Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:57:49 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When will the bull market start?  (Read 1857 times)
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:48:14 PM

My guess is that the market will recover in August this year, so now is the best time to buy and keep waiting for the opportunity to rise again.
Well, it is a guess and I actually want to believe that is going to be a possibility as well towards that time.
The market still has some possible lows to still go test and with that, nothing much can be expected at least for now except if some miracle just tend to happen or the bulls just decide to take the market up with a huge volume which does not look like a possibility though for now. However, just as you have said, I am actually looking forward to around August and September hopefully.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1267

So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 01:01:01 PM

Idk when the bull will start but one thing for sure it will be happen someday in the future. All we can do is just to be very patient to wait that day will come again.

That is a vague assumption. Of course a bull market will happen and it will happen in future. But your post adds nothing to the discussion nor does it explain your view on the current market scenario.

I think it's time to start worrying about the end of the bear market. I wish I could tell exactly when the bull market will start but I hope in this year.
Nobody can exactly predict when the market becomes bullish. However carrying on with the market trends we can hope for a bull run sometime around the end of June or in July. It will happen as soon as whales start pumping the market.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
MiukoOk

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:39:23 PM

bitcoin and psychology have the information they say bitcoin was born to cater to the psychological needs of investors when the economy becomes unstable and they want some kind of digital currency that helps them stabilize. the mentality to invest more
tothanhtuan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:02:16 PM

Right now we’re in a double axel groundhog day. If the river is queen of hearts, we get 2x ATH, but the flop can’t be anything higher than a 10. Trust me on this I wrote a program in high school that just finished the calculations.
Charloz24

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:41:51 PM

I think sooner or later, but by the end of 2018 bulls will activate their moods.  I am engaged in the analysis of the market and now the situation is very similar to the previous year
Innerpumper

Activity: 1021
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 04:22:18 PM

I do not know. But, now is the time his trade by using the technique of ping pong since this technique is effective techniques for dealing with market cryptocurrency at this time.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
tanjilrifat

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:50:40 PM

It is hard to predict for sure when bullish will start. It will happen exactly when more investors will be willing to buy than sell.
jony35490

Activity: 422
Merit: 9

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:51:08 PM

It is very difficult to say when bull market will start.But I've some idea and I believe that after end of October month bull market going to be start.It is just my personal prediction.
ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:13:37 PM

I thought it had already started but it turned out to be a dead cat bounce. Then i thought it had started again, but still a dead cat bounce. Now i can't predict anything, so just go with your gut feeling and hope for the best!

darasinmi4show

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:20:51 PM

Nobody can tells when bull market will start for everybody hope to see a better days in market. However, I will advice people to really hold their token for better market now.
West0813

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:09:34 PM

The market is not showing any sign of growing big in the coming days. But i am still hoping that the bull market will start anytime soon.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 08:45:19 PM

It looks likely to happen since most altcoin these seem with a little green so hopefully once bitcoin and ethereum makes their recovery we will some mooning and bullish zone

Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 11:10:36 PM

Well no one can tell when exactly the bull market value of Bitcoin will start but with all indications probably before end of September it all things been equal on the market predictions that some expert have given so far.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:17:38 PM

It looks likely to happen since most altcoin these seem with a little green so hopefully once bitcoin and ethereum makes their recovery we will some mooning and bullish zone

It's Bitcoin moving the market, not Ethereum. Ethereum is just one of the many altcoins waiting for Bitcoin to do something from where they follow regardless of the direction. Even if Ethereum fundamentally is doing great and goes through its best ever time, a declining Bitcoin will still translate into a declining Ethereum. It clearly shows how people don't know how to value altcoins without Bitcoin being their guide. I'm sure that if altcoins were moving on their own, their value would be significantly below their current dumped down values. They are lucky that they are tied to Bitcoin -- even if altcoins themselves don't go up, the increasing value of Bitcoin makes sure they go up as well.
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:27:14 PM

The market is rising again, but they are rising slightly, perhaps the market is recovering. And now that we have bought the altcoin to hold, perhaps the market will recover in the near future.
Even though we saw market turns into green it doesn't meant that we are in rage of recovering unless we compared that there is a huge gap today from of yesterday's price. Yes, we are all excited to see another pump and patiently waiting for that. Only we are hoping that it may happen at the start of 3rd quarter.
Sanitough

Activity: 2842
Merit: 673

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:38:14 PM

Idk when the bull will start but one thing for sure it will be happen someday in the future. All we can do is just to be very patient to wait that day will come again.
Since we are having unpredictable market trend, definitely we can't say when or to point out exactly when. Yeah, Patience will be the only way for that long wait. We all be paid off actually when the time will come and only those people who are patiently waiting will receive it.
Finestream

Activity: 3066
Merit: 608

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:40:38 PM

Well no one can tell when exactly the bull market value of Bitcoin will start but with all indications probably before end of September it all things been equal on the market predictions that some expert have given so far.
I agree.I'm also looking forward for the bull run to happen soon because for sure it will appear within the last quarter of this year.So hopefully,the bearish trend will now be over and the prices will soon to recover and we'll see again our investments now growing.

cavaBcoin

Activity: 181
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:58:16 PM

The bull market would come when the confidence in crypto returns and the FOMO sets in. As to when that would happen, it can't be predicted.
you're right, bull trend will happen if there is a confidence in the market and that will make the demand continue to rise, you know that in the market more panic that happened, and that cause us continue to face the downward trend, I hope we can start to believe in bitcoin, so that prices can go back up
In this year 2018, really the fluctuation of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are quite strange. To say clearly it’s in the downward trends in many times which make many people got into depressed and a little bit more disappointed. Thus, almost all of us always have an expection that the price will get a recovery. Yep, i probably hope the market have an incredible rise. Definitely no longer the bull will come but surprisingly. We'd better off being patient and having a trustworthiness in bitcoin.
Briella18

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:14:32 AM

Quite good time to open long term positions, or just buy and hold right now,after summer we`ll see new highs But for traders the best way now is check carefully Fundamental and TA,
SaltedCrypto

Activity: 54

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:21:53 AM

I'm pretty sure it will start around end of June or July.

Weak hand already dump it and more people come in
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: