended and it will be the best project of 2018 . Good luck
HonestAir

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:07:19 PM

The future interest of psychologists and sociologists in cooperation with the Oris project is clearly visible.
HonestAir

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:39:21 PM

With ORIS's unique polling system, you can always predict the correct odds for a win, loss or draw in every match.
Rati24

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:01:53 PM

Very useful application Oris  developed I think that for many it is useful in everyday life. unique and grandiose project oris space. My opinion is that the future will be for projects of this kind, and because the study of human abilities now only enter into our lives, and there are many promising projects. The project does not stand still, it is constantly being improved. While there is a bounty campaign there are good chances to earn.
Rati24

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:02:39 PM

The ORIS.SPACE platform is a collection of decentralized networks, including the Oris.Space network, services, programs, providing the functions necessary for the activities of the DAO.ORIS.SPACE community. Oris.Space is a decentralized network supported by peer-to-peer peers, which means that it can not be administered and moderated by third parties, and that is developed using blockchain technology to host the ORIS.SPACE Platform questions, answers and other information at their own discretion and responsibility, in accordance with the Rules for the use of the ORIS service, information about the Users of the ORIS.SPACE Platform, and to provide management of the Participants with the balance of the Communities

I really hope that the Oris space platform will bear fruit and all holders of the tokens will give their cherished profit. The project is indisputably interesting and useful. Participation in the Bounty of the company on the famous Token Go platform is of interest to many people, and the favorable terms of the project and an understandable roadmap that is clearly implemented creates even greater benefits for the market participants. I participate in a large number of airdrops and bounty companies, but it is Oris space put in first place.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: