Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:33:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] BUZCOIN - Messenger & Marketplace from Russian Star  (Read 34108 times)
Soslumisir

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:10:29 PM

This is one of the smart projects I see. The front page of the thread is very interesting, so it attracts people to learn to follow or trust the project. I hope the cover matches the contents, which means the result of this project should be as good as the front page view of the thread.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hlopchik3000

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:03:36 PM

I really respect Olga for her entrepreneurial spirit in business. She is a very good businessman and has assembled an excellent team for this project. I believe in a great future for this project
joann15

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 11:54:11 PM

BUZCOIN became a subject of Kim Kardashian's envy

In San Francisco was presented the design of a certain cryptocurrency "Kim Kardashian", it was developed by one of the representatives of the local crypto community.

Addressing Kim Kardashian, who was there, he wished her to launch her own cryptocurrency ... perhaps Hollywood is clearly late-a member of the prestigious Forbes ratings, mega star Olga Buzova has already made a serious application for her own token and consistently develops her project.

And while somewhere across the ocean someone comes up with the design of a non-existent cryptocurrency Kim Kardashian, the tokens BUZCOIN and the future platform BUZAR-this is what is strongly associated with the name of Olga Buzova.

There is nothing like that in Hollywood!

https://buzcoin.io

Well, I am not a fan of Kim Kardashian but for me I hope her for the best if she really plans to launch her own cryptocurrency because it will have a big impact for cryptocurrency and blockchain technology and that is for sure. I hope if she choose to continue that she will do the same effort like what Olga Buzova did or maybe more for the sake of all the people in this world to provide or offer them a better services for a better world.

jashley

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:24:06 AM

I like the ambition of your platform. Such functionality is in one place - nobody has done this before you. I'm sure it will be a very cool project =)

If I am correct KIN also offers these kind of services on their platform so they will be the competitor of Buzar platform in this decentralize space but one of the advantage of Buzar is they had a Russian star with lot of followers that could lead to sudden growth of users in the platform.
With this type of Platform, OLGA owns this kind of advantages (Sincerity, Determination, Focus and Fame). Now there are over 12 million people who know BUZAR / BUZCOIN, how much more after its success and it has worked?

Competition are everywhere even in centralize or decentralize industry but the important thing is who will deliver a good product and services to reach the top and as you can see the CEO of Buzcoin which is Olga Buzova put a lot of dedication on this project because she wanted to reach her goal and put this idea into action.
That is really true, right now we can all see all of the ideas and visions of Olga Buzova and Buzcoin team are really great that's why this ICO is very near for it's succession. For sure this ICO will deliver a good products to all of us and a very amazing services which will satisfy our needs and Olga Buzova and Buzcoin team will make sure of it.

GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE                               
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
╚               ▶ Twitter         ▶ Facebook         ▶ Youtube         ▶ WHhitepaper               ╝
baduday1991

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 12:37:19 AM

Alexis Oganyan: blockchain will replace the Internet

One of the first investors in the US crypto-exchange Coinbase, as well as one of the founders of the social platform Reddit and the company Initialized Capital, Alexis Oganyan, is sure that cryptocurrency technologies have a "unique value", especially if we consider the long-term perspective.

This is what determines the fact that cryptocurrencies are a " real alternative "to existing currencies," they demonstrate that there is more confidence in them over time."

Oganyan said that the blockchain will replace the Internet: "if events develop as we assume, there is a possibility of a new Internet, which will be created "on top of the existing infrastructure".

He points out that this will be a fundamentally different way of finding information when the search processes are very transparent.

The new Internet will be able to make it so that even without Bank cards it will be possible to pay with the help of cryptocurrencies.

Yes and I really agree with this one because blockchain technology will provide more efficient, faster, secure and transparent that any other existing technologies right now here in our world and for sure once that happen crypto world will follow and will be very huge for sure and other people don't have a choice but to adopts those technologies too. Goodluck to all of us.

onediamond

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:14:35 AM

This is great the most HOt topic,

Why BUZCOIN and Olga Buzova are the most hot topics for discussion?

If you read the press , you will definitely find a lot of boring news.

Why? Because the real passion is boiling in social networks, where the top topic for discussion is Olga Buzova and her projects.

Now almost all people know about Olga Buzova, which means that her project BUZAR and cryptocurrency BUZCOIN — also on hearing.

People talk about the project — and if earlier burning topics were discussed in the kitchens, now the messengers are full of discussions about what awaits us all together with the planned launch of BUZAR platform.

This project is a landmark event for Russia, as it will allow to achieve a significant improvement in the quality of communication between people.

🖥 https://buzcoin.io/

Source:  https://www.facebook.com/366805253813711/photos/a.369655846861985.1073741828.366805253813711/418037752023794/?type=3&theater
May i know which social network Olga Buzova is being talked about? Maybe only in a Russian social network because there she is known. If not because of Buzcoin I would have known and heard about her.
yes we need to know also the network well at least we have an update on what Olga do and what the project improvement although we have some info here once a week we update of dev.

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
meltoooot

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:21:22 AM

Nicolas Maduro: the sovereign bolívar will be "tied" to Petro

Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro said that during the monetary reform on the market in this country will be new money — the sovereign bolivars instead of the current Venezuelan Bolivar, which will be "tied" to the state cryptocurrency of the Bolivarian Republic - Petro.

New funds will be put into circulation from August 20, and their financial "recharge" will be carried out through the fact that Petro crypto-coins have security in the form of state oil reserves.

well he have a good decision to add crypto on their currency to grow their  economy for a better country this is big help also in the crypto world maybe someday all country have a legal and using crypto using for everyday life.

puruntung213

Activity: 236
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:04:43 AM

Nicolas Maduro: the sovereign bolívar will be "tied" to Petro

Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro said that during the monetary reform on the market in this country will be new money — the sovereign bolivars instead of the current Venezuelan Bolivar, which will be "tied" to the state cryptocurrency of the Bolivarian Republic - Petro.

New funds will be put into circulation from August 20, and their financial "recharge" will be carried out through the fact that Petro crypto-coins have security in the form of state oil reserves.

well he have a good decision to add crypto on their currency to grow their  economy for a better country this is big help also in the crypto world maybe someday all country have a legal and using crypto using for everyday life.
Yes this means another country showing an interest in cryptocurrency and they willing to accept crypto in their nation this kind of good news will be increase the  investors who believe in crypto world
lostocean

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:52:53 AM

I really respect Olga for her entrepreneurial spirit in business. She is a very good businessman and has assembled an excellent team for this project. I believe in a great future for this project
Olga popular personalities this can be a big help. Olga is one of the main course of this ico because of being popular she can attract a lot of people. beside of that many people trusted olga.
mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:34:22 AM

Why? Because the real passion is boiling in social networks, where the top topic for discussion is Olga Buzova and her projects.

Now almost all people know about Olga Buzova, which means that her project BUZAR and cryptocurrency BUZCOIN — also on hearing.

People talk about the project — and if earlier burning topics were discussed in the kitchens, now the messengers are full of discussions about what awaits us all together with the planned launch of BUZAR platform.

This project is a landmark event for Russia, as it will allow to achieve a significant improvement in the quality of communication between people.

Source:  https://www.facebook.com/366805253813711/photos/a.369655846861985.1073741828.366805253813711/418037752023794/?type=3&theater
May i know which social network Olga Buzova is being talked about? Maybe only in a Russian social network because there she is known. If not because of Buzcoin I would have known and heard about her.

i have heard her music in youtube and find it melodic like vitas 7th element. based on my self research, she is very famous in russia and has a lot of supporters specially the millenial bracket. russia is a big country and i think this project will succeed.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:44:46 AM

if Olga Buzova is one of popular personalities in the world of social media this will be a big help because she have a experience about new technologies. then adding a strong team that will guiding Olga. no doubt that BUZCOIN will reach the success.
And of course, let us include her firm sincerity, determination and focus on this project so success is very clear for OLGA, her entry into the world of Blockchain technology would never be a regret but would add more popularity and profit for her and for her team.
I really agree you with that one, Olga Buzova and Buzcoin team are the biggest asset of this ICO because of their amazing and non-stop efforts which had been already led this ICO to be successful and I am so glad that I chose to support this ICO because I made the right choice and I can't really wait for this ICO to launch their amazing services.
Actually Olga has made the right decision to create and enter in the cryptocurrency as she foresee the future. In next generation, blockchain will be the best way of market of your project. This is also a bridge for the businesses to expand their project.
meltoooot

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:50:15 AM

i have heard her music in youtube and find it melodic like vitas 7th element. based on my self research, she is very famous in russia and has a lot of supporters specially the millenial bracket. russia is a big country and i think this project will succeed.
we know more people in russia now is using crypto so this not hard part of Olga to introduce about her project beside more on people in russia have a good advisor and expert for development of the project.

onediamond

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:03:12 AM

Olga popular personalities this can be a big help. Olga is one of the main course of this ico because of being popular she can attract a lot of people. beside of that many people trusted olga.
we are in that part to being popular and easy way to spread about the project but even she is popular she needs a proof to the people what are those can get of the people what are a benefit how many percents discount for those investing for this?

buzcoin.io

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:16:26 AM

BUZCOIN critics have no real arguments

In the crypto-currency world competition for investors' attention is intensifying. And, alas, it is not always conducted in honest ways.

If you read the critics of Olga Buzova project, it is unclear what they do not like. And hang negative labels-it's not a criticism, but just a usual trolling based on envy.

BUZCOIN- has a great team, world fame, which is achieved due to the fact that the popularity of Olga Buzova has stepped far beyond the borders of Russia. And the reason for this is clear: in Europe people who like Olga Buzova "make themselves" work hard.

Olga Buzova and talent, and the person who dedicates everything to her projects. Yes, it is difficult to understand but she manages everything.

And the main inspiration she draws from millions of fans. This source of energy and people's love is what makes BUZCOIN a powerful project.

https://s6.wampi.ru/2018/08/06/313f5c59ed60575abf.md.jpg
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:29:38 AM

BUZCOIN critics have no real arguments

In the crypto-currency world competition for investors' attention is intensifying. And, alas, it is not always conducted in honest ways.

If you read the critics of Olga Buzova project, it is unclear what they do not like. And hang negative labels-it's not a criticism, but just a usual trolling based on envy.

BUZCOIN- has a great team, world fame, which is achieved due to the fact that the popularity of Olga Buzova has stepped far beyond the borders of Russia. And the reason for this is clear: in Europe people who like Olga Buzova "make themselves" work hard.

Olga Buzova and talent, and the person who dedicates everything to her projects. Yes, it is difficult to understand but she manages everything.

And the main inspiration she draws from millions of fans. This source of energy and people's love is what makes BUZCOIN a powerful project.

You can never leave people to criticize most especially if they seeing you having successful in everything. Successful in a career and addition is the success in Buzcoin. This 2 aspects will definitely creates jealous but again Olga just uses her mind to achieved this.
Che6ir61

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:30:16 AM

this project has all that is necessary for communication and ease of use for a person does not need to have a bunch of applications in the phone enough to have one application in it you can chat with friends find old friends listen to music communicate with loved ones this is a very convenient and demanded project
buzcoin.io

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:02:45 AM

this project has all that is necessary for communication and ease of use for a person does not need to have a bunch of applications in the phone enough to have one application in it you can chat with friends find old friends listen to music communicate with loved ones this is a very convenient and demanded project

Thank you so much!
lostocean

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:14:57 AM

we are in that part to being popular and easy way to spread about the project but even she is popular she needs a proof to the people what are those can get of the people what are a benefit how many percents discount for those investing for this?
maybe they should review what is all about BUZCOIN. and what BUZCOIN can give to them like what you've said, benefits. they should visit the website are read all about this ico.
Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:51:06 AM

Now that some country is on monetary reform, Crypto currency is now one laid on the table, it will never out of the option. More and more people were giving positive comments and reviews within it. Now that Buzcoin offers a Messenger and Marketplace in a platform, its more easier and convenient now. And by people who has reputation of understanding the advantages of internet, we can expect something great.
onediamond

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:33:27 PM

Now that some country is on monetary reform, Crypto currency is now one laid on the table, it will never out of the option. More and more people were giving positive comments and reviews within it. Now that Buzcoin offers a Messenger and Marketplace in a platform, its more easier and convenient now. And by people who has reputation of understanding the advantages of internet, we can expect something great.
yes that's right more people now is much curiosity about the crypto they read about crypto our internet or technology getting an advance, I remembered in first place yahoo messenger is the one can people use to communicate to friend family and love one after a year past there a lot of apps create just to contact all important people but now not only just contact there have also a marketplace this is nice.

Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: