Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:29:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What Do You Look for in a New Project?  (Read 1981 times)
Candice

Activity: 285
Merit: 35

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:58:18 AM

Title says it all. If you're looking to invest in an ICO or pre-ICO blockchain project, what's 1-2 attributes that are most important to you? Market size/potential? Management team? Technology that is distinctive? Strong white paper? Social media following? Other...

Aaaaaaaand go!
Hi, when talking to the new ICO, I looking for the new solutions, new production, new user experiences...etc And the final point is the marketing strategy of their ICO. If the marketing is good, their token will to the moon!
To be honest, many projects now rely on an excellent marketing plan to succeed in holding ICO, because most of the items are only tested by time to know the results.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Triopeloda

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:58:47 AM

in my opinion, if the number of new projects has increased in recent months in the cryptocurrency unit. As the volume of money increases, the stock market begins to attract producers and also wants to share knowledge for the project that I will follow, and also look for projects to be good and also reliable.

gumpoh

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:59:17 AM

First of all, we must review the white paper and analyze it. If the project product is highly feasible, then I will judge whether it can be invested according to the community's heat and team strength. In fact, there are still many places to be investigated, so be careful.
Television123

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:00:07 AM

Well for me I look out for the team, are they really good? what previous experience do they have in the project they want to do? I will check if they have prototype, I can't give you my money with only ideas on the white paper, we all have an idea, so show me something first, mvp is accepted. I also check their road map and their token metrics, very important
patykuprova

Activity: 364

Creative & digital marketing agency

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 07:11:29 AM

Title says it all. If you're looking to invest in an ICO or pre-ICO blockchain project, what's 1-2 attributes that are most important to you? Market size/potential? Management team? Technology that is distinctive? Strong white paper? Social media following? Other...

Aaaaaaaand go!
Hi, when talking to the new ICO, I looking for the new solutions, new production, new user experiences...etc And the final point is the marketing strategy of their ICO. If the marketing is good, their token will to the moon!
To be honest, many projects now rely on an excellent marketing plan to succeed in holding ICO, because most of the items are only tested by time to know the results.

I agree with you, nowadays many successful ICO based on good marketing strategy although their ICO doesn't have any special ideas.

I have finished kyc but not get token yet. Telegram @BeansreaL
My Erc-20 address: 0xe3e21e290544471facac5b9fb51127b1a0725710
carrigan

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:19:33 AM

I think before investing in ICO. Should we did see from some important aspects to assess the project. Whether it is a good project. Or is a project that is less good. And can not only be seen from one or two important aspects of the course.
Beazerdred

Activity: 242

CRYPTASSIST.io

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:19:51 AM

For me, the most important thing in a new project is his idea and a good professional team that will be able to implement it

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
ace4549

Activity: 699
Merit: 438

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:20:46 AM

I am currently looking for the great deal, a investment that can help me a lot wherein all investment that I have, can be used in future and and have a great value as well in future.
Genosx

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:14:22 PM

To be honest I’m looking for a good deal that can makes me really profitable in this industry at the same time reliable and trusted company and also to less worry about losing money or what.
miejokky

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:50:21 AM

The first thing I always look at the idea of ​​the project and how the team is able to implement the project, that is, I look at the product, if it is on the team, because very often I just do not see it, basically I see some directors
Gelesko

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:54:27 AM

Aaaaaaaand go!
I look at white paper, but not in detail. I research and see what the project is all about, when the team was developed and what it has on offer, I mean road map. The bigger chance of a success is when the project was developed before 2016\2017, not at the beginning of 2018. I think projects that was teamed up at the beginning of 2018 are a waste of time, as it is way to quick for them to run an ICO.

tranb9681

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:10:25 PM

The first thing I look at in the new crypto project is the technology and the idea, and how it can be applied and whether it is needed today. Then I look at the command, and very well I study the advisers of the crypto project. Soon there will be a rating of advisers, it will very much help in investing.
tramadols

Activity: 239

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:17:13 PM

Aaaaaaaand go!

everything should be a comparison in the investigation and analysis, remember it is not easy to benefit from investment or anything else in this industry. so it is very necessary to involve knowledge, experience and discussion.

tableofcontents

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:30:01 PM

Aaaaaaaand go!

First I look at the project that it actually does and see all the information, whether or not the project is legitimate or not because the problem with the ICO's right now is that, the projects are all crappy. That's why it doesn't survive. That or the project is a complete scam.
WARlrus

Activity: 110

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:07:25 PM

In my experience, the purpose of product and the quality of the team are two best things you must consider before investing in any project. Dont focus on the multimedia or the fund too much, it just make you waste your time

Virtual Rehab➣➣➣ Psychological Rehabilitation for Vulnerable Populations
gempil

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:51:06 PM

The most important attribute for me in following an ICO is that minimal sales achievement has reached softcap, then a strong white paper. For me 2 things are very important to take precedence, considering there are many projects that currently fail, so as to minimize the risk of a failure or loss for us is to synchronize a sales achievement with whitepaper, ICO is based on a strong whitepaper and qualified, then has a great opportunity to increase its price continuously. Programs that are more inclined to follow me also bounty campaign.
darkangel020716

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:53:47 PM

Aaaaaaaand go!
The most important for me to look is the team if they are verified or not aside from that if the whole team has a picture together attending on event after that the project if they are on a planning stage or the apps is fully developed and the whitepaper and roadmap if they meet the details in their timeline.
novita_gendut

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:35:21 AM

Aaaaaaaand go!
I am looking for a good project and can be profitable because now many new projects but also a lot of fraud, therefore, I am looking for a good project that can be good for the future and can be profitable as well as a good project and many people who join the project and can be successful

MrSpasybo

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:17:55 PM

I'm looking for:
1/ Technology
2/ Pro. team
3/ Partners
4/ Community

One of the best ICOs is Organicco. Team has company, technology and partner.
You can check here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3379079
traktornut

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:20:19 PM

I'm looking at all the information on the new project. especially I look that for the Manager conducts it. I have a black list of managers I shouldn't work with.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: