Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:52:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] BUZCOIN - Messenger & Marketplace from Russian Star  (Read 34108 times)
meltoooot

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:38:31 AM

We want people around the world to get closer to each other.

BUZAR is a global online platform convenient both for communication and e-Commerce. This is a new generation IT platform.

But, why are we so confident in the success of the project?

Firstly, because the head is Olga Buzova -a media person, a person who is constantly in sight, and therefore, the trust in the project is much higher; the level of popularity achieved by her will help in the rapid and effective promotion of the project.

Secondly, we create an online platform that has no analogues in the world, combining the functions of the communication service and BUZAR marketplace, as well as its own cryptocurrency BUZCOIN for internal payments in the system.

Thirdly, the project has a strong team of real professionals who have already worked with blockchain projects.

All this together will help in the promotion of the project and will allow the team to focus more on the development and quality of the product. And in the future to take a leading position along with the world's most popular online platforms.

https://buzcoin.io

combining the experience and popularity is the best to promote the project and spread in the world of crypto no doubt this project become successful, the team keeping us update of every event in crypto i am glad to be part of this promising project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hlopchik3000

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:41:02 AM

This project is of great importance for the Russian blockchain industry. It helps to penetrate this industry to ordinary people. That's why I support this project. I believe in the possibilities of the team that Olga has collected =)
buzcoin.io

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:11:28 AM

Cryptoconsulting.info Experts Highly Appreciated BUZCOIN Project

BUZCOIN got listed on Cryptoconsulting.info. The rating agency has evaluated our project giving it 9.2 out of 10 points.

Cryptoconsulting.info is an informational resource and rating agency providing users with summary on the most interesting ICO projects. We are very happy about the rating given by the agency experts and the fact it made the list of the best projects!

http://cryptoconsulting.info/ico-list/?ico=+Buzcoin

https://s7.wampi.ru/2018/08/13/51ANG.md.jpg
buzcoin.io

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:06:08 PM

💰 The project BUZCOIN launches referral program!

This is an opportunity for all participants of our project to get more BUZ tokens, simply by spreading information about our project and attracting their friends to become a part of it! We will pay the project tokens to everyone who will bring investors to BUZCOIN and help our project to develop!

How does it work?

You register on the website of BUZCOIN.io, go to your personal account and get your referral link. And then-just advertise our project in your social networks, blogs, forums, etc.
Each click on your referral link that ends with the purchase of BUZ tokens will bring you tokens worth 5% of your referral's purchase. That is, if your referral buys tokens of our project in the amount of $100 - you will receive tokens in the amount of $5 on your account! It's simple!

‼️AN IMPORTANT ADDITION! The referral program is multi – level! This means that for the referrals of the second and third level you will also receive a reward!
For level 1  – you will receive tokens worth 5% of the purchase amount
For level 2 – you will receive tokens worth 3% of the purchase amount
For referrals of the 3 level – you will receive tokens in the amount of 1% of the purchase amount.

Start earning BUZ tokens today! Get the maximum bonus for the purchase of tokens and a bonus from the attracted investments!
The amount of tokens earned depends on you!

https://s7.wampi.ru/2018/08/13/1-ANGL.md.jpg
aedankreios

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:19:18 PM

This is an opportunity for all participants of our project to get more BUZ tokens, simply by spreading information about our project and attracting their friends to become a part of it! We will pay the project tokens to everyone who will bring investors to BUZCOIN and help our project to develop!

How does it work?

You register on the website of BUZCOIN.io, go to your personal account and get your referral link. And then-just advertise our project in your social networks, blogs, forums, etc.
Each click on your referral link that ends with the purchase of BUZ tokens will bring you tokens worth 5% of your referral's purchase. That is, if your referral buys tokens of our project in the amount of $100 - you will receive tokens in the amount of $5 on your account! It's simple!

‼️AN IMPORTANT ADDITION! The referral program is multi – level! This means that for the referrals of the second and third level you will also receive a reward!
For referrals of the 3 level – you will receive tokens in the amount of 1% of the purchase amount.

Start earning BUZ tokens today! Get the maximum bonus for the purchase of tokens and a bonus from the attracted investments!

Guys what are you waiting for this our chance to get more buzcoin token grab the opportunity while it last this is barely happening in another project buzar/buzcoin is reaplly an amazing project getting people more excited and interested in their program like these

: Just follow the steps above mention to participate in their program.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Recklessdemon

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:34:40 PM

BUZCOIN is a navigator in the world of cryptocurrency

Olga Buzova became the voice of the service for drivers "Yandex. Navigator".

This is another recognition that our era is rightly associated with the voice of one of the most famous person in Russia, Olga Buzova.

But this is not just an achievement — it means that Olga Buzova is able to achieve her goals.

Her project — BUZCOIN and BUZAR platform-will serve as a navigator in the world of ICO and cryptocurrencies for investors who buy tokens.

Since this project is initiated, it is constantly controled by Olga Buzova, you can be sure that BUZCOIN will show the right way in a situation where the world is falling faith in the US dollar, and in general there is a need for something new.

In fact, we see the rebirth of the blockchain and the cryptocurrency world in the face of BUZCOIN.

https://s7.wampi.ru/2018/08/12/48.md.jpg
And that's one of the reasons why we're here, because we know and trust that Olga Buzova has the ability to reach his Goals in life and one this is Buzar / Buzcoin which will be one of Olga Buzova famous project.
It will not be "one of ..", and this will be the best project of Olga! I'm sure of it. This project has a great future. The same as the multifunctionality of the project =)
I think you didn't understand my statement, I will make it clear for you Cheesy Yes, I'm not opposed to what you say that its Olga Buzova best project. For your information aside from Buzar, Olga has businesses that are also famous in their country, so I said it was one of Olga's famous projects and I didn't say that Buzar is one of her best projects. Grin Thanks for understanding.
The fact that the creator of Buzcoin and Buzar is hands-on to her project ensures that the business will be longlive,  because a business that is operated by the owner or the proprietor have lesser tendency of failing, Her platform operated by herself is a great move, because she will be learning also in the process knowing whats not and what should be for the business
onediamond

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:02:36 PM

How does it work?

Guys what are you waiting for this our chance to get more buzcoin token grab the opportunity while it last this is barely happening in another project buzar/buzcoin is reaplly an amazing project getting people more excited and interested in their program like these

: Just follow the steps above mention to participate in their program.
come on guys this is chance don't waste the opportunity to get the buzcoin token there more event and airdrop that given away of buzcoin and i will congratulate the team for high rating of ico..

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
meltoooot

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:13:09 PM

BUZCOIN got listed on Cryptoconsulting.info. The rating agency has evaluated our project giving it 9.2 out of 10 points.

Cryptoconsulting.info is an informational resource and rating agency providing users with summary on the most interesting ICO projects. We are very happy about the rating given by the agency experts and the fact it made the list of the best projects!

and i make it sure before their given the high rating of this project they consult and survey from the different management what is buzcoin is what are those benefit to give what kind of help buzcoin in the crypto industry they see the potential and activeness of the team goodluck team.

jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:46:06 PM

The number of crypto machines in the world has exceeded 3,5 thousand

The number of machines which carry out transactions with cryptocurrencies by analogy with ATMs is constantly growing and has exceeded 3.5 thousand by the current moment.

Most of them-75% - are in the US and Canada.

The share of Europe, including the 28 countries of the EU, on this market is only 21%.

It is expected that by the end of the year the number of crypto machines will reach 5 thousand.

By the way, the first crypto machine working with Bitcoins appeared in 2013, in one of the coffee houses of the canadian Vancouver.

this is the first step in making cryptocurrency the basic mode of payment like cash and creditcards. it will serve as the bridge on the gap of digital payment system to traditional mode of payment. i believe that this machines will also exponentially grow in numbers as the people are engaging into the crypto world.
ATM Machine for Cryptocurrency? That would be great to everyone. Its really amazing having cyrpto machines is growing in numbers.
vermontconan

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:29:14 PM

and i make it sure before their given the high rating of this project they consult and survey from the different management what is buzcoin is what are those benefit to give what kind of help buzcoin in the crypto industry they see the potential and activeness of the team goodluck team.
I agree having this kind of huge ratings is really hard to get for sure they have scrutinized all the details of this project to see what kind of platform of buzar/buzcoin can offer to business or individuals this is really a great achievement of the buzcoin project. Keep up the good work buzar/coin Team good luck

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
joann15

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 02:42:30 PM

Young generation believes in the long-term success of Bitcoin

A new study conducted by the American portal Bankrate, showed that Millennials believe in Bitcoin most of all in the specific relation to the total number of respondents (those who are now from 18 to 37 years), considering them as a tool for long-term investment.

Among this group, 5% spoke in favor of investing in Bitcoins for a period of 10 years or more.

However, only 1.2% of generation X (age group 38 to 53) have a similar view.

And among the age group of 54 to 72 years, less than one percent believe in Bitcoins as a tool for long-term investment.

Because that is really true. Right now I would choose to store my money here in crypto world even if it's very volatile rather than storing in the banks which a lot of cases right already missing funds in different accounts of their customers. They are not really protecting the funds of their customer or maybe it is an inside job that's why right now I will choose crypto than banks because cryptocurrency and blockchain technology is the future.
You have a point on that matter, as far as I know is not just you who have experienced those things so it's really frustrating to entrust our money to the banks. And I think that they are more benefiting from our money than having our banking benefits from our money. So if they ask me where I trust, my answer is in favor to cryptocurrency because it is safer and more secure.
Yes, that's for sure. Cryptocurrency will replace our usual world of fiat currencies over time. I believe that Buzcoin can easily perform the functionality of the ruble and other currencies. It's more convenient and safer
Its more convenient and safer because blockchain is transparent to us and easy to use and understand, unlike banks, if you have a problem with your bank account and there are conflict in your deposited amount you can't check it asap because you need to do is to go to nearest branch and consult your problems with their teller (Hassle and exhausting). But here in crypto, anywhere and anytime you can check and monitor your account.
Because new generation or millennials are already in a high technology generation thats why they are easily use or have an access in the internet now a days they can us their android phones,laptop or desktop to use for web browsing
Because our generation allows modern technology to flow into their lives, I believe everyone has the freedom to learn if they let the modern technology grow in their lives but if they ignore it I'm sure nothing will happens. But if we embrace it, Significant changes can occur in our lives.
Yes you are right with that and that's why we are here to help them. I know it is hard for them to accepts at first but for sure with our help they will accepts it's only a matter of time. I hope those people who really into cryptocurrency and blockchain technology will continue to encourage other people how these technology works here in our world.

jashley

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:26:40 PM

The number of machines which carry out transactions with cryptocurrencies by analogy with ATMs is constantly growing and has exceeded 3.5 thousand by the current moment.

The share of Europe, including the 28 countries of the EU, on this market is only 21%.

It is expected that by the end of the year the number of crypto machines will reach 5 thousand.

By the way, the first crypto machine working with Bitcoins appeared in 2013, in one of the coffee houses of the canadian Vancouver.

This kind of system should be supported by other country. It is a great idea and very convenient. We can now witness the progress of cryptocurrency as easy way of living. Thanks for the info team Buzcoin.
Another good news shared by Buzcoin. This will be very helpful to people working in cryptocurrencies and will enlighten people who doesn't know or does not believe in cryptocurrency. With this ATM, people will encourage to try and search about cryptocurrency.
That is right and if this thing really continue and will be more cryptocurrencies ATM all over the world a much better good news for the all of us because it means more and more people are getting into crypto world and realizing what is the use and future of these currencies in the future. Hope more and more people will continue this kind of thing because it will help other people to be introduce in crypto world.

GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE                               
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
╚               ▶ Twitter         ▶ Facebook         ▶ Youtube         ▶ WHhitepaper               ╝
baduday1991

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 03:39:26 PM

It is this project that can become one of the best blockchain projects in Russia and gather immense popularity. Olga is doing a great job, a project that can influence the future of each of us
Olga Buzova is doing her very best to help the project and make sure that all the effort and hard work of all people behind this project will result a successful and a good ICO. She pushes herself to be able to succeed with this project.
First, she is the founder of this project so he will do everything she can to succeed this project. And she also insists on giving her time to help the team to develop this project. Leader like Olga Buzova is wonderful and it's glamorous to support.

Buzcoin is one of the most sensational project in Russia because of the celebrity Olga Buzova, her idea will create a global trend once it launch and people will love the platform because you no longer need to move between dozens of application as Buzar platform will be enough.
Yes, we do not need to move between dozens of application because all of this is already in Buzar that more simplified and secure. It is also more useful and beneficial compared to the applications we have today.

Thats true Buzar function has it all, every user will enjoy using this app. Buzar team is working on this project to improve more, thanks to all to the founder of this project Olga Buzova.
That's why also we need to help them any ideas which will help improve more their projects for sure Buzcoin team are really open in that thing and also we just continue our best efforts to show this world how will this ICO dominate the world of online communication and online marketplace by launching their Buzar platform which will be the first "Super Marketplace" platform in the whole wide world.

lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:44:49 PM

It is this project that can become one of the best blockchain projects in Russia and gather immense popularity. Olga is doing a great job, a project that can influence the future of each of us
Olga Buzova is doing her very best to help the project and make sure that all the effort and hard work of all people behind this project will result a successful and a good ICO. She pushes herself to be able to succeed with this project.
First, she is the founder of this project so he will do everything she can to succeed this project. And she also insists on giving her time to help the team to develop this project. Leader like Olga Buzova is wonderful and it's glamorous to support.

Buzcoin is one of the most sensational project in Russia because of the celebrity Olga Buzova, her idea will create a global trend once it launch and people will love the platform because you no longer need to move between dozens of application as Buzar platform will be enough.
Yes, we do not need to move between dozens of application because all of this is already in Buzar that more simplified and secure. It is also more useful and beneficial compared to the applications we have today.

Thats true Buzar function has it all, every user will enjoy using this app. Buzar team is working on this project to improve more, thanks to all to the founder of this project Olga Buzova.
That's why also we need to help them any ideas which will help improve more their projects for sure Buzcoin team are really open in that thing and also we just continue our best efforts to show this world how will this ICO dominate the world of online communication and online marketplace by launching their Buzar platform which will be the first "Super Marketplace" platform in the whole wide world.
This platform will be successful with our help who support Buzcoin. By spreading news and update about this project, people will take time to read and gather information about this project and then invest because it has a lot of benefit that we can get.
meltoooot

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:53:41 PM

you can't say everybody can enjoy about the apps because they never experience now, the thing you can experience in first after the comment we just wait until the project launch after that we can say everybody can enjoy about the project.

onediamond

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:00:52 PM

I agree having this kind of huge ratings is really hard to get for sure they have scrutinized all the details of this project to see what kind of platform of buzar/buzcoin can offer to business or individuals this is really a great achievement of the buzcoin project. Keep up the good work buzar/coin Team good luck
as of now they have more listed and rating of ico it depends now if the listed site is truly know all whales or more people are trusted to this site,

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
buzcoin.io

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:44:38 PM

BUZCOIN is a lighthouse in the world of ICO

🔸While the whole cryptocurrency world is in panic, and Bitcoin rushes to the annual minimum, along with the growth of the US dollar to most of the world's currencies, BUZCOIN demonstrates stability in the face of its founder Olga Buzova.

🔸This project, which includes BUZAR platform being developed and being ready for launch, is a model of calm progress without fuss.

🔸A solid team of professionals is working on all aspects of the project's life, working consistently to achieve the objectives, the main of which is to create the best market place in the world in the form of the technological platform BUZAR, and there is no doubt that it will succeed.

As a token of this platform BUZCOIN becomes a beacon of hope in the raging world of ICO.

https://s7.wampi.ru/2018/08/13/01.md.jpg
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 1253

Cashback 15%

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:54:48 PM

This kind of system should be supported by other country. It is a great idea and very convenient. We can now witness the progress of cryptocurrency as easy way of living. Thanks for the info team Buzcoin.
Another good news shared by Buzcoin. This will be very helpful to people working in cryptocurrencies and will enlighten people who doesn't know or does not believe in cryptocurrency. With this ATM, people will encourage to try and search about cryptocurrency.
That is right and if this thing really continue and will be more cryptocurrencies ATM all over the world a much better good news for the all of us because it means more and more people are getting into crypto world and realizing what is the use and future of these currencies in the future. Hope more and more people will continue this kind of thing because it will help other people to be introduce in crypto world.
By the way what is the purpose of these ATM machines? Can they withdraw fiat/cash out of the coins they have in their wallet through that ATM machines? If so then i wish to have it everywhere in my country then. It will be more convinient if i need cash and i only have bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
baduday1991

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 02:16:28 AM

The BUZAR team plans to create a multifunctional service with a well-developed security system and a simple and intuitive interface. I wonder what happens with this. let us wish the children good luck in their plans and we will hope that everything will be done ))

yes you are right! the design and concept of BUZAR is versatile where it can be used on different usage. this will help russia in so many ways and even in stabilizing their fiat currency rubble.

well you are right that more and more country are embracing crytocurrency as their number one mode of payment and the design of buzcoin fits on the part of versatility and multifunctionality.
Yes and the new countries to join crypto world is Venezuela and Iran which really a big news to all of us and I am sure that they saw the importance and the use of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology will be in the future and how these technologies will replace those far gone technologies right which a lot of corrupts people really exist and soon they will be all vanish.

jashley

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:48:58 AM

The US Treasury: the blockchain is a promising technology

The US Treasury has released a 222-page report entitled " The Financial system that creates economic opportunities.

According to officials, blockchain is a promising technology, and it"will definitely affect the financial sphere".

The US Treasury in its report draws attention to the fact that the blockchain is already used in financial companies of the country.

The issue of cryptocurrencies was not bypassed in the report: according to the authors of the document, "the interest in crypto assets on the part of financial regulators has increased enormously over the past year."

Until their research and exchange of opinions about cryptocurrency are continuous, I'm sure that's not disappear the positive views they see on this project. And I wish, many other loyal officers like them will stand to explore and show to citizens the potential possessed of cryptocurrency. We need to keep in mind their statements and trust them:

"According to officials, blockchain is a promising technology, and it"will definitely affect the financial sphere".

It was a solid statements Grin

Yes you are right with that because blockchain technology will provide more efficient, faster and secured transaction not only in financial system but in all the systems that is on going right now here in our world and more and more people getting into blockchain technology especially the experts that's why more and more will explore the potential of blockchain technology here in our world.
Thanks for the support!
Thanks for Olga Buzova and Buzcoin team which decided to share their ideas to all of us by creating this ICO which will provide an amazing platform to all of us, the first super marketplace platform which gonna be Buzar. I am so glad that I've participated here and this ICO has been created because there are so many opportunities here that Olga Buzova and Buzcoin team which really want to share to all of us and I hope everyone will grab that opportunity right now.

GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE                               
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
╚               ▶ Twitter         ▶ Facebook         ▶ Youtube         ▶ WHhitepaper               ╝
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: