Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:17:20 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When will the bull market start?  (Read 1857 times)
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:01:48 AM

As of today, I think we have signs of a mini bull-run because Bitcoin just rose from $7,300 to $8,000 before sliding a bit to $7,900+. However, due to the high volatility and being unpredictable, we may not know when the bull market would actually begin. Usually, some analysts speculate that within August to December is the bull run period, but I would not count on that though. Anything is possible. Just my two sats.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
dungthuy

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:38:48 AM

The vision of bitcoin going up seems like repeat once again like last year. It started at last year August, and in just a few day, It goes from 6000 to 8000, $8000 is a milestone, and what you are seeing here might be the sign a of bull market, to buy at this time is still risky but quite promising
M7MMike

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:39:11 PM

The bitcoins have increased rapidly over the last few months and that is a good sign. 
jaryfaaad

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:10:05 PM

I think that the market will convert into the bull mostly in April as that is how it is.
usmanov123

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Chikuntv

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:17:18 PM

well, seems like it's already started. check "buy markets percentages"
and a lot of coins are moving rn
zero9119

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:45:06 PM

The vision of bitcoin going up seems like repeat once again like last year. It started at last year August, and in just a few day, It goes from 6000 to 8000, $8000 is a milestone, and what you are seeing here might be the sign a of bull market, to buy at this time is still risky but quite promising
The market is showing signs of optimism but I believe that to boom as strongly as at the end of 2017, many factors need to be able to boost the market growth in 2018. The positive signs of recovery in this time is expected to be the engine to promote the market growth in the last months of this year.
filtyfrank251

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:12:26 PM

As of today, I think we have signs of a mini bull-run because Bitcoin just rose from $7,300 to $8,000 before sliding a bit to $7,900+. However, due to the high volatility and being unpredictable, we may not know when the bull market would actually begin. Usually, some analysts speculate that within August to December is the bull run period, but I would not count on that though. Anything is possible. Just my two sats.
The long-term downtrend has not ended, but recent signs of recovery suggest that the market is receiving a lot of attention from the investment community around the world. Those are boosting the growth of the cryptocurrency market and it is a very good option to invest in the time when the global financial market is experiencing a lot of mutation.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
xitrum

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:52:13 AM

I have been observing the market for sometime now and I also notice that many YouTube/Telegram channels I subscribed to are giving the the buy signal for the cryptomarket. I have some spare dollars I wanna put into the market especially in altcoins. So just wanna know what your thoughts are.  Is is time for traders to be bullish and can you predict a date you think it's gonna begin?

💰💰❤️💰💰💙💰💰💜💰💰💛💰💰❤️💰💰💙💰💰💜💰💰💛💰💙💰💰💜💰💰💛💰💰❤️💰💰💙💰💰💜💰💰💛💰💙💰💰💜💰💰💛💰💰❤️💰💰💙💰💰💜💰💰💛💰💰❤️💰💰💙💰💰💜💰💰💛💰💙💰💰💜💰💰💛💰💰❤️💰💰💙💰💰💜💰💰💛💰💰
PROMOTER: BrainbossAirdrop 👉 www.t.me/BrainbossAirdrops
I think the bull market has started, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly adjusting and continuously increasing over the past few days, now the bitcoin price has surpassed $ 8000 and I believe that with the rise strong bitcoin price will soon reach the $ 10000 mark in the coming time. The market is still bearish in the long run so you have to be very careful when dealing.

pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:28:36 AM

I have been observing the market for sometime now and I also notice that many YouTube/Telegram channels I subscribed to are giving the the buy signal for the cryptomarket. I have some spare dollars I wanna put into the market especially in altcoins. So just wanna know what your thoughts are.  Is is time for traders to be bullish and can you predict a date you think it's gonna begin?

💰💰❤️💰💰💙💰💰💜💰💰💛💰💰❤️💰💰💙💰💰💜💰💰💛💰💙💰💰💜💰💰💛💰💰❤️💰💰💙💰💰💜💰💰💛💰💙💰💰💜💰💰💛💰💰❤️💰💰💙💰💰💜💰💰💛💰💰❤️💰💰💙💰💰💜💰💰💛💰💙💰💰💜💰💰💛💰💰❤️💰💰💙💰💰💜💰💰💛💰💰

Determining the specific time or date is harder than reading the signal, the main point here is the signal rising on the cryptomarket, based on the news I get from the members here below there is a big investment coming in on the bitcoin platform itself, and I see now the market is starting to move up slowly and sometimes there is correction but you also have to be careful because there might be a trap.

Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:35:08 AM

None of the community member here in the forum can predict the exact day/date of the Bull market, because all individuals who gave their thoughts about the right for it was only an speculations which means no assurance that it will be happen anyway.

You're right sir, not even the so called crypto analysts and theself- proclaimed crypto prophets can predict what will happen in the future. But speculations are already part of this market and many investors and traders are tend to speculate even if the possible result is uncertain. On my own, I'd rather monitor the crypto market and other developments that related to it because these will you give a hint on what will happen net.
bitcoindian

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:41:09 AM

We don't know exactly when the bull run will start but the price of Bitcoin increased in the market, we are halfway marked in the year and still, there more than 5 months left in this year and there is a chance for Bitcoin to increase its price even higher value.
gayan777

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:42:30 AM

i think strat the bull market btc is strong candle open ,i hope next week  9500$
Missterio

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:51:27 AM

It seems to me that it has already begun, because the price has already grown by 1500 $, this is quite a long growth.
xitrum

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:44:52 PM

I believe the bull market has started in the short run, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating and rising sharply in the past, the market is constantly adjusting and bitcoin prices are continuing to increase momentum. myself. I think this is a great time for you to start trading and trading altcoin without fear of risk coming from bitcoin.

Hamstead

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:58:28 PM

It seems to me that it has already begun, because the price has already grown by 1500 $, this is quite a long growth.
Though we all expecting to have it at 3rd quarter same thing happen in previous years but it looks like its progress is to slow. Hopefully it will continue and see more growths in the coming days even in that way.
tommisetiyawan

Activity: 148

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:21:05 AM

Yes, you are right if you want to buy altcoin at the moment, but you choose a good altcoin, for example, ETH, DOGE, and BTC. it is a long-term investment. And if you ask when the market will rise again. My answer is with me looking at the history of coin prices in the last year the market returns well at the beginning of the year, precisely in the month of January to march. Buy it now and hold it until the beginning of the year.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:34:44 AM

Though we all expecting to have it at 3rd quarter same thing happen in previous years but it looks like its progress is to slow. Hopefully it will continue and see more growths in the coming days even in that way.
Yeah we've seen a good price move from bitcoin, it's a pretty fast price increase for me, one reason why I'm sure bull trend has
happened, when the price back weakens, it only happens in a short time, then the price back up, do not miss this opportunity dude..
merrillolive

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:41:51 AM

Now is the time when the market is growing, and they are rising slightly, maybe in the future they will increase like in late 2017, that is the opportunity for us to sell the coins to the market.
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:52:32 AM

There is no one here are can exactly know when the bull market gonna happen is all have in here is our predictions, try to research with your own and buy the coins that what you think that make you profit in the following days and think when the bull market happen in the previous year.
Cotton Candy

Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:12:22 AM

💰💰❤️💰💰💙💰💰💜💰💰💛💰💰❤️💰💰💙💰💰💜💰💰💛💰💙💰💰💜💰💰💛💰💰❤️💰💰💙💰💰💜💰💰💛💰💙💰💰💜💰💰💛💰💰❤️💰💰💙💰💰💜💰💰💛💰💰❤️💰💰💙💰💰💜💰💰💛💰💙💰💰💜💰💰💛��💰❤️💰💰💙💰💰💜💰💰💛💰💰
Truly, you are correct in the event that you need to purchase altcoin right now, yet you pick a decent altcoin, for instance, ETH, DOGE, and BTC. it is a long haul venture. What's more, on the off chance that you ask when the market will rise once more. My answer is with me taking a gander at the historical backdrop of coin costs in the most recent year the market returns well toward the start of the year, exactly in the long stretch of January to walk. Get it now and hold it until the start of the year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: