Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:08:11 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When will the bull market start?  (Read 1857 times)
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:00:43 PM

I was hoping that this comming september bull market are coming again so i am preparing my wallet now that the price of bitcoin and some good altcoins in the market is still very low so buy today and watch them grow later in bull market soon.

All of us was waiting for the increase of many coin specially bitcoin and you are right  ,we need to grab our opportunity now to buy more bitcoin or altcoin as long as the price are is very low. So we can earn a lot of profit soon.
Bull market is unpredictable, we cant predict the exact time or on when it will start. But i think we need to prepare for it because it can happen tomorrow or in the next day. I believe that bitcoin will really rise soon. But if we point a date on the exact time that it may rise, i think its impossible.
ayes i agree on that, we cannot really predict on when will be the bull run begin. I think we are near to bull run because the price now is start growing. But i think even of the price now start rising it is still really hard to predict  if the price continue to grow or back to low in the next days. So then i think that we cant really predict it wr only need to wait for the next price update.

Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:30:24 PM

None of the community member here in the forum can predict the exact day/date of the Bull market, because all individuals who gave their thoughts about the right for it was only an speculations which means no assurance that it will be happen anyway.
ssuchy

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:56:12 PM

I was hoping that this comming september bull market are coming again so i am preparing my wallet now that the price of bitcoin and some good altcoins in the market is still very low so buy today and watch them grow later in bull market soon.

All of us was waiting for the increase of many coin specially bitcoin and you are right  ,we need to grab our opportunity now to buy more bitcoin or altcoin as long as the price are is very low. So we can earn a lot of profit soon.
in my opinion it is impossible to rely 100% on Bitcoin only. Of course I understand that the state of the crypto-currency market depends on Bitcoin. But until the demand for Bitcoin is increased, the market will not recover. Or In an extreme case, you need to bring Bitcoin into the World as a means of payment .
btcblockchain

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:30:41 PM

the bull market is expected to start in the month of aug. Aug is the deciding factor for bull market we can see previous market highs may reach
osasshem

Activity: 625

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:49:54 PM

I have been observing the market for sometime now and I also notice that many YouTube/Telegram channels I subscribed to are giving the the buy signal for the cryptomarket. I have some spare dollars I wanna put into the market especially in altcoins. So just wanna know what your thoughts are.  Is is time for traders to be bullish and can you predict a date you think it's gonna begin?

💰💰❤️💰💰💙💰💰💜💰💰💛💰💰❤️💰💰💙💰💰💜💰💰💛💰💙💰💰💜💰💰💛💰💰❤️💰💰💙💰💰💜💰💰💛💰💙💰💰💜💰💰💛💰💰❤️💰💰💙💰💰💜💰💰💛💰💰❤️💰💰💙💰💰💜💰💰💛💰💙💰💰💜💰💰💛💰💰❤️💰💰💙💰💰💜💰💰💛💰💰
PROMOTER: BrainbossAirdrop 👉 www.t.me/BrainbossAirdrops

It is a good time now to buy, cause the price has been going up for some days now, waiting for the next deep might be dangerous. Also, telling a time for a bull rise cannot be told, cause no one knows that.
SnowAugustine

Activity: 140
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:02:37 PM

Technically speaking, we've got a good move up as bitcoin has broken out of a bit of an ugly downtrend that it's been in for the last few weeks. But it's got some resistance, and if it doesn't make a firm move past the 7700 level I wouldn't be too hopeful, at least in the short term. That level is where it will break the downtrend it's been in since earlier this year. On the other side, if it gets below the floor it found around the 5500 level, it wouldn't look good.

Fundamentally, you never know. Hacks, regulators, ETF's, any kind of news can swing it each way. It's still a virgin market so is quite susceptible to shocks.
denisaardelean

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:07:54 PM

I have been observing the market for sometime now and I also notice that many YouTube/Telegram channels I subscribed to are giving the the buy signal for the cryptomarket. I have some spare dollars I wanna put into the market especially in altcoins. So just wanna know what your thoughts are.  Is is time for traders to be bullish and can you predict a date you think it's gonna begin?

💰💰❤️💰💰💙💰💰💜💰💰💛💰💰❤️💰💰💙💰💰💜💰💰💛💰💙💰💰💜💰💰💛💰💰❤️💰💰💙💰💰💜💰💰💛💰💙💰💰💜💰💰💛💰💰❤️💰💰💙💰💰💜💰💰💛💰💰❤️💰💰💙💰💰💜💰💰💛💰💙💰💰💜💰💰💛💰💰❤️💰💰💙💰💰💜💰💰💛💰💰
I believe that the bull market will be hard to come back to, and you can see that by the end of 2017 the bull market has made us more profitable and accurate than the developed crypto market. boom. But by 2018 the market has started to turn and fell sharply, the bear market started and are constantly causing the prices of bitcoin and altcoin fell sharply. I believe 2018 will be a bear market year.
irenejcolla

Activity: 67

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:56:58 PM

It is a very difficulty question to answer. Frankly, I never know when, but I hope it will start as soon as possbile. Actually, I am trying to buy more. Are you?
valentine401

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:32:00 AM

In my own opinion, there will be no bull market this year because the price of bitcoins is already starting to grow in the market and it might just continue until december so you can expect for higher prices.
LucyCraig

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:21:49 AM

you're pretty late if you will decide to buy now
Cryptokarl

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:39:56 AM

Cryptocurrency market is unpredictable in my own opinion. No one can accurately guess when the bull market is around the corner. The bears have been taking over for a long time. The best strategy is to buy your tokens/coins when the market is red and sell your tokens when the market is high(bull market.). However, I am certain that, by year end, the market would have have surely seen a significant growth in crypto market
zanjerbits
Copper Member

Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 07:39:18 AM

for me month of september bitcoin will pump then it may down on November (correction) then go up again on december to january.

CRYZEN.COM | CRYPTOCURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING PLATFORM
⚫ Presale starts September 1st, 2018  ⚫
Yamifoud

Activity: 2786
Merit: 518

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:55:35 AM

for me month of september bitcoin will pump then it may down on November (correction) then go up again on december to january.
Wow, hope it will be that way since we really don't know market trend. Ups and down isn't unusual thing happen even outside crypto, and yet it become uncontrollable by then. And it can't be predicted when it come. 
zanjerbits
Copper Member

Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 08:00:29 AM

Wow, hope it will be that way since we really don't know market trend. Ups and down isn't unusual thing happen even outside crypto, and yet it become uncontrollable by then. And it can't be predicted when it come. 
yes this is only my own opinion, do not believe too much on news, always make some precaution because market is unpredictable.

CRYZEN.COM | CRYPTOCURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING PLATFORM
⚫ Presale starts September 1st, 2018  ⚫
Carlosfeer12

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:56:57 PM

If you are planning to buy it now, then you are kind of late in the business.
Blackpanther399

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:58:29 AM

No one can accurately predict when the bull market would likely start. Every one is just speculating. That's why its best to make a long term investment and invest what you can afford to lose so that, you can be able to hold on for the long term and when the bull market returns, you have massive increase in your portfolio
phucngungoc

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:14:56 AM

I have been showing signs of bull market in the short term you can see that bitcoin prices in the past few days are starting to rebound very strongly and the current time has returned to the $ 8000 level. I believe that with the current strong momentum, the bitcoin price will reach $ 10000 in the coming days so you can continue to buy bitcoin at this time. Always have a transaction plan in place to minimize risk.
Scooby903

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:25:10 AM

Bitcoin jumped from 6k to 8k. this is enough sign for bull market.
2k jump in a very short period of time
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:47:52 AM

No one can accurately predict when the bull market would likely start. Every one is just speculating. That's why its best to make a long term investment and invest what you can afford to lose so that, you can be able to hold on for the long term and when the bull market returns, you have massive increase in your portfolio
Yeah you're right people are just speculating from the situation. but when the speculation is almost identical to all speculation. maybe
that's really happening? there are many people who say that a bull run has taken place. and I agree that. we have reached $8k now?
danpariseau1

Activity: 139
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:48:31 AM

At the present time, bitcoin prices are rising, causing the altcoin prices are going down, I think this moment is most appropriate to buy in and wait
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: