Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:32:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] BUZCOIN - Messenger & Marketplace from Russian Star  (Read 34108 times)
lunatics14

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:25:58 PM

Specificity of the platform BUZAR

One of the features of the project BUZAR-is a model "application in the application" implemented in the platform thanks to which hundreds and thousands of applications and companies will be able to integrate into its work through the open API and access to its client base.

Users of the platform BUZAR will have a lot of opportunities, including:

✔️making audio and video calls;
✔️exchange files and messages using encrypted channels;
✔️placement of advertisements on the offer of services or sale of goods;
✔️stream music and video;
✔️purchase tickets for concerts;
✔️view concerts online;
✔️playing online games;
✔️reading of books;
✔️property and job search;
✔️creating their own online store;
✔️make group purchases;
✔️transfer cryptocurrency BUZCOIN to other members;
✔️pay for services and goods with cryptocurrency BUZZOIN;
✔️conducting transactions with minimal costs in the shortest possible time;
✔️advertising products among potential customers (by integrating the social component into the platform);
✔️quick search of potential suppliers, contractors and sellers;
✔️dispute resolutions, inside the platform with the help of her "Garant-system".

Thus, BUZAR platform is an effective tool for creating and developing business of any level: from plumbing services in a small town to a global international consortium.

At the same time, BUZAR is a new gold standard of social service in the world that meets all the requirements of the user.

More information about the project BUZAR - on our official website  https://buzcoin.io

There are lots of services that can be found in the Buzar platform that will be needing the Buzcoin. I like the partnership or a combination of the Buzar platform and Buzcoin. I hope that this project will become successful.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
olegna17

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:29:50 PM

Do you know that today online shopping has already gathered more than 1.6 billion users?

And this is not the limit!

Information and marketing technologies continue to develop, and by 2021 it should lead to an increase in the audience of online stores to 2.14 billion people!

This rapid growth of the market will cause an increase in its volume to 4.88 billion US dollars in 2021.

The increase in the audience of online stores has made them a natural part of the development strategy of any commercial enterprise.

Rapid technological progress and popularization of the use of mobile gadgets put high demands on the e-Commerce market and make it meet all modern and the latest trends!

https://buzcoin.io

Online shopping is very convenient nowadays because people are too busy  to go to the mall to shop and buy some stuff. Online shopping is the newest form of buying whatever you need that will be deliver at your door. So I think, Buzar platform will be a good idea because of the demand and the thread today.
Ulumorzki

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:33:01 PM

I do not understand you people, why do you think that this project is worth its money?
This is the most frank scam from all that I've seen

And in what do you deceive? The fact that the team said that it will create a platform that people are interested in? In the fact that they established a large amount, which according to our statements is not compulsory? Do not throw allegations. Your words are devoid of a construct, and at the heart of them is only a personal relationship to Olga. Why do you ignore the fact that Olga is a successful actress, a famous singer and successful entrepreneur? All projects for which this woman was taken became successful. But no, for some reason you locked yourself in a reinforced concrete box of your own personal relationship and do not want to use logic. This is not cheating, but a profitable project that will develop even if it does not collect anything on the ICO. And you yourself will see that you were wrong.

Your mistake in the fact that your CEO is a person who is popular in the CIS but on the negative side, Olga Buzova does not inspire confidence of a person with great intelligence

In addition to Olga Buzovaya, a lot of people are involved in the project. In addition, a person with great intelligence will not allude to the fact that Buzov's fans are feeble-minded. Olga is a successful entrepreneur with her own brand of clothing, so she knows how to do business.

A clever person should be able to separate a personal attitude to another person from opening up prospects for him. Only with an open mind you can succeed both in business and in any other business

Buzov's clothes are full shit
https://www.cosmo.ru/stars/news/14-08-2015/olga-buzova-prokommentirovala-skandal-s-odezhdoy-iz-kitaya/

this ICO is a complete bullshit
I don't understand why there are people who really hate Olga Buzova, why they don't believe the capabilities of this person. I am not from Russia and I knew Olga Buzova because of their white paper, and I think there is nothing wrong with her. And the platform itself doesn't affect who really Olga is. This is just my opinion.
What do they have about her her personality? I think she is better than other popular celebrities in the whole world. By thinking and bringing this project into materialization is already a noble act. It is so kind of her to think about this kind of services to offer to people and by conducting an ICO it means she also believes in cryptocurrencies.
But the fact that she is promoting and believe in cryptocurrencies, people still don't believe that she can do good things for the benefit of other people. People from Russia still judge her and making fun of her because of being part of Buzcoin.
Well, ICO is now the modern way of raising funds for a project, fastest and i think the best also. She is just using it as a stepping stone to reach her dream and besides her mission is good. No one even thought of bulding a one stop social network application that everyone needs. You will no longer need to go out of the application in search for other things since BUZAR almost have it all.
Yes you are right with this one but it needs a great idea or great projects for the ICO to have a many supporters because if the ICO doesn't have any supporters or have a few supporters I doubt the ICO will be successful, so in order to ICO to be successful it should have an amazing project which people will think it has real use here in our world.
But I think, Buzcoin has a lot of supporters and still continue to have more. With the help of social media, people will recognize Buzcoin and many investors will encourage to invest and be part of the project.
Although, there are people who don't believe with this platform and many people don't like Olga Buzova which is part of the project, they can still manage to sell their tokens and some still believe and trust the project that's why they still collected some amount.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
joann15

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 01:54:06 PM

Russian global IT-platform BUZAR from Olga Buzova!

BUZAR by Olga Buzova, a global IT platform in the works is soon to present its FIRST PRODUCT — a brand new messenger — innovative, unlike any existing apps on the IT market!

BUZAR creators are advancing ahead of their roadmap — having launched an experimental ICO and found considerable interest among both cryptospace and ordinary social media users, have decided to hasten the development process of select applications to the highest possible degree for them to be integrated into a unified platform under the same name.

Each release of a new app by BUZAR will instantly allow its users to enjoy it as a standalone IT- product that can be easily downloaded from, say, the App Store, that will upon the end of development become unified in a whole system of interlinked applications within one app built on blockchain technology.

Despite the fact that there have been unfinished attempts to create a decentralized means of mass media, this niche, albeit in demand, remains unfilled.

It is likely that at least one decentralized platform will capture the majority of the market and guess which one we are talking about. This is why the traditional mass media in the end can be forced to adapt to the ever-changing landscape. Otherwise they risk becoming obsolete in the decentralized future.

For this very reason the BUZAR project is already a part of our shared tomorrow.

source: https://medium.com/@buzcoin/russian-global-it-platform-buzar-from-olga-buzova-73cadaf3293b
Thank you so much for sharing. Can't wait for BUZAR platform to be complete those features and concepts of BUZAR platform are really amazing that's why I am very sure this will be huge in the near future. Right now let's help Buzcoin Team to spread their words and to show the world how really great Buzar platform is.

voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:58:56 PM

Some people judge the project because of Olga Buzova, but the popularity of Olga Buzova and her popularity in the media and social networks will attract natural traffic to the BUZAR platform. Olga's brand will reduce the cost of promoting BUZAR by at least 50% of the average budget of any IT platform. Available funds will be used to improve the functionality of the platform: UX and UI. Still, Olga Buzova is big part of the project.
Despite of judging and lots of negative feedback to Olga Buzova, she is one of the reason why the news and information about Buzcoin was spread around the world and encourage lots of people to invest and support the project.

Agreed, Besides if you are going to read their whitepaper once more the function of Buzcoin was With the development of the

Internet and ongoing digitalization, people’s needs for communication are growing. At the same time, e-commerce sites

such as AliExpress, Amazon and WeChat have made tremendous progress in the field of electronic commerce, and their turnover is

already estimated at billions of dollars. BUZAR combines these two active trends and creates

a new unified platform on the Internet that will combine the functions of the communication p2p platform and the universal Super-

Marketplace. This was all can be find at the WP of buzcoin anyway.
jashley

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:01:51 PM

I never knew that in BUZAR there will also be a job advertising services.  There will be a marketplace for goods and services, real estate and hotel rentals, cryptocurrency exchange and a payment platform, bulletin board, and a social media platform. Everything in one platform BUZAR. i will not be going out this application once i am in since I am sure that everything I will be needed is in this one platform.
Yes you are right with the that's why BUZAR gonna be called the Supermarket Place because of amazing features and concepts and I am very sure a lot of people gonna support this kind of project once they see it, especially those people not here in crypto world. Buzcoin Team projects has a real use in the near future which a lot of people gonna use it and gonna support it.

GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE                               
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
╚               ▶ Twitter         ▶ Facebook         ▶ Youtube         ▶ WHhitepaper               ╝
voltesbit777

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:24:24 PM

Do you know that in September 2013 an unusual case was recorded in the bitcoin network.

So a user while making the transfer in BTC accidentally mixed up the fields for entering the amount transferred and the promotion per transaction.

As a result, he sent 0.01 BTC paying for it 80.99 Bitcoins, which at that time was about 50,000 dollars…

It is sad, but this situation once again shows that working with cryptocurrencies you need to be more careful - you can not track or cancel a transaction conducted in the blockchain system!

Once you made a mistake in terms of transaction in the blockchain you cannot recover it actually. That's is why we must make sure

that our transaction is properly correct and always in double check before we regret at the last.
shandiem14

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:33:52 PM

Warren Buffett-you’re wrong!

After Warren Buffett once again criticized bitcoin and the cryptocurrency industry the Icelandic company Genesis Mining, which provides services in the field of cloud mining, decided to remind the famous investor that not all his judgments in the past were correct.

A co-founder of Genesis Mining Marco Krohn said on Twitter that his company has installed billboards in front of Buffett’s office, with which they tried to show that in this situation not everything is so clear.

"Warren, you said you were wrong about Google and Amazon. Maybe you are wrong about bitcoin?"

At the beginning of May Buffett and his partner from Berkshire Hathaway Charles Munger did not mince words, criticized bitcoin, called bitcoin “rat poison in the box” and reminded investors that they would be in a deplorable situation, as soon as “the euphoria will evaporate”.

A week before, Buffett said that buying bitcoin had nothing to do with investing, but rather is a speculative game each participant of which hopes that he will be able to resell the cryptocurrency at a higher price.

In response to these statements venture capitalist Fred Wilson wrote that bitcoin is a full-fledged investment, because”it feeds the decentralized infrastructure that exists on the basis of fundamental Internet protocols.”

This old guy doesn't know what he is speaking, I believe that there are people that are against of his opinion but some will agree coz they don't even understand what's with the technology of bitcoin and the whole market. Well, I considered them the old billionaire, We are the next Billionaire of the world and it's not just one person but a community that supports cryptocurrency.
voltesbit777

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:48:08 PM

I never knew that in BUZAR there will also be a job advertising services.  There will be a marketplace for goods and services, real estate and hotel rentals, cryptocurrency exchange and a payment platform, bulletin board, and a social media platform. Everything in one platform BUZAR. i will not be going out this application once i am in since I am sure that everything I will be needed is in this one platform.
Yes you are right with the that's why BUZAR gonna be called the Supermarket Place because of amazing features and concepts and I am very sure a lot of people gonna support this kind of project once they see it, especially those people not here in crypto world. Buzcoin Team projects has a real use in the near future which a lot of people gonna use it and gonna support it.

Indeed, true and correct. In fact, for what is written to their whitepaper once you buy buzcoin token and install the application with a

wide range of function such as follows: social network, messenger, communication over encrypted channel, data communication,

music service, broadcast, and events.
voltesbit777

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:21:33 PM

One of the features of the project BUZAR-is a model “application in the application” implemented in the platform thanks to which hundreds and thousands of applications and companies will be able to integrate into its work through the open API and access to its client base.

✔️view concerts online;
✔️playing online games;
✔️reading of books;
✔️make group purchases;
✔️advertising products among potential customers (by integrating the social component into the platform);
✔️dispute resolutions, inside the platform with the help of her “Garant-system”.

Thus, BUZAR platform is an effective tool for creating and developing business of any level: from plumbing services in a small town to a global international consortium.

At the same time, BUZAR is a new gold standard of social service in the world that meets all the requirements of the user.

More information about the project BUZAR — on our official website https://buzcoin.io

source: https://medium.com/@buzcoin/specificity-of-the-platform-buzar-1cba05ce12ca
voltesbit777

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:36:37 PM

BUZAR team: Andrey Semin

To continue our acquaintance with the team, we would like to introduce you another important person, without whom the project BUZAR could not appear.

Meet the founder and coordinator of our project — Andrey Semin!

Andrey has extensive experience in founding and running a business — he is an owner of “Multi Land” group of companies, as well as a co-owner of the “Algorithm blockchain club”, “Algorithm group” and “Siberia trading” (Swiss).

Andrey believes that today the problem of lack of domestic social networks, services and messengers is particularly important, so the P2P-platform BUZAR, which will soon start working in full force, can become a full-fledged alternative to foreign Facebook.

In addition, unlike many others, this service will meet all the requirements of the Russian legislation.

Do you want to ask Andrew a few questions about the project BUZAR?

You can ask them right here!

Source: https://medium.com/@buzcoin/buzar-team-andrey-semin-f8e44b7d9e6c
voltesbit777

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:01:42 PM

Do you know a well — known bitcoin logo — no longer a public domain, but someone’s property?

In April 2018, the British company A. B. C. IPHoldings South West LLC acquired the trademark “Bitcoin” and now threatens the entrepreneur who sells t-shirts with the logo of bitcoin with a lawsuit!

On May 2018 the entrepreneur received a letter from the company, which claimed its rights to the trademark “Bitcoin” in the UK.

At first, he could not believe it, since a similar application for the registration of the trademark “Bitcoin” was rejected even in the US.

However, having studied the issue in more detail, he found out that A. B. C. IPHoldings South West LLC filed an application to the office of intellectual property of Britain in December 2017, and today it really owns it.

The brand applies to such classes of goods as shoes, clothing, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.

The trademark “Bitcoin” was registered in Russia in April 2016.

However, then Alex Fork (a member of the Blockchain Board community) stated that this sign will not be used by Bitcoin LLC for commercial purposes.

Moreover, the sign was registered in order to prevent the possible monopolization of the Bitcoin brand in one hand, followed by the pumping of funds from Russian users of cryptocurrencies.

Source: https://medium.com/@buzcoin/do-you-know-a-well-known-bitcoin-logo-no-longer-a-public-domain-but-someones-property-5fe0bfe30dd6
voltesbit777

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:15:20 PM

Warren Buffett-you’re wrong!

After Warren Buffett once again criticized bitcoin and the cryptocurrency industry the Icelandic company Genesis Mining, which provides services in the field of cloud mining, decided to remind the famous investor that not all his judgments in the past were correct.

A co-founder of Genesis Mining Marco Krohn said on Twitter that his company has installed billboards in front of Buffett’s office, with which they tried to show that in this situation not everything is so clear.

“Warren, you said you were wrong about Google and Amazon. Maybe you are wrong about bitcoin?”

At the beginning of May Buffett and his partner from Berkshire Hathaway Charles Munger did not mince words, criticized bitcoin, called bitcoin “rat poison in the box” and reminded investors that they would be in a deplorable situation, as soon as “the euphoria will evaporate”.

A week before, Buffett said that buying bitcoin had nothing to do with investing, but rather is a speculative game each participant of which hopes that he will be able to resell the cryptocurrency at a higher price.

In response to these statements venture capitalist Fred Wilson wrote that bitcoin is a full-fledged investment, because”it feeds the decentralized infrastructure that exists on the basis of fundamental Internet protocols.”

Source: https://medium.com/@buzcoin/warren-buffett-youre-wrong-e447229aefc3
buzcoin.io

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:15:48 PM

Olga Buzova: I am the first woman in this country who launche my own cryptocurrency

https://s5.wampi.ru/2018/05/30/48.md.jpg
Jisatsu

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:30:44 PM

You want to combine several business lines on one platform such as social network, dating site, video hosting, online shops, exchange of cryptocurrency, real estate services, online market of course this platform will be very user friendly since all the necessary functions will be available on one platform.
voltesbit777

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:31:41 PM

The craziest sale for all time of existence of the bitcoin!

Do you know that in 2010, the programmer Laszlo Heinitz made perhaps the craziest purchase for the entire existence of bitcoin-bought two pizzas for 10 000 BTC.

However, in 2010-this purchase did not seem to be something out of the ordinary, except that it was paid in digital currency.

Today, the amount of 10 000 BTC is a very solid state (a little more than $The craziest sale for all time of existence of the bitcoin!

Do you know that in 2010, the programmer Laszlo Heinitz made perhaps the craziest purchase for the entire existence of bitcoin-bought two pizzas for 10 000 BTC.

However, in 2010-this purchase did not seem to be something out of the ordinary, except that it was paid in digital currency.

Today, the amount of 10 000 BTC is a very solid state (a little more than $70 million at the current market rate), usually with such figures on the Bank account people are included in the Forbes lists.

What do you think Laszlo Heinitz would buy today if he had such a sum in his “wallet”?

What would you buy?

🖥 https://buzcoin.io million at the current market rate), usually with such figures on the Bank account people are included in the Forbes lists.

What do you think Laszlo Heinitz would buy today if he had such a sum in his “wallet”?

What would you buy?

Source: https://medium.com/@buzcoin/the-craziest-sale-for-all-time-of-existence-of-the-bitcoin-43f2b0d95cd3
joann15

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 06:36:38 PM

Do you know that today online shopping has already gathered more than 1.6 billion users?

Information and marketing technologies continue to develop, and by 2021 it should lead to an increase in the audience of online stores to 2.14 billion people!

This rapid growth of the market will cause an increase in its volume to 4.88 billion US dollars in 2021.

The increase in the audience of online stores has made them a natural part of the development strategy of any commercial enterprise.

Rapid technological progress and popularization of the use of mobile gadgets put high demands on the e-Commerce market and make it meet all modern and the latest trends!

Yes and BUZAR is gonna be the face of online market and BUZCOIN is gonna be cryptocurrency on it. It's very soon our technologies are rapidly changing and in the near future everything will be online and connected in the internet and that's is the time BUZAR will see by other people why it is call SuperMarketPlace. Goodluck Buzcoin Team.

voltesbit777

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:48:41 PM

We remind you! The BUZAR & BUZCOIN Test Sale project is completed!

What was done during the test?

✅ Attended the conference "New Generation - New Technologies" at the AGENCY OF STRATEGIC INITIATIVES (ASI)

✅ BUZAR was presented at the first cryptoconference for women Cryptolady

✅ The team spoke at a joint event of the Parliamentary newspaper and the Youth Parliament of the State Duma of the Russian Federation

✅ We have received support not only from network users. But also from the authorities, which allowed us to make sure that our project is interesting and necessary

✅ Based on the interest shown, it was decided to speed up the development of individual applications as much as possible, which will be combined on the same platform on the basis of results - we have started developing the BUZAR messenger and will soon submit it to the public!

We thank everyone who has already supported BUZAR & BUZCOIN and stay in touch with you!

Stay with us and follow the project on social networks!

https://buzcoin.io/en

Source: https://golos.io/ito/@buzcoin/napominaem-testovyi-sale-proekta-buzar-and-buzcoin-zavershen#
voltesbit777

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:01:52 PM

source: https://medium.com/@buzcoin/do-you-know-that-today-online-shopping-has-already-gathered-more-than-1-6-trillion-users-743525f33b36
jashley

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:03:50 PM

One of the features of the project BUZAR-is a model "application in the application" implemented in the platform thanks to which hundreds and thousands of applications and companies will be able to integrate into its work through the open API and access to its client base.

✔️view concerts online;
✔️playing online games;
✔️reading of books;
✔️make group purchases;
✔️dispute resolutions, inside the platform with the help of her "Garant-system".

More information about the project BUZAR - on our official website  https://buzcoin.io

Thank you so much for sharing Buzcoin Team. This is what I am talking about an all in one platform, well for me BUZAR are really amazing because of those amazing features and for sure this will be like by the people of this world. I hope other people will see how really great BUZAR is especially those people not here in crpyto world.

GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE                               
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
╚               ▶ Twitter         ▶ Facebook         ▶ Youtube         ▶ WHhitepaper               ╝
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: