Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:33:13 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 [ANN][ICO] EXOLOVER - WE ARE TRANSFORMING THE SEX INDUSTRY 🔥  (Read 76227 times)
UIXID

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:39:45 AM

A first backstage photo from SEXPO. We are preparing to show more today

Thanks friends. Congratulations on the beginning of the exhibition. I wish you more visitors and people interested in cooperation!
I would really like to see a video of how your suit is sitting on a beautiful girl  Wink

► BLOCKBURN ◄ ★WHERE CRYPTOCURRENCY AND ONLINE GAMING MEET★ ► BLOCKBURN ◄
───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●─[   ABOUT US   ]─●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───
Website◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸CoinMarketCap
Alex6562 (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:22:21 PM

I'm new to this topic. Just joined your project recently. Can you tell us what kind of female costume is in the photo? Could he replace a male?
This is a concept of our ExoSuite. It will be equipped with various sensors and devices with the help of which the sexual interaction will be simulated.
Olgdanil

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:11:04 PM

You once said that the Exolover Club will be launched soon. Tell the active testers will be given such costumes as you have in the photo?
Alex6562 (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:41:19 PM

You once said that the Exolover Club will be launched soon. Tell the active testers will be given such costumes as you have in the photo?
There will be different kinds of testing purposes for our users. Maybe somebody will alpha-test ExoSuite. Who knows Smiley
cryptobaboon

Activity: 1498
Merit: 556

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:36:23 PM

Uma primeira foto de backstage da SEXPO. Estamos nos preparando para mostrar mais hoje

olgafox0404

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:41:12 PM

I believe that investing in the ICO - this is the best investment! The project worthwhile, it is clear that a young competent team tried to do everything perfectly! I recommend to invest in this project!
Alex6562 (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:02:23 AM

EXOLOVER NEWS

We are pleased to announce the Exolover Club!

Exo Lovers Club is a world-first, secure adult lovers club which is aimed at providing the ultimate unique online sexual experience. For those able to attend this phenomenal event, it’s truly a great opportunity to experience how technology has started to change the way we conceptualize sex and sexuality within society.

Nedrek

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:14:12 AM

I heard that it is planned to launch a test version of the Exolover club. Please tell me the approximate dates of the test launch? I plan to involve all my friends in testing.

As far as I understand, very soon the developers should announce the launch of the Exolover Club. A couple of days ago they said that it was left to wait a little bit.

UPD.
Answered, and only then saw the magnificent news about the launch of the Club)
Olgdanil

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:51:05 AM

There will be different kinds of testing purposes for our users. Maybe somebody will alpha-test ExoSuite. Who knows Smiley

If there is an alpha-test of ExoSuit, I get in the first place.  Grin

If you are a beautiful woman, I can offer myself instead of replacing the Exolover suit. I think you'll like it)
But seriously, the Exo equipment even without the application is worthy of the highest praise.

Where are you in a hurry, and maybe I'm ugly and you will later give up your words)))
Alex6562 (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:22:17 AM

If there is an alpha-test of ExoSuit, I get in the first place.  Grin

If you are a beautiful woman, I can offer myself instead of replacing the Exolover suit. I think you'll like it)
But seriously, the Exo equipment even without the application is worthy of the highest praise.

Where are you in a hurry, and maybe I'm ugly and you will later give up your words)))

She is waiting to test it Smiley Our beautiful Lilu on SEXPO

UIXID

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:50:39 PM

EXOLOVER NEWS

Exo Lovers Club is a world-first, secure adult lovers club which is aimed at providing the ultimate unique online sexual experience. For those able to attend this phenomenal event, it’s truly a great opportunity to experience how technology has started to change the way we conceptualize sex and sexuality within society.

Thanks to the developers! Today I will register in the project as I will come home.
Tell me please, will there be a mobile application?

► BLOCKBURN ◄ ★WHERE CRYPTOCURRENCY AND ONLINE GAMING MEET★ ► BLOCKBURN ◄
───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●─[   ABOUT US   ]─●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───
Website◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸CoinMarketCap
Dave Brunun

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:07:27 PM

Greetings, guys! It seems of this plan will be better in the offing!
Classy activity, a very promising job!
louisBSAS

Activity: 623
Merit: 11

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:20:53 PM

I thought that reminds me of your ExoSuite. On the main character of the film, the fifth element was dressed in the same costume!
I'm too shy to ask, but this lovely girl used your ExoSuite in action? Grin

Alex6562 (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:39:44 PM

EXOLOVER NEWS

Thanks to the developers! Today I will register in the project as I will come home.
Tell me please, will there be a mobile application?
Of course, we make it. Can't tell you the release date, but will try to clarify that.
MataHati

Merit: 3

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:28:03 PM

I'm new to this topic. Just joined your project recently. Can you tell us what kind of female costume is in the photo? Could he replace a male?

This suit is really capable of much. According to preliminary information, he can stimulate the main erogenous zones of a woman. I hope that after the exhibition in Sydney there will be more information about this novelty.

With the development of such suits, women will no longer need men to satisfy their sexual needs. Shocked
to combat the occurrence of free sex, exolover reduces the number of HIV in the world
MataHati

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:29:28 PM

Greetings, guys! It seems of this plan will be better in the offing!
Classy activity, a very promising job!
Keep an eye on the latest news about exolover, and do not miss to play a role in the company
MataHati

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:31:26 PM

I thought that reminds me of your ExoSuite. On the main character of the film, the fifth element was dressed in the same costume!
I'm too shy to ask, but this lovely girl used your ExoSuite in action? Grin

maybe in the film, people who see want to pick up just got confused where the item is. with the exolover sure people will easily buy it without asking again  Grin Grin Grin
MataHati

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:33:21 PM

This suit is really capable of much. According to preliminary information, he can stimulate the main erogenous zones of a woman. I hope that after the exhibition in Sydney there will be more information about this novelty.

With the development of such suits, women will no longer need men to satisfy their sexual needs. Shocked

You're making up. No costume and equipment can not replace a real woman and a loving man.
Temporarily get a quick pleasure - the equipment will be able to help.
But for a long-term satisfaction of needs - only a living man or woman.

It only helps people who are distant relationships, there is no harm when it's people who want to have sex Tongue Tongue
Surmirana

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:35:36 PM

Hey, DEVs.
I support this idea and hope  it must be prosperous. Vigilant logo, brilliant vision!
DesperadoDorvin

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:02:15 AM

I hope this idea grows well and perfect! Very nice website, clear-cut activity, flawless vision.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: