Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:57:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 [ANN][ICO] EXOLOVER - WE ARE TRANSFORMING THE SEX INDUSTRY 🔥  (Read 76227 times)
Planton

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:03:04 AM

This project is present with a concept that contains adult content. in the country of Indonesia adult content is still considered taboo and something that is considered less good. But hopefully this project can run smoothly as expected, the concept used is very interesting by not using physical contact but can be satisfied with its passion is very interesting, if this team work hard with the promotion with the vigorous and good will certainly be able to attract investors, good luck future .
We wish you the best for this project, hopefully this project can succeed.
and you are right, to be able to reach the target, all teams must promote this project with very good, that could convince many potential investors to join the project.
of course. due to the success of a project depends on all the teams that are working in this project, but I believe that all of the teams in this project definitely always do the best job.
KotanKmu

Activity: 172
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:29:12 AM

This project is present with a concept that contains adult content. in the country of Indonesia adult content is still considered taboo and something that is considered less good. But hopefully this project can run smoothly as expected, the concept used is very interesting by not using physical contact but can be satisfied with its passion is very interesting, if this team work hard with the promotion with the vigorous and good will certainly be able to attract investors, good luck future .
and you are right, to be able to reach the target, all teams must promote this project with very good, that could convince many potential investors to join the project.
of course. due to the success of a project depends on all the teams that are working in this project, but I believe that all of the teams in this project definitely always do the best job.
I agree with all of it, indeed this project will fail and success depends by the teams involved, I'm sure those involved here will do their best and will give satisfactory results and no doubt the project will be a success.
allfriends88

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:32:03 AM

right, because the team obviously wants the best for its projects and I hope the team spirit continue to manage and develop the projects.
dinominggu

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:42:18 AM

right, because the team obviously wants the best for its projects and I hope the team spirit continue to manage and develop the projects.
let alone supported with an interesting concept about adult content so I thought it could attract a lot of support for this project so that the future can be smoothly and successfully.
Jaka.Sembuh

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:08:04 AM

let alone supported with an interesting concept about adult content so I thought it could attract a lot of support for this project so that the future can be smoothly and successfully.
Let's see how the development of this project in the future. Hopefully this project was able to achieve success with ease.
rezakurnia66

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:28:12 AM

Let's see how the development of this project in the future. Hopefully this project was able to achieve success with ease.
I myself also hope that the project can be realized due to the look of the concept of adult content is very interesting. Hopefully a lot of investors who join the project later.

Alex6562 (OP)

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:19:01 AM

I would like to see information about your project in the rating agencies ICO. What will experts say about your project?
Now our project is analyzed by many experts and I will certainly give you links to their reviews when they are done.
lomakin.ivan

Activity: 44

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:47:00 AM

While speaking with CEO in january i was excited abot the project! Great idea and may be next big thing!
ChristopherHolan

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:37:11 AM

I am interested, but can this actuality be done in our life time ?
heru ardhianta

Activity: 358

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:17:16 PM

EXOLOVER project brings a new style business concept which where based blockchain hopefully this project can help and can be in the interest by many people
stronger2

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:51:40 PM

EXOLOVER is a project that has its own uniqueness hopefully this project can get a lot of support from investors and bounty hunter
Onatarmedracen

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:45:39 PM

Is it correct to assume that we will need some tokens to operate your platform and use the services?
Absolutely true. All EXO tokens will be used in our platform.
Have you already talked to the representatives of the exchanges about the future listing of your tokens? If the project is successful, many of your investors will be happy to fix the profit.
hov777

Activity: 249

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:36:20 PM

And given the fact that the project has a bounty, the hunters will be happy to collapse the price of the token.
Artifex
Legendary

Activity: 1490
Merit: 1019

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 07:44:55 PM

I would like to see information about your project in the rating agencies ICO. What will experts say about your project?
Now our project is analyzed by many experts and I will certainly give you links to their reviews when they are done.

Thank you! This will be important information for investors. Can I participate in the Bounty campaign to support this project?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
profit59

Activity: 826
Merit: 109

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:47:43 PM

And given the fact that the project has a bounty, the hunters will be happy to collapse the price of the token.

I do not think that the Bounty members will be able to seriously affect the price of the EXOLOVER tokens. Sell ​​only those who do not look to the future. I do not think that there will be many such people
zorik982

Activity: 393
Merit: 103

TERA smart money [Adviser 1056]

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:15:12 PM

EXOLOVER is a project that has its own uniqueness hopefully this project can get a lot of support from investors and bounty hunter

Undoubtedly this project deserves attention! It is important how the marketing campaign will be organized. Nowadays it often happens that marketing comes to the fore

johnywalkerrr

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:05:40 PM

How do you think, what is sex in our life? What made you to create this platform? Not all of people need sex so much. But those who need have partners or use other devices. Why do they need do choose you?
Kpss_pro

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:19:55 PM

I agree, well the project is still new which we need wait for further more updates. Obviously, advertisements are the best part to be known but somehow they need enough time to think what will be the best since many competitors around here in crypto currency community.
Nskaolimpiyskiy

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:32:37 PM

I agree, well the project is still new which we need wait for further more updates. Obviously, advertisements are the best part to be known but somehow they need enough time to think what will be the best since many competitors around here in crypto currency community.
Sex is an integral part of our life!  People think about it many times a day) You know it) Many of us dream to obtain sexual relaxation without the help of a partner. I think, that you have to choose it, because it is something new!
sabina.gnusareva

Activity: 189

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:38:33 PM

Sex is an integral part of our life!  People think about it many times a day) You know it) Many of us dream to obtain sexual relaxation without the help of a partner. I think, that you have to choose it, because it is something new!
Yes, it's our instinctive desire, and it's so bad when you can't afford it at the right time. But with modern technology, I think it will soon be enough to stimulate certain areas of the brain for pleasure.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: