Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 12:07:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty managers.  (Read 702 times)
Donnie_28

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:26:20 PM

I think other bounty managers are too busy handling different campaigns. Others managers are answering questions on telegram others are in the thread. Others manager has their own form of asking concern with the participants

ginika

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:36:12 PM

bounty managers are also human like us. being a bounty manager is a difficult job and there is also another reason why a manager will not answer or not respond promptly to questions asked by participants.
1. bounty managers handle many campaigns so they have no time to answer questions asked by the participants.
2. probably because many participants are asking the same question. if you want to ask something, make sure your question is not asked by the previous participant.
xTachibana

Activity: 164

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:37:46 PM

I believe that bounty Manager has an incredibly important mission and a huge responsibility.hope that in my projects good managers

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]              Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program              [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●   TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
sale.kripta

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:38:53 PM

I met a topic in the Russian-language forum in which I talked about bounty managers, their advantages and disadvantages. Here is the link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2845483.0
Coltpython

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 01:39:13 PM

I wrote an article sometime ago without knowing the bounty closes that same day. I had opened the bounty registration form earlier and it was fine so after I finished writing the article the form closed. I begged the bounty manager but she refused. I really felt bad that day. All my efforts wasted on that article thinking I could get it through to the bounty manager in charge.

Myeth1

Activity: 35
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:50:58 PM

Why do bounty managers on many projects not answer the questions of the participants? What about you? Have you asked them a question?

Usually, those bounty managers are trying to manage many campaigns, so you need to make sure your question is answered. I have read many questions like that, which are bold or red to catch the attention of the manager.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
FXPay.IO ║ A Decentralized Gateway to The World's Digital Ecosystem (https://fxpay.io/)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
megan57

Activity: 152
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:20:24 PM

I have been through and I follow the campaign and I ask the Campaign Manager, the manager responds to my questions even though they are not directly answered. Maybe the managers are busy so nga can answer the questions you ask.
Tynovten_

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:22:39 PM

Sometimes some bounty managers, in a thread they announces how to communicate & I'm success to get the answer after following they instruction. For example pm btt or telegram.

But there is one bounty manager who is so cruel because they doesn't respond me. Otherwise I report a cheater

iAMawi123

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 03:28:33 PM

They might be busy monitoring other campaigns that they currently manage. Some other bounty managers respond faster than you expect. But in my own opinion, it is an utmost duty of the bounty manager to cater the needs of the participants prior to each campaign.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄████████████▄░░▄████████████▄
░░░░░░░░█▄▀█████████████████████████▀▄█
░░░░░░░░███▄▀█████████████████████▀▄███
░░░░░░░░█████▄▀█████████████████▀▄█████
░░░░░░░░███████▄▄▀███████████▀▄▄███████
░░░░░░░░██████████▄▄▀█████▀▄▄██████████
░░░░░░░░█████████████▄▀█▀▄█████████████
░░░░░░░░▀▀█████████████░░████████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████░░██████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████░░████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████░░███████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░███████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██████░░██████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███░░███▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

TEMCO

██████████
█░░░░░░░░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀░░░░█
██████████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░██
░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░█▌
░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░▄▀░░░██
░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░▐█
░██░░░░░░▄██▀░░░█▌
░▀▀█████▀░░░░░░██
░░░██▀▀█▄▄░░░░█▌
░░░█▄░░██▀▀▀▄██
░░░█▄█▀
Yarsk

Activity: 448
Merit: 122

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:31:07 PM
Merited by cizatext (1)

A lot of the bounty managers always respond to question and carry out the correction put forward to them from the bounty participants, but to some others the are so lazy that they don't even check they bounty threads from time to time but I can point some bounty managers who are prompt and always available to answer any questions.
avirdoz
Legendary

Activity: 1191
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:34:18 PM

The speed of response to your message depends on the workload of the bounty manager. Also, usually they write rules (do not PM, spam, etc.), and by following them, you increase the chances of a quick response.
blazingshockwave

Activity: 173

Astorgame.com | ICO is LIVE | Get Your Bonus

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:35:03 PM

Why do bounty managers on many projects not answer the questions of the participants? What about you? Have you asked them a question?
I don't normally send a personal message on bounty managers unless it is necessary. Make sure to read first the announcement thread before ask a question. Bounty managers are also busy doing their work and they have less time in answering your inquiries.

Astorgame.com  | eSports & Online Gambling | ICO is LIVE
BONUS for early investors
▬▬▬ ◈◈  Website ◈◈  Whitepaper ◈◈  ANN thread ◈◈  Facebook ◈◈  Twitter ◈◈  Telegram ▬▬▬
Experia

Activity: 924
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:35:14 PM

Maybe the participants were asking the questions that not covered by their job description or sometimes the question arent related to the campaign or the question were not that clear because campaign manager are always busy for the inqury so if the question were not clear manager prefer to ignore it.
delarossa

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

MINTER

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 03:38:55 PM

Each manager must have different characters. Some are responsive or not. Or maybe they also limit themselves not to answer questions from participan because it is too sensitive. I've also asked about campaign issues to some managers, some are replying and some are not. If the bounty you follow has a manager who is responsive to your questions, it can be said that the manager cares and can definitely help you.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
google98

Activity: 360

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:39:00 PM

I think almost all managers are working on many projects, which I think requires a lot of time. I personally had to ask several times some bounty manager and he always answered me timely and correct.  Smiley Smiley

Sexie

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:45:18 PM

I think bounty managers are so enthusiasm. Even though they are so busy with their work , they have still enough time for everybody to answer everyone’s question. Try to join telegram of your bounty campaign , I’m very sure they will not ignored you. Bounty managers are helpful  with their members too. They will give informations about your bounty campaign either it is already finish until the ICO presale.

center]EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) The Future of Hospitality
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ?   Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019 [/center]
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:51:03 PM

yes, I often find this. and a lot happened to the question on the bounty tread. i never ask on bounty thread, because they provide a place on telegram or twitter. but if the manager does not provide telegram. I direct the inbox to the question. but it takes time to answer it.
hunnykaushal

Activity: 448
Merit: 137

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:00:01 PM

There is nothing like this that Bounty manager don't reply.

In most of cases i see bounty manager or team member do reply.

As i did manage bounty of one coin and handling bounty is quite a busy job but if we will handle it with proper technique then there will be no problem at all.

There are some bounty managers who are handling more than 1-2-3 bounties so they are quite busy and will reply rarely.

Now a days, it is great that bounty telegram groups are different than project telegram group, so manager pinned message with important information regarding bounty.

Thank you
Ludmilla_rose1995

Activity: 1560
Merit: 157

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:09:30 PM

a bounty manager is a busy person. his job is not only to answer 1 by 1 questions of the participants, usually he has written clearly in their thread. so we as participants must diligently read more thoroughly. and not all bounty managers did not answer the participants' questions

Ereun

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:10:39 PM

I think they have a team in every project that is promoted or can say one project there is one person who manage because we know bounty manager has many projects, It all depends on the management there is someone who is responsive and some are indifferent when we want to complain. The most important thing is to ask in accordance with the problems we have and understand every campaign rule they make.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: