Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:22:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty managers.  (Read 702 times)
prashanta
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:25:35 AM

Why do bounty managers on many projects not answer the questions of the participants? What about you? Have you asked them a question?

it depends on the manager of the bounty. Others just can't handle many inquiries because they handle not only one bounty. Its okay for me. But yeah its better if they answer our questions IF it is not on any description.
First of all a manager have to handle 2k-3k participants, in one project. So you can imagine that you could examine the bounty thread and telegram channel. If there you do now not locate the answer for your query, then you could ask a query in thread Bounty. Bounty managers are very busy and lead several campaigns. occasionally the bounty supervisor has his personal telegram channel where you could ask questions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:32:07 AM

Why do bounty managers on many projects not answer the questions of the participants? What about you? Have you asked them a question?

Not at all those who are handling 4 to 6 campaign are to busy to answer your queries, I also experience that if I have an important questions that I don't get answer I just leave the campaign, because they also need to address questions especially if its about wallet address.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
ellabanana

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:35:05 AM

Well, we should consider that they are also busy like us. They usually don't manage only one project. Also, did you donit through bounty thread? or did you send them message directly? Some of the manager would specify how do they want to be contacted with. Just be patient with them and if they don't really reply to you, probably, that project is not for you. If they don't know how to do their job, how can their project be also trusted.

tamango

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:41:51 AM

it depends from bounty manager to bounty manager.... someone prefer PM in telegram, others PM in bitcointak, others writing in bounty channels.... try to ask them how they prefer to be contacted.
Pr.Victus

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

Global loyalty & rewards

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:45:01 AM

The Bitcoin 2 great bounty manager who answers all the questions. Even after repeated. I can recommend it to attract in the future of the company.

GrannyC

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:55:07 AM

In many cases they are overwhelmed and managing 4 or 5 campaigns at the same time so it takes them a while to answer. In some occasions they may be plainly unprofessional and many times there are questions not worth answering.
Bokugo

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:05:28 PM

In many cases they are overwhelmed and managing 4 or 5 campaigns at the same time so it takes them a while to answer. In some occasions they may be plainly unprofessional and many times there are questions not worth answering.
You should read the bounty thread carefully as they already assume you already know the rules
and they are the reasons why they never responded. I also once sent a question but also did not get
an answer and after reading the reply from the thread, I found the answer.
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798

homt.net

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 12:08:14 PM

From my personal findings, I found out that work load is one of the biggest issues of many bounty project managers. Thus there is the tendency not to attend to your issues at the required time. However some of them are ill experience so they lack the ability to manage questions and issues of their clients promptly.

HOMT

Powered by,
4ernuy

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 12:10:30 PM

Bounty companies have become much more participants, they simply do not have time to answer all. It is best to write in telegram, there are more chances to reach managers

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
fortelen

Activity: 728

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:25:54 PM

Bounty manager is also a human as us. Probably we can demand the bounty manager to be professional in doing their task, including answering the questions by the participants. However, there are some possibilities that make them not answer the questions. First, it may be the difference of the time zone where the bounty manager live. Second, it may be because lots of participants ask the similar questions and the bounty manager has answered it. third, the question may have been stated in the thread. And then, the bounty manager may be also very busy because he also must calculate and analyze the tasks done by the participants.
However, it is also annoying when we ask for the important thing and we don't get the answer. It's very bad. A good bounty manager should do their job well, but we as a participant also should be patient and understand the situation. 

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
Btcwashu

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:27:10 PM

You should read the bounty thread carefully as they already assume you already know the rules
and they are the reasons why they never responded. I also once sent a question but also did not get
an answer and after reading the reply from the thread, I found the answer.

Being a bounty manager is not a easy job not all your questions can answer with the bounty manager. We must give a consideration to all the bounty manager and lets pray the project they handle are being successful.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:33:55 PM

Why do bounty managers on many projects not answer the questions of the participants?
What are the type of questions the participants are asking? Maybe they are generic and the answer is pretty obvious? or the managers are quite busy to answer it one by one.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Rob768

Activity: 324

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:39:49 PM

I advise all my friends to pay attention to the bounty of the project Manager.I believe that this is incredibly important and plays a huge role in the work of the project
kortwyss

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:51:04 PM

I myself can not understand why, but many bounty managers are pretty rude and often do not respond to messages, at least in chat. I think this is due to the volume of incoming information that they have to process.
Tosin12

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 12:53:05 PM

Well considering the numbers of users of bitcointalk doing bounty campaign it's only bot that can answer all questions from thousands within limited time so we can't blame the bounty managers because what they do is complex
f4t4l

Activity: 200

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:11:06 PM

bounty Manager is always the face of the project so you just need to pay attention to this person because it also depends on your income

Xxmodded

Activity: 2254
Merit: 309

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:13:13 PM

depending on what you are asking, I think some managers are quite respectful of the participants. before you ask directly to the manager, you should make a post in the bounty thread with your question. usually if the manager is not busy, he will respond directly to your questions related to the campaign

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
rachelia13

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:19:22 PM

Not all the managers wont answer your question, i have participated most of the campaigns from different campaign managers and i have seen  their personalities,one good manager for example is wapwinter, he is active in telegram groups he will reply everytime someone is askign questions,if you pm him you will get replies,which is why i am following his campaigns! he is not acepting scam projects.
Do not forget about Sylon, one of the best bounty managers that i know. He always answers any questions and pm that asked by his bounty campaign participants even though he handles many successful projects. I am very respectful with bounty managers like this. Sometimes there are bounty managers who do not respond the questions on their bounty threads, but some of them make a telegram group for keep in touch with all the bounty participants. We can ask any questions related to bounty and help each other to answer for the same questions that have been asked.
Cocojam0610
Copper Member

FILIPINO TRANSLATOR

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 01:22:49 PM

A lot of them handles a lot of bounties. They can not just earn from one project without assurance that project will succeed. So basically, they need to earn more by doing more.

patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:24:00 PM

bounty Manager is always the face of the project so you just need to pay attention to this person because it also depends on your income
Yes, they are the one that manages the campaign so definitely they are in charge of all the rules of the ICO campaigns or any other campaigns that related for promoting and advertising such company. We need to always read the rules of the campaign to be able to get stakes every week. As bounty managers needed a campaigners that always stick to their rules given by them. So if someone don't abide it, don't whine at them because it's their fault for not following the rules at the start.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: