Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 09:50:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 [ANN][ICO] EXOLOVER - WE ARE TRANSFORMING THE SEX INDUSTRY 🔥  (Read 76227 times)
culvert.1986

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:06:08 PM

I have not seen this before. Developers are real inventors))
There are a lot of lonely people in the world who devote their lives to work. For sexual satisfaction they have little time left. I think the idea can turn out.
we must still strive to ensure that people create real couples, and not go to gadgets. Human laziness is a terrible force.

I can not disagree with you. When there were no gadgets people got acquainted on the streets. But still there were unsure people who found it hard to find a pair. As I see this project a good opportunity for them to be satisfied.

Now, too, there are people who meet with each other without using the Internet. But at the same time full of busy and shy people. For such people, this project was created.
well, judge for yourself, shyness is a quality of a person that occurs quite often. And if we give people the opportunity to repeat this simulation completely, what will happen to the birth rate?
I do not want to offend anyone, but, for example, in China with the birth rate everything is so fine))
one China is not the whole market. problems may also occur in other countries.
stalin2517

Activity: 254
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:13:39 PM

I got hooked on the concept of the project, how is the project on the data of the project?
Yes, you are right, the concept of the project is unique. But your question is not quite clear. what did you mean by that?
Lina_Malina

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:20:56 PM

EXOLOVER project brings a new style business concept which where based blockchain hopefully this project can help and can be in the interest by many people
boris0148

Activity: 207

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:00:41 PM

Does the EXOlover project have competitors in this market? Whom do you consider competitors. I want to hear the answer from the developers
Now we have no competitors in this sphere. We are the first now and we already received patents for our devices.
your patents are of course cool, but not the fact that you will be able to resist counterfeiting or other copies of your product in other countries.
sabina.gnusareva

Activity: 189

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:16:02 PM

Is it possible to trade or swap tokens for the product once it has been made ? Will be good
mediocre777

Activity: 202

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:24:35 PM

I have the same opinion that for the quality work of the project there are too many nuances associated with the human factor. Perhaps just need a lot of experts and ratings from them.
Alex6562 (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:15:28 AM

Now we have no competitors in this sphere. We are the first now and we already received patents for our devices.

This is very interesting information for investors. It turns out that the entire target audience will be yours.
I also previously asked about the timing of the beginning of ICO, in advertising met the mention of May 28,  is it true?
PreInitial token distribution starts 29/05/2018. You can read more on our website https://exolover.io
Alex6562 (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:23:51 AM

Is it possible to trade or swap tokens for the product once it has been made ? Will be good

Tokens will be used in our platform. You can use them in a near future like a real payment for products and services.
Baxta

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:28:46 AM

why is the production of content for your developments postponed to such a late date?
We are almost ready to launch the production of our special devices. So we decided to complete the most tasks and start ICO on that stage.

It turns out that the write-off of tokens will be a kind of payment for the connection. You in the program code will enter a rule guaranteeing 50% of token returns per 100 connections? Or there can be small deviations?

Alex6562 (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:42:59 AM

why is the production of content for your developments postponed to such a late date?
We are almost ready to launch the production of our special devices. So we decided to complete the most tasks and start ICO on that stage.

It turns out that the write-off of tokens will be a kind of payment for the connection. You in the program code will enter a rule guaranteeing 50% of token returns per 100 connections? Or there can be small deviations?
It will be possible to use both tokens and fiat money in our platform. The code will be built so that the user constantly using the system is not offended and deprived. There will be no specific settings for the number of connections. If you constantly use our system you will get 50% returns.
Nedrek

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:59:53 AM

I think i'll be buying in personally, very well executed and im goddamn pumped to see a project like this..now that I understand it a little more from reading since the announcement. Shows huge potential

We must wait until the project is launched. At the moment I have not seen anything like it. And if the project will work as planned - it will bring huge profits.

Now, too, there are people who meet with each other without using the Internet. But at the same time full of busy and shy people. For such people, this project was created.

I met my woman on the Internet. And I do not regret this at all.

Olgdanil

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:49:25 AM

Any good business requires additional investments. Exo tokens will be used in our platform, therefore it is very profitable to invest through TDE.

Sorry to intervene. And how will you attract women to your platform? I think for them there must be additional conditions.
And what is TDE?
Girls also like to have some fun and pleasure. Smiley We'll think about adding more conditions for them. TDE - token distribution event.

Thank you for the clarification. Additional interest for women should be. Unsatisfied men are much more. And we must think how to balance the number of representatives of different sexes.
UIXID

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:05:57 AM

Any good business requires additional investments. Exo tokens will be used in our platform, therefore it is very profitable to invest through TDE.

I think many will be happy to invest in your project. Tell me, is there information on how ICO will be conducted and what are the bonuses for early investors?

► BLOCKBURN ◄ ★WHERE CRYPTOCURRENCY AND ONLINE GAMING MEET★ ► BLOCKBURN ◄
───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●─[   ABOUT US   ]─●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───
Website◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸CoinMarketCap
zorik982

Activity: 393
Merit: 103

TERA smart money [Adviser 1056]

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:03:06 AM

How will the privacy of the individual be protected when using your products? Because users can turn out to be public figures, celebrities, politicians

profit59

Activity: 826
Merit: 109

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:08:39 AM

I think many will be happy to invest in your project. Tell me, is there information on how ICO will be conducted and what are the bonuses for early investors?

All information on buying tokens is on the official website https://exolover.io/
Spend a bit of your time reading text
Artifex
Legendary

Activity: 1492
Merit: 1019

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 11:18:33 AM

How will the privacy of the individual be protected when using your products? Because users can turn out to be public figures, celebrities, politicians

The security and privacy of users must certainly be at a high level. What you will use to achieve these goals. Smart contracts?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Alex6562 (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:35:41 PM

PreInitial token distribution starts 29/05/2018
1st week  - bonus 50%
2nd week - bonus 40%
3rd week  - bonus 30%
4th week  - bonus 20%

Initial token distribution starts 29/06/2018
1st week  - bonus 15%
2nd week - bonus 10%
3rd week  - bonus 5%
4th week  - no bonus, sorry

Minimum exchange is 0.1 ETH
Jeronimo78

Activity: 131

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:51:13 PM

Nice idea and the project concept. I have not seen any analogs of your project yet. It is a unique product and you can
 spread it all over the world. I will follow the development and will definitely participate. Tokens after the launch of the product will only grow.
Sniper76

Activity: 486
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:07:49 PM

Few advertisements of your project. The idea is wonderful. It can cause interest both among ordinary people and large investors. I would advise paying attention to advertising and PR. Perhaps the developers plan to do so when the project is partially ready?
perhaps you should contact the public media or bloggers to make a review of the project? The theme is certainly delicate, but that's it.

The project is interesting and I think it would be enough to place paid advertising on major portals (at http://strymex.com there is already an EXO advertisement).
Bounty campaign is already underway.

papagravel

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:45:23 PM

PreInitial token distribution starts 29/05/2018
1st week  - bonus 50%
2nd week - bonus 40%
3rd week  - bonus 30%
4th week  - bonus 20%

Initial token distribution starts 29/06/2018
1st week  - bonus 15%
2nd week - bonus 10%
3rd week  - bonus 5%
4th week  - no bonus, sorry

Minimum exchange is 0.1 ETH

Very good bonuses. The main thing is not to forget and to participate in the purchase of tokens. I think you will succeed and I can make money on it.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: