Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:58:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] BUZCOIN - Messenger & Marketplace from Russian Star  (Read 34113 times)
hlopchik3000

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:16:59 AM

The idea of the Buzar platform is very interesting and the team looks strong. I see how they are marketing and communicating with the community. This project inspires confidence, I believe these guys and I think that this project will reach great heights
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hlopchik3000

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:20:45 AM

BUZCOIN: everything is according to law

▫️Olga Buzova, the founder of the project BUZCOIN who is preparing for the release of the platform BUZAR, always strives to ensure that everything-from personal relationships between people to doing business - is an order.

▫️She is demanding to herself- and demanding to others.

▫️Such Olga Buzova-is a head in the raging waves of new technologies, where her ship called BUZCOIN confidently goes to the goal.

▫️BUZCOIN is a reliable investment in the future.

https://buzcoin.io

https://s7.wampi.ru/2018/08/21/0004.md.jpg
That is for sure we all know Olga Buzova and her project id really reliable she wouldn't put at risk her name or reputation into nothing or by using it into fraud she and her ideas are really interesting that many people would really support her all throughout .
Olga is very dedicated to Buzcoin despite that she has a lot of  priority like her career in the showbiz she always make sure that shes on top in the project. Very excited on the result of this project and I would like to congratulated in advance Buzcoin for the success.

thanks!
Ms. Olga's dedication to make her ambition to come true for BUZCOIN is admiring. I believe this project will succeed and will be added to her achievements.
Olga will have a large number of achievements. She always achieves her goals with great success. She knows how to build a strong team, knows how to do business, knows how to do marketing. And since this is a public person, there will not be fraud, it's for sure
Victori Keira Ong

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:47:26 AM

▫️Olga Buzova, the founder of the project BUZCOIN who is preparing for the release of the platform BUZAR, always strives to ensure that everything-from personal relationships between people to doing business - is an order.

▫️Such Olga Buzova-is a head in the raging waves of new technologies, where her ship called BUZCOIN confidently goes to the goal.

That is for sure we all know Olga Buzova and her project id really reliable she wouldn't put at risk her name or reputation into nothing or by using it into fraud she and her ideas are really interesting that many people would really support her all throughout .
Olga is very dedicated to Buzcoin despite that she has a lot of  priority like her career in the showbiz she always make sure that shes on top in the project. Very excited on the result of this project and I would like to congratulated in advance Buzcoin for the success.

thanks!
Ms. Olga's dedication to make her ambition to come true for BUZCOIN is admiring. I believe this project will succeed and will be added to her achievements.
Olga will have a large number of achievements. She always achieves her goals with great success. She knows how to build a strong team, knows how to do business, knows how to do marketing. And since this is a public person, there will not be fraud, it's for sure
Some critics said that they are just using Olga's popularity to fool people to invest in a scam project.  Despite of what critics said, I still believe in this project. I don't think she will risk her name in a useless and no basis project.
joann15

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 09:52:25 AM

I see a lot of ratings site popping out and added Buzcoin on their site, this means that they are being recognize after making a lot of noise during their token sale. Congratulation to the team for a good ratings they get from these sites!
Yes agree you on this one because they realized not only the fame of this ICO but the real use of this ICO in the future because all of their projects are really amazing and ofcourse the talent of the Buzcoin team how they will deliver all of their amazing services for everyone.

jashley

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:16:55 AM

I see a lot of ratings site popping out and added Buzcoin on their site, this means that they are being recognize after making a lot of noise during their token sale. Congratulation to the team for a good ratings they get from these sites!
This is a positive sign that shows BUZCOIN is being recognize and see its potential in the market. With the positive ratings,  I hope the team will continue to strive more for the platform's development and good stand of the token to attract more investors and supporters.
Because everyone here are all positive on this ICO because Buzcoin will bring a very big change in our world once Buzar platform is complete a lot of people will be amaze about this platform using blockchain technology and soon all of the people will realize how amazing these technologies are.

GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE                               
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
╚               ▶ Twitter         ▶ Facebook         ▶ Youtube         ▶ WHhitepaper               ╝
baduday1991

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 10:54:39 AM

Tom Lee: the proliferation of cryptocurrencies comes with triple speed

The founder and the head of the research company Fundstrat Global Advisors Tom Lee shared at the conference on cryptocurrencies and blockchain, held in the capital of Thailand, in Bangkok, his opinion on what is happening in the cryptocurrency market.

He does not refuse the forecast that in the next four and a half months the cryptocurrency market expects a powerful upward movement.

Tom Lee is confident in this, since he believes that the spread of cryptocurrencies occurs at a tripled rate — the way that the market has done over the past 9 years, since the appearance of Bitcoin, according to his estimates, corresponds to about 30 years of development of traditional financial markets.

Meanwhile, he expects that the pace of development of the cryptocurrency world will increase, and the biggest growth point will be the sphere of tokenization of traditional assets-from stocks and bonds to gold and real estate.

Well that is for sure in the month of December this year for sure it will pump so hard a lot FOMO buyers will come in for sure once the market goes up instead of buying right now. Cryptocurrency and blockchain technology are the future technologies of our world and no one can stop it.

Rhona Ponse De Leon

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:34:05 AM

BUZCOIN. To be in trend.

Olga Buzova-a successful singer, actress, presenter. A fragile girl who manages several businesses as well as projects, including the world's largest venture of new technologies — BUZCOIN, and the launch of the associated platform of the global marketplace BUZAR. In fact, BUZAR is something that will unite people from different countries, on the basis of communication, purchases and sales of goods. In fact, this is a powerful trend — the globalization of relations, the building of business relations, the main tool of which are new technologies. To be in trend means keep abreast of the time and therefore worth investing in BUZCOIN.

Buzar will be more recognized once it is launch. Buzar will make life much easier, the idea of communication and bussiness in one application will surely support by the people. And with this,  BUZCOIN will increase its potential and it will be a good investment.
Hannahfern

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:27:54 PM

The idea of the Buzar platform is very interesting and the team looks strong. I see how they are marketing and communicating with the community. This project inspires confidence, I believe these guys and I think that this project will reach great heights
Yes,  I agree with you. Buzar platform is a great innovation technology that is accesible to use. The team is reliable, strong,  and dedicated to make it succesful. BUZCOIN will be a good investment.
buzcoin.io

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:47:19 PM

The President of Venezuela: the entire oil trade will be conducted via cryptocurrency Petro

Nicolas Maduro, head of the Bolivarian Republic, announced on local television that starting from August 20, all transactions, including export by the state-owned company PDVSA will be carried out through the cryptocurrency Petro.

Petro is the state cryptocurrency which Caracas launched in February this year.

During the preliminary stage of the ICO Petro collected, according to the latest information from the Venezuelan authorities, $ 6 billion.

Nicolas Maduro intends from August 20 to make Petro the same running currency as paper money.

https://s7.wampi.ru/2018/08/23/005.md.jpg
Anya Doreen

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:48:06 PM

It's good that the team is making their way to ease  people's doubt and hesitation about BUZCOIN.  The team show that they are determined,  reliable,  and making sure that BUZCOIN and BUZAR is taking its step to reach its goal.
Buzcoin developers want to prove to their critics  that they are serious about their platform and in accordance with the law. Unlike what critics say that it is a scam, unrealistic, and inexperience team.
Despite of positive ratings given by icomarks and foundico, there are critics throwing bad feedbacks about investing in BUZCOIN and BUZAR platform. I like ask, how can you ensure to your investors and supporters that BUZCOIN is a good investment and it will succeed in crypto world?
Critics help any project to improve and be able to push all the team members to work hard to be able to have a successful ICO. I believe that all ICO had their own white paper that will describe their goal and objectives in putting this project, they also include their all their plans to pursue this goal.
She's very elegant and outstanding celebrity. I thought this is another shitcoin but in the early of Q2 up until now Buzova is doing a great job. Showing it all of our investors that we have a reliable project like this. This platform is an all in one app, You can buy and sell things online and chat with our friends.
i agree buzova has been doing pretty well up to now with her projects and the project buzar has been running also smooth well and we can see the great movement of the project
Good ratings is a good motivation to strive more. Negative feedbacks from critics is a challenge for the team to work hard on their lapses and to improve their project. I believe in the success of BUZCOIN and BUZAR.

joann15

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 01:31:17 PM

If it's said that Buzar creates a universal trading platform where everyone will be able to exchange values, buy something, and bypassing intermediaries, then does Buzar provide escrow that will guarantee that the transaction is safe and free of fraud, because if the goods are traded then there is a part of the system that supervises and provides information to each party about the sales status, whether the transaction has been paid, whether the order has been processed and will be sent, and so on.

I am very sure BUZCOIN will feature KYC as well. What you stated there is necessary withing the trading platform.
For me KYC doesn't matter especially right now we all known cryptocurrency promotes anonimity especially right now governments for sure will into that a lot information of the people will be into this system and I am sure Buzcoin team and Olga Buzova doesn't want that to happen.

Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:39:58 PM

I am very excited to be a part of Buzar network a 2 in 1 communication and e commerce platform. Opening an endless opportunity for its users and being a token holder is also very profitable.
jashley

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:51:00 PM

Tom Lee: the proliferation of cryptocurrencies comes with triple speed

The founder and the head of the research company Fundstrat Global Advisors Tom Lee shared at the conference on cryptocurrencies and blockchain, held in the capital of Thailand, in Bangkok, his opinion on what is happening in the cryptocurrency market.

He does not refuse the forecast that in the next four and a half months the cryptocurrency market expects a powerful upward movement.

Tom Lee is confident in this, since he believes that the spread of cryptocurrencies occurs at a tripled rate — the way that the market has done over the past 9 years, since the appearance of Bitcoin, according to his estimates, corresponds to about 30 years of development of traditional financial markets.

Meanwhile, he expects that the pace of development of the cryptocurrency world will increase, and the biggest growth point will be the sphere of tokenization of traditional assets-from stocks and bonds to gold and real estate.

Good to know that cryptocurrency high potential growth is near. Cryptocurrency and block chain continously proving their ability. Now many countries are embracing the idea of crypto and blockchain.
now they are really have interest in how cryptocurrency and blockchain are working. no wonder that in a few years or months more country will using this kind of matter.
I agree with that many people and even among countries are now recognizing the cryptocurrencies they have seen the large potential of crypto to earn more profit,
Sometimes it doesn't about profit especially if we are talking about the future technologies of our world which will lead this planet into our better world. Profit for sure will come once the sytems here in our world will be fix because all those corrupt people will be vanished for sure.

GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE                               
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
╚               ▶ Twitter         ▶ Facebook         ▶ Youtube         ▶ WHhitepaper               ╝
baduday1991

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 02:20:54 PM

In most African countries cryptocurrencies are allowed

EcoBank, based in Togo, published a study about the attitude of the authorities of various African countries to cryptocurrencies.

The main conclusion is that almost everywhere on the African continent, with the exception of Namibia, there is a ban not only on the purchase and sale of cryptocurrencies, but also on their use as an alternative means of payment.

In Nigeria, the most populous country in Africa, cryptocurrencies are not only allowed, but their circulation is regulated and taxes are collected from such operations.

A similar situation with the regulation develops in South Africa and Swaziland: here the authorities strongly encourage the development of cryptocurrency business.

In other countries, the government authorities take a wait-and-see position, without interfering with the development of the cryptocurrency market.

As a result, 36 countries of the continent have recently recorded an increase in purchases of crypto-coins.

Good to hear that many countries in Africa are embracing cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology. I hope other nation will also see the advantage of this technology.
Let's just wait for that time that the world will love and accept crypto currencies and blockchain.
it would not be easy for other countries to adopt the cryptocurrency but they have to analyze it first the impact of it on their economy. but it's a good thing that cryptocurrency is spreading out to other countries.

Newly ICO's or old projects is targetting South Africa because of the mass adaption on cryptocurrency in these countries. It will also a good start for Buzar marketplace to test their platform on South Africa as they develop some regulations that will favors crypto.
Soon south africa will be one of the richest country in the world because of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology and south africa is one of the best country which adopts these technologies in earlier days and for sure that time Buzcoin is really huge.

puruntung213

Activity: 236

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:31:18 PM

It's good that the team is making their way to ease  people's doubt and hesitation about BUZCOIN.  The team show that they are determined,  reliable,  and making sure that BUZCOIN and BUZAR is taking its step to reach its goal.
Buzcoin developers want to prove to their critics  that they are serious about their platform and in accordance with the law. Unlike what critics say that it is a scam, unrealistic, and inexperience team.
Despite of positive ratings given by icomarks and foundico, there are critics throwing bad feedbacks about investing in BUZCOIN and BUZAR platform. I like ask, how can you ensure to your investors and supporters that BUZCOIN is a good investment and it will succeed in crypto world?
Critics help any project to improve and be able to push all the team members to work hard to be able to have a successful ICO. I believe that all ICO had their own white paper that will describe their goal and objectives in putting this project, they also include their all their plans to pursue this goal.
She's very elegant and outstanding celebrity. I thought this is another shitcoin but in the early of Q2 up until now Buzova is doing a great job. Showing it all of our investors that we have a reliable project like this. This platform is an all in one app, You can buy and sell things online and chat with our friends.
i agree buzova has been doing pretty well up to now with her projects and the project buzar has been running also smooth well and we can see the great movement of the project
Good ratings is a good motivation to strive more. Negative feedbacks from critics is a challenge for the team to work hard on their lapses and to improve their project. I believe in the success of BUZCOIN and BUZAR.
This project of Buzcoin is really convincing and showing how Olga Buzova dedicated in her platform and theirs no hesitation which she give all she can for the best and success of this project
buzcoin

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:35:14 PM

BUZCOIN and Olga Buzova: this is the future

▪️People often say: we must live for today, but what does it mean?

▫️Just yesterday there was a boom of smartphones, earlier- of the Internet, and quite a long time ago — the invention of electricity and steam engine.

▫️But that was all yesterday.

➡️ What about today?

▪️What characterizes today?

This is BUZCOIN, which became a hit along with the huge popularity of Olga Buzova.

✔️Obviously, this is a trend that will determine our future when BUZAR platform is launched.

✔️We are all here and now, but BUZCOIN is the time machine that allows us to take a step into the world of the future.

✔️This is the gift which Olga Buzova gives us, opening the opportunity to invest in BUZCOIN.

We meet the future today, being on the crest of a technological wave called BUZCOIN

https://s7.wampi.ru/2018/08/23/0005.md.jpg
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 1255

Cashback 15%

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:43:44 PM

No. Its not because they are being recognized, they are listed because someone registered them there with fee and the voting is up to the supporters. The votes and rates are based on the followers who choose to vote and i dont know if in all rating sites do the same prcedure.
that was awesome for Buzcoin they had more supporters if that kind of high rating. I'm sure that most of the supporter of this project was fans of Olga Buzova. I appreciate the hard work of Olga Buzova and its team.
Recently she became the richest lady of Russiaп. Buzova has a great potential, but going to the cryptocurrency was a mistake, but she became even more popular
Well, we all know that cryptocurrency is very unpredictable. For almost close to a year now that we haven’t experienced a good taste of our holdings already, but to say that it is a mistake for her to involve in cryptocurrency is I dont agree. We all know and we believe that cryptocurrency is the mainstream now and also the future. Let us say that Olga Buzova is just being wise for seeing the future. She has just prepared herself for the future.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:55:39 AM

BUZCOIN. To be in trend.

Olga Buzova-a successful singer, actress, presenter. A fragile girl who manages several businesses as well as projects, including the world's largest venture of new technologies — BUZCOIN, and the launch of the associated platform of the global marketplace BUZAR. In fact, BUZAR is something that will unite people from different countries, on the basis of communication, purchases and sales of goods. In fact, this is a powerful trend — the globalization of relations, the building of business relations, the main tool of which are new technologies. To be in trend means keep abreast of the time and therefore worth investing in BUZCOIN.

That is why if you are looking for a project to invest, I recommend Buzcoin.  Its a Allin1 platfrom where you can find everything.
Anya Doreen

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:34:58 AM

No. Its not because they are being recognized, they are listed because someone registered them there with fee and the voting is up to the supporters. The votes and rates are based on the followers who choose to vote and i dont know if in all rating sites do the same prcedure.
that was awesome for Buzcoin they had more supporters if that kind of high rating. I'm sure that most of the supporter of this project was fans of Olga Buzova. I appreciate the hard work of Olga Buzova and its team.
Recently she became the richest lady of Russiaп. Buzova has a great potential, but going to the cryptocurrency was a mistake, but she became even more popular
Well, we all know that cryptocurrency is very unpredictable. For almost close to a year now that we haven’t experienced a good taste of our holdings already, but to say that it is a mistake for her to involve in cryptocurrency is I dont agree. We all know and we believe that cryptocurrency is the mainstream now and also the future. Let us say that Olga Buzova is just being wise for seeing the future. She has just prepared herself for the future.
Yes, like many of us looking forward for the good stand of cryptocurrency in the market and for the future. Buzcoin is Olga's ambition for the future. Well it's too early to judge, the platform is not yet launch and the team is still actively working for the improvement of the project. By the way, the team is open for any suggestions that you may have in your mind for the improvement of this platform.

Maryqueen Finez

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:38:52 AM

BUZCOIN and Olga Buzova: this is the future

▪️People often say: we must live for today, but what does it mean?

▫️Just yesterday there was a boom of smartphones, earlier- of the Internet, and quite a long time ago — the invention of electricity and steam engine.

▫️But that was all yesterday.

➡️ What about today?

▪️What characterizes today?

This is BUZCOIN, which became a hit along with the huge popularity of Olga Buzova.

✔️Obviously, this is a trend that will determine our future when BUZAR platform is launched.

✔️We are all here and now, but BUZCOIN is the time machine that allows us to take a step into the world of the future.

✔️This is the gift which Olga Buzova gives us, opening the opportunity to invest in BUZCOIN.

We meet the future today, being on the crest of a technological wave called BUZCOIN

Technology is going too far and we can't be left behind so we should go with the flow. BUZCOIN is a promising project that has high potential in the future so I will continue supporting this project.

Pages: « 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: