Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:04:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When will the bull market start?  (Read 1857 times)
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:15:53 AM

Bull market has already begun, the intensity of the bull ride in the market of cryptocurrency is what is needed to be determined at this period so as to know how much fund is needed for investment in this market!
Panetymerni

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:24:27 PM

No one knows when exactly. My guess is it won't happen this year.
CybereyesWinger

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:10:22 PM

I have been observing the market for sometime now and I also notice that many YouTube/Telegram channels I subscribed to are giving the the buy signal for the cryptomarket. I have some spare dollars I wanna put into the market especially in altcoins. So just wanna know what your thoughts are.  Is is time for traders to be bullish and can you predict a date you think it's gonna begin?
💰💰❤️💰💰💙💰💰💜💰💰💛💰💰❤️💰💰💙💰💰💜💰💰💛💰💙💰💰💜💰💰💛💰💰❤️💰💰💙💰💰💜💰💰💛💰💙💰💰💜💰💰💛💰💰❤️💰💰💙💰💰💜💰💰💛💰💰❤️💰💰💙💰💰💜💰💰💛💰💙💰💰💜💰💰💛💰💰❤️💰💰💙💰💰💜💰💰💛💰💰

With the coming quantum technologies, the current market must experience many changes. To be more exact, many coins will leave the market, as there will simply be no demand for them, due to the same technological superiority. Very important! Without certain experience, Trading and Hodling are risky. The most acceptable method of investing at the moment is ICO. For a more successful contribution, you need to carefully analyze the project. Identify is necessary for the market side. For example, the Kelvin Blockchain project has an innovative method of encryption, transmission, storage, and security. All this is based on quantum computing. Thus becoming in demand in the future.
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:46:43 AM

I think that the market will convert into the bull mostly in April as that is how it is.
Man come on. Are you living in this world? I am really not interested to know what you are saying here but believe me this is hilarious. We all know that everyone was saying bitcoin would revived in June. Then dates follow up later and it went to July and now here you are asking for April. No, April has gone and we really can’t just wait for the next April to come and make our lives better.
vinbentrob

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:50:45 AM

Nobody knows but there is a strong signal point to a bullish trend at this time.  The trend is not established yet but if we see more of price increase with Bitcoin,  we might  already in bullish market.

kjfngkleoi

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:57:56 AM

I think this is the right time to invest in altcoin. But mostly you need to be patient, to know the right time to trade, not to rush. You have to take immediate risks whether to bitcoin or altcoin. The strongest cryptocurrencies are Bitcoin, ETH, XRP ...
Rufsilf

Activity: 1736
Merit: 309

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:26:52 AM

We can't tell if when is the next bull market because it is very hard to predict the possible thing to happen in the market of bitcoin since there is no 100% sure tool that you can use and you can only do technical analysis and rely to that but at the moment, it is just best to hold bitcoin and just be patient in waiting for the bull market.
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:54:22 AM

We can't tell if when is the next bull market because it is very hard to predict the possible thing to happen in the market of bitcoin since there is no 100% sure tool that you can use and you can only do technical analysis and rely to that but at the moment, it is just best to hold bitcoin and just be patient in waiting for the bull market.
You can either wait for the bull season or follow the market now to make some profit nevertheless, here is a big risk today to make trades. I'm not sure if we will have a wild bull run before the year ends like last year but I'm hopeful for it and i sense a good comeback of price after the Sec ETF.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
gayan777

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:14:56 AM

not this year bull market all in down market all alt is down btc is not stable lost of all ico i hope next year come to bull market
BeeRoach

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:51:20 AM

My guess is somewhere in 2019, not this year though. Previous dumps lasted much longer that 6 months. Patience and cold blood is the key here. HODL and buy the dips.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:27:18 AM

I wish it can happen very soon: the market is ready for these events. I suppose that these are the last days to buy the cryptocurrency for the lowest prices. Hurry up to do it, people!  Roll Eyes
anntlevel

Activity: 286
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:11:44 AM

I think in August is a big month for crypto and also many expert predict the bull run will start in august, let's see what happens. 
I am not sure about the month of august be I do know that the start of July has already market the rising trend in the values of Bitcoin and it might keep on going until we have good rise in the values of Bitcoin. Once it crosses the $10k value, it will further rise more quickly. So yes august might bring a good and prosperous month for crypto and we might have the values of Bitcoin more than the $10k. It is thought that till December, we would have the highest ever price for crypto coins. Only time will tell us.
Nasty23

Activity: 736
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:28:07 AM

I wish it can happen very soon: the market is ready for these events. I suppose that these are the last days to buy the cryptocurrency for the lowest prices. Hurry up to do it, people!  Roll Eyes

Yes buy more now and hold it to be happy later. Anytime we can expect a rise in the crypto market for the recovery of it on which giving us a chance to earn a huge profit in the future.

kiatitami

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:52:29 AM

No one can predict when the market will rebound, I think we are just waiting patiently for good times so that we can sell better.
luckerders

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:36:13 AM

you must hold on to your cap and the market will soon turn into the bull.
dreamHeaven

Activity: 73
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:56:38 AM

No one knows when exactly. My guess is it won't happen this year.
To me I think that the bull market has already started and that is the reason that currency we are seeing so much fluctuation, although some bad and false news have restricted the bitcoin price but I am sure that we will very soon pass out from such situation successful and once again we will see bitcoin price trading in a good price.

❍  buglab ❍
████  Cybersecurity Penetration Testing ████   
on the Ethereum Blockchain
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:49:11 AM

In my opinion, the current time is appropriate for holding one of the bluechips. For example, NEO, ADA, BCH, XRP, ... are all affordable options. If you want the market to return to green and the increase as high as November 2017 is unlikely in the next few months. Although BTC is showing signs of optimism, with the 4day candlestick chart we can see that the BTC is taking a step up in its staggered pattern that history may repeat as the BTC moves upward like in 2017 and Alcoins down to a lower lows. In any case, everyone should be careful in this sensitive time. The market is risky because the signal is not clear.
First we done with this bear market then we will look into the bull market as the current situations are favorable for new traders which is a great opportunity for them to get such a valuable coin on low price which is more than anything. If you are facing with problems here then start learning about that because it will enable you to look into everything and wait for the bull market which can appear anytime.
Sanitough

Activity: 2842
Merit: 673

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:50:19 AM

In my opinion, the current time is appropriate for holding one of the bluechips. For example, NEO, ADA, BCH, XRP, ... are all affordable options. If you want the market to return to green and the increase as high as November 2017 is unlikely in the next few months. Although BTC is showing signs of optimism, with the 4day candlestick chart we can see that the BTC is taking a step up in its staggered pattern that history may repeat as the BTC moves upward like in 2017 and Alcoins down to a lower lows. In any case, everyone should be careful in this sensitive time. The market is risky because the signal is not clear.
First we done with this bear market then we will look into the bull market as the current situations are favorable for new traders which is a great opportunity for them to get such a valuable coin on low price which is more than anything. If you are facing with problems here then start learning about that because it will enable you to look into everything and wait for the bull market which can appear anytime.
As long as we keep holding we will not loss in the long run.
True that we are in the bearish market now but this is not permanent because once the bull is back, every crypto might flight and we can liquidate
with a profit easily.
wayancrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:59:50 AM

I hope soon so i can recover my big loss. But no one know that and when will start, we just need keep patient because we can see bull market sure will coming from the history of price Bitcoin since started tradeable. From that history the price was drop to 90% and then going up again to multiple times. Hold is best way now to make profit later.

shashikamal

Activity: 197
Merit: 10

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 07:00:21 PM

First of all we should understand that no one can predict an exact time of market fluctuations. But the market has these fluctuations always as well as manipulations, Technically market will be in a down trend & we can expect a dip again. Better have some spare money always to invest in  good coins if you are planning for long term. Short trades are not advisable in this market condition but it is totally depends on your skill set with emotional battle. If you are planning for long term investment wait for sometime to fill up your bags. Good luck.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: