Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:11:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] BUZCOIN - Messenger & Marketplace from Russian Star  (Read 34108 times)
Hannahfern

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:50:56 AM

BUZCOIN and Buzfood

Olga Buzova, the founder of the project BUZCOIN, as you know, opened a restaurant in Moscow.

All projects of Olga Buzova, like a puzzle, are built into a clear business strategy.

💙 BUZCOIN is a token that goes together with the planned launch of BUZAR platform, which will radically change the process of buying goods.

Olga Buzova is doing everything consistently, building brick by brick a solid base for BUZCOIN.

This is a real confirmation of the fact that BUZCOIN is a very promising token, as everything that makes Olga Buzova is not only unique, but attracts the interest of millions of people.

https://buzcoin.io

A business minded celebrity Cheesy I'm sure she used her experiences with her earlier business here in Buzar. The times will come that we will no longer have difficulty. to purchase things and especially goods.
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Victori Keira Ong

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:42:35 AM

BUZCOIN — is not for speculations

Some people try to calculate how much money they have managed to raise through the sale of BUZCOIN, but they do not understand that the amount of money is not the main thing.

BUZCOIN is not chasing to raise a huge amount of money.

There are projects that collect millions of dollars during the ICO, and then bring to the market a very weak product as too much time was devoted to the financing of the project.

For BUZCOIN the main thing is to be successful, the best in the world in terms of its indicators of BUZAR technology platform, the launch of which is prepared by professionals.

BUZCOIN is like Bitcoin, not for speculation, but for a pass to a new world.

But if Bitcoin embodies the early stage of blockchain development, then BUZCOIN becomes a manifestation of the mature age of new technologies, it is a large-scale project that marks the arrival of a completely new approach to the implementation of projects in the field of cryptocurrencies.

It's just the beginning!

I agree with you when it comes to many ICOs that focus too much in raising funds but lack focus on the development of the project itself. In the end projects fail and turn out to be scams because there is no tangible result of their effort and their focus has shifted to the money they raised. Sad. Sad
That is why many project in the blockchain were fail because of that perspective. They focus in the fund not in the good thing of the project. We believe that Buzcoin is not one of them. Olga doesnt need  funds as she already has millions of being in the showbiz of her country.
One of the reason why some ICO not succeed they not see the beauty of the platform some people are looking immediately how much they can get profit on that the ICO project because the first think we need to set our are mind how we can be succeed in this project
I believe that the only reason when a project does not succeed is the Human error because they cannot blame us both investors/supporters. If they can not succeed, it's because they have had a big shortage, and it may be due to a lack of perseverance introduction to a project, and sometimes it's because of not being prepared properly, it may also cause the weakness of the project so it falls. But all of that negative thoughts I did not see in Buzar.
buzcoin.io

Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:59:41 AM

The US Treasury: the blockchain is a promising technology

The US Treasury has released a 222-page report entitled " The Financial system that creates economic opportunities.

According to officials, blockchain is a promising technology, and it"will definitely affect the financial sphere".

The US Treasury in its report draws attention to the fact that the blockchain is already used in financial companies of the country.

The issue of cryptocurrencies was not bypassed in the report: according to the authors of the document, "the interest in crypto assets on the part of financial regulators has increased enormously over the past year."

https://s7.wampi.ru/2018/08/10/44.md.jpg
joann15

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 12:50:47 PM

Young generation believes in the long-term success of Bitcoin

A new study conducted by the American portal Bankrate, showed that Millennials believe in Bitcoin most of all in the specific relation to the total number of respondents (those who are now from 18 to 37 years), considering them as a tool for long-term investment.

Among this group, 5% spoke in favor of investing in Bitcoins for a period of 10 years or more.

However, only 1.2% of generation X (age group 38 to 53) have a similar view.

And among the age group of 54 to 72 years, less than one percent believe in Bitcoins as a tool for long-term investment.

I agree because Young generation or millennials in this era has more aggressive to seek more knowledge and they are open to acquiring more information than non millennials and most young people find out the potentials of bitcoin that the chance of a possibility of earning profit is a higher  than with non millennials which are afraid or finding risky investing in crypto.
because those old are not been updated in new era of technology they just focusing for themselves and their health, all youth or younger now is curious about the technology and what it has there so they keep searching.
Most of the adults in our day have also been left with time and most of them only focus on some computer functions like typing, printing, drawing Etc.
So when they heard about blockchain technology and cryptocurrency their mind was closed about this thing, and for them it's a dangerous and uncertain thing. But for those of us who have tried and studied it in our own way we have seen its enormous potential and the importance for modern times.
Agree older people are harder to acquire new more knowledge maybe because they limit their self knowing that they are already old enough with these things most older people have a hard time learning new things but not with their age but because of they stop learning new things.
Yes because they are older and it is really hard on their part especially with these kind of new technologies but for if there are people who are really explain everything to all of them very well I know they will understand these kind of technologies. We have to tell them that they need to learn these kinds of technologies and it is a must.

Maryqueen Finez

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:05:06 PM

The US Treasury has released a 222-page report entitled " The Financial system that creates economic opportunities.

According to officials, blockchain is a promising technology, and it"will definitely affect the financial sphere".

The US Treasury in its report draws attention to the fact that the blockchain is already used in financial companies of the country.

The issue of cryptocurrencies was not bypassed in the report: according to the authors of the document, "the interest in crypto assets on the part of financial regulators has increased enormously over the past year."

Until their research and exchange of opinions about cryptocurrency are continuous, I'm sure that's not disappear the positive views they see on this project. And I wish, many other loyal officers like them will stand to explore and show to citizens the potential possessed of cryptocurrency. We need to keep in mind their statements and trust them:

"According to officials, blockchain is a promising technology, and it"will definitely affect the financial sphere".

It was a solid statements Grin

jashley

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:07:38 PM

Generation BUZCOIN

✅ The fact that Olga Buzova's project is actively discussed in the society only confirms that this project has become a significant phenomenon in Russia.

✅ And this is no coincidence: there are generations X,Y, Millennials, and now is coming a generation BUZCOIN.

✅The emergence of the token BUZCOIN has become a significant event in the world of new technologies, being the embodiment of the dream of millions of people who want technology to make their lives easier and more interesting.

I really agree with this one and that is one of the big reason why this ICO gonna be successful in the future imagine Buzar platform have been launch, the first supermarket place platform with a lot amazing services using blockchain technolgy. That platform is gonna be dope and I am really sure of it.

GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE                               
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
╚               ▶ Twitter         ▶ Facebook         ▶ Youtube         ▶ WHhitepaper               ╝
baduday1991

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 01:11:53 PM

Generation BUZCOIN

✅ The fact that Olga Buzova's project is actively discussed in the society only confirms that this project has become a significant phenomenon in Russia.

✅ And this is no coincidence: there are generations X,Y, Millennials, and now is coming a generation BUZCOIN.

✅The emergence of the token BUZCOIN has become a significant event in the world of new technologies, being the embodiment of the dream of millions of people who want technology to make their lives easier and more interesting.

🖥 https://buzcoin.io/

Source: https://www.facebook.com/366805253813711/photos/a.369655846861985.1073741828.366805253813711/428192427674993/?type=3&theater
This is good for those people who bought early like us millennials. We are the influencer and we should share some good news that we have an exciting platform like this. It is way more easier and more interesting in the future. Technology is here and it continous to grow day by day.
Yes but I really still want to educate other people who doesn't have knowledge with this kind of technology those are the old ones who didn't experience computers and internet in their young lives or early ages unlike us. That's why we need to inform, teach, educate or whatsoever so they will learn and understand.

puruntung213

Activity: 236

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:10:28 PM

Generation BUZCOIN

Source: https://www.facebook.com/366805253813711/photos/a.369655846861985.1073741828.366805253813711/428192427674993/?type=3&theater
This is good for those people who bought early like us millennials. We are the influencer and we should share some good news that we have an exciting platform like this. It is way more easier and more interesting in the future. Technology is here and it continous to grow day by day.
Yes but I really still want to educate other people who doesn't have knowledge with this kind of technology those are the old ones who didn't experience computers and internet in their young lives or early ages unlike us. That's why we need to inform, teach, educate or whatsoever so they will learn and understand.
Thats sounds good Buzcoin already a phenomenon in Russia soon project of Buzcoin will also expand all over the world and because many people are using smart phones,laptop and desktop
lostocean

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:34:28 PM

The US Treasury has released a 222-page report entitled “ The Financial system that creates economic opportunities.

According to officials, blockchain is a promising technology, and it”will definitely affect the financial sphere”.

The issue of cryptocurrencies was not bypassed in the report: according to the authors of the document, “the interest in crypto assets on the part of financial regulators has increased enormously over the past year.”

visit this link we can read a lot updates about buzcoin.

Rhona Ponse De Leon

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:19:02 PM

Generation BUZCOIN

What? Do you want to educate other people regarding Blockchain and Cryptocurrency? Are you sure? I think you can teach your relatives and friends but if you choose to share your thoughts to a lot of people I think its a big responsibilities and of course you need funds. Please let me give a piece of advice, you need to do is to sit and relax, continue to support this project and let Buzar/Buzcoin do their job.
lostocean

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:42:39 PM

Generation BUZCOIN

Thats sounds good Buzcoin already a phenomenon in Russia soon project of Buzcoin will also expand all over the world and because many people are using smart phones,laptop and desktop
this day millennials are one of big contributor of social media and high technology even kids this day. no wonder if this buzcoin release not only in rusiia but all around the world. buzcoin will make a name and be famous someday.
Anya Doreen

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:45:18 PM

A new study conducted by the American portal Bankrate, showed that Millennials believe in Bitcoin most of all in the specific relation to the total number of respondents (those who are now from 18 to 37 years), considering them as a tool for long-term investment.

Among this group, 5% spoke in favor of investing in Bitcoins for a period of 10 years or more.

And among the age group of 54 to 72 years, less than one percent believe in Bitcoins as a tool for long-term investment.

Because that is really true. Right now I would choose to store my money here in crypto world even if it's very volatile rather than storing in the banks which a lot of cases right already missing funds in different accounts of their customers. They are not really protecting the funds of their customer or maybe it is an inside job that's why right now I will choose crypto than banks because cryptocurrency and blockchain technology is the future.
You have a point on that matter, as far as I know is not just you who have experienced those things so it's really frustrating to entrust our money to the banks. And I think that they are more benefiting from our money than having our banking benefits from our money. So if they ask me where I trust, my answer is in favor to cryptocurrency because it is safer and more secure.
Yes, that's for sure. Cryptocurrency will replace our usual world of fiat currencies over time. I believe that Buzcoin can easily perform the functionality of the ruble and other currencies. It's more convenient and safer
Its more convenient and safer because blockchain is transparent to us and easy to use and understand, unlike banks, if you have a problem with your bank account and there are conflict in your deposited amount you can't check it asap because you need to do is to go to nearest branch and consult your problems with their teller (Hassle and exhausting). But here in crypto, anywhere and anytime you can check and monitor your account.

buzcoin.io

Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:21:19 PM

BUZCOIN is important technological event of 2018

🔸In modern business, on the one hand, you need to be calculating, not to be afraid of numbers and plan your steps.

🔸On the other hand, it is neccessary to be energetic, because new technologies come into our life faster than we even think.

🔸Those who catch the trend first, create a powerful team of professionals and implement innovations, they win in the long term.

💢 All this applies to BUZCOIN, as well as to the planned launch of BUZAR platform — the things which are developed by Olga Buzova, who understands: a real entrepreneur is someone who creates something new,  someone who sets trends.

The presence of millions of people-admirers of Olga Buzova's talent confirms that investment in BUZCOIN — is the right decision.

https://s7.wampi.ru/2018/08/10/45.md.jpg
puruntung213

Activity: 236

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:11:14 AM

Because that is really true. Right now I would choose to store my money here in crypto world even if it's very volatile rather than storing in the banks which a lot of cases right already missing funds in different accounts of their customers. They are not really protecting the funds of their customer or maybe it is an inside job that's why right now I will choose crypto than banks because cryptocurrency and blockchain technology is the future.
You have a point on that matter, as far as I know is not just you who have experienced those things so it's really frustrating to entrust our money to the banks. And I think that they are more benefiting from our money than having our banking benefits from our money. So if they ask me where I trust, my answer is in favor to cryptocurrency because it is safer and more secure.
Yes, that's for sure. Cryptocurrency will replace our usual world of fiat currencies over time. I believe that Buzcoin can easily perform the functionality of the ruble and other currencies. It's more convenient and safer
Its more convenient and safer because blockchain is transparent to us and easy to use and understand, unlike banks, if you have a problem with your bank account and there are conflict in your deposited amount you can't check it asap because you need to do is to go to nearest branch and consult your problems with their teller (Hassle and exhausting). But here in crypto, anywhere and anytime you can check and monitor your account.
Because new generation or millennials are already in a high technology generation thats why they are easily use or have an access in the internet now a days they can us their android phones,laptop or desktop to use for web browsing
CleverOracle

Activity: 549

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:57:22 AM

🔸In modern business, on the one hand, you need to be calculating, not to be afraid of numbers and plan your steps.

🔸On the other hand, it is neccessary to be energetic, because new technologies come into our life faster than we even think.

🔸Those who catch the trend first, create a powerful team of professionals and implement innovations, they win in the long term.

💢 All this applies to BUZCOIN, as well as to the planned launch of BUZAR platform — the things which are developed by Olga Buzova, who understands: a real entrepreneur is someone who creates something new,  someone who sets trends.

The presence of millions of people-admirers of Olga Buzova's talent confirms that investment in BUZCOIN — is the right decision.

I totally agree with this one, nowadays people who adopt the new technologies will be the winner in the long run. digital currency is one of the example as you can see there lot of people who gains big profit by using these technology and now Olga is trying to do the same thing.

CleverOracle

Activity: 549

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:24:47 AM

It is this project that can become one of the best blockchain projects in Russia and gather immense popularity. Olga is doing a great job, a project that can influence the future of each of us
Olga Buzova is doing her very best to help the project and make sure that all the effort and hard work of all people behind this project will result a successful and a good ICO. She pushes herself to be able to succeed with this project.
First, she is the founder of this project so he will do everything she can to succeed this project. And she also insists on giving her time to help the team to develop this project. Leader like Olga Buzova is wonderful and it's glamorous to support.

Buzcoin is one of the most sensational project in Russia because of the celebrity Olga Buzova, her idea will create a global trend once it launch and people will love the platform because you no longer need to move between dozens of application as Buzar platform will be enough.

mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:23:23 AM

CreditCoin.com: 40% of Millennials own cryptocurrencies

CreditCoin.com conducted a study on the attitude to cryptocurrencies, the main idea of which was that the most important obstacle to the acquisition of cryptocurrencies is ignorance of how to do it, coupled with difficulties in investing in cryptocurrencies.

It is interesting that for a generation of Millennials, that is, people between the ages of 18 and 37, it is very important that new people with whom they want to have a relationship know something about cryptocurrencies.

This was stated by 75% of respondents representing this age group.

At the same time, only 12% of respondents would agree to reunite their lives with a person who has invested all their savings in cryptocurrency -this shows that the growth of interest in cryptocurrencies is of professional nature, that is, people in the majority of them are responsible for such investment, rightly believing that it is not necessary to "put eggs in one basket".

It is noteworthy that the survey showed a very significant percentage of those Millennials that own cryptocurrencies — those were 40%.

From this age category, almost every second man owns cryptocurrency (48%), and among women — every fourth (26%).

However, all this does not mean that the owners of cryptocurrencies do not carry out transactions with them in pairs with ordinary money: every tenth respondent who solved his housing problem, said that he sold some of his cryptocurrency to pay an initial mortgage loan fee.

if most of the mellenials use cryptocurrencies, the next generation would be a cashless society because that time, everybody is literate when it comes with digital payment.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:27:21 AM

it is always the early bird catches the worm. if you are not riding the trend then you will be lost. it is natural to human to adopt to certain changes in the environment.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
RareFortune

Activity: 602
Merit: 146

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:52:56 AM

it is always the early bird catches the worm. if you are not riding the trend then you will be lost. it is natural to human to adopt to certain changes in the environment.

Absolutely right! there are lot of rooms for improvement on this space and people who start to join earlier will get more benefits in the future. Buzcoin will really change how we use social media once the Buzar platform is launch and available worldwide.
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:18:15 AM

CreditCoin.com: 40% of Millennials own cryptocurrencies

CreditCoin.com conducted a study on the attitude to cryptocurrencies, the main idea of which was that the most important obstacle to the acquisition of cryptocurrencies is ignorance of how to do it, coupled with difficulties in investing in cryptocurrencies.

It is interesting that for a generation of Millennials, that is, people between the ages of 18 and 37, it is very important that new people with whom they want to have a relationship know something about cryptocurrencies.

This was stated by 75% of respondents representing this age group.

At the same time, only 12% of respondents would agree to reunite their lives with a person who has invested all their savings in cryptocurrency -this shows that the growth of interest in cryptocurrencies is of professional nature, that is, people in the majority of them are responsible for such investment, rightly believing that it is not necessary to "put eggs in one basket".

It is noteworthy that the survey showed a very significant percentage of those Millennials that own cryptocurrencies — those were 40%.

From this age category, almost every second man owns cryptocurrency (48%), and among women — every fourth (26%).

However, all this does not mean that the owners of cryptocurrencies do not carry out transactions with them in pairs with ordinary money: every tenth respondent who solved his housing problem, said that he sold some of his cryptocurrency to pay an initial mortgage loan fee.

Yes it si true that Millenials are the majority involved in cryptocurrencies. Why? Because cryptocurrency just well known early 2000s. Given the year, those early ages are only in touch with this industry but slowly hence crypto is known already, even the 1900s are joining as they seen it with potential.
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: