Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 07:31:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] BUZCOIN - Messenger & Marketplace from Russian Star  (Read 34105 times)
Maxpayne86

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:55:27 PM

BUZCOIN is a cryptocurrency that is used as a unit of account on BUZAR blockchain platform.

Token BUZCOIN will have a reference to all functions of the platform BUZAR, so that its users will be able to spend the tokens to purchase goods or services and to provide their services or sell their products through a system of advertisements.

Users of the platform will be able to make all settlements with each other using BUZCOIN tokens…

And now let's take a look at all of the above once again – in fact, the BUZCOIN token is a token with the inherent mechanism of rising cost by the support of a large number of users around the world.

BUZCOIN will be used right in the app for purchases of services project with a significant discount, and, therefore, purchase the tokens would be beneficial.

And the platform BUZAR will give to the holders of the tokens BUZCOIN social networking, a marketplace and the messenger – those without which we can not imagine each day.

https://buzcoin.io

Hi, I have yet to read the whitepaper and currently just reading discussion in this main thread, your post captured my attention..

token with the inherent mechanism of rising cost

you are saying this because of the support of a large number of users, how sure are you that people will use your platform?  Aside from that, what are the products and services your platform will accept to offer to your client?

Read the WP and you will find out the answer to the question about the services.
As to whether they will use the platform. She already now enjoys the interest of people and this is only the beginning. In addition, the price of the token will depend not only on the popularity of the platform but also on many other factors.

I will read the whitepaper for sure, but do you think this is the best time to at least introduce the services this project will offer? Some investors are too lazy to click links nor open websites and as much as possible they wanted to know more but do less effort.  Until this investors finds the reason to click  the link of the whitepaper and read it, they will just stare at this post and move on.  Thank you for taking time to answer my question.  I hope you do not mind me asking for more info if there is something I do not understand on the whitepaper Smiley
Most people miss opportunities. Since they are lazy or in advance consider something a scam. But this is only to the benefit of the project;) Since - when the project is already working, these people will be convinced that this is not a scam and will want to invest in it already at a high price, which will only further support the price of tokens in the future, and consequently lead them to a stable high price. And there will be less investors selling tokens at the stage of a working project, since they invested it late in it.
I have big hope that I won't miss my opportunity to earn some money from this ICO Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gabriella

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:52:36 PM

How do modern technologies affect our lives?

✔️Today it is difficult to imagine a world without modern technology – Internet and mobile gadgets are not just a complement to our lives but are its main component.

✔️Every day we use dozens of different applications to perform our daily functions – to hold early morning talks with colleagues in Skype, to call through Viber in the beloved coffee-break, to look through the posts of celebrities in Facebook over lunch, purchase a fashionable new on AliExpress before bed, etc.

✔️We are used to the fact that every application we use performs only one or two functions, so we actively use several programs at once during the day.

✔️But is it comfortable? And can you imagine an application that can have all the functionality you need at the same time? No?

Then we have developed our BUZAR project specifically to completely turn your imagination!

With BUZAR you will finally be able to forget about the constant movement between dozens of applications and use only one platform to meet all your goals!

BUZAR is a brand new online platform in which every Internet user can find what they need – new friends, romance, old friends, associates, business partners, and to use a unique marketplace with wide functionality.

To make our product convenient for every user we plan to create a multifunctional service with a reliable security system and a clear interface. To do this, we will hold a special vote on the functions of the platform that its users would like to see on it.

Read more about the project BUZAR –  https://buzcoin.io.

Thanks for veru useful infromation in this post. It's now easier to understand whats project represent at all
buzcoin.io

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:06:24 PM

Internet technologies are developing every day.

Internet technologies are developing every day and conquer new horizons of possible. Today, with the help of the Internet you can do almost anything without leaving home – order a delicious dinner, present a luxurious bouquet, buy a long – desired item with home delivery, etc.

And it is very convenient-the popularity of various e-commerce platforms proves that today there is a direct need in them.

But along with the development of the Internet the need of people to communicate is also growing. Therefore, our BUZAR project seeks to combine the functions not only of the e-commerce platform, but also of the p2p communication platform.

What functions of the p2p communication platform will BUZAR perform?

social network;
messenger;
video hosting and streaming;
data transfer;
events;
music service.

What are the functions of a platform of electronic commerce will execute BUZAR?

Bulletin Board and online auction;
purchase/sale of goods and services;
job search service;
service for rental and sale of real estate;
online stores based on BUZAR;
service for the exchange of cryptocurrencies.

Aren't you with us? Then join us. Lots of interesting things are waiting for us! Don't forget to follow BUZAR on our official website  https://buzcoin.io  and in social networks.
shandiem14

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:07:31 PM

I am a Russian citizen and I know what I'm talking about. Buzova got on the stage by means of money and connections with people. She does not know how to properly sing. But it's not about that. And not in taste preferences! The project is focused only on receiving money. This is an actual problem in our country. They will not be able to realize by 2020 all plans. And I doubt that the team will even try.

I don't understand why people don;t take Buzcoin seriously. Why people can't see the credentials of people behind the project. They are only focusing on Olga Buzova.

By the way, about the team. There are only lawyers, marketers, web designers. And two "wonderful" programmer. Talking about each does not make sense, the description shows what these people did.  It's horrible. There is no one who has at least some experience in the planned services.

This is my personal opinion. I want to warn others that they are investing money in the scam.
If she has money and such wide opportunities, then what's the point of her doing this? Do you really think that she will run away with the money of the project?
Okay you don't know the the whole story, Well Olga wants to adopt blockchain and it's very secured and transparent system. You can make your own coin if you wanted too. but you need a programmer to create your own token. I think this great person wants to store her wealth in the blockchain and helping others to promote her idea on this project.
debext

Activity: 778
Merit: 141

☆☆☆☆☆★

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:08:26 PM

Then the citizen of Russia, you just as well as I should know that all projects for which Olga Buzova undertook - she implemented successfully. besides saying that a person has achieved only thanks to money and communication - this is rude. Very rude in relation to Olga, who put a lot of effort to be where she is now. And to people who actively follow her life and support Olga.

Money and communications. Tell me! Who in our world does not need money and connections ?? Would anybody reading this refuse to use such benefits if he / she had such an opportunity?

To judge a person just because he has something that you do not have is envy. And it's very sad. And to label the new endeavor of this person with the label "Skam" just because you do not recognize the potential of Olga in other industries - this is stupid. Learn to differentiate for yourself the notion of "personal attitude" and "business." Olga is trying very hard. And she put a great deal on the implementation of this project. That's why the platform will be implemented regardless of how many the ICO will collect.

Carefully follow the project, dear compatriot. We can still surprise you with pleasure Wink

Oh, there is no envy. Maybe it was rude, but I'm close to the truth. You are the representative of the project and will not speak about it negatively. I understand you. Perhaps she believes in her ambitions, but given the personal and intellectual qualities of the founder of the project, she will not be able to implement the roadmap plans within two years. Especially with such a team. This is just a PR with additional income.

This would be a rather stupid variant of the development of events. Olga is a well-known person and so she would not have disappeared. In addition, fraud on this scale will simply destroy her reputation.

The project is not scam, it is unambiguous. Olga and the team are really trying to make the declared product come into being.

Well, of course not. Provide a cheap non-workable project and say that everything is implemented. Standard practice in Russia, which is used everywhere, and even in high government positions.

Sincerely I wish the project good luck, but my intuition tells me that I'm right  Smiley

PDNade

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:51:53 AM

This is online sales right? Do I know if on what also online shopping did you partnership? ... or do you have own products to implements on this platform and also what are the products did you intent to sales in this platform also.

D E P O ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DEPOSITORY NETWORK | WP   :   ENG   CN   RUS
FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
PDNade

Activity: 308

D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:54:38 AM

BUZCOIN is a cryptocurrency that is used as a unit of account on BUZAR blockchain platform.

Token BUZCOIN will have a reference to all functions of the platform BUZAR, so that its users will be able to spend the tokens to purchase goods or services and to provide their services or sell their products through a system of advertisements.

Users of the platform will be able to make all settlements with each other using BUZCOIN tokens…

And now let's take a look at all of the above once again – in fact, the BUZCOIN token is a token with the inherent mechanism of rising cost by the support of a large number of users around the world.

BUZCOIN will be used right in the app for purchases of services project with a significant discount, and, therefore, purchase the tokens would be beneficial.

And the platform BUZAR will give to the holders of the tokens BUZCOIN social networking, a marketplace and the messenger – those without which we can not imagine each day.

Hi, I have yet to read the whitepaper and currently just reading discussion in this main thread, your post captured my attention..

token with the inherent mechanism of rising cost

you are saying this because of the support of a large number of users, how sure are you that people will use your platform?  Aside from that, what are the products and services your platform will accept to offer to your client?

Read the WP and you will find out the answer to the question about the services.
As to whether they will use the platform. She already now enjoys the interest of people and this is only the beginning. In addition, the price of the token will depend not only on the popularity of the platform but also on many other factors.

I will read the whitepaper for sure, but do you think this is the best time to at least introduce the services this project will offer? Some investors are too lazy to click links nor open websites and as much as possible they wanted to know more but do less effort.  Until this investors finds the reason to click  the link of the whitepaper and read it, they will just stare at this post and move on.  Thank you for taking time to answer my question.  I hope you do not mind me asking for more info if there is something I do not understand on the whitepaper Smiley
Most people miss opportunities. Since they are lazy or in advance consider something a scam. But this is only to the benefit of the project;) Since - when the project is already working, these people will be convinced that this is not a scam and will want to invest in it already at a high price, which will only further support the price of tokens in the future, and consequently lead them to a stable high price. And there will be less investors selling tokens at the stage of a working project, since they invested it late in it.
I have big hope that I won't miss my opportunity to earn some money from this ICO Smiley
This guy have a point... better give some background of what sales did you intent to ...or partnership with some big companies to provide your platform... reading white paper is a hassle because it takes time to see what is the project goals... maybe you have summary of that )

D E P O ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DEPOSITORY NETWORK | WP   :   ENG   CN   RUS
FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
buzcoin.io

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:39:27 AM

Then the citizen of Russia, you just as well as I should know that all projects for which Olga Buzova undertook - she implemented successfully. besides saying that a person has achieved only thanks to money and communication - this is rude. Very rude in relation to Olga, who put a lot of effort to be where she is now. And to people who actively follow her life and support Olga.

Money and communications. Tell me! Who in our world does not need money and connections ?? Would anybody reading this refuse to use such benefits if he / she had such an opportunity?

To judge a person just because he has something that you do not have is envy. And it's very sad. And to label the new endeavor of this person with the label "Skam" just because you do not recognize the potential of Olga in other industries - this is stupid. Learn to differentiate for yourself the notion of "personal attitude" and "business." Olga is trying very hard. And she put a great deal on the implementation of this project. That's why the platform will be implemented regardless of how many the ICO will collect.

Carefully follow the project, dear compatriot. We can still surprise you with pleasure Wink

Oh, there is no envy. Maybe it was rude, but I'm close to the truth. You are the representative of the project and will not speak about it negatively. I understand you. Perhaps she believes in her ambitions, but given the personal and intellectual qualities of the founder of the project, she will not be able to implement the roadmap plans within two years. Especially with such a team. This is just a PR with additional income.

This would be a rather stupid variant of the development of events. Olga is a well-known person and so she would not have disappeared. In addition, fraud on this scale will simply destroy her reputation.

The project is not scam, it is unambiguous. Olga and the team are really trying to make the declared product come into being.

Well, of course not. Provide a cheap non-workable project and say that everything is implemented. Standard practice in Russia, which is used everywhere, and even in high government positions.

Sincerely I wish the project good luck, but my intuition tells me that I'm right  Smiley

And again we touched on the topic of Olga's intellectual abilities, which you can not say for sure - you can not, because you only see what you are shown on TV) You yourself agree with me that this way of perceiving information will not allow you to make objective conclusions about it .

Regarding the team. I repeat throughout this branch that the team is not represented to you, but this shortcoming will soon be corrected. You are not represented either by a development team or a technical paper (yellow paper).

Concerning intuition. I also trust my own. And she never let me down. So, I can easily argue with you about the final of this project.

Speak about me as an interested person is not quite the right move. Yes, it's true that I represent the project. But you will agree, if I were sure of failure, then I would not do it. I would not undertake this work, but would allow it to be entrusted to someone else. A man who simply thanked you for your feedback, without pointing any of you to weaknesses in his arguments.

I say what I believe. So judge me in the same way as anyone who speaks in favor of the user's project. Before you, the ICO token Buzcoin. One of the most high-profile projects of Russia, that only one of its existence spurred the crypto-currency community to growth.
A project that is going to create a platform about which many have thought many times, but no one has dared to realize it. And yes, at the helm of this project is Olga Buzova. Whether you like it or not, it is she who will open the doors of the crypto-currency world for the people who stayed behind him all this time.
buzcoin.io

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:53:30 AM

Russian global IT-platform BUZAR from Olga Buzova!

BUZAR by Olga Buzova, a global IT platform in the works is soon to present its FIRST PRODUCT — a brand new messenger — innovative, unlike any existing apps on the IT market!

BUZAR creators are advancing ahead of their roadmap — having launched an experimental ICO and found considerable interest among both cryptospace and ordinary social media users, have decided to hasten the development process of select applications to the highest possible degree for them to be integrated into a unified platform under the same name.

Each release of a new app by BUZAR will instantly allow its users to enjoy it as a standalone IT- product that can be easily downloaded from, say, the App Store, that will upon the end of development become unified in a whole system of interlinked applications within one app built on blockchain technology.

Despite the fact that there have been unfinished attempts to create a decentralized means of mass media, this niche, albeit in demand, remains unfilled.

It is likely that at least one decentralized platform will capture the majority of the market and guess which one we are talking about. This is why the traditional mass media in the end can be forced to adapt to the ever-changing landscape. Otherwise they risk becoming obsolete in the decentralized future.

For this very reason the BUZAR project is already a part of our shared tomorrow.

olegna17

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:46:42 AM

These are the factors that will ensure the success of Buzar that will be using the Buzcoin:
- Uniqueness of the project
- The experienced team of developers with portfolios holding dozens of successful projects
- Reliable partners
- Known and respected advisers
- Innovation of the BUZAR functionality as a social component and marketplace
- Honesty and transparency of the marketplace
- A huge offering of the marketplace
- Geography of development
- Low marketplace commissions
- Integration with the social component of the BUZAR platform
buzcoin.io

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:58:29 AM

These are the factors that will ensure the success of Buzar that will be using the Buzcoin:
- The experienced team of developers with portfolios holding dozens of successful projects
- Reliable partners

Thank you sir!)
lunatics14

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:11:50 AM

- Reliable partners

Thank you sir!)
Thank you for sharing this information. This will help us understand what really this project is all about and how this will help in our daily lives. As we all know, information is very important to understand any project or business.
voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:33:36 AM

We've been using social media for a couple of years, Now Buzcoin has a cool project for us to use their platform in terms of communication using

messengers, video call and etc. And through buzcoin token we can at once avail  this one immediately.
buzcoin.io

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:43:43 AM

We've been using social media for a couple of years, Now Buzcoin has a cool project for us to use their platform in terms of communication using

messengers, video call and etc. And through buzcoin token we can at once avail  this one immediately.

Thank you for your support
buzcoin

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:47:43 AM

BUZCOIN – largest, Russian, number one.

The financial crises of 2008-2014 showed how unstable, ruthless and unfair the world of fiat money is. However, crises are not simply the times of losses and hardships, they can also give an opportunity for something new to be created. Arguably, one of the largest consequences of the 2008 Crisis for the world economy was the creation of cryptocurrencies (the first issue of Bitcoin was on the 3rd of January 2009). And now we can witness a cryptocurrency revolution and a sharp rise of ICOs.

Nowadays it is simply unreasonable to deny the role and the importance of digital assets in the world economy. It attracts hundreds of billions of dollars of investments, with international experts in marketing and IT working in the industry. Moreover, most of these enthusiasts are Russian or Russian-born. However, the vast majority of their projects take place abroad.

The BUZCOIN team strongly disagrees with this phrasing of the question. We want to subvert the existing system and attract large foreign investors by creating the first Russian public blockchain start-up.

The new direction and the future of the Russian economy

The creation of innovative technologies is a fundamental part of a country’s stable development. Vladimir Putin stated the following regarding the need for innovation during the XI Dean Union Congress:

-   Russia needs a technological breakthrough. If we fail to achieve it then we will fall behind – hopelessly fall behind in our development, with major negative consequences for both the economy and the society. The current developments will allow us to feel safe only in the next 20-30 years. However, this is not enough. We should look beyond the horizon.

Symbolically, this speech took place immediately after the token sale and right before the BUZCOIN’S presentation at the Crypto Lady conference.

If the importance of a technological breakthrough is being discussed on the highest level, then BUZCOIN was created in the right place, at the right time. Olga Buzova managed to create a team consisting of professionals with vast experience in ICO technologies. This, as well as Olga’s media talents, is the reason why we believe in the success of the project in Russia and beyond.

What is BUZCOIN?

BUZCOIN consists of the BUZAR platform and BUZ tokens. The platform combines features of a marketplace that integrates cryptocurrencies in any business, a messenger, as well as a system recording the transaction data in blockchain. The system that is based on the use of smart contracts removes the human factor and even the slightest possibility of corruption in the payment system.

Tokens are needed to create a closed payment system with the highest level of transparency, security and transaction speed without the use of processing centres, intermediaries and with minimal fees. Blockchain technology allows all participants to carry out an online audit of all transactions, with all users’ personal data being kept secret.

Olga Buzova is not a technical specialist. However, it is unreasonable to question her marketing capabilities given the fact that she has nearly 13 million Instagram followers. Popularising BUZ tokens should be a walk in the park to her.

We are open to any offers and partnerships. We are looking for likeminded people, who are willing to participate in an attempt to create the largest blockchain IT project.

Join our community! Together we can achieve more!

Ulumorzki

Activity: 434

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:53:58 AM

BUZAR will implement the "app-in-app" model which will allow hundreds and thousands of companies and applications to integrate into BUZAR through open API and gain access to our client base. The user will be able to access all possible goods, services and communication services like: make video and audio calls, exchange messages and files over encrypted channels, place an ad about the sale of their product or service, stream video and music, buy a ticket to a concert or watch it online, order a taxi or food including delivery, play an online game or read a book, find a job or real estate, create their own online store, make group purchases, transfer BUZCOIN to other platform participants, pay for goods and services with BUZCOIN, conduct transactions in the shortest possible time with minimal costs, advertise their product among potential customers, thanks to integration with the social component of the platform, find as quickly as possible potential suppliers, sellers or performers, resolve disputable situations with the help of the "guarantor-system" platform. BUZAR will be an effective tool for the creation and development of any business, be it an international consortium or simple plumbing services in a small town, and, on the other hand, will be the new gold standard social service in the world that will be able to meet any needs.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
hlopchik3000

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:58:48 PM

BUZAR will implement the "app-in-app" model which will allow hundreds and thousands of companies and applications to integrate into BUZAR through open API and gain access to our client base. The user will be able to access all possible goods, services and communication services like: make video and audio calls, exchange messages and files over encrypted channels, place an ad about the sale of their product or service, stream video and music, buy a ticket to a concert or watch it online, order a taxi or food including delivery, play an online game or read a book, find a job or real estate, create their own online store, make group purchases, transfer BUZCOIN to other platform participants, pay for goods and services with BUZCOIN, conduct transactions in the shortest possible time with minimal costs, advertise their product among potential customers, thanks to integration with the social component of the platform, find as quickly as possible potential suppliers, sellers or performers, resolve disputable situations with the help of the "guarantor-system" platform. BUZAR will be an effective tool for the creation and development of any business, be it an international consortium or simple plumbing services in a small town, and, on the other hand, will be the new gold standard social service in the world that will be able to meet any needs.
This part of the project seems to me the most interesting, it will improve the other parts of the project and attract many businessmen to the project. Applications on the Buzar platform will simplify many people's lives and help develop business in Russia and other countries
buzcoin.io

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:02:20 PM

This part of the project seems to me the most interesting, it will improve the other parts of the project and attract many businessmen to the project. Applications on the Buzar platform will simplify many people's lives and help develop business in Russia and other countries

Thank you so much!)
jashley

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:21:35 PM

How do modern technologies affect our lives?

✔️Today it is difficult to imagine a world without modern technology – Internet and mobile gadgets are not just a complement to our lives but are its main component.

✔️Every day we use dozens of different applications to perform our daily functions – to hold early morning talks with colleagues in Skype, to call through Viber in the beloved coffee-break, to look through the posts of celebrities in Facebook over lunch, purchase a fashionable new on AliExpress before bed, etc.

✔️We are used to the fact that every application we use performs only one or two functions, so we actively use several programs at once during the day.

✔️But is it comfortable? And can you imagine an application that can have all the functionality you need at the same time? No?

Then we have developed our BUZAR project specifically to completely turn your imagination!

With BUZAR you will finally be able to forget about the constant movement between dozens of applications and use only one platform to meet all your goals!

BUZAR is a brand new online platform in which every Internet user can find what they need – new friends, romance, old friends, associates, business partners, and to use a unique marketplace with wide functionality.

To make our product convenient for every user we plan to create a multifunctional service with a reliable security system and a clear interface. To do this, we will hold a special vote on the functions of the platform that its users would like to see on it.

Read more about the project BUZAR –  https://buzcoin.io.

I couldn't imagine how will so big Buzar once blockchain technology and cryptocurrency are really adopt in the near future. Imagine how Buzar are really useful in our daily lives how will it make easier for us because of the 2in1 platform that is really secured and more user friendly that any other existing right now. For sure Buzar will be very very big and I can't wait for that to happen.

GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE                               
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
╚               ▶ Twitter         ▶ Facebook         ▶ Youtube         ▶ WHhitepaper               ╝
buzcoin.io

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:36:17 PM

Thanks)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: