Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:06:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DAOstack: Complete Tools for Decentralized Collaboration at Scale  (Read 14518 times)
qianliwen888666

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:21:15 AM

DAOstack project team members are very strong, if more vigorous publicity, it will certainly attract a lot of investors long-term holdings.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTC786

Activity: 495
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:00:44 AM

Without better commercial marketing, DAO (Gen) is more like an obsolete product.
NakiRR

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:57:55 PM

Without better commercial marketing, DAO (Gen) is more like an obsolete product.
Obsolete product? Really? We now only on the start of the long road, i guess you know nothing about this and this is why you posting such messages. Try to read at least 20 minutes about them.
divowok
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:01:25 PM

"DAOstack's approach is not to build the castle, but rather to build building blocks that can be easily configured to architect the governance system for any given organization." - Josh Zemel, DAOstack

divowok
Copper Member

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:12:29 PM
Last edit: August 10, 2018, 08:23:30 PM by divowok

"DAOstack is ... an entirely new, bottom-up approach to solving the most complex challenges of decentralized scalability and governance."

divowok
Copper Member

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:33:55 PM
Last edit: August 10, 2018, 10:16:26 PM by divowok

BItBoy Crypto discusses how DAOstack can simplify the decision-making within a company with collective intelligence.

divowok
Copper Member

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:22:41 PM

"DAOstack is doing for blockchains what WordPress has done for the Web." - Martin Banov, Bitrates

mimipupu11

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:35:46 PM

cryptomiso is a cool website too - it lists all cryptocurrencies in order of commits on github, provides a decent indicator of work being carried out. DAOstack is nearly in the top 100 on that website, I think just outside atm which is impressive considering how new the project is.
hassanchahrour

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:36:30 PM

Is there actually another project roughly comparable to daostack?  (I know there were already two before, I just can't remember the name).  would be interesting above all whether there are new ones? very good if not.
ttookk

Activity: 994
Merit: 513

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:54:29 PM

Is there actually another project roughly comparable to daostack?  (I know there were already two before, I just can't remember the name).  would be interesting above all whether there are new ones? very good if not.

I'd say it has some similarity to Aragon.
divowok
Copper Member

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:32:47 PM

"We too, the citizens of the Ethereum ecosystem, have picked a tough road for ourselves. It is indeed one of the least travelled by in modern times, insofar as it forks unwaveringly away from the highway of centralization, which humankind has steadily if blindly marched on for most of its history. Luckily, we are in good company." - Gian Balsamo, Gnosis

datguyian

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:44:07 AM

The project is really interesting,the product that develops the team DAOstack is really in demand on the market,the development of decentralized applications,I really think very attractive,I will definitely follow the development of the project, and wait for its full implementation.

Pay attention to the trust ratings of the thread moderator. If that person is know for promoting scam ICOs, then there is a chance that this might also be one.

Are you talking about topic starter? That is just a bounty manager, his organization already held a lot of campaigns and there were a couple obvious scams, but in case of daostack i'm sure that it is not a scam, i'm watching it already a long time and didn't notice any scam behavior or something like that from their side.

Yes talking about the topic starter. If it's true that he promoted scam ICOs how can we know this one isn't a scam?

As for me i know that they are not scammers and really working on their product, partnerships etc. because i'm watching by them from the ICO stage and i still was not regret in case of project development. But there is a real problem with a token value, it already lost around 80% from ico price... and this is a real problem for all of us, still no one liquid exchange and small and not "quality" community. As for you, you should do your own research and you will find out that this project is definitely not just another scam story.

Maybe you are right but of course you have a look at the person's profile which made the announcement and negative trust doesn't help to build confidence.

i know this marketing team already a long time and it doesn't matter me too much, they can not know in advance what project is a scam and what is not, so that red trust don't worry me, it may be just a fight for a place under the sun among bounty managers or another competitors, who knows, we all already saw a lot of heated passions here on the forum for various reasons and it may be just another one.

That's important to note: you know them but what about those coming to this thread for the first time with not so much experience. They will think that something is fishy and that might slow down investment a good bit.

Maybe you are right, but people always should do their own research before invest in any project, if they do this than they can see that it is a legit project with real team and unique and promising subjects. It is also worth analyzing the code of their product and then all suspicions will be lifted.

Sure they should do their research but as the number of projects is increasing they will be more strict and take quick decision factors into account. Maybe it's not making a difference, just saying but I don't know.

i am very strict in case of new projects now too, and everyone should be strict too, a lot of real scammers are working on this market now and we must to be very careful every time when considering any investment opportunity. But in case of daostack i'm not doubting that everything will be ok, don't know why, just have a good feeling about this. And i'm watching by them and i like it. Of course there is a lot of questions about market making for GEN token, but i think they will do it in it's time, we need just relax and wait.

To some degree you can also tell by the nature of the project whether it might be a scam or not. If it's extremely fancy wording and the team looks weak it is a scam. If you have a professional team it can of course be a challenging white paper and still not mean it is a scam.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
DiVanah

Activity: 105

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:48:21 AM

DAOstack. as an operating system for collective intelligence
DAOSTACK empowers companies, funds, decentralized markets to make fast and innovative decisions on a large scale.
divowok
Copper Member

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:32:42 PM

DAOstack is excited to speak at Governança Descentralizada em Blockchain. Will we see you in Rio?

Godiva1298aba

Activity: 105

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:06:41 PM

. Is there any updates on the public launch of Alchemy? Or news on conferences you guys will be speaking at/attending over the next few weeks and months? I know exchanges are in the work, but outside of that interested to hear how things are going. The github progress looks great!
Hafwen124

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:07:09 PM

"BitGo is a blockchain software company that secures digital currency for institutional investors. Its technology solves the most difficult security, compliance and custodial problems associated with blockchain-based currencies, enabling the integration of digital currency into the global financial system. BitGo's customers, which include the world's largest cryptocurrency exchanges and financial institutions, conduct more than $10 billion in transactions monthly."
Darthswan

Activity: 818
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:20:39 PM

. Is there any updates on the public launch of Alchemy? Or news on conferences you guys will be speaking at/attending over the next few weeks and months? I know exchanges are in the work, but outside of that interested to hear how things are going. The github progress looks great!

Yes, Github is alive, I also like it) I also agree about new exchanges, they would add a bit of liquidity to the token, although of course, the code base should go first place, then about exchanges you can not worry.
I understand that the market is in a bearish stage but, Ico price 1$ and now price 0.038$ this is very sad  Sad

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Angel Di

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

EVOS

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:32:13 PM

Perhaps now this is exactly what it looks like at this stage. But I think you need to consider that the  DAOstack project is just beginning its long way, many have relied on the project  DAOstack and hope that in the future will get a good profit.
emreunsal10

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:50:11 PM

Perhaps now this is exactly what it looks like at this stage. But I think you need to consider that the  DAOstack project is just beginning its long way, many have relied on the project  DAOstack and hope that in the future will get a good profit.

exactly btc786. daostack should much more focus on marketing and advertisement. but in this bear market, i don't think anything can effect the price, except binance listing..
divowok
Copper Member

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:01:08 PM

"DAOs are emerging as such new possible cooperative formations on the blockchain... efficiently distributing resources along vectors that produce value in alignment with the collective value system of the greater majority."-

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: