Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 08:24:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When will the bull market start?  (Read 1855 times)
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1666

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:30:27 AM

There is no one here are can exactly know when the bull market gonna happen is all have in here is our predictions, try to research with your own and buy the coins that what you think that make you profit in the following days and think when the bull market happen in the previous year.

Yeah, but its nice to see bitcoin somewhat bouncing back from the last bottom of $5800 and now just above the $8K mark. We have been struggling and for most of us, its hard to see the price plummeted from $19K>>>$6K. But about 2-3 weeks ago, we are slowly picking up although the recovery phase is very slow. But I really can't call this a bull run, might be the effect of the ETF's that's everyone is really hoping to get approved. So let's see how this things turn out next month.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Rollkal

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:18:38 AM

A difficult question, for professional investors can not know when the market grows again. So this is an unpredictable category, you can be patiently holding, waiting for the opportunity.
Papsie

Activity: 461
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:27:09 AM

I am sensing that bull run in the marking will happen soon based on the movements of the coin and news about crypto, There are a couple of countries who already regulating and making they industry inclined with crypto.

calya

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:45:24 AM

I am sensing that bull run in the marking will happen soon based on the movements of the coin and news about crypto, There are a couple of countries who already regulating and making they industry inclined with crypto.
if bitcoin regulated in many country, it can push bitcoin price and cryptocurrency price.and new investor can attracted with this news.and much money come to cryptomarket.
Gusk

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:53:13 AM

It seems to me that it has already begun, because the price has already grown by 1500 $, this is quite a long growth.
Though we all expecting to have it at 3rd quarter same thing happen in previous years but it looks like its progress is to slow. Hopefully it will continue and see more growths in the coming days even in that way.
Yeah we've seen a good price move from bitcoin, it's a pretty fast price increase for me, one reason why I'm sure bull trend has
happened, when the price back weakens, it only happens in a short time, then the price back up, do not miss this opportunity dude..
I agree with you, I am also confident that the market has already turned. The bottom is already gone and we will not see 6000$ -6500$ for bitcoin for a long time. Now only growth and I think it will be very strong, by the end of the year I'm waiting 50k $.

coffigayo

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:22:48 AM

It is true that the cryptocurrency market is still a bear market. There are many investors who withdraw their money and its effects on bad markets as prices continue to decline. In our opinion, today the market is starting to rise and the days of green starts seem to come back after so many months of crashes from the cryptocurrancy market.
Doctor4You

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:11:07 PM

What's the use of arguing and guessing here? I guess, we all should be patient, relax, and watch the market movements. I doubt we can do more than that.
GQ_Crypto

Activity: 59

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:18:59 PM

I expect bullish price movements in the crypto currency market around mid-August or early September. Until that time, the market is likely to be sluggish as of now.
burdagol12345

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:02:28 PM

I have been observing the market for sometime now and I also notice that many YouTube/Telegram channels I subscribed to are giving the the buy signal for the cryptomarket. I have some spare dollars I wanna put into the market especially in altcoins. So just wanna know what your thoughts are.  Is is time for traders to be bullish and can you predict a date you think it's gonna begin?

💰💰❤️💰💰💙💰💰💜💰💰💛💰💰❤️💰💰💙💰💰💜💰💰💛💰💙💰💰💜💰💰💛💰💰❤️💰💰💙💰💰💜💰💰💛💰💙💰💰💜💰💰💛💰💰❤️💰💰💙💰💰💜💰💰💛💰💰❤️💰💰💙💰💰💜💰💰💛💰💙💰💰💜💰💰💛💰💰❤️💰💰💙💰💰💜💰💰💛💰💰
PROMOTER: BrainbossAirdrop 👉 www.t.me/BrainbossAirdrops

Actualy there's no specific a day or month to know when the bullish market coming,but according to some expert that maybe this coming september to october because when we look back to previous year 2017, crypto is pumped into this month,thats why they assumed that just like happen before this bullish market will coming soon in this remaining months of this year,so therefore this is the right time to invest now in cryptocurrency.
boynamnhi

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:46:01 PM

I have been observing the market for sometime now and I also notice that many YouTube/Telegram channels I subscribed to are giving the the buy signal for the cryptomarket. I have some spare dollars I wanna put into the market especially in altcoins. So just wanna know what your thoughts are.  Is is time for traders to be bullish and can you predict a date you think it's gonna begin?

💰💰❤️💰💰💙💰💰💜💰💰💛💰💰❤️💰💰💙💰💰💜💰💰💛💰💙💰💰💜💰💰💛💰💰❤️💰💰💙💰💰💜💰💰💛💰💙💰💰💜💰💰💛💰💰❤️💰💰💙💰💰💜💰💰💛💰💰❤️💰💰💙💰💰💜💰💰💛💰💙💰💰💜💰💰💛💰💰❤️💰💰💙💰💰💜💰💰💛💰💰
I think the bull market has started, you can see that the market is showing very good signals in the past few days. Bitcoin prices are rising steadily and are heading for $ 8200 today to allow altcoin to rebound. The market is very active in the past few days, so I think you can buy bitcoin and trade altcoin on this point.
99bitcoinerlover

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:00:20 AM

It is in the bull mode already and it cannot get more bullish than this.
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354

CoinPoker.com

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 12:13:23 AM

I believe that the bull market will start around month of October, just like what happened last year, it is really hard to predict when gonna be the bull market start but if we can base on some big news about cryptocurrency, maybe it will be next few months.

tuanphuong666

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:26:42 AM

I also have the same question as you. I am very confused when the altcoin market is falling dramatically. I have invested a lot in some altcoin. But it is now at the end of July when bitcoins are stabilizing at over $ 8,000. But most altcoin prices are falling very deep. very afraid of it. Hopefully altcoin prices will soon rise again
ngacengan

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:03:29 AM

I think bull market will happen when there is good news that can make the investors and the whales affected to buy bitcoin then the market will happen bull market so just wait until there is good news.
jessica2020

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:43:18 AM

Cryptocurrency is unpredictable, we cant tell if when it will start to bull run but I think it is the best to invest now while it is in the dump price and wait to pump. I think bitcoin is starting to bullrun now.
Agathai

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:49:40 AM

With the trend of decreasing this year. I look forward to more positive information and support from the international community for bitcoin and crypto. Positive information will bring new fresh air to the market. ETF is at the heart of bitcoin and crypto at this time.
boynamnhi

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:58:07 AM

I do not think the market is currently bull, you can see that although bitcoin prices are in uptrend in the short term but the price of altcoin rhymes are downtrend and are falling very strongly. So I believe the market is still a bear market, so you should not invest in altcoin at this time and just invest in bitcoin.
brijeshmota

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:33:01 AM

I think in August is a big month for crypto and also many expert predict the bull run will start in august, let's see what happens. 
vutienthanh

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 06:46:33 AM

In my opinion, the current time is appropriate for holding one of the bluechips. For example, NEO, ADA, BCH, XRP, ... are all affordable options. If you want the market to return to green and the increase as high as November 2017 is unlikely in the next few months. Although BTC is showing signs of optimism, with the 4day candlestick chart we can see that the BTC is taking a step up in its staggered pattern that history may repeat as the BTC moves upward like in 2017 and Alcoins down to a lower lows. In any case, everyone should be careful in this sensitive time. The market is risky because the signal is not clear.
bitcoinrays

Activity: 438
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:57:27 AM

Bitcoin jumped from 6k to 8k. this is enough sign for bull market.
2k jump in a very short period of time
Yeah bitcoin just have shown us a little happy ray. We are now happy to see prices coming out of these red days. Now, as prices are little bit higher, either you wait or just sell out. If there is some profit that can be obtained after your selling, then surely go for it and in other case, keep your trust firm in bitcoin. Hold and wait for long time when bitcoin would be making huge big jumps.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: