Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:15:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 [ANN][ICO] EXOLOVER - WE ARE TRANSFORMING THE SEX INDUSTRY 🔥  (Read 76227 times)
Alex6562 (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:00:10 AM

And what is the difference between your prototype and ordinary underwear?
We install there all our special products like ExoTator, ExoWand etc. This is a mock-up of ExoSuite.
Baxta

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:21:24 AM

Today we want to present you the Exosuit prototype. One of ExoLover products.

ExoLover’s teledildonics and VR products

Beyond the blockchain, ExoLover is also developing a suite of products to enhance the online sexual experience. Inspired by the structure of the exoskeleton, these wearable sex toys cover different parts of the body and cater to a variety of erotic tastes.

For women, the modular ExoSuit allows users to add or remove different attachments. The ExoWand simulates the movement of the penis and wearing two at once enables both anal and vaginal sex at the same time.

But this suit offers more than penetration. The ExoTator attachment applies rotational movements to the clitoris, while the ExoTouch’s mini manipulators mimic embraces and caresses as well as compression and spanking.

The male ExoSuit consists of the ExoThrust, which simulates the feeling of a lover’s vagina. It can also incorporate the ExoWand for anal penetration and the ExoTouch’s haptic touch sensations.

Users can also enjoy the ExoFeel handglove which makes controlling the intensity of sensations easier and does not interrupt the natural flow of sensual pleasure. The ExoBeat module will also capture and send partners’ heartbeats and breathing sounds.

To top it off, ExoLover plans to introduce ExoVirtual, a device that acts as a neural interface that will immerse users into computer-generated scenarios in the realm of ExoReality.

Your equipment is impressive. When do you plan to start selling your equipment and in what way will you do it? Will you sell only for EXO tokens?

Alex6562 (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:54:55 AM

Beyond the blockchain, ExoLover is also developing a suite of products to enhance the online sexual experience. Inspired by the structure of the exoskeleton, these wearable sex toys cover different parts of the body and cater to a variety of erotic tastes.

For women, the modular ExoSuit allows users to add or remove different attachments. The ExoWand simulates the movement of the penis and wearing two at once enables both anal and vaginal sex at the same time.

But this suit offers more than penetration. The ExoTator attachment applies rotational movements to the clitoris, while the ExoTouch’s mini manipulators mimic embraces and caresses as well as compression and spanking.

The male ExoSuit consists of the ExoThrust, which simulates the feeling of a lover’s vagina. It can also incorporate the ExoWand for anal penetration and the ExoTouch’s haptic touch sensations.

Users can also enjoy the ExoFeel handglove which makes controlling the intensity of sensations easier and does not interrupt the natural flow of sensual pleasure. The ExoBeat module will also capture and send partners’ heartbeats and breathing sounds.

To top it off, ExoLover plans to introduce ExoVirtual, a device that acts as a neural interface that will immerse users into computer-generated scenarios in the realm of ExoReality.

Your equipment is impressive. When do you plan to start selling your equipment and in what way will you do it? Will you sell only for EXO tokens?
We'll try to do our best in development and make the first drive alpha tests of our prototypes until the end of 2018. Mass production will depend on many factors. We are focused to start sales by the summer of 2019. We are planning to sell our products for EXO and other fiat money.
UIXID

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:06:28 AM

Did the public sale start already? Do we need to pass KYC? what countries will be unavailable to participate in tokensale? Thanks

The sale was launched on May 29. Hurry up to buy tokens while the bonus is 50%. The KYC does not need to pass. Persons residing in the USA are not available for sale.

► BLOCKBURN ◄ ★WHERE CRYPTOCURRENCY AND ONLINE GAMING MEET★ ► BLOCKBURN ◄
───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●─[   ABOUT US   ]─●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───
Website◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸CoinMarketCap
Nedrek

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:36:37 AM

Thank you for the good equipment. I read your answers. I still wondered which countries will you be supplying this equipment to? Or through the Internet can be ordered in any country in the world?
assasin21rus

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:59:40 AM

Did the public sale start already? Do we need to pass KYC? what countries will be unavailable to participate in tokensale? Thanks

The sale was launched on May 29. Hurry up to buy tokens while the bonus is 50%. The KYC does not need to pass. Persons residing in the USA are not available for sale.
If not need to pass KYC then in this case the amount of investment is small?
Olgdanil

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:26:10 AM

The development team did a wonderful job. I want a suit for myself. He would help me wait for my husband from business trips Wink

Does the absence of the KYC prevent you from investing in the project a large amount?

Copulative

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:15:17 PM

And what is the difference between your prototype and ordinary underwear?
We install there all our special products like ExoTator, ExoWand etc. This is a mock-up of ExoSuite.
Please tell us more, what do your devices in these clothes? What is their role? They're somehow connected to the blockchain.
hov777

Activity: 249

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:36:56 PM

If the project is located in Australia, then it would be more reasonable to focus on entering the Asian market. There are great demand for all kinds of sexual games Wink

Different sexual games and objects are popular not only in Asia but also around the world. A mobile application Exolover can be localized to many regions.
I really like that you have already started to demonstrate your developments. It shows your serious attitude.
boris0148

Activity: 207

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:58:22 PM

If the project is located in Australia, then it would be more reasonable to focus on entering the Asian market. There are great demand for all kinds of sexual games Wink

Different sexual games and objects are popular not only in Asia but also around the world. A mobile application Exolover can be localized to many regions.
I really like that you have already started to demonstrate your developments. It shows your serious attitude.
the information of projects is usually the MVP. This project is clothing with special devices. This is how the cryptocurrency is changing the world.
louisBSAS

Activity: 623
Merit: 11

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:16:10 PM

Very good set of equipment. And there are already you have some guidelines how much such equipment will cost in terms of $? Can tell approximately.

evgenij.burchak

Activity: 263

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:42:20 PM

ExoLover’s innovative devices are capable of the highest-quality transmission of sexual sensations. Also, yes, the decentralised EXO webPlatform will provide the anonymous connection of users.

Have you already tried innovative devices from Exolover? I heard that many of them have already been developed and are on sale.
Can share your impressions?
No. As far as I know, there are only device prototypes and patents for them.

You're right. Sorry. I made a mistake. Indeed Exolover already has enough developed devices, but they are not yet on sale. Promise the start of sales in the summer of 2019.
We can wait a little longer. The main thing is that the project shows real results.
lina.potushanskaya.84

Activity: 197

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:53:27 PM

I noticed that there is quite a good sensation around this project. I think you will be able to collect the necessary capitalization.
FeArZ

Activity: 263

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:57:45 PM

How can I register in this system? Is it simple and clear? Because I always have problems with registration forms. Do you have an instruction to make this process a little bit easier?
rog1121

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:07:23 PM

How can I register in this system? Is it simple and clear? Because I always have problems with registration forms. Do you have an instruction to make this process a little bit easier?

You can go to the site and see all needed information! Registering on the EXO Platform is simply accomplished by providing the users electronic EXO Wallet address. It is not difficult)
sahabond

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:09:34 PM

I am trying to understand the system of this platform! Does the team of ExoLover use the smart contract? If yes, how is it done? I would like to get as simple answer as possible.
kept-1986

Activity: 217

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:13:56 PM

What is the price of the global adult toys market? How much is it estimated? I  guess that it is very expensive. And many industries can only envy to the success of the market for adults)
Lina_Malina

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:30:45 PM

The development team did a wonderful job. I want a suit for myself. He would help me wait for my husband from business trips Wink

Does the absence of the KYC prevent you from investing in the project a large amount?

I believe that KIS is not a hindrance for responsible investors.
Alex6562 (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:48:02 AM

Now you can register on our website to buy EXO tokens. It is simple and easy. There you can read FAQ how to buy tokens. If you have questions about that please PM me or talk with our support.
Olgdanil

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:04:10 AM

I believe that KIS is not a hindrance for responsible investors.

Nobody interferes with the responsible investors to send information about the KYC identification voluntarily. "irresponsible" investors can not send anything.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: