Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:50:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: investing more than 10k worth it?  (Read 2214 times)
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:05:35 PM

is it a gambling habit that you invest more than 10k? most people that are into crypto are working and taking classes at the same time. only to take loans for school to put into crypto. should you invest more than 10-30k dollars worth of crypto? back then people are investing only 1,000 to 5,000 into bitcoin. how serious is crypto. back than i hear people opening 2nd loans from their homes. but now it has quiet down a bit.

I prefer that you should wait for the price of bitcoins or any cryptocurrency that you are interested on investing to decrease because the prices today in the market is back to green so its not worthy to invest a huge amount at this time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
barlo357

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:10:34 PM

Try first at least $2500 then after you earn more than you expect put again the $2500 so It's like a gambling but you better to check the  exchange market so that you will know that you are earning or not.

ivlvov

Activity: 140

CRYPTASSIST.io

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:11:45 PM

If you intend to invest in crypto, then you should understand that the crypto market is a very unstable thing and you can easily lose your money. I think it is not necessary to buy a crypto for the last money or to take loans, it can lead to bad consequences.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
jaggijagjit

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 06:30:03 PM

I think if you have surplus money then investing more then 10k is more worthy, because crypto market having much more potential to give you better returns as compare of any other investment option. The market is in down trend and many coins value is down at this moment, but I suggest to you can chose any 4-5 coins from top 20 coins in this market for investment, and for better return you can diversify your investment.long term holding can gives you good returns on your investments as per my opinion.

▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄ ▀    GORECRUIT    ▀ ▄ ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀
▬▬   ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR HR BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN   ▬▬
Whitepaper   Telegram   [  Pre-Sale 》 24th October  ]   Facebook   Twitter
K0korap

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 06:45:45 PM

is it a gambling habit that you invest more than 10k? most people that are into crypto are working and taking classes at the same time. only to take loans for school to put into crypto. should you invest more than 10-30k dollars worth of crypto? back then people are investing only 1,000 to 5,000 into bitcoin. how serious is crypto. back than i hear people opening 2nd loans from their homes. but now it has quiet down a bit.
Regardless of the amount i think it is  really worth it to invest in crypto currency. it is safe to say that investing in Btc or even in eTH is actually a good choice since the return is sreally big. Investment in cryptocurrency is a serious matter which also requires a good research. if you'll be a ble to find a potential alt coin which sky rockets that's a breakthrough. regardless of the amount, it is ok to invest in BTC.

alisherusmonov89

Activity: 133
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:12:46 PM

I would invest 10-20% of my money in cryptocurrency. I wouldn't risk all the money. The question is, how many of these 10-20%. If you're going to risk all the money, I don't recommend doing that. Many people got caught in 2017, some of them even took loans.
CryptikEnigma

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:14:02 PM

I think buying coins and tokens is now worth it, but investing in ICo now is too risky, because of the incredibly large amount of scam.
Balab01

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

B пoиcкe

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:13:01 AM

Now I think that it is worth investing even more than 10k, if possible. I would buy all TOP5 on coinmarketcap.

*** Paбiв дo paю нe пycкaють! ***
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:18:24 AM

People are investing in millions in the crypto currencies so $10K is little bit when comparing this money.But not all people can invest that much amount of money but never invest the loaned money in crypto currency,it is risky because of volatile market.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
feny.blackpink

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:15:15 AM

I think it is not gambling. When gambling, you can lose all of your money.
but if you invest in bitcoin and have a loss, you can still take 50% about it. because bitcoin will not go to zero.
craZyLovE0916

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:26:34 AM

I think it is not gambling. When gambling, you can lose all of your money.
but if you invest in bitcoin and have a loss, you can still take 50% about it. because bitcoin will not go to zero.
Correct on this one, a lot of people seem to believe that bitcoin is the same thing as gambling but it is not. The amount you invest should depend on your and your financial status at that moment so that means you have to take into account if investing more than $10,000 is something you can afford to do without having to go into debt and still be comfortable.
dlhezter

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:05:36 AM

for me, the bigger your investment in a good coins/tokens, the bigger you can earn profits in the future, because crypto in not only one sided, its a fair changing value every year. as you can see, even though the value of bitcoin and ethereum drop into a deep dip, they can recover/back to it self for more or less than 3-6 months as you can see recently from the past months. so your ROI will return in a long run, dont just look at the reds/drops in the markets when you invest in into crypto. just look for the long run/term to earn much profits in the future.
CryptoTech_

Activity: 994
Merit: 106

Official Street Team member

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:24:33 AM

for me money $ 10K is pretty big, so it's worth the investment in crypto, but do not willing to borrow money just to invest in the world of crypto, because it is very dangerous, use the money you own and unused, because if you use the loan money you could lose money before getting a profit

Beyond Protocol Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official bitcointalk thread
Haunebu

Activity: 3052
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:54:37 AM

Does the investment in the krypto currency should have more than $ 10,000? I think we can invest by having less than $ 10,000. I have $ 2500 and I invested it by buying tokens.
The thing here is we keep calling certain amount. I am sure some people may not even afford to invest $100, let alone $10000. Anyone investing such an amount of money should definitely have a lot of spare money or must be at least very much bucked up to be able to invest such.

I would not expect someone to even think of borrowing a loan like the OP mentioned to invest such an amount. It may pay off nice, but it is a lot of huge risk to take considering the state of the market. The most important thing is to never go above what you cannot afford. That should always be the first rule!
I agree with you completely. Invest only what you are willing to lose which is the golden rule in this extremely volatile crypto market. People who follow this rule are investing into cryptocurrencies in the right manner. I would suggest investing more than 10k only if you are ready to part with it. If you decided to invest such a large amount of money, I advise diversifying by investing into multiple coins after completing a ton of research instead of going all in into a single coin that you like. This is more likely to return bigger profits.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Jlv

Activity: 336

The Future Of Work

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:02:54 PM

For me, maybe for the start I invest around 2k$ only and then when I earned more than my investment then I will keep my starting capital investment, then I invest again my earnings and so on... I cannot start for a big capital.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
ak49er

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:03:31 PM

Buy boldly for 5k btc and for the remaining alts, then the investment is exactly multiplied
Just do not forget about the risks

moonriver

Activity: 392
Merit: 152

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:07:01 PM

It depends on how much money you have.
If the 10k is all you have, then investing it all into cryptocurrency is gambling.
You will tend to make mistakes since you are under too much pressure.
Sarcasm

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:16:58 PM

Does the investment in the krypto currency should have more than $ 10,000? I think we can invest by having less than $ 10,000. I have $ 2500 and I invested it by buying tokens.
The thing here is we keep calling certain amount. I am sure some people may not even afford to invest $100, let alone $10000. Anyone investing such an amount of money should definitely have a lot of spare money or must be at least very much bucked up to be able to invest such.

I would not expect someone to even think of borrowing a loan like the OP mentioned to invest such an amount. It may pay off nice, but it is a lot of huge risk to take considering the state of the market. The most important thing is to never go above what you cannot afford. That should always be the first rule!
I agree with you completely. Invest only what you are willing to lose which is the golden rule in this extremely volatile crypto market. People who follow this rule are investing into cryptocurrencies in the right manner. I would suggest investing more than 10k only if you are ready to part with it. If you decided to invest such a large amount of money, I advise diversifying by investing into multiple coins after completing a ton of research instead of going all in into a single coin that you like. This is more likely to return bigger profits.
You can start from small amounts first before investing bigger amount better have experience first
way of investing. You can lose your money if you do not choose well it is very risky but also profitable,
better have first experience how to invest.
Niklomn

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:20:11 PM

Of course it does.  The more you invest money, the more you will then profit.  I do not advise you to invest all your money.
Bruce1614

Activity: 144
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:25:33 PM

Every individual has diverse openings. Somebody can securely contribute in excess of 10 thousand dollars, and for somebody this is a critical sum. Regardless, it does not merit putting resources into a digital money an extremely generous measure of cash and taking credits. In the digital money, you can contribute that sum, which won't be a pity to lose. On this unambiguous proclamation regarding this matter is outlandish.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: