Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:00:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] BUZCOIN - Messenger & Marketplace from Russian Star  (Read 34108 times)
Anya Doreen

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:44:41 PM

I really hope that Olga Buzova will change the view for celebrities of crypto people because I see lot of celebrities who make a pump and dump coin using their popularity but this one is new for me because she don't just support the Blockchain technology but also create her own coin to increase the demand of people to join this space.

that was a very clever idea to make her own token regarding of her popularity, which also makes her token recognize by her fan. it is easy to spread out because of showbusiness.
Indeed it was really a great idea which her poluarity will help the project to be even more successful and may even pinch the interest of large investor since the platform is awesome and convincing due to its wonderful services that can offer to the user.
Here in our country there are some celebrities who support some tokens and invest in them but I have never heard of wanting to make their own coins. But of course, because they support other tokens it has been gradually recognized in our country. And it will become even more confident because a Celebrity itself that Olga Buzova trusted and believed in the of Crypto and want to have their own tokens through a very good and modern project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vermontconan

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:48:13 PM

One of the ambitious ICO I've seen so far with the hardcap of $250 MLN but if the team delivers the product or launch it's MVP before the ICO ends then I there is possibility that it could reach the hardcap, I also thinks that the celebrity will be the big impact on this project to attract more investors.
for me they can reach that hardcap even is high. One of the strategies is to use A famous person can attract a lot of people and investors and more partnership.
if the price is high to sell the token only people have a budget can invest this but this not mean their cannot reach the hard cap because the capability and the potential purpose is very interested the advisor and team is professional and expert.
But there are people questioned the credibility of the team especially Olga Buzova which is very new in the world of cryptocurrency. I think the connection of Olga Buzova with this project will affect the entire ICO because of the people who don't believe in her capabilities.
Crypto world and showbusiness engage in this project it will have some conflict, but the team is ready for any problem that may come so I prefer to trust the Buzar team dealing with it. also, it has a good rating. https://icomarks.com/ico/buzcoin
Ofcourse because Buzcoin team is the one who will provide solution for the existing problem of marketplace and messenger and once Buzar platform is complete for sure people will how great the Buzcoin team and Olga Buzova are for mixing their amazing ideas just to make sure to provide an amazing services to all of us. Goodluck everyone.
we need to convince more people what the project is for, not only because Olga is a celebrity so people are going to believe what crypto is, more investor  is looking a proof if the project is long-term and become useful.
Let us see how their team work with it how they manage the problem of this project of Buzcoin. but if you can see the platform has great concept and also this project has a  big potential in the future we all need to do is continue are support in this project

Buzcoin Team are composed of a different professional who is all well knowledgeable and the experienced is incomparable and great expertise with their own respective responsibilities with this group of the team I am really confident that this project Buzcoin will definitely succeed in the future.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Rhona Ponse De Leon

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:08:14 PM

This is great news. I really hope the first launching of the project would satisfy every investors and Buzar's users.
Buzar will provide great quality service. I also hope they gather every bit of support they need from a lot of people especially from Olga Buzova's fan base.
Hopefully we see here that in the useful,important,modern and profitable projects the fans of Olga Buzova will support this project. Yes, Based on their presentations the Buzar contains good service and it is secure. And hopefully fans will also be able to attract more investors to this project. When that happens, their idol will definitely be happy.
PilosopongTacio

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:52:19 PM

One of the ambitious ICO I've seen so far with the hardcap of $250 MLN but if the team delivers the product or launch it's MVP before the ICO ends then I there is possibility that it could reach the hardcap, I also thinks that the celebrity will be the big impact on this project to attract more investors.
for me they can reach that hardcap even is high. One of the strategies is to use A famous person can attract a lot of people and investors and more partnership.
if the price is high to sell the token only people have a budget can invest this but this not mean their cannot reach the hard cap because the capability and the potential purpose is very interested the advisor and team is professional and expert.
But there are people questioned the credibility of the team especially Olga Buzova which is very new in the world of cryptocurrency. I think the connection of Olga Buzova with this project will affect the entire ICO because of the people who don't believe in her capabilities.
Crypto world and showbusiness engage in this project it will have some conflict, but the team is ready for any problem that may come so I prefer to trust the Buzar team dealing with it. also, it has a good rating. https://icomarks.com/ico/buzcoin
Ofcourse because Buzcoin team is the one who will provide solution for the existing problem of marketplace and messenger and once Buzar platform is complete for sure people will how great the Buzcoin team and Olga Buzova are for mixing their amazing ideas just to make sure to provide an amazing services to all of us. Goodluck everyone.
we need to convince more people what the project is for, not only because Olga is a celebrity so people are going to believe what crypto is, more investor  is looking a proof if the project is long-term and become useful.
Let us see how their team work with it how they manage the problem of this project of Buzcoin. but if you can see the platform has great concept and also this project has a  big potential in the future we all need to do is continue are support in this project

Its almost unbelievable how this project aim for the final target cap reaching up to 210 million dollars worth. Only 1 day left before the ICO starts and im getting positive reactions and feedback towards this project. Its pretty obvious that Olga Buzova is one of the main factor why the project would reach its target sale because of her reputation and high popularity ratings.

GigTricks
shandiem14

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:55:41 PM

we need to convince more people what the project is for, not only because Olga is a celebrity so people are going to believe what crypto is, more investor  is looking a proof if the project is long-term and become useful.
Let us see how their team work with it how they manage the problem of this project of Buzcoin. but if you can see the platform has great concept and also this project has a  big potential in the future we all need to do is continue are support in this project
It's going to have potential in the future. Buzcoin could compete on marketplace and messenger apps, Buzar platform is all in one currency just like wechat and kakao talk now i see the future of this project, In that way they can communicate with their favorite star.
shandiem14

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:14:45 PM

I'm ready whatever happens. ICO will start very very soon.. I hope they will reach the hardcap. Buzcoin team seems to be happy about this and Olga
Buzova as well. Let's support their team any way.
PilosopongTacio

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:15:37 PM

This is great news. I really hope the first launching of the project would satisfy every investors and Buzar's users.
Buzar will provide great quality service. I also hope they gather every bit of support they need from a lot of people especially from Olga Buzova's fan base.
Hopefully we see here that in the useful,important,modern and profitable projects the fans of Olga Buzova will support this project. Yes, Based on their presentations the Buzar contains good service and it is secure. And hopefully fans will also be able to attract more investors to this project. When that happens, their idol will definitely be happy.

Its quite obvious that other famous social media companies like facebook, twitter and instagram gathered miilions of users and business clients around the world and i wish it could also happen in Buzar.
The first step is to gather investors and future users, and how could they possibly do that without the help of Ms. Olga Buzova?
Because she's been recognized in Russia as one of today's famous individual in the entertainment industry, and she have the numbers. She probably have millions of fans in Russia. she's definitely the key to the project's great success in the future. I just hope Buzar's team would do everything they can to develop an amazing and reliable communication app providing wonderful features,privacy and great services.

GigTricks
Cheerfulmule

Activity: 113

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:31:52 PM

I really hope that Olga Buzova will change the view for celebrities of crypto people because I see lot of celebrities who make a pump and dump coin using their popularity but this one is new for me because she don't just support the Blockchain technology but also create her own coin to increase the demand of people to join this space.

that was a very clever idea to make her own token regarding of her popularity, which also makes her token recognize by her fan. it is easy to spread out because of showbusiness.
Indeed it was really a great idea which her poluarity will help the project to be even more successful and may even pinch the interest of large investor since the platform is awesome and convincing due to its wonderful services that can offer to the user.
Here in our country there are some celebrities who support some tokens and invest in them but I have never heard of wanting to make their own coins. But of course, because they support other tokens it has been gradually recognized in our country. And it will become even more confident because a Celebrity itself that Olga Buzova trusted and believed in the of Crypto and want to have their own tokens through a very good and modern project.

There are hundreds probably even thousands of celebrities that were now involved in the crypto industry, Olga Buzova is only one of many famous individual who enters the crypto business and from what i can remember even our fellow filipino, Our fighting pride of the Philippines Manny Pacquiao expresses interests in joining the crypto industry, and has made plans on launching his own pac coin .
But unfortunately it was somehow cancelled due to some unexplained reasons.
Celebrities like Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Ashton Kutcher also entered the crypto industry and already invested their money on it.

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
shandiem14

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:13:02 PM

Its quite obvious that other famous social media companies like facebook, twitter and instagram gathered miilions of users and business clients around the world and i wish it could also happen in Buzar.
The first step is to gather investors and future users, and how could they possibly do that without the help of Ms. Olga Buzova?
Because she's been recognized in Russia as one of today's famous individual in the entertainment industry, and she have the numbers. She probably have millions of fans in Russia. she's definitely the key to the project's great success in the future. I just hope Buzar's team would do everything they can to develop an amazing and reliable communication app providing wonderful features,privacy and great services.
It will also happen just like any other messaging apps, We wanted to have a great privacy and services. Facebook has alot of loopholes that's why CEO/Founder Mark Zuckerberg sold all of his stock this year. Furthermore, I'm very optimistic about Buzcoin platform.
buzcoin.io

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:59:09 PM

Blockchain has a great future

Gary Gensler, who headed the US Commodity Futures Trading Commission from 2009 to 2014, said that blockchain has brilliant prospects as this technology allows to reduce costs and risks as well as to give stability to those who use it.

The former high-ranking official is an active supporter of new financial technologies.

Gensler is one of the participants of the" digital cryptocurrency Initiative", a program developed on the basis of the Massachusetts Institute of technology and which is aimed at spreading information about blockchain and cryptocurrencies.

Gensler gives lectures on these topics to students and also acts as an informal consultant to American regulators on the development of legislative initiatives in relation to blockchain and cryptocurrencies.

https://buzcoin.io

https://s6.wampi.ru/2018/07/30/21.md.jpg
shandiem14

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:59:57 PM

Just like Kim Kardashian a while ago when i saw her post on instragram that she eventually move out to bitcoin. What others knew that she's gambling with the Physical bitcoin. One reason why people should be aware of and they need to recognize the thing that they haven't done.
shandiem14

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:38:06 PM

Gary Gensler, who headed the US Commodity Futures Trading Commission from 2009 to 2014, said that blockchain has brilliant prospects as this technology allows to reduce costs and risks as well as to give stability to those who use it.

The former high-ranking official is an active supporter of new financial technologies.

Gensler is one of the participants of the" digital cryptocurrency Initiative", a program developed on the basis of the Massachusetts Institute of technology and which is aimed at spreading information about blockchain and cryptocurrencies.

Gensler gives lectures on these topics to students and also acts as an informal consultant to American regulators on the development of legislative initiatives in relation to blockchain and cryptocurrencies.

Great we will have a new influencer, This is a big step towards the future of cryptocurrency. I really wanted to accumulate more cryptos before big institution will jump into the grass.
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 1253

Cashback 15%

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:06:15 PM

The USA is afraid to "oversleep" the launch of the digital dollar

The former head of the program for the study of the blockchain in US Bank JPMorgan, Amber Baldet, who is also the co-founder and the head of the blockchain company Clovyr, says, "there is no technical reason that the USA cannot have both centralized digital assets and decentralised amount of cryptocoins, such as Bitcoin".

According to him, the opportunities that the technology of the distributed register opens "would be useful in creating a digital US dollar, which would have in this case the same authority in the world as the cash dollar at the present time."

According to Baldet, it is obvious that he is puzzled why the US Federal reserve has not yet taken the initiative to produce a centralized crypto-coin.

So what could have been the reason of the US Federal for not having this initiative? They are not the decentralzed cryptocurrencies a chance in theirs country so why not the centralized one if they are threatened by bitcoin?

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
Pastrana044

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:07:58 PM

Lol is it real??? I think it is a fake. imho investors dont trust to this project. Team Undecided
joann15

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 01:19:31 AM

The former head of the program for the study of the blockchain in US Bank JPMorgan, Amber Baldet, who is also the co-founder and the head of the blockchain company Clovyr, says, "there is no technical reason that the USA cannot have both centralized digital assets and decentralised amount of cryptocoins, such as Bitcoin".

According to him, the opportunities that the technology of the distributed register opens "would be useful in creating a digital US dollar, which would have in this case the same authority in the world as the cash dollar at the present time."

According to Baldet, it is obvious that he is puzzled why the US Federal reserve has not yet taken the initiative to produce a centralized crypto-coin.

Right now most of the people already awake from what US government doing since from the start and now most the people want decentralized to avoid being controlled and over powered by those elites who had been sat for the long time in the government. Once cryptocurrency and blockchain technology fully adopts here in our they can't do anything but to joined us especially when they saw Buzcoin services that will offer to us in the near future.

jashley

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:43:36 AM

Yes that is right and that is really wise move because she knows she has a lot of supporters who will support her projects and by doing it they had shared to us her amazing ideas and right now Buzcoin team doing their best just to make sure the success of all their projects for the success also of this ICO and I'm glad they had share the opportunity to all of us. Goodluck everyone.

GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE                               
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
╚               ▶ Twitter         ▶ Facebook         ▶ Youtube         ▶ WHhitepaper               ╝
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:34:03 AM

Great we will have a new influencer, This is a big step towards the future of cryptocurrency. I really wanted to accumulate more cryptos before big institution will jump into the grass.
this is really big help for crypto especially for all US investor who truly believes what crypto is although many of the people is us using crypto but not all them can invest because of SEC this is a need to have action all have power to be legal.
onediamond

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:38:42 AM

Right now most of the people already awake from what US government doing since from the start and now most the people want decentralized to avoid being controlled and over powered by those elites who had been sat for the long time in the government. Once cryptocurrency and blockchain technology fully adopts here in our they can't do anything but to joined us especially when they saw Buzcoin services that will offer to us in the near future.
because the goverment are scared if the dollar becomes decentralized all taxes from all worker are not getting what really need for this is crypto to be legal stop corrupt the people make them reach there dream.

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
meltoooot

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:01:03 AM

Yes that is right and that is really wise move because she knows she has a lot of supporters who will support her projects and by doing it they had shared to us her amazing ideas and right now Buzcoin team doing their best just to make sure the success of all their projects for the success also of this ICO and I'm glad they had share the opportunity to all of us. Goodluck everyone.
because Olga popularity is truly trust of all her supporter of her country and also many ico and project is from Russia it means many people in Russia is using crypto so Olga decide to use this not for herself just to help also the block chain world.

Rhona Ponse De Leon

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:17:18 AM

Its almost unbelievable how this project aim for the final target cap reaching up to 210 million dollars worth. Only 1 day left before the ICO starts and im getting positive reactions and feedback towards this project. Its pretty obvious that Olga Buzova is one of the main factor why the project would reach its target sale because of her reputation and high popularity ratings.
I agree with you guys, the biggest reason for the success of this project at the ICO is that people who support and believe in Olga Buzova's ability to lead such a large project and of course the help and diligence shown by the whole TEAM. The result of Olga's care for her reputation is so great that she is now reaping it. ICO It's about to begin, Are you ready?
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: