Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 10:14:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how often do you check BTC price and how to cope with stress?  (Read 2719 times)
atliens99

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:58:49 PM

only check it once every month or so.  The price will always go up in the long run.  Your not donig yourself any favors by causing yourself stress because you check the prices every 2 minutes.
renz0

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:04:49 PM

I've been using my coins.ph wallet for e-loading services and bill payments everyday.As much as I would not like to see the price of bitcoin, I can't avoid to take a glimpse into it since everyday I'm doing transactions on paying bills and mobile loads.And to avoid stress when seeing the price is dropping slowly,I just train myself to believe that this bearish market is just temporary and there's nothing to worry about because anytime bullish market will take place.
etron

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:23:35 PM

how often do you check BTC price and how to cope with stress associated with this?  I am checking it every few hours and it drives me crazy and makes me anxious. Is there anybody in a similar situation and how do you cope with this?

PS: I was trying to do this once a month, but I think, I missed the beginning of the bear market in January this year because of this.  

Thanks,
Mike
I see daily market price movements because I make short-term investments so as often as I can check the market, in dealing with stress if the market is red, I do a free coin search on some sites that offer free coins.
natka

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:30:23 PM

I've been using my coins.ph wallet for e-loading services and bill payments everyday.As much as I would not like to see the price of bitcoin, I can't avoid to take a glimpse into it since everyday I'm doing transactions on paying bills and mobile loads.And to avoid stress when seeing the price is dropping slowly,I just train myself to believe that this bearish market is just temporary and there's nothing to worry about because anytime bullish market will take place.
The main thing is that your choice for investment is really promising, rather than risk distressed or too new coins that can play a cruel joke with you. Although in any case, if your investment in the airwaves and Bitcoin will bother you, then it's much easier to cope with this.
Jesabela04

Activity: 540

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:47:24 PM

how often do you check BTC price and how to cope with stress associated with this?  I am checking it every few hours and it drives me crazy and makes me anxious. Is there anybody in a similar situation and how do you cope with this?

PS: I was trying to do this once a month, but I think, I missed the beginning of the bear market in January this year because of this.  

Thanks,
Mike

I am not checking the prices very often because sometimes as the prices drop down it also affects us emotionally that we sometimes do panic selling without thinking about it first. We should just keep calm during the red days of the market and just stay positive.
YoungMaster

Activity: 462

MYCRYPTOBANK.IO

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:12:18 PM

On 2017 I spent 2 - 3 times a day to check the price of bitcoin on the market and yes that was a stressful especially when the price slump.
Now I only look the market 3 times a week, but if the market begins to crash again then I stop looking at the market for days until everything recovers because that can brought a feel of anxious. Grin

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Grayy

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:19:34 PM

I check bitcoin price more than 10 times every day. In crypto I believe in being abreast of latest development so I can choose my next move tactfully. The current dip is quite distressing but we have seen bitcoin recover from worse dips.
samycoin

Activity: 812

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:25:10 PM

Thanks,
Mike
I'm not always checking it the price in the market i just continue what I'm doing buying and hold if it's needed. I don't want stress my self about the price because it brings me  impatience decisions. So that's why I never check the market price.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
DirtMcGirt36

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:30:06 AM

I look at it on a longer timeframe and a log scale.  Helps to ease much of the anxiety
FUD Expert

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:52:29 AM

On 2017 I spent 2 - 3 times a day to check the price of bitcoin on the market and yes that was a stressful especially when the price slump.
Now I only look the market 3 times a week, but if the market begins to crash again then I stop looking at the market for days until everything recovers because that can brought a feel of anxious. Grin

This year is completely a cruel experience for bitcoin users and investors. I thought I was going back to my normal routine like checking crypto 3x a day because of the effect of Consensus but it did not so I avoid looking at it for a while until now because it is giving me too much stress.
seinzein

Activity: 359
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 03:38:32 AM

I did it too when the price of btc still up.
Not in recently..
Because watching market in lower price just make me sad.
I am holding some coins, so when btc is down, absolutely many coins are down too.
That's why i Seldom to check it any more.
I just want to check it if i heard the price is getting green.

yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 03:56:52 AM

This year is completely a cruel experience for bitcoin users and investors. I thought I was going back to my normal routine like checking crypto 3x a day because of the effect of Consensus but it did not so I avoid looking at it for a while until now because it is giving me too much stress.

This is the way to go when you don't want to have stress. For those trading daily, they do not have a choice but to look at the price always because it has a big effect on how they are going to trade but if you are an investor then better log out from exchange or sites related to bitcoin for some time to avoid stress. Some people even uninstall their apps related to cryptocurrency like blockfolio because they are frustrated when they are looking the bloody prices. Do what you love to cope with stress like playing sports perhaps or watch a movie and let your mind be out of crypto thoughts once in a while. Go out and maybe travel with your family.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
ngacengan

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:37:22 AM

I do not see too many bitcoin prices because honestly I have a job in the real world so do not often see the condition of the price in the exchange place, if I always see the place of exchange then my work will be disturbed.
ncn1992vn

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:49:01 AM

There is a very simple way to help you solve this problem it is: "Don't check when BTC down price"
And combined with that is using a BOT to notify you when the BTC up price
You will know when the Green trading floor and back, then try to forget about it
realBitcoiner

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:47:14 AM

I usually check btc price once or twice daily. It is very stressful to check bitcoin price often. I avoid checking btc price, as it is not required.
I check the price once a day and sometimes late at night. Because in the morning I calculate the profit and loss in my investment and sometimes at night. If you have invested for long time there is no need to check the price daily or many times in a single day because by this way you will increase your headache and nothing else. Leaving for some time is good to cope with stress.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
wack slacker

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:08:20 AM

I often check the price of bitcoin and some other altcoin increase or decrease, about 1 hour I turn on Blogfolio and check them. I feel that it is a pretty meaningless thing but it has become accustomed to that. Given the current market situation I think it will take a long time to bitcoin and market recovery and I hope BTC will soon return to 20k usd
vinbentrob

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:14:36 AM

Depending on what I am doing in the market at a giving time,  I do not bother to check my long term holding regardless of the price.  My daily trading is however different,  I have to check prices to be sure my trading is in order!

coinwizard_

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:14:17 PM

Due to the depressing bear market i have stopped looking at blockfolio as it just makes me feel worse than i already do! I used to check it several times a day but haven't done in days. I'll wait for better news first

CRYPTOCIRCLEX | THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
✪╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣✪
susuberuang

Activity: 926

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:31:27 PM

I do not really see the price of bitcoin at the exchange because I think if I see too much bitcoin prices will actually make my mental to be very disturbed because it will be easily influenced by the talk of others even affected by the game that has a very much capital that is able manipulating prices.
Stephgmnl

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:15:52 PM

With the situation of the market right now,  I suggest that stop looking at it from time to time.. Once a day is ok..  But if its stressing you out then stop looking at it. Maybe 3x a week is good,  do your best to do something else and not focus on what is happening with crypto currency. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: