Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:20:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] BUZCOIN - Messenger & Marketplace from Russian Star  (Read 34108 times)
mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:14:12 AM

BUZCOIN: the project - for many years

Bitcoin exists for nine years, and the first few years only a few hundred people knew about it.

Millions of people already found out about BUZCOIN in the first months — as they say, feel the difference.

And now the account can go about more than ten million people who are aware of the most promising project in Russia.

Why such a great success?

Olga Buzova, who launched this project is a talented person in everything.

Her popularity, as well as the ability to create a team of professionals who are working on the launch BUZCOIN platform — all this suggests that there are no analogues of such a project and will not appear: it is difficult to be more popular than Olga Buzova, whose opinion is important to millions of her fans.

https://buzcoin.io

as celebrities like olga are rushing to cryptocurrencies, some of the US celebrities are also joining the bandwagon like jason derulo on GCOx, dj khaled on centra, and even khardasians are posting on twitter anout crypto. the move of olga buzova is in perfect timing.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Rhona Ponse De Leon

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:15:50 AM

Bitcoin exists for nine years, and the first few years only a few hundred people knew about it.

Millions of people already found out about BUZCOIN in the first months — as they say, feel the difference.

And now the account can go about more than ten million people who are aware of the most promising project in Russia.

Her popularity, as well as the ability to create a team of professionals who are working on the launch BUZCOIN platform — all this suggests that there are no analogues of such a project and will not appear: it is difficult to be more popular than Olga Buzova, whose opinion is important to millions of her fans.

as celebrities like olga are rushing to cryptocurrencies, some of the US celebrities are also joining the bandwagon like jason derulo on GCOx, dj khaled on centra, and even khardasians are posting on twitter anout crypto. the move of olga buzova is in perfect timing.
Yes it was a perfect timing, and it may have a big impact on the Showbiz industry and they will gradually feel that our technology is really developing and it is one of those who can encourage them to participate in this type of project and have interest in Cryto World.
puruntung213

Activity: 236
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:25:17 AM

Yes it was a perfect timing, and it may have a big impact on the Showbiz industry and they will gradually feel that our technology is really developing and it is one of those who can encourage them to participate in this type of project and have interest in Cryto World.
Yes this platform is in  right time to develop an ICO and join in the crypto world because its very popular  in this time and its not hard to advertise now a days because of our technology like in the social media i sure that this price project will give a big hit in crypto world and Buzcoin will be popular
Anya Doreen

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:39:15 AM

Yes this platform is in  right time to develop an ICO and join in the crypto world because its very popular  in this time and its not hard to advertise now a days because of our technology like in the social media i sure that this price project will give a big hit in crypto world and Buzcoin will be popular
And if this project can prove that people are more secure in using it and more useful and profitable many people will certainly love it. A project that you can use in social life like finding old friends, a project that you can be a partner in your small business, a project that can bring you real news.

buzcoin.io

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:05:16 AM
Last edit: July 31, 2018, 01:14:27 PM by buzcoin.io

Anya Doreen

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:14:22 AM

Get ready! Let's show our LOVE and SUPPORT for OLGA BUZOVA, for its unique project that will benefit us not only for social life but also in our daily life. By supporting this project, you can be sure that you will not regret it later but benefit from it.

Maryqueen Finez

Merit: 11

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:45:25 AM

1 day and 10 hours left until the token sale is open, as far as I remember there is no softcap on this project so does it mean that whatever happen on the token sale the project will continue? also I would love to try your platform if by chance you release an MVP while having the token sale.
No Softcap? Oh, It means it was amazing project, and they are determined to pursue it anyway. As a matter of fact, any person will be encouraged  when they know that the people behind this project are very popular and wealthy. Yes, really exciting to see and experience BUZCOIN's masterpiece.
Thats sounds good anything happen to this project of buzcoin they still going to what they started thats the spirit i will continue my support on this project i think because of the determination this project will be successful good luck to the team
actually many ico now is no soft cap this is not new,every investor now is depending to the reach of the project if the ico is reached the soft cap means the project continue until the end.
its look like all the participant are getting active for this project?the ico is already started? What is the target collected fund? Wishing all the best for the platform for helping people special for the people not already know about crypto.
Yup, we need to be active and alert in this one so we can keep track of all the progress of this project. I know that the people behind this project are bigger than us and those who want to invest in it so we need to be prepared and alert whatever happens. And so we do not stay behind them Grin
ICO already started? Not yet Sire.

buzcoin.io

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:48:54 AM

1 day and 10 hours left until the token sale is open, as far as I remember there is no softcap on this project so does it mean that whatever happen on the token sale the project will continue? also I would love to try your platform if by chance you release an MVP while having the token sale.
No Softcap? Oh, It means it was amazing project, and they are determined to pursue it anyway. As a matter of fact, any person will be encouraged  when they know that the people behind this project are very popular and wealthy. Yes, really exciting to see and experience BUZCOIN's masterpiece.
Thats sounds good anything happen to this project of buzcoin they still going to what they started thats the spirit i will continue my support on this project i think because of the determination this project will be successful good luck to the team
actually many ico now is no soft cap this is not new,every investor now is depending to the reach of the project if the ico is reached the soft cap means the project continue until the end.
its look like all the participant are getting active for this project?the ico is already started? What is the target collected fund? Wishing all the best for the platform for helping people special for the people not already know about crypto.
Yup, we need to be active and alert in this one so we can keep track of all the progress of this project. I know that the people behind this project are bigger than us and those who want to invest in it so we need to be prepared and alert whatever happens. And so we do not stay behind them Grin

Thanks.
ICO start 1 August
hurryUp8

Activity: 67

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:50:19 AM

ICO start 1 August

Is there was a pre-sale?
b-ex.io

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:21:48 AM

Hello, we are optimistic about your project. If there is a need for listing, we can list your project. Please send an email to info@b-ex.io

for specific communication, look forward to your reply Smiley Smiley
Maryqueen Finez

Merit: 11

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:23:28 AM

Thanks.
ICO start 1 August
Thanks for the updates and of course for the opportunity to have us at your project, it feels great to be with a project made up of well-known people.
Project with talented and hardworking Team, it's fun because we are among the first beneficiaries of this project all over the world.

hlopchik3000

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:46:18 AM

One day before the start of the ICO! I look forward to it) I think there will be a good influx of investors. Do not miss the opportunity to buy project tokens)
The project team is good fellows, very well conduct ICO and marketing company. I am sure that they will also make the platform of high quality =)
buzcoin.io

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:10:18 AM

G20: cryptocurrency technologies are a big plus for the economy

The summit of the G20 heads of financial departments and Central banks held from 21 to 22 July and it showed a change of mood in relation to blockchain and cryptocurrencies.

According to the results, it was announced that "the technologies that are behind modern cryptocoins bear positive moments for the economies of the G20 member countries."

In addition, it was stated at the summit that cryptocurrencies in their current form do not create any threats to the global financial system.

https://s6.wampi.ru/2018/07/31/23.md.jpg
buzcoin.io

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:57:41 PM

🖥 https://buzcoin.io

https://a.radikal.ru/a33/1807/d9/93eaf8a15693.jpg
lostocean

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:10:32 PM

Buzcoin. ICO SOON will witness what will happen goodluck to us.

visit buzcoin.io
traphaco

Activity: 85

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:22:02 PM

кoмy мoжнo в пpивaт нaпиcaть  гocпoдa aдмины ?
meltoooot

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:24:10 PM

G20: cryptocurrency technologies are a big plus for the economy

The summit of the G20 heads of financial departments and Central banks held from 21 to 22 July and it showed a change of mood in relation to blockchain and cryptocurrencies.

According to the results, it was announced that "the technologies that are behind modern cryptocoins bear positive moments for the economies of the G20 member countries."

In addition, it was stated at the summit that cryptocurrencies in their current form do not create any threats to the global financial system.

there any agreement of G20 to buzcoin?or their just advise only to not create risky platform using crypto currency?what are those country belong to G20?

aedankreios

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:25:53 PM

One day before the start of the ICO! I look forward to it) I think there will be a good influx of investors. Do not miss the opportunity to buy project tokens)
The project team is good fellows, very well conduct ICO and marketing company. I am sure that they will also make the platform of high quality =)

Agree don't miss the chance, grab the opportunity to get more profits in investing and buying tokens in buzcoin it is a guaranteed investment and may even triple the profit you could get. The project is really promising and having a lot of potentials to succeed because of its excellent platform to offer.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
onediamond

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:29:20 PM

Agree don't miss the chance, grab the opportunity to get more profits in investing and buying tokens in buzcoin it is a guaranteed investment and may even triple the profit you could get. The project is really promising and having a lot of potentials to succeed because of its excellent platform to offer.
wow this is nice news how many days buzcoin run for their ico?how many percent we can get if we invest for your token?I just read some few details about this the concept and potential in crypto look like getting grow.

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
aedankreios

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:32:05 PM

Get ready! Let's show our LOVE and SUPPORT for OLGA BUZOVA, for its unique project that will benefit us not only for social life but also in our daily life. By supporting this project, you can be sure that you will not regret it later but benefit from it.
I am really confident in this Buzcoin project to succeed in the future and with the huge help of popularity of Olga Buzovs this project will really earn more investor and large partnership its a big factor for this project since Buzova is famous and well known in the industry I really believe that this project Buzcoin will definitely success.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: