Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:03:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to know when to BUY?  (Read 1995 times)
gudrun

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:22:51 PM

Hello,

Can somebody explain how to decide buying an altcoin?

Let me write what I know;
  • Check the coinmarketcap.com and choose ones with high volume
  • Check the projects
  • Check the chart, if it is pumped, don't buy, wait
  • Check the chart, if it is dumping, wait low volatility

Please correct and/or add other ideas to help noob traders like me Smiley

I will try to give merits to good posts as much as I can.

Thanks.
The market is showing signs of a continuation of the downturn as bitcoins are beginning to fall back, which has led to a drop in altcoin prices. This adjustment of the bitcoin I analyze will be the final correction to continue to increase in the long term. So you can keep $ 7000 to buy the bitcoin at the best price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Delima Manis

Activity: 59
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:45:29 AM

the right time to buy is when the price goes down and when the price is red, and you can sell it when the price is back green, never buy when the price is green and never sold when the price is red
This is very important information and can only be known if you study more and more about the market and technology. Research normally guides you to answers that cannot be normally answered with common knowledge. Besides, the time to buy is normally the time when the prices of the coins are low and stable which attracts the top notch investors having a deep interest in the market.

This assumption is not entirely true, if the bearish is strong then the price will continue to fall and if we buy the coin amid the fluctuations, then you will suffer a deeper loss, we need to see the signal indicator trend to know when the coin is experiencing a correction period and tend to have a price stable under the pattern.

BITWINGS - Guaranteed worth $0.20
Minephone - First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/month (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
tailwate07

Activity: 368
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:41:52 AM

Combination of technical and fundamental analysis is really help to get more profit from trading. When to decide buy any coin i always used charting to know the price in support or resistance area. Beside that news related crypto also help me to decide which coin is better to buy.
Chart analysis and the technical analysis is something which can help you in having some fair idea of the market will behave in the coming days and that you can then plan something better by keeping all those things in your mind. I only know one thing and that is you go for buying of the coins only when rest of the investors are busy in panic selling and that the market value of the coins starts dropping down.
Linhkej

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:56:19 AM

Hello,

• Check the projects

Thanks.
I think that is the basic knowledge that any trader knows. It is important that we have a foresight. we need more analysis. community, investor, founder and staff. These are the points that need to be analyzed. if it is all professional and experienced in the technology industry. that would be a worthy investment altcoin in the long term.
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:44:49 PM

the right time to buy is when the price goes down and when the price is red, and you can sell it when the price is back green, never buy when the price is green and never sold when the price is red
This is very important information and can only be known if you study more and more about the market and technology. Research normally guides you to answers that cannot be normally answered with common knowledge. Besides, the time to buy is normally the time when the prices of the coins are low and stable which attracts the top notch investors having a deep interest in the market.

This assumption is not entirely true, if the bearish is strong then the price will continue to fall and if we buy the coin amid the fluctuations, then you will suffer a deeper loss, we need to see the signal indicator trend to know when the coin is experiencing a correction period and tend to have a price stable under the pattern.
Whatever you have said is right but let me clear this to you that relying on the indicators is not enough as we will have to know about real transaction volumes and fake ones,. So this way you will earn even more, buy when the market is red, as it shows price is going low these days and it will increase very soon, while if you have more bitcoin it will be the time to hold them. Bitcoin fluctuates only to give us a sign that price is low so buy more and earn more with passage of time price will surely increase.
tesla80 (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 89

Full Stack Engineer

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:54:34 PM

This topic is collecting really good answers, I hope it helps everyone. I believe sharing the knowledge will not make us poor. There are many people losing their money without knowing why, some ideas can help them to understand why they lose money after they buy, because they cannot find the right moment of buying. So the coin continues to fall... Me or someone else need to pick best answers into a single post.

Cyber Security, Mobile Security, Web/Desktop/Embedded Programming, Electronics, M2M, IoT
atetess

Activity: 305

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:24:31 PM

For me,  the right time to buy is that when the market are all down,  grab it while the price is on the difficult situation and sell it when the price is moving upward and you tjink that the price is really nice.

Miracleismyidol

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:33:35 PM

Hello,

• Check the projects

Thanks.

If you want to check it using chart, technically you need to mastering trendline drawing. If price hits the line, that could be a signal to buy or sell. But note that, it is not always valid signal so we should use other supporting tools like indicators and news.
I think technical analysis can not help you at the moment, the market is volatile and hard to kick, you can see that bitcoin prices are fluctuating strongly and are in a bear market. Long term, so the latcoin trade at this time the risk will be very high and you will lose very heavily if the transaction fails. I think you should stay out and wait for the market to stabilize.
Kita Kita

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:39:01 PM

If the bitcoin falls or rises then altcoin will drop. that's the current cycle.
that's when we buy altcoin, usually altcoin down 20%. Good chance to buy coins that have big vol and then hold.
For me it is easy to know when to Buy, and we will know if it is the perpect time to buy when the prices of all coins in the market will dump or will be very low in the market, and when the price of all coins willnbe stable it is really good time to buy.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
htconem7

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:46:40 PM

it is very hard to know then we buy,it need exp,with me I will set price for coin I want to buy,i and buy a little and a little,i don't buy one time,nobody can buy at bottom and sell at top
With a constantly changing market, I think you should not trade without such a plan, the market is fluctuating continuously and bitcoin prices are not a specific trend, so In order to successfully trade, you will need to follow the discipline and plan laid out, always with technical analysis combined with market information.
Vness10

Activity: 372

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:52:14 PM

Hello,

• Check the projects

Thanks.
All you mentioned is right because that's a right thing to do when you buy in crypto and when you want to invest. Much better that we know the strategy in crypto because  it's important.

http://7hash.com?ref=7f466fb77323861
Tanmoy98

Activity: 325

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:24:23 AM

I think when the market is red then buy some altcoins for trading.But you have to check the coins details if the coins development process is not so good then you can't buy the coins.Here I suggest some altcoins for trading-
1. Waves
2. Cred
3. Aion
4. Mgo
ScroodjMoney

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:46:02 AM

For buying, we have to consider many calculations and chart reading because we have to check the previous price of the coin because if we buy them at the high value, we have to wait long to sell them in the market.
eloymjb

Activity: 247

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:37:59 AM

for buying you need to consider all the previous transaction of your chosen coins. and the support on buy orders in that way you can make small risk in your trading. if you can read a chart thats a better. but to be simple according to all experts when the market is green its time to sell and when the markets are red its time to buy.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM TWITTER INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
htconem7

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:41:11 AM

Hello,

• Check the projects

Thanks.
I believe that this time is not really great for you to buy, the market is constantly fluctuating and difficult to guess so to be able to trade at this time is very difficult. Bitcoin prices are constantly changing so you need to be careful in all your decisions. Always obey the rules and follow the rules.
tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:21:55 AM
Merited by tesla80 (3)

Hello,

• Check the projects

Thanks.
What i often do is:
  • Check their website and all information related are real
  • Check if the manager care about the project
  • Check how big is their community, their parner
  • Check current price, chart
TehJoker

Activity: 157

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:47:28 AM

I do not think that we cant buy any right coin with your notes. The market has changed so much. You cant trade or invest based on the technical skills. You need get secret news in the market.
tesla80 (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 89

Full Stack Engineer

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:03:33 AM

Hello,

• Check the projects

Thanks.
What i often do is:
  • Check their website and all information related are real
  • Check if the manager care about the project
  • Check how big is their community, their parner
  • Check current price, chart
That's the needed format for advices. Thanks for your ideas, they are common but I give you merits because of the short and easy explanation.

Cyber Security, Mobile Security, Web/Desktop/Embedded Programming, Electronics, M2M, IoT
ulages

Activity: 74
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 02:50:47 PM

Its the one same thing just that I get in another post contrary to it that is 'how to know when to sell' LOL but you can use technical analysis
 and graphs

gemstra  |▌  The Future of Social Selling  |▌  A blockchain infrastructure
● ● ● ●  for the biggest gig economy of tomorrow  ● ● ● ●
dendenseptember

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 03:10:45 PM

i think this time, buy now BTC is down, and all altcoins too. but considering its your choice just like trade at your own risk. and also you have to check always cmc price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: