Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:57:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 [ANN][ICO] EXOLOVER - WE ARE TRANSFORMING THE SEX INDUSTRY 🔥  (Read 76227 times)
Nedrek

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:16:17 AM

You are right, time flies very quickly. We will not notice how the developers will do everything they promise.
You do not forget to buy tokens Exolover.

Judging by the fact that SOFT CAP was assembled in just one week, not only we alone think about investing in the project.
Many people vote with their money and this best shows the relevance of the project.
UIXID

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:24:50 PM
Last edit: June 07, 2018, 06:14:35 PM by UIXID

with the softcap has been reached, I am sure the future of this project could be progressing better, because of course all teams will be more excited again to manage this project.

I'm not surprised that soft cap was assembled so quickly. The project is really promising, and the soft cap is not that big.
I hope we will help the project to collect hard cap.

► BLOCKBURN ◄ ★WHERE CRYPTOCURRENCY AND ONLINE GAMING MEET★ ► BLOCKBURN ◄
───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●─[   ABOUT US   ]─●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───
Website◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸CoinMarketCap
Sniper76

Activity: 486
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:16:17 PM

Hello! Just one question: why blockchain is really needed in an good old and simple ecosystem with two bluetooth-enabled devices and SOCKS connection between them?

This technology is needed primarily to pay for use. If you pay using a credit card - you can find out by the card number, and many would not want it.
And so you use tokens and no one knows your real personal data.

AgatioX

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:32:58 PM

I am really excited about this project, I wish you success and I assure you that you can count on my support and cooperation !
filip030

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:37:11 PM

Interesting project you have here, by having a real asset that stand behind the crypto coins, will help the project to thrive in the cryto world.
I hope that this coin will be success.
louisBSAS

Activity: 623
Merit: 11

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:43:54 PM

with the softcap has been reached, I am sure the future of this project could be progressing better, because of course all teams will be more excited again to manage this project.
viewed from the concept that is very interesting is certainly no wonder if soft-cap has been reached because many who support this project. hopefully later can be getting a lot more investors are interested join this project.

In any case, investors will appear as the project becomes more recognizable. Luckily, developers participate in exhibitions and seminars, which will also help to increase the number of investors.

papagravel

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:08:12 PM

I am really excited about this project, I wish you success and I assure you that you can count on my support and cooperation !

Your idea of the project coincides with many other fans of Exolover.
If you want to help the project, be sure to tell your friends and acquaintances about it, as well as to the best of your ability, take part in investing.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
MataHati

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:21:32 PM

Hello! Just one question: why blockchain is really needed in an good old and simple ecosystem with two bluetooth-enabled devices and SOCKS connection between them?
I think because the two devices are interconnected, because blockchain as a third party.
MataHati

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:23:49 PM

viewed from the concept that is very interesting is certainly no wonder if soft-cap has been reached because many who support this project. hopefully later can be getting a lot more investors are interested join this project.

In any case, investors will appear as the project becomes more recognizable. Luckily, developers participate in exhibitions and seminars, which will also help to increase the number of investors.

remains very supportive of the project, as the team seeks to strive for their inspiration to make the world more advanced
Nedrek

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:54:53 AM

Interesting project you have here, by having a real asset that stand behind the crypto coins, will help the project to thrive in the cryto world.

The project has not only a talented team with interesting ideas, but also quite workable equipment that has patents for novelty.
By the way, after June 14, as the SEXPO starts in Sydney, the developers promise to show how it works.
Alex6562 (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:58:17 AM

The project has not only a talented team with interesting ideas, but also quite workable equipment that has patents for novelty.
By the way, after June 14, as the SEXPO starts in Sydney, the developers promise to show how it works.
On SEXPO you can visit our pavilion and see all products we have. For sure, there will be the ExoSuite. Smiley
Hans Groober

Activity: 276

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:06:00 AM

As someone who's stuck in a sexless marriage (10+ years, no more passion left), I can't wait to get my hands on that prototype.
I can't wait to hear more news regarding your project, too. Best of luck to you, friends.

Alex6562 (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:39:32 AM

EXOLOVER REVIEWS

Howtotoken wrote a big article about virtual sex and problems in sexual relations. This article even looks like a small scientific work. You are welcome to read it.

https://howtotoken.com/explained/could-crypto-technology-intensify-our-virtual-sex-life/
UIXID

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:51:13 AM

On SEXPO you can visit our pavilion and see all products we have. For sure, there will be the ExoSuite. Smiley

Unfortunately I live on the other side of the world, and fly to Sydney with transplants for about a day.
If I lived closer, I would definitely come to your exhibition, meet your team and see the equipment.

► BLOCKBURN ◄ ★WHERE CRYPTOCURRENCY AND ONLINE GAMING MEET★ ► BLOCKBURN ◄
───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●─[   ABOUT US   ]─●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───
Website◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸CoinMarketCap
Alex6562 (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:02:04 AM

Unfortunately I live on the other side of the world, and fly to Sydney with transplants for about a day.
If I lived closer, I would definitely come to your exhibition, meet your team and see the equipment.
We will tell you and show you everything that we did at the exhibition. We'll prepare a big report with photos and interviews.
MataHati

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:09:41 AM

at least we all know about Exolover will provide important information about projeck developers
louisBSAS

Activity: 623

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:06:47 AM

remains very supportive of the project, as the team seeks to strive for their inspiration to make the world more advanced

It's not about making the world a better place.
The team saw people's problems in meeting sexual desires and came up with a way to help them.
At the same time, they themselves began to implement the project. And only then they offered to invest.

Baxta

Merit: 17

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:10:56 PM

I can not come, I live very far from Australia. I will be very glad to see the video or read the news about the exhibition, what equipment you exhibited there, with what potential investors you talked there.

papagravel

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:32:19 PM

EXOLOVER REVIEWS

Howtotoken wrote a big article about virtual sex and problems in sexual relations. This article even looks like a small scientific work. You are welcome to read it.

This I have not seen. I was surprised that serious scientific articles were written on this subject. Added a page in the bookmarks with the aim to learn more.

MataHati

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:43:04 PM

I can not come, I live very far from Australia. I will be very glad to see the video or read the news about the exhibition, what equipment you exhibited there, with what potential investors you talked there.

I am also an Indonesian far away to come to support this project, but I can support through online media. at least I will update in telegram because the information there is more clearly a competent
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: