Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:02:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 [ANN][ICO] EXOLOVER - WE ARE TRANSFORMING THE SEX INDUSTRY 🔥  (Read 76227 times)
Alex6562 (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:42:23 PM

why is the production of content for your developments postponed to such a late date?
We are almost ready to launch the production of our special devices. So we decided to complete the most tasks and start ICO on that stage.
this is the right strategy. Log on to ICO when there is already a working product or MVP. Investors have become more cautious in investments and have ceased to believe in promises

In your words there is truth. To develop special equipment and applications, money is needed. If developers are limited in means then ICO is a good way to get them. However, the presence of an already running product will increase the amount of money collected.
Any good business requires additional investments. Exo tokens will be used in our platform, therefore it is very profitable to invest through TDE.
Olgdanil

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:10:26 PM

Any good business requires additional investments. Exo tokens will be used in our platform, therefore it is very profitable to invest through TDE.

Sorry to intervene. And how will you attract women to your platform? I think for them there must be additional conditions.
And what is TDE?
Alex6562 (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:19:21 PM

Sorry to intervene. And how will you attract women to your platform? I think for them there must be additional conditions.
And what is TDE?
Girls also like to have some fun and pleasure. Smiley We'll think about adding more conditions for them. TDE - token distribution event.
Sniper76

Activity: 486
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:55:26 PM

I'm wondering how you're going to look for people to beta and alpha test your products?
Yes, maybe you will make a special bounty campaign for volunteers to test your Exo?

You had a good idea.
I would also be happy to test the EXO with a beautiful blonde.
Where to register in the queue and what is the entrance fee?

Artifex
Legendary

Activity: 1492
Merit: 1019

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 05:15:44 PM

Does the EXOlover project have competitors in this market? Whom do you consider competitors. I want to hear the answer from the developers

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
sahabond

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:36:58 PM

Few advertisements of your project. The idea is wonderful. It can cause interest both among ordinary people and large investors. I would advise paying attention to advertising and PR. Perhaps the developers plan to do so when the project is partially ready?
perhaps you should contact the public media or bloggers to make a review of the project? The theme is certainly delicate, but that's it.
Copulative

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:44:32 PM

why is the production of content for your developments postponed to such a late date?
it is better to take content creation seriously, as it will be their face in the world market. This should not be rushed.
Derrick

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:03:28 PM

It's nice to know that the work on the project is progressing. It is clear that it is not so easy to develop a serious project, taking into account all the subtleties and nuances. This is not a task for one day.
FeArZ

Activity: 263

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:56:15 PM

I think i'll be buying in personally, very well executed and im goddamn pumped to see a project like this..now that I understand it a little more from reading since the announcement. Shows huge potential
yaroslava.pryanchikova

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:04:31 PM

I have not seen this before. Developers are real inventors))
There are a lot of lonely people in the world who devote their lives to work. For sexual satisfaction they have little time left. I think the idea can turn out.
we must still strive to ensure that people create real couples, and not go to gadgets. Human laziness is a terrible force.

I can not disagree with you. When there were no gadgets people got acquainted on the streets. But still there were unsure people who found it hard to find a pair. As I see this project a good opportunity for them to be satisfied.

Now, too, there are people who meet with each other without using the Internet. But at the same time full of busy and shy people. For such people, this project was created.
well, judge for yourself, shyness is a quality of a person that occurs quite often. And if we give people the opportunity to repeat this simulation completely, what will happen to the birth rate?
Alex6562 (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:08:53 PM

Does the EXOlover project have competitors in this market? Whom do you consider competitors. I want to hear the answer from the developers
Now we have no competitors in this sphere. We are the first now and we already received patents for our devices.
mad_max777

Activity: 254

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:15:50 PM

Like, white paper will be released at 9:00am and then ICO begins at 5pm or something similar so there is some time there. I am sure there will be a handful of people willing to just buy without the white paper but I would say although the project looks great... I will not be putting any money in until I see the white paper for myself.
zorik982

Activity: 393
Merit: 103

TERA smart money [Adviser 1056]

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:18:52 PM

Now we have no competitors in this sphere. We are the first now and we already received patents for our devices.

The absence of competitors can be viewed both from the positive side and from the negative side. With whom will you compete? What will be the incentive for the continuous improvement of the EXOLOVER?

hov777

Activity: 249

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:20:57 PM

The absence of competitors can be viewed both from the positive side and from the negative side. With whom will you compete? What will be the incentive for the continuous improvement of the ECHOLOVER?
the desire for improvement can be considered in terms of the implementation of better quality for people suffering from lack of sex.
Alex6562 (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:22:24 PM

The absence of competitors can be viewed both from the positive side and from the negative side. With whom will you compete? What will be the incentive for the continuous improvement of the ECHOLOVER?
Usually, a copycat appears, when a very successful product is produced. But he will always be one step behind because we have a good team and a lot of unique ideas for the future development.
profit59

Activity: 826
Merit: 109

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:32:26 PM

the desire for improvement can be considered in terms of the implementation of better quality for people suffering from lack of sex.

I agree with you! The best critic is the user. If users are satisfied with EXOlover products.
Artifex
Legendary

Activity: 1492
Merit: 1019

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 08:41:36 PM

Well, competitors will appear soon after the start of sales EXOLOVER. This will stimulate the EXOLOVER to develop and improve. It is not enough to grab the top, you need to hold onto it

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
rog1121

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:45:09 PM

I agree with you! The best critic is the user. If users are satisfied with EXOlover products.
believe me, when this project appears on the public market, there will be competitors. A profitable business can't stay constantly in the same hands.
assasin21rus

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:47:45 PM

I got hooked on the concept of the project, how is the project on the data of the project?
Martin_Iden

Activity: 213
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:57:24 PM

I have not seen this before. Developers are real inventors))
There are a lot of lonely people in the world who devote their lives to work. For sexual satisfaction they have little time left. I think the idea can turn out.
we must still strive to ensure that people create real couples, and not go to gadgets. Human laziness is a terrible force.

I can not disagree with you. When there were no gadgets people got acquainted on the streets. But still there were unsure people who found it hard to find a pair. As I see this project a good opportunity for them to be satisfied.

Now, too, there are people who meet with each other without using the Internet. But at the same time full of busy and shy people. For such people, this project was created.
well, judge for yourself, shyness is a quality of a person that occurs quite often. And if we give people the opportunity to repeat this simulation completely, what will happen to the birth rate?
I do not want to offend anyone, but, for example, in China with the birth rate everything is so fine))
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: