Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:31:06 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 [ANN][ICO] EXOLOVER - WE ARE TRANSFORMING THE SEX INDUSTRY 🔥  (Read 76227 times)
Kpss_pro

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:38:34 PM

I think that company have understandable plan and strategy. We just need to remain calm and wait for the news of the development.
Alex6562 (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:11:18 PM

So many projects with this concept is already struggling to deliver a useful solution and recently some ICOs going on but none of them still deliver anything for investors. What is solution you have to increase the adoption by convincing the related people to use this token.
Can you show at least one project with a similar idea that is already have an ICO going?
Sniper76

Activity: 486
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:14:44 AM

How will the privacy of the individual be protected when using your products? Because users can turn out to be public figures, celebrities, politicians

Do you really think that your data is now protected? The government and special services at any time can get all the information from computer campaigns. They do not even need permission from the court.
EXOLOVER have come up with how to save your personal data.

Conspiracy theory is true?
The primary objective of the Exolover is to create high-quality protection of personal data. Without this, the project will not work and not be in demand. Developers understand this. Exolover

I now do not understand why you are so worried about personal data?
Are you going to enter your real data? Yes, call yourself John Smith and that's it! Even a credit card does not need to be tied. Payment can be made by token.

If everything will be the same as you say. I agree. Only John and Sarah Smith will be registered.
It remains a couple of days before the sales of Exolover tokens. I was added to the social network of the project in order not to miss the start.

Baxta

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:57:34 AM

You will be able to use fiat money from the start. All money will be converted to tokens in our exchange and used in the Exolover platform. Or you can load your account with tokens.

Thank you for your clarification.
Accordingly, if you are interested in the project Exolover and you plan not only to invest but also to participate - buy tokens in advance.

papagravel

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:25:08 AM

Any good business requires additional investments. Exo tokens will be used in our platform, therefore it is very profitable to invest through TDE.

I think many will be happy to invest in your project. Tell me, is there information on how ICO will be conducted and what are the bonuses for early investors?
PreInitial token distribution starts 29/05/2018
1st week  - bonus 50%
2nd week - bonus 40%
3rd week  - bonus 30%
4th week  - bonus 20%

Initial token distribution starts 29/06/2018
1st week  - bonus 15%
2nd week - bonus 10%
3rd week  - bonus 5%
4th week  - no bonus, sorry

Minimum exchange is 0.1 ETH

Very good bonuses. The main thing is not to forget and to participate in the purchase of tokens. I think you will succeed and I can make money on it.
Join our official channels in Telegram, Facebook or Twitter and you will never forget to buy our tokens. We surely remind you.

I somehow did not even think about it at once. Thanks for the help. Added to Twitter and Telegram. And also put a reminder on the phone.
I believed the project. I hope to succeed.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
louisBSAS

Activity: 623
Merit: 11

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:10:22 AM

What is the commission in the system? How many percent will the customers of the platform pay?

Round participants will be charged a certain amount in tokens for each. Then one of the participants selected randomly gets back their tokens + 50%.
Accordingly, developers receive only 50% of the rate of one of the participants.

Olgdanil

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:11:06 AM

Is it real to joy sex without the partner? How is it possible without a person? What is the sexual satisfaction in the EXO? I really want to understand it. I guess the platform EXOLOVER is the TOP!

Do you know how many people in the world today do not have their partners? Exolover probably change the situation. I hope many women will be able to have fun and become kinder.
UIXID

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:52:41 AM

We are ready to announce that we will participate in Blockchain & Bitcoin conference Australia. It starts 29 May in Sydney right when our TDE starts! Welcome there to meet with our team.More information you can read on official Blockchain & Bitcoin website. 

Thank you for such information. I wish you good luck in your search for large investors. I am very glad to read the report on the past event.

► BLOCKBURN ◄ ★WHERE CRYPTOCURRENCY AND ONLINE GAMING MEET★ ► BLOCKBURN ◄
───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●─[   ABOUT US   ]─●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───
Website◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸CoinMarketCap
zorik982

Activity: 393
Merit: 103

TERA smart money [Adviser 1056]

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:17:55 PM

How will the privacy of the individual be protected when using your products? Because users can turn out to be public figures, celebrities, politicians

Do you really think that your data is now protected? The government and special services at any time can get all the information from computer campaigns. They do not even need permission from the court.
EXOLOVER have come up with how to save your personal data.

Tell us how Exolover will ensure confidentiality. It's not about special services. I'm talking about the danger of hackers

Artifex
Legendary

Activity: 1492
Merit: 1019

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 12:43:52 PM

I like the idea of ​​burning tokens when paying for Exoliver services. Thus, deflation will grow. The price of the token will grow when the number of tokens on the market decreases

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
profit59

Activity: 826
Merit: 109

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:52:36 PM

You will be able to use fiat money from the start. All money will be converted to tokens in our exchange and used in the Exolover platform. Or you can load your account with tokens.

Thank you for your clarification.
Accordingly, if you are interested in the project Exolover and you plan not only to invest but also to participate - buy tokens in advance.

I believe if I invest in the ICO then at the pre-sale stage. You will get the largest X of the investment amount. Looked at discounts for early investors. Make a big discount for early investors!
Nedrek

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:19:09 PM

how can I ask my question to a German or an Englishman is a problem. Will a voice translator be attached to the platform?

I think the platform is planned to be multinational. I would be interested in "talking" to women from the other side of the world. I hope the developers will give this opportunity)
Alex6562 (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:49:04 PM

how can I ask my question to a German or an Englishman is a problem. Will a voice translator be attached to the platform?

I think the platform is planned to be multinational. I would be interested in "talking" to women from the other side of the world. I hope the developers will give this opportunity)
Of course, we do. It is important to try something new. That's why we make such opportunity to choose a country and find what you want.
sahabond

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:59:49 PM

we just wait how the problem is solved because it's quite complicated
they may already have a solution or are preparing, because they have to think quietly to get the best decision
obulynin

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:14:10 PM

It seems that the discussion will decide in general about the feasibility of launching the project. We can see that this can be interesting for people. It seems to me that a good implementation is too complex.
Copulative

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:27:37 PM

The idea of course, will be in demand, although analogues are already on the market!
Where you can read the white paper? And interesting information about the developers?!
rog1121

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:33:24 PM

Is it possible to trade or swap tokens for the product once it has been made ?
Artifex
Legendary

Activity: 1492
Merit: 1019

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 09:11:43 AM

The idea of course, will be in demand, although analogues are already on the market!
Where you can read the white paper? And interesting information about the developers?!

call at least one project releasing a similar product? I do not know these. If you are talking about this, you should specify the names of the competitors' campaigns

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Alex6562 (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:57:25 AM

Is it possible to trade or swap tokens for the product once it has been made ?
Yes. It will be possible to use tokens in our platform. Same will be with buying our devices
MataHati

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:21:15 AM

to get the latest information in interesting development can visit https://t.me/exoloverofficial   or https://exolover.io/               
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: